User Lists: 0

I’ll come back with a detailed analysis soon

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

If she can slice him then she blitz through him.

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll get this party started in case anyone else with a different view wants to jump in the ring. To jump to the chase, I would back Uvogin in this fight, handily. I think he is too durable and strong for Diana and has the speed to give her a run for her money.

I think that Wonder Woman will have a very tough time actually hurting Uvogin. For starters, Uvogin is stated to be the most durable of the Phantom Troupe. This puts him above Chrollo Lucifer in pure durability. The same Chrollo that took no significant damage from a direct Dragon Lance attack, a barrage of strikes from Zeno, and then an energy attack from Silva that did this. The Dragon Lance attack is nothing to scoff at, with broken up shards of the dragon being able to pierce through several layers of concrete by themselves (1,2). The energy attack from Silva speaks for itself. Both of these feats serve as decent concussive/piercing and energy durability which Uvo scales above significantly.

But, let's kick things up a notch. Uvogin has no sold tank busting missiles. Though, that is far from his best. Uvogin's Nen offense scales to his defensive capabilities. His Big Bang Impact is just a punch infused with Nen after all. But Nen of the same power and quality can be used to protect himself as well. For reference, Uvogin's Big Bang Impact is extremely powerful. And an aura flex busted a cliff face with the shockwave. Essentially, the DC Uvogin can dish out can also be tanked with his Nen defenses.

With these feats, the bracelets will get no sold and any blunt force attacks are betting laughed off. Wonder Woman is also not tanking too many blows from Uvogin's regular attacks, which scales significantly above cliff face busting. Let alone his Big Bang Impact, which will deal heavy damage if not outright knock her out. Wonder Woman's only real option is her sword, which could probably pierce Uvo given that it was slicing through Doomsday and what not. However, I really don't think she will be able to land a killing blow.

Speed wise, we all know Diana is fast. Her best speed feat is performed during Justice League with the terrorist. However, I want to point out that this isn't quite as impressive as one may think, at least combat speed wise. For one, the bullets fired are Mach 2. However, Wonder Woman has shown to be moving VISUALLY slower than them two different times (1,2). Based on this, Wonder Woman would probably be low end supersonic in movement speed. Some may say "but she spun around was blocking bullets" but that doesn't require you to be as fast as the bullets fired. In order for her to be faster than the bullets, she would have to be traveling a farther distance than the bullets to intercept them, which she wasn't doing. The bullets crossed way more distance than Diana when she was blocking them. Spinning around before a bullet can reach you doesn't make you relative to the bullets fired when those bullets are traveling a significantly farther distance. So I'd put Wonder Woman at a low supersonic combat speed. Which isn't out of Uvo's wheelhouse at all. Every Phantom Troupe member is at least supersonic and can casually move FTE. Uvogin himself has a feat of catching point blank bullets in his teeth and evading Kurapika's bullet catching chains. So speed shouldn't really be an issue.

So really, I think that Uvogin's overwhelming physicality should put Wonder Woman down for good.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With anime feats Uvogin has a shot because he shattered a cliff with a nen shout, but she would probably just reflect that with bracelets, and to be honest he never did use nen shout as an offensive AoE so I'm not sure its really meant to be such. I don't see him winning in CQC.

Manga Uvogin just loses.

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8000:

With anime feats Uvogin has a shot because he shattered a cliff with a nen shout, but she would probably just reflect that with bracelets,

Uvogin shattering a cliff with an aura flex means that his striking power would be above that. Wonder Woman's bracelets haven't deflected that level of concussive force. They've only deflected Doomsday's Heat Vision and Ares' lightning, which I recall having some context behind it. Even so, there is no way Wonder Woman is deflecting hill busting attacks with bracelets.

and to be honest he never did use nen shout as an offensive AoE so I'm not sure its really meant to be such.

He doesn't have to?

You do realize an aura flex is weaker than a physical strike enhanced with said aura, right?

I don't see him winning in CQC.

Elaborate. How can Wonder Woman deal with Uvo's overwhelming physicality and equal speed?

defiant_will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump