Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Thor has better feats.

Thor.

Who wins?

And no, it doesn't end in sex.

Yes it does, but unlike with Superman which caused Hurricanes, Tsunamis etc...

They'll destroy a realm or two.

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By The_Fub

As of now? Thor. That might change but Thor was able to go arm-in-arm with the Hulk in an ACTUAL test of strength (not not dieing against Doomsday wank). Im sure some will pull that up, even though she has almost zero strength feats to her name right now. Not bashing btw, she's one of my favorite characters, just preparing for the wank.

Regardless of who wins, it ends in sex.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MarvelandDCfan24

Thor picks up the hammer with his third arm

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still wonder woman, she stopped doomsday's arm completely with a sword . Thor was struggling with hulk's

hulkuberstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By hulkuberstomp

@DammeFavour: lol no

She stopped DD's arm with her sword.

She is nwowhere as strong as doomsday.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkuberstomp: u do know thats more impressive than using her arm right? It even displays incredible grip strength Putting her strength close to doomsday

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

I disagree with the OP

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@the_fub: the time she was holding him back with her lasso doesn't count as a test of strength?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And why would stopping DD's arm with her sword mean she's not comparable in strength? If anything, stopping it on a foot long sword makes it even more impressive that blocking it with arm.

OT- Thor struggled to block Hulk's hit(while weakened, but still his best strength feat), Diana blocked DD's hit. She takes this.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She has skinny arms

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cfrehse said:

She has skinny arms

That had pre-crisis WW too, nonetheless was she able to pull the sun XD.

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The_Fub

@DammeFavour: She didnt stop a hit from him with her sword, this is the wank I was talking about. Doomsday REACHED out for her and she cut his arm off. BIG difference.

EDIT: Just rewatched the fight, did appear kind of like he was trying to hammer arm her. Still not as impressive as Thors feat IMO, magic sword, both hands AND she swung it into him. If I stopped a hit from Dom with one arm and even moved it I would be more impressed with myself then if I had a sword and managed to use it to block a hit from Bradely Martin by swinging it into his arm. (very few of you will get that referance, so basically its a well built guy vs. A really buff guy).

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By The_Fub

@mrnoital: It does, but barely. She was only able to hold him for a VERY short time and seemed very strained in doing so, it was also the lasso that was doing most of the work, she just held him in place for a split second so Superman could stab him (batman also shot him with kryponite gas almost immediately).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@rbt said:
@hulkuberstomp said:

And why would stopping DD's arm with her sword mean she's not comparable in strength? If anything, stopping it on a foot long sword makes it even more impressive that blocking it with arm.

OT- Thor struggled to block Hulk's hit(while weakened, but still his best strength feat), Diana blocked DD's hit. She takes this.

But Diana used two hands Thor used one

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fub said:

@mrnoital: It does, but barely. She was only able to hold him for a VERY short time and seemed very strained in doing so, it was also the lasso that was doing most of the work, she just held him in place for a split second so Superman could stab him.

yeah, but Thor was only able to hole thor back for a very short time and was very strained and being slightly overpowered, while WW was holding DD completely still, no matter how short of time it was

I don't see how the lasso did most the work, if the lasso was looped around him and Batman was on the other end, DD would not be held back at all, it was WWs strength that held him

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The_Fub

@mrnoital: Thor didnt give at all? If anything it looks like he lifted Hulks arm at the end, so what if he was strained, he was trying to reason with Hulk AND used one arm to block the hit. It matter because the lasso was preventing him from moving his arms, she was just preventing him (for a VERY short period of tie) from moving and used her WHOLE body while being strained. Doomsday was also caught off guard while his hand was regenerating. Give me a rope and a solid platform to brace against and I could hold someone a lot stronger then me for a few seconds.

Again, it is a strength feat, but not a good enough one to put her above Thor considering all the factors being played into it.

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: Its easy to be in denial of something when you supporting a stronger side.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@hulkuberstomp said:

But Diana used two hands Thor used one

Sure. But its not like Hulk and Doomsday have equal strength.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fub said:

@mrnoital: Thor didnt give at all? If anything it looks like he lifted Hulks arm at the end, so what if he was strained, he was trying to reason with Hulk AND used one arm to block the hit. It matter because the lasso was preventing him from moving his arms, she was just preventing him (for a VERY short period of tie) from moving and used her WHOLE body while being strained. Doomsday was also caught off guard while his hand was regenerating. Give me a rope and a solid platform to brace against and I could someone a lot stronger then me for a few seconds.

Again, it is a strength feat, but not a good enough one to put her above Thor considering all the factors being played into it.

you're in some serious denial, he's a reminder of Thor's one arm not giving at all

GIF

as we can see Thor gave quite a bit and was extremely strained using one arm, and was still being overpowered when he used both arms against Hulks one

and Thor is also using his whole body, just to push up instead of pull back, and he's being overpowered

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By The_Fub

@mrnoital: ? "He still had trouble when he used two arms aginst Hulks one." Ah kid, must be rough when you cant even watch a fight correctly.

Look at the placement of Thors arm, it wasnt in a position to help the downward force of Hulks hit, it was poistioned to prevent Hulk from RETRACTING his arm. This was already established back in 2012 kiddo.

Thors arm didnt seem to give much at all in that GIF lol. There arms moved around a bit as Hulk was trying to crush Thor after his hit was blocked.

Only post GIFs relative to your point, otherwise youre just wasting your time and making a fool of yourself.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fub: I know ur in denial because we haven't even touched on the fact that doomsday is a lot stronger than the hulk

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By The_Fub

@mrnoital: He also stood up like a second later in the fight.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fub: wow, child you are in serious denial, I'm done here

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fub: he stood up before hulk sent him flying, real nice

Avatar image for thelastdragonborn
TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too early to tell maybe Thor had to use his entire body to stand against one punch from thor as demonstrated in the above gif.

for fub... why would thor use his other arm to prevent hulk from moving his arm lol... that makes no sense. Thor was clearly struggling.

for now... thor wins though. No feats for ww with bare hands

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnoital: Serious denial? Its not my fault you try and spread lies about the fight.

Is this a Hulk vs Thor thread now? Who cares if Hulk sent him flying, he managed to over come the Hulks arm which was the point of this little feud we had.

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelastdragonborn: First off thats what the fight shows, go watch it, not just that little gif, but im sure thats been "refuted" to ?.

Second off, how doesnt it? By preventing him from retracting his arm he gains a few more moments before Hulk presses his attack. He uses this time to try and reason with Banner.

This is the third of forth thread in the past day you have tagged me in. Youre either on here all day, or are following me. Either way, chill lol.

Avatar image for thelastdragonborn
TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fub: Well the gif shows one arm of his being almost completely overpowered and thor has to use his second arm and his entire body and hes still getting overpowered. I can watch the fight but that one gif is really all you need. Thor was getting overpowered by hulk even with his arms + body.

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By king_majestros

LOL @ all the "you're in denial" shite. Either you've seen the movies or you haven't. Thor wasn't straining in the sense that he was having trouble holding Hulk's arm, which Thor caught with one arm then braced with the other; he was supporting Hulk's arm while trying to reason with him -- indicating no real conflict. Not to mention that that Thor slugged Hulk in the face hard enough to make him spin, whereas Diana never did anything like that. Diana knocked Doomsday's feet out from under him using her shield, and? Then used her sword to briefly stop Doomsday's arm, while it slightly cut into him (because energy seeped out). Comparing that and calling it better than Thor stopping Hulk's arm with one arm of his own, is stupid.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Mrnoital

@the_fub: that one feat is by far Thors beat strength feat, his next best is catching the car Cap dropped, and WW tossing a military truck in her trailer is better in my opinion, but until the movie comes out we can't really use that, so the way they dealt with brutes is the only feat we can really compare right now

and sure he overcame that arm(not in a way that helps in this scenario), then hulk put in more pressure, and used the same arm to send him flying, showing that Hulk is superior is strength

the fact is Thor had to use his whole body(mostly his legs) to overcome Hulks one arm, this is arm wrestling, so him standing up doesn't mean much

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-62d106297c437
deactivated-62d106297c437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait until you see her pummel Ares come June 2nd. Thor has no chance.

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By The_Fub

@thelastdragonborn: Your statement alone is proof you need to watch the whole fight. The initial force from Hulks hit was stopped with his arm, not his whole body. If someone hit you with a baseball bat and you lifted your arm to block it your arm would be getting the force of impact not your body. Once Thor used his whole body he overpowered Hulks arm, as you would see if you watched the whole fight. This, again, was all settled in 2012 lol.

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By The_Fub

@d2therj: Unless Ares has any feats of worth in that fight that will carry about as much weight as Iron Man destroying Mark 2 Ultron.

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnoital: I had a reply typed out and sent but it got deleted, lets just agree to disagree.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman.

Her Doomsday feat, puts her above Thors Hulk feat.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_majestros: somehow u think thor making hulk spin is greater than wonder woman knocking doomsday off his feet

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Chris-Sama

She's strong. but she hasn't shown enough strength feats to physically put Thor down in an arm wrestle.

thor takes this