DCEU Wonder Woman vs MCU Ultron

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Ultron wins

Diana´s sword is useless here, she can´t cut through vibranium, Wanda only managed to affect Ultron once he was practically defeated by a combined blast, and even then, she didn´t actually affected the vibranium, she ripped her heart from within. So unless you think Diana´s sword can cut through Cap´s shield, Ultron wins this match. It will take him a while because Wonder Woman is very fast, but he´ll eventually beat her seeing as she can´t hurt him.

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@dragonbellz: becuz he is nowhere near that strong and Diana is physically too strong for him. Duh.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82: he cant hurt her either and only his shell is vibranium

Kingyang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonbellz: If he cant do that to Cap or Thor who he struggled with physically WW stomps. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Il0-dXYmJ6Y By the way in the small amount of screen time it has been proven Doomsday>WW>Superman>>>>>MCU

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@thor_parker82: he cant hurt her either and only his shell is vibranium

Doesn´t matter if only his shell is vibranium, she needs to be able to penetrate the shell, and she can´t.

DragonbellZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By DragonbellZ

@kingyang said:

@dragonbellz: If he cant do that to Cap or Thor who he struggled with physically WW stomps. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Il0-dXYmJ6Y By the way in the small amount of screen time it has been proven Doomsday>WW>Superman>>>>>MCU

Vision is >>>>>>>>>>>>>Anyone in DCEU due to his phasing and durability which none of them can overmatch.

MCU Celestials >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DCEU

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To be honest, vibranium doesn't have feats to be all that durable to begin with. Surely not as durable as Doomsday would be. She wins.

DragonbellZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To be honest, vibranium doesn't have feats to be all that durable to begin with. Surely not as durable as Doomsday would be. She wins.

Thats a no limits falacy.

Show me doomsdays feats against cutting that surpasses Vibranium.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonbellz: No, it's not. Do you even know what NFL is? lol

He's more durable than Superman and took a nuke to the face. And don't even start with that cutting is different from blunt force bs. The only difference is that cutting applies the strenght in a smaller area. Ultron is not as durable as Doomsday, so he dies.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonbellz: well considering doomsday was at ground zero of a nuke, its definely true

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol I love Diana, like her much more then ultron but ultron is a team buster I don't see Diana alone beating all the avengers and they barely beat ultron. Her sword is useless against his body. Her speed will only delay the eventual defeat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: he's a team buster in the comics. he was a joke in the movie. quit ur delusions mate

DragonbellZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By DragonbellZ

@jucaslucasa said:

@dragonbellz: No, it's not. Do you even know what NFL is? lol

He's more durable than Superman and took a nuke to the face. You dont even have a clue of how nuclear weaponry deal damage, Trying to compare it to a sword makes you look even more hilarious. And don't even start with that cutting is different from blunt force bs. The only difference is that cutting applies the strenght in a smaller area Except thats a massive Difference unless you are a 12 year old who hasnt learned basic physics in high school yet.

Ninjaboss123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WonderWoman is massively overrated and her whole argument in every thread is that she cut through doomsday who has no Cutting resistance feats on par with vibranium or adamantium of any kind but ok.

Doomsdays skin is kyptonian, and in my opinion Supes is more durable than vibranium

DragonbellZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonbellz: well considering doomsday was at ground zero of a nuke, its definely true

Yeah because Nukes totally cut people.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonbellz:

You dont even have a clue of how nuclear weaponry deal damage, Trying to compare it to a sword makes you look even more hilarious.

It hits you with millions of degrees of heat, a lot of radiation and concussive force. That's way more than anything Vibranium has ever tanked.

Except thats a massive Difference unless you are a 12 year old who hasnt learned basic physics in high school yet.

Oh, well, then enlighten me.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it's laughable that people are trying to claim Wonder Woman is anything close to DCEU Superman. She hasn't shown the speed, strength or durability to be out anywhere near his class. Heck even in her own trailer it appears she's fighting all humans.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: I disagree he stomped the avengers pretty well they only just beat him Don't see Diana doing that

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it's laughable that people are trying to claim Wonder Woman is anything close to DCEU Superman. She hasn't shown the speed, strength or durability to be out anywhere near his class. Heck even in her own trailer it appears she's fighting all humans.

She was giving Doomsday a better fight than Clark. And she obviously got stronger in the 100 years between WW1 and the events of BvS.

DragonbellZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By DragonbellZ

@jucaslucasa said:

@dragonbellz:

You dont even have a clue of how nuclear weaponry deal damage, Trying to compare it to a sword makes you look even more hilarious.

It hits you with millions of degrees of heat, a lot of radiation and concussive force. That's way more than anything Vibranium has ever tanked.

Wrong. Nuclear bombs Pick up the atmosphere around you and accelerate it violently.Which will tear you apart. This is why Nuclear blast can Eject things very far distances instead of just launching things into the ground.

Except thats a massive Difference unless you are a 12 year old who hasnt learned basic physics in high school yet.

Oh, well, then enlighten me.

Being pulled apart and incinerated is much much different than Being Hit with a punch....Let alone a sword.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

except for where the part where her performance against Doomsday was much better then Clarks, the part where she was able to hold Doomsday in place with her lassoo, indicating at least par strength with superman, and the fact that she was able to dodge and block his attacks and tank the hits when she was sent flying back (his blows hit her shield, she never actually got a scratch.)

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

The only thing that damaged Ultron is high temperature. No evidence he can be hurt by blunt force or cutting power right?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonbellz:

Wrong. Nuclear bombs Pick up the atmosphere around you and push it violently.Which will tear you apart. This is why Nuclear blast can Eject things very far distances.

Oh, so nukes don't emit radiation or heat. Sure . . .

And that's still above what vibranium has shown to tank.

Being pulled apart and Burned is much much different than Being Hit with a punch....Let alone a sword.

How? Explain to me. :)

Also, you seem to like this logic, so, show me cutting resistance feats for Ultron. I'm waiting.

Ninjaboss123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Ninjaboss123

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/dceu-kyrptonian-tissue-vs-mcu-vibranium-durability-1788840/
Found this the majority of people agree Supes skin beats vibranium

DragonbellZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By DragonbellZ

@dragonbellz:

Wrong. Nuclear bombs Pick up the atmosphere around you and push it violently.Which will tear you apart. This is why Nuclear blast can Eject things very far distances.

Oh, so nukes don't emit radiation or heat. Sure . . .

Quote me on when i said "Nukes don't emit radiation or heat."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonbellz: I said that it does. You said "wrong", then gave an explanation that doesn't even mention radiation or heat.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Cregan_Stark

@jucaslucasa: She was fighting in a different manner than Supes due to superior skill and weaponry. Clark was using all out brute force and she want. What are some actual quantifiable strength feats that she has that put her anywhere close to Clark?

Ninjaboss123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop arguing, Supes skin in the comics are greater than vibranium. Diana sword is shown breaking Supes and Doomsdays skin. Diana is near Supes level.

DragonbellZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonbellz: I said that it does. You said "wrong", then gave an explanation that doesn't even mention radiation or heat.

Until you see that i directly bring up that point then you cant assume.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93: Yes, her magic lasso was able to hold Doomsday for a couple of seconds because Batman shot him with Kryptonite gas. Still doesn't put her on Supes level.

Yes she was able to dodge Doomsday but that doesn't mean her speed is anywhere near Supes, especially since A) Doomsday had no impressive speed and B) Batman was able to easily dodge and evade him too.

Getting up after taking a big hit doesn't put her on Superman level, he took those the entire fight and kept coming.

DragonbellZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By DragonbellZ

Without gear shes not on par with superman.

You strip both of them and i am sure that Superman would Win.

Ninjaboss123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93: Yes, her magic lasso was able to hold Doomsday for a couple of seconds because Batman shot him with Kryptonite gas. Still doesn't put her on Supes level.

Yes she was able to dodge Doomsday but that doesn't mean her speed is anywhere near Supes, especially since A) Doomsday had no impressive speed and B) Batman was able to easily dodge and evade him too.

Able to "Easily Dodge"

Bruce had to run, he almost got vaporized by doomsdays laser vision. Wonder woman saved his but with blocking with her sheild. Bruce was way outgunned. He was a man surrounded by gods.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Vertigo-

@cregan_stark: Except she actually had to use her own strength to keep him where he was.... There is nothing to indicate that the magical properties helped in keeping him where he was.

Clark was getting ragdolled and overpowered by Doomsday, Diana was able to take him off his feet with a shield bash. I think it isn't an over-estimation to say that they are darn close in strength at this point.

Ninjaboss123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cregan_stark: Except she actually had to use her own strength to keep him where he was.... There is nothing to indicate that the magical properties helped in keeping him where he was.

Clark was getting ragdolled and overpowered by Doomsday, Diana was able to take him off his feet with a shield bash. I think it isn't an over-estimation to say that they are darn close in strength at this point.

This^

Avatar image for thesilentripper
TheSilentRipper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop arguing, Supes skin in the comics are greater than vibranium. Diana sword is shown breaking Supes and Doomsdays skin. Diana is near Supes level.

in the comics

this is live action

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jucaslucasa: She was fighting in a different manner than Supes due to superior skill and weaponry. Clark was using all out brute force and she want. What are some actual quantifiable strength feats that she has that put her anywhere close to Clark?

No Caption Provided

Stopping this fist dead on is actually a great strength feat.

Ninjaboss123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesilentripper: Live action is different but they are based off the comic characters that we all know and love.
What are some live action feats does the shield have?

Avatar image for thesilentripper
TheSilentRipper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesilentripper: Live action is different but they are based off the comic characters that we all know and love.

What are some live action feats does the shield have?

I´m not arguing which is more durable

I´m saying that claming things about the comics is irrelevant since is this live action

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm. Idk basically comes down to if her magic sword could hurt his vibranium

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron wins

Diana´s sword is useless here, she can´t cut through vibranium, Wanda only managed to affect Ultron once he was practically defeated by a combined blast, and even then, she didn´t actually affected the vibranium, she ripped her heart from within. So unless you think Diana´s sword can cut through Cap´s shield, Ultron wins this match. It will take him a while because Wonder Woman is very fast, but he´ll eventually beat her seeing as she can´t hurt him.

Based on what? She cut Doomsday and Doomsday's skin >>>>>> MCU vibranium. You have nothing to prove otherwise. MCU vibranium is really, really, really overhyped, just like everything else in the MCU.

What are you basing that off? If she cut Doomsday's arm off, MCU vibranium won't be an issue. There's nothing suggesting otherwise, but I'd love to see you or anyone else that think that MCU vibranium is more durable than Doomsday's skin actually prove that. Doomsday took a nuke at ground zero and wasn't hurt in the slightest, compared to Ultron who's shell was melted by Vision's beam, Thor's lightning (lightning reaches like 60.000 degrees, not impressive compared to a nuke) and Iron Man's repulsor rays. Vision's beam did nothing to melt Ultron's vibranium shell when he inititally blasted him and kept concentrating the beam on him, but when Thor and Iron Man came, his shell began to melt, so vibranium is durable enough to last a little against lightning. That's pathetic compared to a nuke that tears atoms apart and reaches heats at 50-150 million degrees at the core, which is where Doomsday was at while not even fully evolving. Diana cut off the arm of a fully evolved Doomsday.

Please do prove this, because MCU vibranium is incredibly overhyped. Sure, comic vibranium I can understand because it actually has feats to suggest that it's durable as hell, but MCU vibranium is in no way resistant enough to resist being torn apart by Diana's sword, there's nothing suggesting that other than a bunch of MCU fans. Not viable. I'm seriously inclined to see you prove that MCU vibranium > Doomsday's skin.

Hell, she would tear Cap's shield apart. Doomsday's durability >>>>>> MCU vibranium durability. Vibranium has never endured through anything as powerful as a nuke.

Please prove it. I'll patiently wait. And please don't say: ''vibranium is durable enough to take a hit from Thor!''

Regardless, @petey_is_spidey can explain just how more durable Doomsday's skin is than MCU vibranium if I haven't irrefutably made that clear.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82 said:

Ultron wins

Based on what? She cut Doomsday and Doomsday's skin >>>>>> MCU vibranium. You have nothing to prove otherwise. MCU vibranium is really, really, really overhyped, just like everything else in the MCU.

What are you basing that off? If she cut Doomsday's arm off, MCU vibranium won't be an issue. There's nothing suggesting otherwise, but I'd love to see you or anyone else that think that MCU vibranium is more durable than Doomsday's skin actually prove that. Doomsday took a nuke at ground zero and wasn't hurt in the slightest, compared to Ultron who's shell was melted by Vision's beam, Thor's lightning (lightning reaches like 60.000 degrees, not impressive compared to a nuke) and Iron Man's repulsor rays. Vision's beam did nothing to melt Ultron's vibranium shell when he inititally blasted him and kept concentrating the beam on him, but when Thor and Iron Man came, his shell began to melt, so vibranium is durable enough to last a little against lightning. That's pathetic compared to a nuke that tears atoms apart and reaches heats at 50-150 million degrees at the core, which is where Doomsday was at while not even fully evolving. Diana cut off the arm of a fully evolved Doomsday.

Please do prove this, because MCU vibranium is incredibly overhyped. Sure, comic vibranium I can understand because it actually has feats to suggest that it's durable as hell, but MCU vibranium is in no way resistant enough to resist being torn apart by Diana's sword, there's nothing suggesting that other than a bunch of MCU fans. Not viable. I'm seriously inclined to see you prove that MCU vibranium > Doomsday's skin.

Hell, she would tear Cap's shield apart. Doomsday's durability >>>>>> MCU vibranium durability. Vibranium has never endured through anything as powerful as a nuke.

Please prove it. I'll patiently wait. And please don't say: ''vibranium is durable enough to take a hit from Thor!''

Regardless, @petey_is_spidey can explain just how more durable Doomsday's skin is than MCU vibranium if I haven't irrefutably made that clear.

There's also the point that Vibranium is a metal fashioned by humans to make whatever they like. It has to have a reasonable melting point to make things like; a shield, an anthropomorphic body, Vibranium claws and a Vibranium-mesh weaved suit. We've no idea of the heat that Vision's Mind gem nor Iron Man's repulsor beams emanate, but it's a safe bet to say they don't exceed the heat that lightning gives off. The heat from a nuke was not hot enough to vaporize neither the Kryptonian suit, skin nor bone. It's safe to say that Doomsday's skin is more resilient than Vibranium which would not last against 50,000,000°F.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw said:
@thor_parker82 said:

Ultron wins

There's also the point that Vibranium is a metal fashioned by humans to make whatever they like. It has to have a reasonable melting point to make things like; a shield, an anthropomorphic body, Vibranium claws and a Vibranium-mesh weaved suit. We've no idea of the heat that Vision's Mind gem nor Iron Man's repulsor beams emanate, but it's a safe bet to say they don't exceed the heat that lightning gives off. The heat from a nuke was not hot enough to vaporize neither the Kryptonian suit, skin nor bone. It's safe to say that Doomsday's skin is more resilient than Vibranium which would not last against 50,000,000°F.

Yeah, exactly. I swear bro, the only reason MCU vibranium is hyped up like this is because it's powerful in the comics. Have it be called something else and people would actually treat it as it is.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ouroborik said:

Diana wins

Her sword cut through Doomsday, who tanked a nuke at point blank

Ultron was damaged by Scarlet Witch's telekinesis

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By VashtaNerada88

Win via incap. Diana hog ties him with her lasso

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cregan_stark said:

except for where the part where her performance against Doomsday was much better then Clarks, the part where she was able to hold Doomsday in place with her lassoo, indicating at least par strength with superman, and the fact that she was able to dodge and block his attacks and tank the hits when she was sent flying back (his blows hit her shield, she never actually got a scratch.)

Clark was working on energy reserves and clearly not at the top of his game when he fought DD.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93 said:
@cregan_stark said:

Clark was working on energy reserves and clearly not at the top of his game when he fought DD.

This was after he took the nuke. He regened from the sun, probably still not completely at the top of his game though, I'll give you that. But Diana still fared better then that Clark did imo. Again, I don't think it's an overestimation to put them within the same ball park in strength though, even when Clark is healthy

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekinfing said:
@blackestnight93 said:
@cregan_stark said:

This was after he took the nuke. He regened from the sun, probably still not completely at the top of his game though, I'll give you that. But Diana still fared better then that Clark did imo. Again, I don't think it's an overestimation to put them within the same ball park in strength though, even when Clark is healthy.

Agreed, they are defenitely around the same, but honestly I still give the edge to Clark, but that might change in the new WW movie.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackestnight93 said:
@thekinfing said:
@blackestnight93 said:
@cregan_stark said:

This was after he took the nuke. He regened from the sun, probably still not completely at the top of his game though, I'll give you that. But Diana still fared better then that Clark did imo. Again, I don't think it's an overestimation to put them within the same ball park in strength though, even when Clark is healthy.

Agreed, they are defenitely around the same, but honestly I still give the edge to Clark, but that might change in the new WW movie.

well, the strength edge is supposed to go to Clark lol. That's how it works with Supes and Diana.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekinfing said:
@blackestnight93 said:
@thekinfing said:
@blackestnight93 said:
@cregan_stark said:

well, the strength edge is supposed to go to Clark lol. That's how it works with Supes and Diana.

In the comics, cinematic adaptations don't always follow the same rules. Also I think they are gonna make Diana far stronger in her solo film, but also buff Clark on the JL film.