DCEU Wonder Woman vs Percy Jackson

TheAlmightyKue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So I was reading up on Percy Jackson as its been a few years since I last read one of the books based on him and around in him that universe.

As such I was wondering who would win in a fight.
Round 1
Morals On
30 feet apart
Starts on Themyscira's beach

Round 2
Morals Off
30 feet apart
Starts on the beach on Themyscira.

Percy is whatever he was in his last book appearance (Unless he was depowered or something, you get what I mean.)

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c
deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana should stomp - he doesn't have the curse of Achilles anymore.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3 socajunkie  Moderator

Diana is physically better in every way, Percy can win round 2 by controlling the water in her body though.

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana should take it a good fight unless Percy got some crazy feats in the last three HoO books. That said, I think Percy would win if He had the CoA.

TheAlmightyKue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheAlmightyKue

Not wanting to argue my own thread but Percy did hold up the sky when he was 14/15 years old. Something even the titan Atlas, and the Goddess Artemis had a little difficulty with.

And has regularly fought toe to toe with Gods, giants, monsters, and titans.

And for durability he caused a massive earthquake in Mt Saint Helen that launched him from the volcano to an island in the Atlantic ocean. And I don't recall specifics but it doesn't to my memory say he landed in the ocean. So given that he can literally handle molten lava poured over his skin as well means her lasso's heat wouldn't do anything.

Has taken a kick to the chest by Ares, A blow from Kronos (before the CoA), taken a shot to the chest from a giant, and has been hit with a flaming metal dodgeball as a 12 year old with little damage, has been thrown by a giant into solid rock and only gotten a nose bleed.. and these were all before the age of 17

So why would Diana win?

Loxblin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Loxblin

Percy took blows from king of the giants, from Stronger version of Ares, from hyperion, and even from Atlas wich held skies for thousands of years. He challanges opponents that can throw mountains. Sees lightning timers in slow motion.

Percy wins easily first round.

In second round Percy stomps.

Loxblin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Loxblin

He even took took hard kick from Ephialtes to his chest and got up after 2 seconds wich makes him island level in durability.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not wanting to argue my own thread but Percy did hold up the sky when he was 14/15 years old. Something even the titan Atlas, and the Goddess Artemis had a little difficulty with.

And has regularly fought toe to toe with Gods, giants, monsters, and titans.

and he's shaken an entire glacier and tanked fall from st louis arch

And for durability he caused a massive earthquake in Mt Saint Helen that launched him from the volcano to an island in the Atlantic ocean. And I don't recall specifics but it doesn't to my memory say he landed in the ocean. So given that he can literally handle molten lava poured over his skin as well means her lasso's heat wouldn't do anything.

Has taken a kick to the chest by Ares, A blow from Kronos (before the CoA), taken a shot to the chest from a giant, and has been hit with a flaming metal dodgeball as a 12 year old with little damage, has been thrown by a giant into solid rock and only gotten a nose bleed.. and these were all before the age of 17

So why would Diana win?

percy has a great chance

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loxblin said:

He even took took hard kick from Ephialtes to his chest and got up after 2 seconds wich makes him island level in durability.

WTF

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana is physically better in every way, Percy can win round 2 by controlling the water in her body though.

percy shook an entire glacier and tanked st louis arch at 12

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

@darkthunder: Thanks for the reminder, my answer from a year ago hasn’t changed.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Darkthunder

@darkthunder: Thanks for the reminder, my answer from a year ago hasn’t changed.

and how is diana better after these feats?

uko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 socajunkie  Moderator

@darkthunder: The first was a result of his hydrokinesis and without the CoA he isn’t fast enough to engage her in CQC which is what he’ll most likely opt for if he sees a sword wielding opponent.

The second feat isn’t relevant given Diana’s primary damage output is piercing.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkthunder: The first was a result of his hydrokinesis and without the CoA he isn’t fast enough to engage her in CQC which is what he’ll most likely opt for if he sees a sword wielding opponent.

The second feat isn’t relevant given Diana’s primary damage output is piercing.

proof that the glacier feat was hydrokinesis?and how does COA amp speed? Percy is a bullet timer. He may not be really durable, but he's got a lot of skill The guy beat GOW at 12

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 socajunkie  Moderator

proof that the glacier feat was hydrokinesis?

Then he slammed Riptide into the ice at his feet. The entire glacier shuddered. Ghosts fell to their knees. Behind Percy, a wave surged up from the bay-a wall of grey water even taller than the glacier. Water shot from the chasms and crevices in the ice.

You could argue it came from his physical strength but to me it reads it's due to him moving the water in and around the ice. Still shaking the ground isn't new strength wise for him given he did so clashing blades with Jason, it's just not good enough against someone who CQCs Doomsday.

and how does COA amp speed? Percy is a bullet timer.

It amps everything...base Percy could react to and deflect a bullet but with the CoA he solo'd an army numbering 200, didn't get touched once then speedblitzed Hades.

Without the Curse:

I won't say I could see the bullet, but I could feel its path, the same way I felt currents in the ocean. I deflected it off the edge of my blade and kept charging.

With the Curse:

A hundred muskets fired at me, point blank. All of them missed. I crashed into their line and started hacking with Riptide. Bayonets jabbed. Swords jabbed. Guns reloaded and fired. Nothing touched me.

Anyway Percy isn't fast enough to replicate Diana's machine gun fire feat in Justice League.

He may not be really durable, but he's got a lot of skill The guy beat GOW at 12

His durability is arguably his best stat lol

It's just unfortunate that he excels against explosions and blunt force, not piercing/cutting. Additionally he beat Ares with the ocean and tactics not pure skill. He tricks him with a feint only after sending a six foot tall wave at his head, even straight saying Ares was disoriented so it worked.

J_Normal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By J_Normal

Bump

Ive read Percy Jackson but never noticed the feats and scaling he possessed

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even without all the unnecessary amount of high end wank that was being argued for Percy in this thread, I'd back Percy.

Ajak_XIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@j_normal: insane durability, possibly sol scaling from Hyperion, great ap with his sword, easily mountain+

J_Normal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ajak_xiv:

I always imagined he was like Captain America or max Spiderman level but i read on some of his feats without the River Styx Jackson and Annabeth has made the ground shake with their blows.

Wit the Styx Kronos and Percy almost destroyed a bridge with just their Shockwaves.

J_Normal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ajak_xiv: @socajunkie:

“A hundred muskets fired at me, point blank. All of them missed.”

This was a badass line honestly.

Jucaslucasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't kept up with the stuff after Blood of Olympus, but him at that point definitely loses.