DCEU Wonder Woman (WW1984) Vs MCU Thor (Infinity War)

• 112 results
Avatar image for shadowknight130
ShadowKnight130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Vs

No Caption Provided

Fight takes Place on Themyscira

WW has the godkiller sword and Thor has Storm Breaker

Ajak_XIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fanonfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say WW due to homefield advantage.

It's definitely hard battle. I dont know anything about the Godkiller Sword so I only read the wiki, but it seems like it will scale the user to their opponent.

• The God Killer can take on many forms to better accommodate both ones fighting style as well as adapt to stronger opponents such as Gods and/or godlike beings.

This point takes away a Thor stomp.

• Its edge is able to absorb and redirect whatever force is unleashed upon with twice the impact, even those of a veteran Kryptonian, such as Superman

This helps her deal with his lightning blasts

• It can be also be magically recalled to its owner. If ever shattered or somehow broken, The God Killer can repair itself.

This makes it hard for Thor to break the weapon, but it doesnt say how quickly it can repair itself.

Id imagine this fight for WW would be like EG Thanos vs EG Thor. However, WW has the advantage of being on home turf. Like I'd imagine EG Thanos vs EG Thor would've gone a little more in Thor's favor if the battle was on Asgard.

The only way I imagine Thor winning is if he can separate her from the weapon. It'd have to be like what Thanos almost did to Thor himself. WW wins imo due to homefield advantage and all the other stats the Godkiller sword gives her that arent listed here. It also implies that it attempts to "scale" its wielder to its opponent. Can't ignore that.

SonOfMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SonOfMadara

Speed doesn't matter to people on Comicvine so Thor wins. When it comes to people who appreciate speed and know the difference between combat speed and reaction time, Wonder Woman wins. She blocks Thor's lightning blasts and won't get hit by Stormbreaker in a million years

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor shitstomps. I mean. Look at the feat difference

Lifting strength: Thor

WW - Lifts a tank, and boulders

Thor - moon sized super dense metal rings

Attack: Thor

WW - Hurt Doomsday who was obviously hurt by a thermonuclear device

Thor - Overpowers energy blast from the Infinity Stones, destroys a planetary amount of ice, shakes a planet, oneshots the Bifrost which was destroying a planet, oneshots a city

Durability: Thor

WW - Gets thrown into some rubble, and is smashed through stone and concrete

Thor - Did the same thing after being beaten to a pulp by Thanos, is at least 1/10th as durable as superdense neutronium, no sold energies that destroyed the Statesman, and more

Speed: Even

WW - Blocks bullets, reacts to lightning (that already hit the ground)

Thor - Blocks Hela's Necroswords able to move at supersonic speeds, blocks Destroyer's energy blasts, blocks Chitauri bullets

Like I said. Not even close

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

#7  Edited By shroudofsorrow

Speed doesn't matter to people on Comicvine so Thor wins. When it comes to people who appreciate speed and know the difference between combat speed and reaction time, Wonder Woman wins. She blocks Thor's lightning blasts and won't get hit by Stormbreaker in a million years

Pretty sure overemphasizing speed is par for the course on the Vine. Its how we got complete BS like "ARROW STOMPS, X ISN'T TOUCHING HIM! Dodging arrows makes you the Flash to anyone who hasn't dodged arrows, LOL!"

I'm also not sure Thor can't tag Wonder Woman. There's a speed difference, sure, but that doesn't mean one can't ever hit the other.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By rajjarsalt
@fanonfanboy said:

I say WW due to homefield advantage.

It's definitely hard battle. I dont know anything about the Godkiller Sword so I only read the wiki, but it seems like it will scale the user to their opponent.

• The God Killer can take on many forms to better accommodate both ones fighting style as well as adapt to stronger opponents such as Gods and/or godlike beings.

This point takes away a Thor stomp.

• Its edge is able to absorb and redirect whatever force is unleashed upon with twice the impact, even those of a veteran Kryptonian, such as Superman

This helps her deal with his lightning blasts

• It can be also be magically recalled to its owner. If ever shattered or somehow broken, The God Killer can repair itself.

This makes it hard for Thor to break the weapon, but it doesnt say how quickly it can repair itself.

Id imagine this fight for WW would be like EG Thanos vs EG Thor. However, WW has the advantage of being on home turf. Like I'd imagine EG Thanos vs EG Thor would've gone a little more in Thor's favor if the battle was on Asgard.

The only way I imagine Thor winning is if he can separate her from the weapon. It'd have to be like what Thanos almost did to Thor himself. WW wins imo due to homefield advantage and all the other stats the Godkiller sword gives her that arent listed here. It also implies that it attempts to "scale" its wielder to its opponent. Can't ignore that.

No...the wiki misinformed you then

She never had the God Killer in WW84, and it was actually turned to ash well before that by Ares lol

It never displayed any of those abilities it's just a generic sword with a bunch of propaganda leading to false hype by the Amazons, Ares even said it wasn't the God Killer after he destroyed it

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRealm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

@rajjarsalt: Did WW have the Sword of Athena by 1984? Because that's a pretty powerful weapon (able to casually hack off one of Doomsday's arms, which is definitely enough cutting power to hurt Thor).

fanonfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By fanonfanboy

@rajjarsalt:

That's fine, but it says in the OP that she has the sword to battle with. So i'm not sure if what you said applies here

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW94 was weakened lol. How is this fair?

Thor stomps

fanonfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By fanonfanboy

@geekryan: He definitely does not stomp with that sword and homefield advantage. She definitely has an uphill battle. IDK about the sword but it literally tries to scale you to your opponent

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: He definitely does not stomp with that sword and homefield advantage. She definitely has an uphill battle. IDK about the sword but it literally tries to scale you to your opponent

WW84 was significantly weakened due to her using the Dreamstone. This version would indeed get stomped by Thor.

If it was a composite Wonder Woman, then it would be a closer fight. The battlefield being Themyscira isn't much of a factor. The Godkiller sword is helpful, but her WW84 physicals pale in comparison to Thor.

Avatar image for revengeosaveste
RevengeoSaveste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By rajjarsalt
@fanonfanboy said:

@rajjarsalt:

That's fine, but it says in the OP that she has the sword to battle with. So i'm not sure if what you said applies here

Well it did nothing in the film it did appear in, outside like Idk, stabbing general ludendorff and getting turned to dust by Ares's palm. The whole point of it was that it was a placebo

JComics2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THE GOD OF THUNDER

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By rajjarsalt
@shroudofsorrow said:

@rajjarsalt: Did WW have the Sword of Athena by 1984? Because that's a pretty powerful weapon (able to casually hack off one of Doomsday's arms, which is definitely enough cutting power to hurt Thor).

Nah I don't recall it showing up at that point in the past -

fanonfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By fanonfanboy
@geekryan said:
@fanonfanboy said:

WW84 was significantly weakened due to her using the Dreamstone. This version would indeed get stomped by Thor.

If it was a composite Wonder Woman, then it would be a closer fight. The battlefield being Themyscira isn't much of a factor. The Godkiller sword is helpful, but her WW84 physicals pale in comparison to Thor.

I don't really agree that WW84 was nerfed, it was just a bad writing* lmao. The nerf is undone with the sword though. Unless OP gives a starting range, the sword helps way too much.

• God Killer can adjust its weight and crackles with an eldritch energy that drives the weapon on. The energy strengthens the user in the heat of harsh battle, guiding and partially controlling their actions

• The God Killer has the ability to shape-shift depending on the users own thoughts and instincts, but often will push said wielders thought process to further it's own ends.[1]The God Killer can take on many forms to better accommodate both ones fighting style as well as adapt to stronger opponents such as Gods and/or godlike beings.

• Its edge is able to absorb and redirect whatever force is unleashed upon with twice the impact, even those of a veteran Kryptonian, such as Superman. It can be also be magically recalled to its owner. If ever shattered or somehow broken, The God Killer can repair itself.

• When in contact with another divine source, it can feed a deities memories into itself and transfer them to the swords handler

I think the weapon OP gave her does too much. She definitely wins, but it takes a while. Unless Thor instagibs her, she will eventually win. It's literally feeding her info, adapting to stronger opponents and can throw his lightning back. I'm all for Thor. I can't wait until L&T, but you guys are focusing too much on WW ignoring that the OP gave her this busted weapon.

Vegito315

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana is Spider-Man level fodder. Ppl should stop wanking her to high tier. Mid tier at best. DCEU Diana is just disappointing. Phase 1 Thor one shots her and Arthur

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:
@fanonfanboy said:

I don't really agree that WW84 was nerfed, it was just a bad writing* lmao. The nerf is undone with the sword though. Unless OP gives a starting range, the sword helps way too much.

• God Killer can adjust its weight and crackles with an eldritch energy that drives the weapon on. The energy strengthens the user in the heat of harsh battle, guiding and partially controlling their actions

• The God Killer has the ability to shape-shift depending on the users own thoughts and instincts, but often will push said wielders thought process to further it's own ends.[1]The God Killer can take on many forms to better accommodate both ones fighting style as well as adapt to stronger opponents such as Gods and/or godlike beings.

• Its edge is able to absorb and redirect whatever force is unleashed upon with twice the impact, even those of a veteran Kryptonian, such as Superman. It can be also be magically recalled to its owner. If ever shattered or somehow broken, The God Killer can repair itself.

• When in contact with another divine source, it can feed a deities memories into itself and transfer them to the swords handler

I think the weapon OP gave her does too much. She definitely wins, but it takes a while. Unless Thor instagibs her, she will eventually win. It's literally feeding her info, adapting to stronger opponents and can throw his lightning back. I'm all for Thor. I can't wait until L&T, but you guys are focusing too much on WW ignoring that the OP gave her this busted weapon.

You realize that none of what you said about the Godkiller Sword applies to the DCEU, right?

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By heiqn
@vegito315 said:

Diana is Spider-Man level fodder. Ppl should stop wanking her to high tier. Mid tier at best. DCEU Diana is just disappointing. Phase 1 Thor one shots her and Arthur and Superman

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@heiqn said:
@vegito315 said:

Diana is Spider-Man level fodder. Ppl should stop wanking her to high tier. Mid tier at best. DCEU Diana is just disappointing. Phase 1 Thor one shots her and Arthur and Superman

fanonfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By fanonfanboy

@geekryan: you do realize op didn't clarify, right?*

Vegito315

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heiqn: Honestly tho. One Jotunheim bolt and Fodderman is dead

Infinitysquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

As much as i love WW she aint winning this lol

KaiThighJu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fodder Woman gets wreck

fanonfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I assumed op was giving her the sword from the comic book instead of the one from the movies, because they never did anything with the one from the DCEU, its barely memorable. It's so bad i wondered why even give her the movie one? She doesn't stand a chance.

Anybody knows its a one sided stomp because he puts her up against fucking IW thor...but with the comic blade she stands a chance. I am new to posting here, so I'm new to people making thor wank threads and onesided battles. seems dumb to me to even mention the dceu sword. its a glorified toothpick, but the one from the comics is much more interesting.

mossbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor oneshots her

FreeFaceMask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By FreeFaceMask

Thor easily

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

SonOfMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By SonOfMadara

@shroudofsorrow: Diana has better skill feats and faster combat speed. What are the chances of Thor landing a killer blow before she lands hers?

Logically speaking

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao at Diana having better skill feats than thor

SonOfMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SonOfMadara

@ecoblitz: let's have Thor's skill feats then, specifically with Stormbreaker. Hammer skill (if there was any) doesn't translate to Axe skill. Does he even have h2h skill feats besides beating those mall cop shield agents with brute force in his first movie? I've argued for Thor's skill before the Thor wank fest started on this site, he's not beating Diana in that department. Him beating 2 fodder Asgardian warriors in his second movie who aren't canonically skilled as Amazon's Diana has beat doesn't hold any weight. He seemed to outskill Hela but Hela has 0 skill feats or statements herself.

And also tell me how this fight will play out when Diana has shown to not be affected by Godly and normal electrical emissions and also block them, has shown to be faster, and also has a weapon that can cut Thor's limbs off

I'm pretty sure I'll be lmaoing at your arguments.

No one has an argument to counter Diana's superior skill, speed, and weapon that can hurt him. Take her gear away she loses. But with gear I don't see how she loses unless she jobs.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sonofmadara: what skills do Amazon’s have? They lost to some WW1 soldiers in H2H…

Avatar image for deactivated-62efaa9d3d5ff
deactivated-62efaa9d3d5ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana was weakened. No selling bullets and being thrown through a pillar isn't really much to say she has a chance here.... unless. You go for thor's low ends and he has a lot.

Hulk_Hater_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@titansgo said:

Diana was weakened. No selling bullets and being thrown through a pillar isn't really much to say she has a chance here.... unless. You go for thor's low ends and he has a lot.

fanonfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@titansgo: unless she gets the comic book sword she loses pretty fast

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the spidermen solo let alone Thor

SonOfMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By SonOfMadara

@ecoblitz: they have more implied skill than Asgardians

Do you have any Thor feats I didn't list?

SonOfMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pandalumina: how does Thor win? His lightning gets blocked and WWs skill and speed ensures she lands a killer blow with her weapon before Thor does

I genuinely hope you can give a logical way Thor can win here

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sonofmadara: so now it’s implied skill but asguardians have to show feats? You see that double standard rearing it’s head real quick.

Anyway asguardians>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WWW1 scouting party.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pandalumina: how does Thor win? His lightning gets blocked and WWs skill and speed ensures she lands a killer blow with her weapon before Thor does

I genuinely hope you can give a logical way Thor can win here

You say this, yet we saw none of this when she fought and got folded by the turtle Steppenfodder

Thor negs both by being a tier above them with everything he's shown

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: let's have Thor's skill feats then,

beating Asgardians, Shield agents and fighting hela, outskilling hulk, regularly fighting superhuman armies etc.

specifically with Stormbreaker. Hammer skill (if there was any) doesn't translate to Axe skill.

but being a 1000 year old warrior thor can still effectively use SB while fighting Thanos because he has skill with an axe

Does he even have h2h skill feats besides beating those mall cop shield agents with brute force in his first movie?

mall cop shield agents canonically confirmed to be highly skilled? Yes, fighting superhuman armies with his hammer

I've argued for Thor's skill before the Thor wank fest started on this site, he's not beating Diana in that department. Him beating 2 fodder Asgardian warriors in his second movie who aren't canonically skilled as Amazon's Diana has beat doesn't hold any weight.

how are Amazons canonically more skilled?

He seemed to outskill Hela but Hela has 0 skill feats or statements herself.

other than the fact that she beat the einherjar and used to fight multiple planetary wars

And also tell me how this fight will play out when Diana has shown to not be affected by Godly

that has only been shown in the dceu, and ignoring the fact that Thor's lightning is much superior to Ares'. Thor is a different type of God from a different universe, comparing his lightning to Ares' is false equivalence

and normal electrical emissions and also block them, has shown to be faster,

thor can literally fly around to nullify any speed advantage he has, but then again it won't be enough to just have a minor speed advantage

and also has a weapon that can cut Thor's limbs off

lmao no way. If being dragged across metal and ice shrapnel can't kill him, if bifrost crystals cannot kill him, if Loki with the magic weapon of Odin can't pierce him wonder womans sword will do jack

I'm pretty sure I'll be lmaoing at your arguments.

No one has an argument to counter Diana's superior skill, speed, and weapon that can hurt him. Take her gear away she loses. But with gear I don't see how she loses unless she jobs.

I know I'm intruding, but I want to settle this debate

SonOfMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By SonOfMadara

@ecoblitz: never did I say Asgardians have to show feats. Asgardians don't have implied skill feats as Amazon's, nor is Thor implied to be the most skilled Asgardian as Diana is implied to be the most skilled Amazon. Diana wins in the implied skill category and it's not even close

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sonofmadara: Asguardians are literally known as one of the most skilled warriors of the 9 realms. There’s your implied skill feat.

Thor is. He’s literally the leader of the most skilled group in all of Asgard.

Diana isnt, she’s just the most powerful.

Again You’re ignoring the fact your skillful Amazon’s lost to scouting WW1 soldiers in H2H meanwhile thor turned some of the best skilled agents inside out with pure skill.

Please take this lowball elsewhere. Random field shield agent>>>>>>>WW1 soldier>>>>Amazon’s in skill

SonOfMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkthunder: none of those people you listed have any skill feats or implied skill feats of note to say Thor is more skilled than Diana. Outskilled Hulk and "superhuman" armies? Really?

Thor got shit stomped by Thanos with help. That gives him 0 feats, just like being 1000 years gives him 0 feats, not to mention he spent those 1000 years using a hammer, not an axe. Different weapons require different skills and training.

Mall cops while agents he overpowered, not outskilled. What skill feats or implied skill do superhuman armies have? For example what skill feats or implied skill do Dark Elves or Frost Giants have? How is being "superhuman" relevant in skill level?

Amazon's are canonical more skilled due to being shown to use multiple types of weapons and hold competitions where their skill is being tested, that's literally they do. Amazon's have more implied skill than Asgardians.

How does fighting planetary wars help Hela in terms of skill feats?

WW has shown to not be affected by Godly and normal electrical emissions. It's now up to you to SHOW how Thor's lightning is different. You will need PROOF as to why someone who's shown what Diana can do will be affected by Thor's lightning. Not to mention she can just block it.

Thor doesn't "fly" around in a fights, he goes to close quarters and fights hand to hand, not to mention him flying around won't help him win cause Diana can just block his lightning and EASILY evade that big ass Stormbreaker axe he has no skill feats wielding.

Thor was being pierced by Hela's blades that were destroyed by an assault rifle, he's getting pierced by Godly weapons that easily slice limps off of nuke proof opponents.

Your intruding honestly didn't help prove anything here.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By heiqn
@sonofmadara said:

@darkthunder: Amazon's are canonical more skilled due to being shown to use multiple types of weapons and hold competitions where their skill is being tested Amazon's have more implied skill than Asgardians.

No they have horse level skill