#101 Edited by hulkuberstomp (1791 posts) - - Show Bio

How strong Thor was in ragnarok?Some guys say that he is on par with DCEU or even higher now

#102 Edited by Superhero24 (4766 posts) - - Show Bio

@gazool:

The bifrost works as a wormhole. It opens up a wormhole, so the beam itself wouldn't be mftl. However, the beam does go from space to the ground in seconds. That makes the beam massively hypersonic like thousands of times faster than sound possibly more. They are still traveling in the beam that fast.

#103 Posted by Gazool (1238 posts) - - Show Bio

@superhero24: then wouldn't hela fighting at that speeds make her combat speed impressive?

#104 Edited by Superhero24 (4766 posts) - - Show Bio

@gazool said:

@superhero24: then wouldn't hela fighting at that speeds make her combat speed impressive?

I don't know exactly. I'll have to find out.

#105 Posted by Gazool (1238 posts) - - Show Bio

@superhero24: I mean if you're being Moved at those speeds and still have a fight with someone, that's pretty impressive.

#106 Edited by Amcu (16889 posts) - - Show Bio

@gazool: @superhero24: We see the Bifrost beam beam travel from well into space to the surface of Jotunheim in seconds in this video.

Loading Video...

#107 Posted by Gazool (1238 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: That as superhero24 said, makes it massively hypersonic.

#108 Edited by DammeFavour (8460 posts) - - Show Bio

@gazool: the beam itself probably is but not the platform. proven by the fact that jane arrived unharmed also the fact that the beam arrives first before the people

#109 Posted by Gazool (1238 posts) - - Show Bio

@DammeFavour: The beam being massively hypersonic proves what hela is capable of though. But I'd wait for the conformation and context.

#110 Edited by DammeFavour (8460 posts) - - Show Bio

@gazool: how? by that logic, jane is too and we know she isn't

#111 Posted by Gazool (1238 posts) - - Show Bio
#112 Posted by DammeFavour (8460 posts) - - Show Bio

@gazool: exactly, they were both being transported. fighting in a space ship travelling at light speed doesn't make you lightspeed

#113 Posted by Gazool (1238 posts) - - Show Bio

@DammeFavour: No. It doesn't when both the fighters are traveling in the same ship.

But if both of them are traveling separately as the gif from the trailer , then it does. She is literally being flung away at hypersonic speeds.

I'm waiting for the movie to come out so we can actually have the context behind it.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
#114 Edited by plotweapon16255 (7805 posts) - - Show Bio

@gazool: @amcu: @superhero24:

Jane mentioned

"As the last of the Bifrost cloud disappears into the night sky, there appears to be a blister in space, bulging out in convex and covered with stars.I think the lensing around the edges is characteristic of an Einstein-Rosen Bridge."

An Einstein-Rosen Bridge an theoretical connection between two different points of space-time.

So, the bifrost beam acts as a carrier like train , rocket , etc that transports people from one place to another.

edit : Moving/fighting inside carrier has nothing to do with the carrier speed.

#115 Posted by Kingyang (846 posts) - - Show Bio

People want Diana to lose so bad they are making up anticipatory feats.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#116 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (16485 posts) - - Show Bio
#117 Edited by jaller (91 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingyang: no need to make up anything, she is shown physically overpowering thor with ease and squeezing mjlonir to a pulp. Those alone make her a worthy challenge in this fight

#118 Posted by Kingyang (846 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaller: So according to this thread she is massively supersonic in combat and has galaxy level strength. And that is just based on the trailers.😑 I bet she gets beat by someone who isnt galaxy level strong and not particularly fast. Better question who is funnier WW or Hela the goddess of death.

#119 Posted by jaller (91 posts) - - Show Bio
#120 Posted by Kingyang (846 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaller: Are people actually arguing that Hela and Thor are fighting at ftl speeds. Lorsd help us all.🙏

#121 Edited by jaller (91 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingyang: I was never a part of that nonsense, I merely responded to you that there really isn't need to make up feats for her. Her proper feats are quite clear lol

#122 Edited by Kingyang (846 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaller: Fighting Thor and destroying Mjilnor? That's it.How fast and how strong is she based on just that?

#123 Edited by tj849 (8569 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingyang: apparently shes worthy so thats why she can destroy it easily and stop mjlonir

#124 Posted by hulkuberstomp (1791 posts) - - Show Bio

If crushing mjolnir is a pure strength feat so hela stomps

#125 Posted by Kingyang (846 posts) - - Show Bio

@tj849: Ok i see. Based on the trailers i cant tell who wins. Must be me. Lol

#126 Posted by DammeFavour (8460 posts) - - Show Bio

@hulkuberstomp: not really.....it just brings the durability of mjolnir in question if she can't repeat that on anything quantifiable

#127 Edited by plotweapon16255 (7805 posts) - - Show Bio
#128 Posted by tj849 (8569 posts) - - Show Bio
#129 Posted by hulkuberstomp (1791 posts) - - Show Bio
#130 Edited by DammeFavour (8460 posts) - - Show Bio
#131 Posted by NWgzsjUwhM96Y2 (4026 posts) - - Show Bio

@DammeFavour: mjolnir was forged in pressure above billion tons per sq inch (core pressure of a small star). Crushing it is an insane strength feat.

#133 Posted by DammeFavour (8460 posts) - - Show Bio

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: that might not even be literal. and they also claimed it was a weapon with no equal in a universe where nukes exist

#134 Edited by hulkuberstomp (1791 posts) - - Show Bio

@DammeFavour: it can fly through everything without gettin damaged

#135 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7805 posts) - - Show Bio

@tj849: mjolnir does what the person wields it wants to do within it's potential.

#136 Edited by DammeFavour (8460 posts) - - Show Bio

@hulkuberstomp: whats the most durable thing its flown through? that NLF though

#137 Posted by tj849 (8569 posts) - - Show Bio
#138 Edited by hulkuberstomp (1791 posts) - - Show Bio

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: maybe it was just forged under stellar temperatures.and I thing we should not take these worlds literally

#139 Edited by hulkuberstomp (1791 posts) - - Show Bio

@DammeFavour: through glass bottles.aluminium tubes and other indestructible stuff

#140 Posted by jaller (91 posts) - - Show Bio

@tj849: being worthy of mjlonir has nothing to do with being able to crush it like tissue. Unless you are implying vision or thor can do the same which I doubt. It's purely a power/ strength feat for hela.

#141 Posted by NWgzsjUwhM96Y2 (4026 posts) - - Show Bio

@DammeFavour: its stronger than nukes. It overcharged Ultrons continental vibranium spiral. You can even see that in ironmans screen and the official guidebook said thor overcharged the machine

#142 Posted by DammeFavour (8460 posts) - - Show Bio

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2: yeah by drawing lightning from the atmosphere. continental?

#143 Edited by macleen (3590 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmfao Thor wankers are on DEFCON2 already, can't wait to see the wanking after the movie

#144 Posted by Heatforce (6265 posts) - - Show Bio

Ahhh the DCEU vs MCU threads are ready to go. Fantastic that we get two movies in the same month. The upgrades will be sweet.

#145 Posted by NWgzsjUwhM96Y2 (4026 posts) - - Show Bio

@DammeFavour: As if MCU is completely scientifically accurate except that. And it was 10+ meters wide continuous lightning.

#146 Edited by plotweapon16255 (7805 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaller: neither of them tried to crush mjolnir and hela didn't show much strength feat to say she is stronger than Thor , vision or hulk to say being worthy has nothing to do with it.

Edit :my points are based on the trailer feat.

#147 Posted by tj849 (8569 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaller: but its true isnt it? If ur worthy u can do anything u want with mjolnir

#148 Posted by Battle123axe (9034 posts) - - Show Bio

there's an alarming amount of stupidity in this thread, including and not limited to:

1. if hela crushed something that was made in the heart of a star, we can't allow her that strength feat because we don't want anyone in the mcu to beat anyone from the dceu, so whoever said that mjolnir is forged in a star obviously must be lying, mjolnir is made out of tissue paper, and thus, mcu characters are weak and we can continue to wank the DCEU. oh yeah, even if it's forged in the heart of a star, being worthy now not only gives her the ability to wield it, but to destroy it as well. that's something that any worthy person can do. including captain america.

2. fighting in something that's moving at hypersonic speeds makes you hypersonic. that's one of the stupidest thing's ive ever heard. so, what if jane and odin threw exactly 2 punches in 400 million miles, they're FTL? you'd have to throw and receive hundreds or thousands or thousands of punches in that distance, at a specified speed for it to be impressive, let alone like 5 in thor and hela's case. if i'm fighting in a train moving 200 mph, i have 200mph combat speed as well? don't be silly.

#149 Posted by Battle123axe (9034 posts) - - Show Bio

@tj849 said:

@jaller: but its true isnt it? If ur worthy u can do anything u want with mjolnir

than by that logic, so can Captain shi**ing America.

#150 Edited by tj849 (8569 posts) - - Show Bio