• 66 results
#1 Edited by omriamar (3061 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

God mode is on, morals are off with full gear for all!!

#2 Posted by The_Magister (3196 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Monstrous93 (775 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Women?

#4 Posted by omriamar (3061 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by The_Magister (3196 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for plotweapon16255
#6 Posted by plotweapon16255 (1069 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana.

#7 Posted by tj849 (4398 posts) - - Show Bio

God mode is on?

Diana blinks.

#8 Edited by ThunderPrince (3015 posts) - - Show Bio

The Avengers stomp, Warmachine could arguably solo.

No Caption Provided
#9 Posted by DammeFavour (5433 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't see why she wouldn't win

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
#10 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

How does she get past Visions phasing?

#11 Posted by tj849 (4398 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Edited by Man_of_Miracles (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

@tj849: I don't disagree, but Diana doesn't have any feats to counter it. So overrated or not it's an issue here.

#13 Posted by APEX_pretador (14458 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided

This is a criminally underrated feat. Vaporizing a multi-dozen ton object with just bullets within seconds, Diana can only dodge and block so much.

#14 Posted by tj849 (4398 posts) - - Show Bio

@man_of_miracles: Im sure even when Visions intangible, Dianas bracelet mash would still hurt him.

#15 Posted by DammeFavour (5433 posts) - - Show Bio

@man_of_miracles: it would be an issue if he could match her speed. she kills everyone and sits patiently till he decides to materialize and she decapitates him with her sword

#16 Posted by RBT (16730 posts) - - Show Bio

She loses, but no one is soloing.

#17 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

@tj849: Maybe so. But she is going to be distracted fighting other people as well. And I doubt she would use her gauntlets with Normal humans around.

#18 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

@DammeFavour: I mean she fought the general at normal speeds, so she isn't always using her speed to the greatest advantage. And as I said above she will be significantly distracted.

#19 Posted by DammeFavour (5433 posts) - - Show Bio

@man_of_miracles: i'm thinking the fight will go like this:

No Caption Provided

she fought the general before her power up

#20 Posted by plotweapon16255 (1069 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided

It just created a migraine to Scarlett SW who has only human level durability.

Diana took TNT grenade explosion at point blank which way powerful than that.

#21 Posted by omriamar (3061 posts) - - Show Bio

@man_of_miracles: “And I doubt she would use her gauntlets with Normal humans around.” morals are off

#22 Posted by tj849 (4398 posts) - - Show Bio

@plotweapon16255: Diana tanked full lightning blasts from Ares and Doomsday punches. The Civil War team cannot simply hurt her.

#23 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

@omriamar: Well in that case she can probably deal with the intangibility. But still with the numbers I would struggle to see a scenerio where she would win. I cant see her doing well against multiple barrages from IM, War Machine and Vision. Especially when they can all fly and she can't. They can just take pot shots at her all day.

#24 Posted by ThunderPrince (3015 posts) - - Show Bio

@plotweapon16255: Warmachine is also shooting bullets and WW had problems with a machine gun. She can't deflect all the bullets at the same time, she isn't the Flash.

#25 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

@omriamar: Just noticed, see my previous reply.

#26 Posted by plotweapon16255 (1069 posts) - - Show Bio

@plotweapon16255: Warmachine is also shooting bullets and WW had problems with a machine gun. She can't deflect all the bullets at the same time, she isn't the Flash.

War machine never tagged anyone as fast as wonder woman to say he is gonna tag her her before he gets blitzed.

#27 Posted by ThunderPrince (3015 posts) - - Show Bio

@plotweapon16255: Normal soldiers were able to shoot at her while she was blitzing, Warmachine will be able to do the same.

#28 Edited by The_Fub (1241 posts) - - Show Bio

She gets destroyed.

#29 Posted by plotweapon16255 (1069 posts) - - Show Bio

@plotweapon16255: Normal soldiers were able to shoot at her while she was blitzing, Warmachine will be able to do the same.

Those soldiers were miles away from her and she dodged all the bullet.

She has her shield here , she can block the bullets with that and blitz.

Avatar image for deactivated-59e2a0eac9b65
#30 Posted by deactivated-59e2a0eac9b65 (148 posts) - - Show Bio

She loses.

#31 Posted by MAZAHS117 (9813 posts) - - Show Bio

Vision, Iron Man, War Machine and Ant-Man are the only ones that matter here unless I’m forgetting someone. If Diana can generate Zeus’ lightning in her “God Mode” (which I’m unclear she can by herself or if that was just plot), she can neutralize Visions phasing, I see him as the only real threat

#32 Posted by ThunderPrince (3015 posts) - - Show Bio

@plotweapon16255: The soldier were not miles away from her, in fact they were only 30 feat away at best. Warmachine is fast enough to react to a RPG, he will easily be able to react to her subsonic blitz and fill her full a bullets.

No Caption Provided

She only had to deflect 5 bullets in that entire scene, here she will have to deflect a lot more. The fact that I can make an argument for Warmachine alone is proof enough that this is a mismatch.

#33 Posted by omriamar (3061 posts) - - Show Bio

@mazahs117: you forgot wanda she is probably their biggest weapon too if you ask me

#34 Edited by plotweapon16255 (1069 posts) - - Show Bio

@thunderprince said:

@plotweapon16255: The soldier were not miles away from her, in fact they were only 30 feat away at best. Warmachine is fast enough to react to a RPG, he will easily be able to react to her subsonic blitz and fill her full a bullets.

No Caption Provided

She only had to deflect 5 bullets in that entire scene, here she will have to deflect a lot more. The fact that I can make an argument for Warmachine alone is proof enough that this is a mismatch.

1. Since the op didn't specify any distance the standard distance would be 10 feets.
  2. How do u say the distance was 30 feets ?
  3. RPG reached him at the same time he rised his arm which looks like aim dodge and the distance looks like 3-4 times the standard distance of this battle.
  4. He gets blitzed Unless u have any other feats to say he can he can rise his arm before he gets blitzed.
#35 Posted by Superhero24 (3897 posts) - - Show Bio

@thunderprince said:

No Caption Provided

This is a criminally underrated feat. Vaporizing a multi-dozen ton object with just bullets within seconds, Diana can only dodge and block so much.

That also shows how strong Giant - man is. Diana better hope he doesn't grab her. Swinging 30 - 35 tons with a straight arm is insane this makes him insanely strong. I don't see her in any way winning this.

#36 Edited by APEX_pretador (14458 posts) - - Show Bio

@superhero24: Giant man is strong enough to move his nearly 200 ton ass around. He moves like a regular human, so he should be able to lift atleast half his weight (about 100 tonnes) or more without difficulty.

Edit: Her tank tossing feat might be enough to free herself from giant-man.

#37 Posted by Superhero24 (3897 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador:

Yeah, but if we scale his weight to what he would lift. He would be insanely strong. based off his growth in height, he would weigh between 200 - 300 tons. If he was a very athletic man being able to lift double his weight, he could probably lift 400 - 600 tons. Scaling his grip strength, he should have nearly a 200 ton grip. I calced this a while back or I attempted to on a forum.

#38 Edited by ThunderPrince (3015 posts) - - Show Bio

@plotweapon16255: I already know that.

I watch the fight scene, it was 30 feet at best.

She has to take him down and his entire team. Regular soldiers were able to track her, all of the Avengers are much faster. One on one she could take them but together she gets stomped.

#39 Posted by WastelandMan (8271 posts) - - Show Bio

No one solos but Diana isn't taking all of them at once. That's just pure wanking. She can't deal with Wanda TK, and avoid Giant Man and bullet/repulsor/mind gem spam from War Machine, Iron Man, and Vision all at the same time. That's ridiculous.

And lol at her blitzing at subsonic speeds when many on the team have reacted to similar or faster.

#40 Posted by BabyDarkseid (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

god mode and morals off? she blitz at their necks with her sword

#41 Posted by mrmonster (5744 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman. This is essentially just her vs Vision, and she could beat Vision. The rest might as well just be fodder.

#43 Posted by MisterWhisper (5876 posts) - - Show Bio

People are greatly overhyping her speed.

She is fast, definately, but she is not as fast as people tend to say. They use that one gift of her hitting some normal grunt soldiers, who were not even that far apart, and try to hype it. It was just an amazing looking scene, but a gauge for people to scale with.

She has the speed to deflect bullets, but we never see her deflect more than 1 at a time, and if she has to go defensive behind a shield she is done for due to people who can attack from different angles.

Also, nowhere has it ever been shown that her sword is anything special. It cut Doomsday, so what, he never showed and other cutting resistances, just energy and blunt force soaking through the roof. I can easily believe that her sword is probably stronger and tougher than normal sword simply because it has to be stronger for her not to break it, yet people try to claim it has the traits it does in the comics.

She can kill quite a few people here, but not all at once, she gets overwhelmed.

What is she going to do about the people that can fly, especially like Vision, Warmachine and Ironman who have enough firepower to give her issues in the first place.

Some of the team are useless though, Black Widow is not going to accomplish anything, Hawkeye is just going to be a distraction, even if a good one, I also do not really see Ant/Giant man doing much, but them together with the others are too much.

#44 Edited by OOCMikeyy (304 posts) - - Show Bio

I have WW winning.

#45 Edited by pastepotpete1 (2209 posts) - - Show Bio

@oocmikeyy said:

I have WW winning.

please, dont bump this..

#46 Posted by Kevd4wg (2085 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Iron man isn't exactly slow and this is in Iron man 1 so this would scale to War Machine as well so no Diana won't just blitz everyone and cut off their heads while they stand there.

#47 Posted by DammeFavour (5433 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: that was one of two of the only instances he's gone supersonic. he couldn't even save rhodey in civil war

#48 Posted by Superhero24 (3897 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: that was one of two of the only instances he's gone supersonic. he couldn't even save rhodey in civil war

You mean like one of 10 times it goes supersonic to even hypersonic. He goes supersonic traveling to the middle east. He goes supersonic against those jets. He goes supersonic testing the limits of Mark II. He goes Supersonic looking for Loki and Thor. He goes hypersonic when he traveled from the waters of NY with the raft to Siberia in a matter of minutes. He also has like two easily supersonic feats in Iron man 3. He even has numerous official mcu stuff stating he is supersonic in earlier suites and hypersonic to hypervelocity in his later suites. He has plenty of times.

#49 Posted by Chris-Sama (3058 posts) - - Show Bio

Vision Wanda iron man war machine could all potentially solo

#50 Edited by DammeFavour (5433 posts) - - Show Bio

@superhero24: lol......he went supersonic only twice and that was in the first iron man going to the middle east and against the jet. we actually see the sonic boom

show him going supersonic testing the limits of mark II

show him going supersonic looking for thor and loki

u don't even know where the raft is, show him going supersonic in that instance

show his supersonic feats in iron man 3

so no......the most extreme instance he could have gone supersonic (saving rhodey), he was incapable of doing so

it doesn't really matter though, this is combat and none of these applies as he fights as fast as a human and he's getting blitzed along with everyone else