Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Ninjaboss123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Fanboys please she could hurt doomsday with her sword. In comics it could even cut superman. She could use her lasso and subdue him. Shes Supermans near equal.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly Diana.

Eldorian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjaboss123 said:

Fanboys please she could hurt doomsday with her sword. In comics it could even cut superman. She could use her lasso and subdue him. Shes Supermans near equal.

Lets assume she's everything you say she is. Can she stop Ultron from fleeing via the internet, taking control/stealing/building nuclear weapons, and then flying an Ultronbot with a nuclear weapon to Wonder Woman and blowing her up?

I don't understand why, on these forums, Ultron's status as an artificial intelligence is ignored, but for example, Doomsday's ability to regenerate from death isn't. The ability to survive having his bodies destroyed is one of Ultron's powers, is it not?

We all accept that without Kryptonite, Wonder Woman had no chance at beating Doomsday, so why don't we accept that without the Vision's level of hacking, Wonder Woman has no chance of erasing Ultron from the Internet, preventing him from building more bodies or doing things that don't require a body?

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8
deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjaboss123: Yeah, but Ultron final form was made from Vibranium (the same material that took Iron Man's repulsor,Vision's gym stone, and Thor's Lightning combined to destroy it.)

Eldorian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Eldorian

Great, now the OP has edited and said that Ultron has been erased from the net. Why doesn't he do Doomsday battles and give all his opponents a Kryptonite spear while he's at it? Well, now, we have no idea if Wonder Woman's sword can cut Ultron, so we'll basically never know.

Ninjaboss123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ninjaboss123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

andddd forgive me if im wrong Caps sheild has been broken before by magic. His sheild Vibranium the stuff that ultron is made out of

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eldorian said:

Great, now the OP has edited and said that Ultron has been erased from the net. Why doesn't he do Doomsday battles and give all his opponents a Kryptonite spear while he's at it? Well, now, we have no idea if Wonder Woman's sword can cut Ultron, so we'll basically never know.

Well , to be fair, I edited it before your comment.

Eldorian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@payneintheass said:

Well , to be fair, I edited it before your comment.

Before my first comment pointing out that Ultron can survive having a body destroyed? I thought I had read the OP before I posted that.

Eldorian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

andddd forgive me if im wrong Caps sheild has been broken before by magic. His sheild Vibranium the stuff that ultron is made out of

MCU Cap's shield has been scratched by Black Panther's vibranium claws and has No-Selled everything else, including Mjolnir. We have no evidence that it can be damaged by anything short of infinity stones or vibranium weapons.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8
deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjaboss123: Based on live action feats, yes, Superman was stabbed by Doomsday's spikes and I'm pretty sure that's no where as sharp as Vibranium or Adamantium, and like I said it took a combined attack from Iron Man,Thor, and Vision to take Ultron. So in other words, yes, Vibranium > Kryptonians Skin, but only based on feats.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#63  Edited By MethoKi

@normanbates said:

@ninjaboss123: Based on live action feats, yes, Superman was stabbed by Doomsday's spikes and I'm pretty sure that's no where as sharp as Vibranium or Adamantium, and like I said it took a combined attack from Iron Man,Thor, and Vision to take Ultron. So in other words, yes, Vibranium > Kryptonians Skin, but only based on feats.

You do realize that he was still exposed to the Kryptonites radiation at the time, right? There's also the fact that he was stabbed by Kryptonian bone. The fact that it was able to pierce through his suit that's tanked; smallarms fire, 30mm bullets, crashing through mountains at high speeds, plasma shots that destroy A-10s in one shot, the heat of re-entry, and the explosive force and heat of a nuke are all proof that Kryptonian skeletons under yellow sun radiation are no joke.

Case in point - Your argument is invalid.

Ninjaboss123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@normanbates: @eldorian: Based on comics yes his shield has been broken, In kingdom come Dianna's sword pierced Kal's skin. But i suppose live action hasn't depicted it yet. When Wonder Woman slashed doomsday the spear wasnt around was it?

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Klaus

It feels like the NLF is being applied here for Ultron

But in sick of the DC Wank... We know Diana is vunerable to bullets... Ultron should be able to kill her ... Her sword may be able to hurt him but he's not dumb

Ultron 8/10

How do we know this? She has never been hit by bullets before. If you are making this statements based on her blocking the gatling guns with her shield, THAT version of Diana was over 100 years weaker and hadn't discovered her full powers yet. This is BvS WW who is Kryptonian level, not Solo movie WW who from the trailer looked Captain America levelish. One hundred years makes a big difference in power. We may not find out how strong she currently is until Justice League.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It feels like the NLF is being applied here for Ultron

But in sick of the DC Wank... We know Diana is vunerable to bullets... Ultron should be able to kill her ... Her sword may be able to hurt him but he's not dumb

Ultron 8/10

final form ultron doesnt use bullets unless he gets a quinjet her being vulnerable to them is moot..... theres also the fact that in her trailer she cuts two bullets out of the air from close range.

werkudoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By werkudoro

Come on people SW rip his heart out relatively easy. He even need a quinjet to kill QS, his laser didn't even pass through Cap chest when blasting him at that truck. ultron wasn't menacing at all Diana slice him up

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends in sex.

DuBistDoof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron never had a Vibranium Armor in this Movie ...

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daina.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a0c8d423f980
deactivated-5a0c8d423f980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@werkudoro: how is Wanda ripping his heart out a weakness for him?

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#72  Edited By g2_

I still think that Ultron wins.

Adam_Taurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know that much about movie Wonder Woman yet. I saw her put up a good fight with Doomsday, so any lesser ultron would get whupped. However, I need to see more of her to make a good conclusion.

Based on current feats though, I say vibranium Ultron but not in a stomp.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@payneintheass: Ultron. WW isn't piercing his vibranium. He has in more versatile.

wbr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By wbr17

Diana slays. Ultron can't bypass her shield. WW can cut it with the sword and restrain it with her lasso, also she has better stats and better skill.

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman curb stomps.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman is a difficult fight

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

ULtron

Adam_Taurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Adam_Taurus

@DammeFavour: how about being able to survive Thor's hammer, Vision's beam, and Iron man's repulsors for extended amounts of time? How about beating up and getting Thor in a chokehold that time in Segovia? How about the fact that his skin is made of the same stuff movie Cap's shield is made of? How about being able to survive a beating from the Hulk AFTER being hit by Vision, Thor, and Iron man all at once? How about being able to survive direct hits from Mjolnir and getting right back up?

Sorry, but Wonder Woman got swatted away by Doomsday like a fly.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adam_taurus: and is anyone u mentioned even remotely close to doomsday in stats?

Adam_Taurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: Sure! Thor's hammer is, Thor himself is, Vision's beam is because of the infinity gem, Hulk's beating is, and Cap's hammer has survived blows from Thor's hammer without a dent!

But this is Wonder Woman, bud. Without Superman, Wonder Woman would've gotten creamed. Like I said: Ultron vibranium wins, but not in a stomp.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana via BFR

He'll never lay a shot on her she's way too fast for him

Adam_Taurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e497e3f11e30
deactivated-5e497e3f11e30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming Ultron armor is the only Vibranium part and not his inner workings I give it to Diana 7/10. Ultron got the jump on Thor and isn't really representative of his physicals. Hulk is the only person imho in the MCU with stats near BvS kryptonians and he man handled ultron. Diana was keeping up with Doomsday so I'd say she has at least low level Kryptonian stats. Ultron only saving grace is his durability and I don't even think it all covers him.

Kingyang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fleeing to the internet is BFR.

Kingyang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A woman who smiles in a fight with Doomsday>>>>>>>>>than a Machine that struggles with Cap in a tussle.WW is Kryptonian level. And if we go just by BVS WW>MOS.

The_BladeWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isnt sad that people are putting an enemy from a '' big teamp up'' movie against a single character who had only 5 minutes of screen?

Anyway, Diana stomps, her sword is sharp enough to cut Doomsday, someone who would solo the entire MCU

MCU Ultron isnt worth of Justice Leauge time

ConnorDorian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Ultron.

Adam_Taurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_bladewolf: Vibranium is stronger than Kryptonian flesh and bones, at least movie version

The_BladeWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_bladewolf: Vibranium is stronger than Kryptonian flesh and bones, at least movie version

Prove it then, becuase Kryptonian tissue can tank nuclear explosions.

Are you really trying to say Ultron is more durable than Doomsday?

Avatar image for wildlydistracted
WildlyDistracted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it depends on whether or not Wonderwoman's Lasso is the lasso of truth and if it works on sentient robots. After all, Ultron is kind of self loathing it seems.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She has no way to actually hurt him, she'd have to BFR him somehow.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

My biggest problem with this thread is that people are just assuming Thor is better than Diana. Where is that coming from? Holding off Doomsday without the ability to fly is better than anything Thor ever did.

hyperion234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wonder woman

hyperion234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My biggest problem with this thread is that people are just assuming Thor is better than Diana. Where is that coming from? Holding off Doomsday without the ability to fly is better than anything Thor ever did.

finally someone said it

DragonbellZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WonderWoman is massively overrated and her whole argument in every thread is that she cut through doomsday who has no Cutting resistance feats on par with vibranium or adamantium of any kind but ok.

Kingyang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonbellz: She can use her superior speed to tie him with her indestructible lasso in less than 10 secs.

DragonbellZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingyang said:

@dragonbellz: She can use her superior speed to tie him with her indestructible lasso in less than 10 secs.

10 seconds is rather slow. Why couldnt he just grab her and Crush her head in his hand before that happens ?