DCEU Wonder Woman vs MCU Thor and Captain Marvel

• 95 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Shafamalam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

She is in god mode and has the forcefield activated

Morals off

Location - Themyscira

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 nwname  Moderator

Both Thor and Carol can solo

Shafamalam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GoodAfternoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By GoodAfternoon

Thor and carol can solo wonder woman she are street level.

Deadpool can block ammo same as her.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

CyberpunkCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either solo in a big fast stomp

jaakor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either completely stomp her

Avatar image for captainsweatpan
CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

Avatar image for deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1
deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team, easily.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either solo in a stomp

SWA2point0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IPvMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God of War Wonder Woman casually walks forward and solos the fodders.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-60e0c61aba21e
deactivated-60e0c61aba21e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaakor said:

Either completely stomp her

Brittonic_para

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos. Not even gonna mention carol because i dont care to make an argument. If anybody objects im more then happy to debate the topic.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW stomps obviously.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator

Team MCU 10/10.

Either can solo.

This is a full on Uber-Stomp.

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either from team solos in a mismatch

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either can solo.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos. Not even gonna mention carol because i dont care to make an argument. If anybody objects im more then happy to debate the topic.

Wonder Woman could beat Thor.

dark_globe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By dark_globe

@boc said:
@brittonic_para said:

Wonder Woman could beat Thor.

she is the only character from DCEU i like ...
but nope she can´t .
SB thor one shots her .

anyway spite thread . big mismatch .

WW vs carol would be enjoyable to watch though .

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t remember Diana’s “God Mode” Invisible Force defending anything more than some shrapnel Ares was throwing at her. Carol and Thor are going blast her with attacks stronger than that. I do think her bracers and shield make go defenses for attacks Carol and Thor will throw at her, but at this point she can’t defend from all angles. Either one would be a good fight one-on-one, but together team comfortably wins

Openthedoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Openthedoor

@boc : Stop wanked this debate completed stormbreaker will kill her by not necessary lightning she are street level.

Please stop bias wonder woman no way win both.

Brittonic_para

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Brittonic_para

@boc: no she can't. Im entirly willing to debate this, which i already said, and you ignored for a single half sentance without explanation. She has no ansewer for the aura of lightning he puts around himself, he has shown extreme skill in battle against foes such as the frost giant and especially Hela (who took out the entire army of asgard), the hela fight alone makes me believe is more skilled He is stronger, more durable, and wonderwoman has not shown the ability to speed blitz. She has no answer for his versatility, and have no counter to getting struck by lightning randomly throughout the battle. If she tries to block the lightning, she will be cleaved by storm breaker.

nightgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By nightgate

@brittonic_para: She doesn’t need to block the lightning, she could just absorb it. That doesn’t really matter though because she has Captain Marvel to deal with. This is spite.

Brittonic_para

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Brittonic_para

@nightgate: she can try to absorb it if she wants, she needs to cross her arms in order to do so. That gives thor ample time to kill her should she try. She cant block all the lightning either, coming from all directions. Even getting close to thor would prove dangerous as per how he radiates lightning. Sure, she can absorb some, but not nearly enough to save her. To think so is laughable.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brittonic_para:

Im entirly willing to debate this, which i already said, and you ignored for a single half sentance without explanation.

That was my way of accepting the debate. The debate hasn't even begun and you're trying to argue.

She has no ansewer for the aura of lightning he puts around himself, he has shown extreme skill in battle against foes such as the frost giant and especially Hela (who took out the entire army of asgard), the hela fight alone makes me believe is more skilled He is stronger, more durable, and wonderwoman has not shown the ability to speed blitz. She has no answer for his versatility, and have no counter to getting struck by lightning randomly throughout the battle. If she tries to block the lightning, she will be cleaved by storm breaker.

This is debating around a single possible outcome. That doesn't make it the most probable. That would be like me saying she blitzes and decaps, it's possible but not probable. Let's just break it down:

Strength: Thor

Speed: WW

Skill: WW

Versatility: WW

Blunt force durability: WW

Piercing durability: Irrelevant as both can cut each other.

Not to mention she has already shown that lightning doesn't hurt her:

Image result for wonder woman lightning

Openthedoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Openthedoor

@boc: Thor >> WW everything except speed you are fanboy or no? in topic superman and thor vs wonder woman and carol you still Wanked.

You have a bias think that lightning can damage to god of thunder it are obedience disk use stop pulse this are bias clear.

She can't win please stop trolling.

I will said that Ironman can absorb lightning of Ares.

Brittonic_para

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Brittonic_para

@boc: thats an awful way to accept a debate.

What? I said my view on stats, and inevitable things wonderwoman has to deal with, i never gave an outline on how the fight would go. I said thor wins, but didnt say how, just forms of attacks he has and her inability to deal with them. Dont be pretending that i did anything like you just said, when i certainly didnt. Also, id be argueing for what i bele8ve would be the most probable, and you have yet to argue against that being so. Nice try.

Agree on strength.

Agree on speed.

I would debate skill, wonderwoman has done little in the movies that impress me.

I have no idea how you came to the conclusion wonderwoman has more versatility. Explain.

More blunt Durability based on what? Thor shaking off hulks onslaught in ragnarok is much more impressive then anything wonderwoman has done by far.

Agree on piercing.

Id argue that its not showing it cant hurt her, just that she can harness the power of lightning and absorb it, which i acknowledge she can. I argue that she cant do it to all of it, especially when being pressed in combat.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

She could beat either 1v1 morals off but not 2v1.

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Steve solos

Glavene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either solos

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brittonic_para:

thats an awful way to accept a debate.

What? I said my view on stats, and inevitable things wonderwoman has to deal with, i never gave an outline on how the fight would go. I said thor wins, but didnt say how, just forms of attacks he has and her inability to deal with them. Dont be pretending that i did anything like you just said, when i certainly didnt. Also, id be argueing for what i bele8ve would be the most probable, and you have yet to argue against that being so. Nice try.

Clean slate? I rather just debate, as I'm sure you would too.

Skill: Wonder Woman has been training for almost 5,000 years by an elite warrior force. To the point where she was able to take on three Amazons iirc. If you would like some skill scenes I will provide it, but I also request some from Thor.

Versatility: Lasso, shield, bracelets, sword, bracelet clash. Thor has stormbreaker, lightning, and lightning aura. I didn't include bifrost as I assumed there would be no bfr. You are welcome to add the ones I forgot.

Blunt force: She quite literally laughed off a hit from Doomsday, who based on feats has better striking than Hulk. Thor was getting beat down until he unlocked his lightning aura, which I can agree probably boosted his durability.

Lightning: Well she is the daughter of Zeus sent to kill Ares. Ares killed most of the other gods with lightning so it would make sense that she is immune to it. I'm aware you didn't make this statement but let me clarify: She blocked the lightning due to it's force. The force would have knocked her back, but the lightning was not a problem. She easily absorbed the lightning and was able to use it at her disposal. It doesn't make sense that her bracelets would allow her to absorb it, as it doesn't absorb anything else. So as far as lightning is concerned, the only problem Thor's would create is knock back. And knock back is something that his aura does not create, just his concentrated blasts.

CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc: Thors lightning has no connection to DCEU Zeus' lightning and the only way we've seen Diana absorb lightning is by crossing her braclets, to assume she can do it without is complete headcanon

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc: Thors lightning has no connection to DCEU Zeus' lightning and the only way we've seen Diana absorb lightning is by crossing her braclets, to assume she can do it without is complete headcanon

What makes Thor's lightning completely different from Zues'?

I gave a reason as to why my theory is the most probable. You didn't contradict anything, you just stated something. Do you have any reason that my theory doesn't make sense?

Matthew660

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Matthew660

Thor would stomp her alone. Carol would absolutely spite stomp her in like, 5 seconds. Her speed may be in travel, but that doesn’t mean she can’t blitz her to the moon.

CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By CaptainSweatpan

@boc: the fact that they're from different universes, have no connection in terms of heritage and act in different ways, Thors lightning hasn't created a crater like Zeus' lightning and in terms of knock back Thors lightning knocked multiple Asgardian zombies back without Thor even paying attention to them so you're wrong there

Your theory doesn't make sense because Diana showed the need to block the lightning with her braclets and it would in fact make sense that she needs the braclets to absorb lightning since she was given them while she was still young and was created to combat Ares, that actually goes a long way in explaining why she even has those braclets

Edit: those braclets are actually standard Amazon gear so nevermind about that, she still showed the need to block the lightning with her braclets tho

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainsweatpan:

the fact that they're from different universes, have no connection in terms of heritage and act in different ways, Thors lightning hasn't created a crater like Zeus' lightning and in terms of knock back Thors lightning knocked multiple Asgardian zombies back without Thor even paying attention to them so you're wrong there

Them being from different universes and acting in slightly different ways does not make them entirely different. Both of their lightning is made up of electricity, heat, force etc. That was my original point. There's no reason Diana should not be able to replicate it against Thor. And I don't know what scene you are referring to so clip?

Your theory doesn't make sense because Diana showed the need to block the lightning with her braclets and it would in fact make sense that she needs the braclets to absorb lightning since she was given them while she was still young and was created to combat Ares, that actually goes a long way in explaining why she even has those braclets

I already explained why she blocked it. If you look at the scene you can see that she was on her way to kill Ares and the lightning created a push. Her bracelets were used in order to negate some of it's force. Her bracelets don't absorb bullets or Doomsday's heat vision, why would it give her an ability to absorb lightning. And as you can see, the lightning is around her entire body, her bracelets aren't a part of her. Her body alone was unharmed from the lightning around her.

CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By CaptainSweatpan

@boc: I'm not going to post gifs cause I'm on my phone and I don't really care enough to do that, unless you're saying Diana absorbs all electricity why would she absorb electricity she has no connection with when you yourself said Diana absorbed Zeus'/Ares' lightning due to her Olympian connection with them?

You're using complete headcanon right now, first of all you're assuming that she knew she could absorb the lightning by saying she ONLY crossed her braclets to stop the blow back and how would she have known that

Funny how you mention Doomsday when she didn't absorb his electrical output but we're assuming she'll absorb Thors without even having to cross her braclets

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc:

How is WW more durable or skilled than Thor? Training/sparing with amazons(pple she massively outstat BTW) for 5000years isn't a skill feat that put her above Thor.

Thor was unarmed against 3 asgardians who were ordered to stop him at any cost and those guards had the reach advantage, Thor defeated them without getting tagged whilst holding back.

Thor while depowered by Odin went through shield agents like paper, Coulson thought he was even special forces.

Durability: Thor is above WW in the piercing department, no debate needed since a well placed bullet can kill her while Thor has better feats in that area. Blunt durability is still Thor's department since an angry Hulk wailing on him didn't KO him or leave a scratch while WW blocks hits with her seemingly indestructible shield and she was put out of the fight by 2 headbutts by Clark. WW sword can definitely pierce Thor but Thor wears armor and there is no proof her sword can bypass his armor, since she failed to cut SW and DD didn't wear armor.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By BOC

@captainsweatpan:

You're using complete headcanon right now, first of all you're assuming that she knew she could absorb the lightning by saying she ONLY crossed her braclets to stop the blow back and how would she have known that

I never claimed that was the only reason. Obviously when she first did it she was in awe, but after Ares charged up his lightning she proceeds to block it. Even after seeing that it doesn't affect her. Even with her blocking it pushed her back several feet, imagine how far it would have pushed her had she not been blocking.

Funny how you mention Doomsday when she didn't absorb his electrical output but we're assuming she'll absorb Thors without even having to cross her braclets

Electricity is not the same as lightning and she didn't cross her bracelets against Doomsday either. She blocked it with her shield because of the force. The electricity didn't hit her.

The problem here is that these characters are from different universes and we can never fully be certain. Neither of us have any concrete evidence. I think that Thor's lightning would be ineffective as she has already tanked lightning coursing over her entire body. You think that Thor's lightning would hurt her because his lightning is different and she has never not blocked lightning. But I could turn this back on you by saying that she has never been seen to be hurt by any lightning, so we can't assume that Thor's would hurt her. Do you see how this can go both ways?

Waxseruya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc: @captainsweatpan: I not think that she will can absorb lightning of Thor.

Don't compare lightning Thor are level city and lightning Ares are level room.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc: please edit your post and reply to my first paragraph too

Brittonic_para

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Brittonic_para

@boc:

Sure, clean slate sounds good.

*note, i will have extremely late posts as i am busy with college, but im not intentionally no replying and will try to asap. I havnt posted scans as i am not home, and using mobile.*

skill: i dont really care how much training she has, i care about how she applies it. Yes, i would like some feats and will provide as well.

Her lasso of truth is never particularly used in combat in the movies, and i dont see her making much use of it here. Shield is good, but i dont see it as mire versitile then thors lightning. Sword and stormbreaker are canceled out.

Feats for doomsday striking? Hulks leviathan feat seems better then anything i have seen, although i dont think blunt duribility is much of a conversation since both the characters use slashing and piercing. I agree though, his duribility, and even stregth seem to be mega boosted with ragnarok.

I dont see her taking his lightning like nothing, but i agree she can take it. My thoughts is it will provide an effective distraction, and help thor get hits on her despite his slower speed.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndeyvido:

Training/sparing with amazons(pple she massively outstat BTW) for 5000years isn't a skill feat that put her above Thor.

True, but it does need to be taken into consideration. The fact that she has been training for longer than him, and arguably with better training then him. She has other feats, that was just off the top of my head.

Thor was unarmed against 3 asgardians who were ordered to stop him at any cost and those guards had the reach advantage, Thor defeated them without getting tagged whilst holding back.

I'm going to need to see the clip to analyze it. But doesn't Thor massively out stat them too?

Thor while depowered by Odin went through shield agents like paper, Coulson thought he was even special forces.

^

Thor is above WW in the piercing department, no debate needed since a well placed bullet can kill her while Thor has better feats in that area.

True, but my point was that they each have weapons that can cut the other.

Blunt durability is still Thor's department since an angry Hulk wailing on him didn't KO him or leave a scratch while WW blocks hits with her seemingly indestructible shield

Even if it didn't scratch him, it was visibly hurting him. WW blocking hits is a combat feat for her, not a durability downgrade. She quite literally laughed off a hit from Doomsday (who based on feats has better striking than Hulk) without her shield.

she was put out of the fight by 2 headbutts by Clark

That was more PIS, but it didn't KO her. It just knocked her down, we never get to see how long it took for her to get back up. A better feat is her fight with DD as it is more visibly clear.

WW sword can definitely pierce Thor but Thor wears armor and there is no proof her sword can bypass his armor, since she failed to cut SW and DD didn't wear armor.

If it's anything like the comics (which so far it is to a degree) her sword can pierce anything. And the SW thing is a common misconception. If you look at their last fight, she cuts his side right before breaking his axe.

Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos, next.

jaakor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This stomps

Carol stomps

WW is fodder to either of them

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc:

Thor having stat over them is besides the point, they had weapons that could hurt him and we're going all out since they were ordered to and Thor defeated without getting tagged even once and he was unarmed and holding back. That alone puts him above WW in skill

Taking one punch from DD isn't greater than hulk smashing him around. I never said she was knocked out by Clark but she was out of the fight.

We can add comic feats for her sword when it hasn't shown to be so. Again she didn't cut through SW armor the scorch mark was from Supes heat vision .

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndeyvido:

Thor having stat over them is besides the point, they had weapons that could hurt him and we're going all out since they were ordered to and Thor defeated without getting tagged even once and he was unarmed and holding back. That alone puts him above WW in skill

My point is that you pointed out WW having a stat advantage over the Amazons, but then you use this feat for Thor. And like I said, I'm going to need to see this fight.

Taking one punch from DD isn't greater than hulk smashing him around. I never said she was knocked out by Clark but she was out of the fight.

Yes it's not the same. But she laughed it off, while Thor was dying so the context is also different. And I already talked about her exchange with Superman.

We can add comic feats for her sword when it hasn't shown to be so. Again she didn't cut through SW armor the scorch mark was from Supes heat vision .

I brought it up because it has never failed to cut something in the films. I'm not referring to the scorch mark, I'm referring to the blood coming out of his side after she cuts his side. What piercing feats does his Stormbreaker have? Obviously Wonder Woman has low piercing durability, but she too wears a suit of armor.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Johndeyvido

@boc:

You are exaggerating, Thor wasn't even close to being kO but you claim he was dying. The first time hulk grabbed him by his feet and gave him the Loki smash, he was fine to continue fighting and the second time he punched hulk hundreds if not thousands of feet in the air judging by how far the hulk landed away from him and you claim he was dying.

Again WW sword success rate is 1/3(pple) so that isn't sth that cut through anything. I just went to re-watch the scene and no it didn't cut through SW armor. The comic version is leagues ahead of the movie version so you argument isn't valid.

Thor's armor covers his upper body and WW's version is barely above a bikini.

BTW how did stormbreaker come into our discussion.