VS

No Caption Provided

• Diana starts in God mode
  • Standard gear for everyone
  • No prep, random encounter
  • Morals off
  • Win by KO/Death/Incap
#2 Posted by DrPepperMan (6288 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I've heard, hela is literaly the counter for DCEU Diana. Even if we ignored the most-likley-going-to-be-an-outlier feat of destroying Mjoilner, hela is literaly a swords woman.

#3 Edited by DammeFavour (8335 posts) - - Show Bio

@drpepperman: and diana is still a bullet timer. don't really see that being a problem

@tj849: wait for the movie mate

#4 Posted by DrPepperMan (6288 posts) - - Show Bio

@DammeFavour: meh. This is another "can you tag them before they get you" thread AFAIK

#5 Edited by DammeFavour (8335 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by DrPepperMan (6288 posts) - - Show Bio

@DammeFavour: it depends on if hela can tag Diana.

Not saying she will, but if she does.

#7 Posted by zackg (1129 posts) - - Show Bio

@tj849: If Hela can kill by thought like in the comics then Hela.

#8 Posted by BobLeGod (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

Movie didn't even drop

#9 Posted by DammeFavour (8335 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Beyonder97 (1039 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh God this has already started!

I'm just waiting for DCEU JL vs MCU Avengers

#11 Posted by tj849 (8569 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by tj849 (8569 posts) - - Show Bio

@beyonder97: i cant wait to comment superman/flash solos

#13 Posted by Beyonder97 (1039 posts) - - Show Bio

@tj849: Flash Supes and Diana lolblitzstomp

#14 Posted by BobLeGod (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

You sure thats not when the critics get to see it because all of the trailers say November 3rd.

#15 Posted by Heatforce (6144 posts) - - Show Bio

Hela would probably win based on what I've heard but I doubt it would be a stomp.

#16 Posted by tj849 (8569 posts) - - Show Bio

@boblegod: la and australia its came out. tuesday its out in the uk and usa its 3rd

#17 Posted by BobLeGod (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

@tj849:

I highly highly doubt the movie was released in California like that. The movie would've been all over the internet and the battles would've been all over the place. From what I can see at most there was a sneak preview. It must've been a one secret showing, one theatre type thing.

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
#18 Posted by ProteusXManRxis (4446 posts) - - Show Bio

Still hasnt came out in my part yet but im pretty sure when it does, Hela would kick Diana's ass.

#19 Posted by theredhood44 (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

Hela stomps...I watched the movie

#20 Edited by The_Fub (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Hela. Just from what I've seen in the trailers she's more impressive. Unless all her feats end up being "outliers" or circumstantial lol

#21 Posted by rogueshadow (29247 posts) - - Show Bio

Hela stomps...I watched the movie

How fast is she?

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
#22 Posted by TheSpartanB345T (3981 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Edited by Superhero24 (4748 posts) - - Show Bio

Hela stomps. She destroyed Mjolnir. That thing could be in the core of a star. She also did some other interesting stuff in the spoilers are learned.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
#24 Posted by MarvelandDCfan24 (7309 posts) - - Show Bio

BATMAN SOLOS

#25 Posted by Mutant1230 (6484 posts) - - Show Bio

@DammeFavour: Technically, Hela would be supersonic too due to catching Mjolnir. Not that you would care...

#26 Posted by The_Red_Devil (4714 posts) - - Show Bio

Movie did not come out in my Country yet.

#27 Posted by DammeFavour (8335 posts) - - Show Bio

@mutant1230: no she wouldn't. thor has literally never thrown mjolnir at supersonic speed or was there any indication he diid?

#28 Posted by Mutant1230 (6484 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Edited by DammeFavour (8335 posts) - - Show Bio

@mutant1230: lol......how is that supersonic? any indication other than you wanting it to be? and he threw mjolnir before qs ever turned the corner. ur using a speedster's perspective that is always going to be inconsistent when there's literally many other options where you can accurately measure the speed

#30 Posted by Mutant1230 (6484 posts) - - Show Bio

@DammeFavour: Ugh, good god man, would you question the sky being blue if it meant an MCU character doesn't get an impressive feat?

Modern bullets are shot from guns at a supersonic rate, Quicksilver perceived a bullet the same way he did Mjolnir. Ergo Mjolnir must, by logic's sake, be Supersonic. By the time Pietro turned his body around the hammer was almost out of his reach.

Literally the gifs speak for themselves.

#31 Posted by APEX_pretador (20203 posts) - - Show Bio

@mutant1230: mjolnir is actually moving much faster than bullet, not just faster but much faster

#32 Edited by DammeFavour (8335 posts) - - Show Bio

@mutant1230: lol not really.....speedsters perception are by definition inconsistent, we also have one of an ultron bot moving in his perception.

plus the bullet hit an obstacle before getting to qs

provide feats that are actually quantifiable, i mean if mjolnir were actually going supersonic, there would be air displacement and it would be all that more evident in slo mo.

He's thrown it at kurse, iron man, malekith and many others and it didn't go supersonic in any of these instances

plus you can actually measure the speed of mjolnir that hela caught and it doesn't look anywhere close to supersonic

#33 Posted by WastelandMan (8797 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

The bias lowballing continues.

#34 Posted by Galactic_1000 (5625 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't seen the movie yet.

#35 Posted by Theanalyser (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like the dcu wank will die down after infinity war and ragnarok

#36 Posted by del_torro (3621 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if Hela gets any decent speed feats, and if she can fly

#37 Posted by sportjames23 (1076 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm waiting for Infinity War to come out and we get the inevitable "Wonder Woman vs Proxima Midnight" threads.

#38 Posted by Beyonder97 (1039 posts) - - Show Bio

@beyonder97 said:

I'm waiting for Infinity War to come out and we get the inevitable "Wonder Woman vs Proxima Midnight" threads.

A Dark Age is coming on the Vine and we can do nothing to stop it lolll

#39 Posted by sportjames23 (1076 posts) - - Show Bio

@sportjames23 said:
@beyonder97 said:

A Dark Age is coming on the Vine and we can do nothing to stop it lolll

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

#40 Posted by Outside_85 (23518 posts) - - Show Bio

@DammeFavour: Ugh, good god man, would you question the sky being blue if it meant an MCU character doesn't get an impressive feat?

Modern bullets are shot from guns at a supersonic rate, Quicksilver perceived a bullet the same way he did Mjolnir. Ergo Mjolnir must, by logic's sake, be Supersonic. By the time Pietro turned his body around the hammer was almost out of his reach.

Ehh... no its not.

And we know that he hasn't because the only time Mjolnir has gone that fast was in Dark World when it was trying to catch up to him and Malekith. There it broke the sound barrier as it picked up speed... here it does not. Also you can't say Mjolnir is going supersonic just because QS appears to see it going at the same speed as he does another object because he does the same thing regardless of what it is and how fast it's moving.

#41 Posted by Mutant1230 (6484 posts) - - Show Bio

@mutant1230 said:

Ehh... no its not.

And we know that he hasn't because the only time Mjolnir has gone that fast was in Dark World when it was trying to catch up to him and Malekith. There it broke the sound barrier as it picked up speed... here it does not. Also you can't say Mjolnir is going supersonic just because QS appears to see it going at the same speed as he does another object because he does the same thing regardless of what it is and how fast it's moving.

Eh... yeah it is.

How else can I word this to you? The bullet went a certain speed in spite of Quicksilver's reactions, Mjolnir went at an equal to or superior speed. You're making this a million x more complicated than it is. How do you even know it didn't break the sound barrier? This post essentially boils down to Mjolnir isn't as fast a bullet because Mjolnir isn't as fast as a bullet.

Please elaborate to me on why his perceptions viewed it that way if it wasn't going a supersonic speed and I will cede my argument

#42 Edited by DammeFavour (8335 posts) - - Show Bio

@mutant1230: uh.....why don't u just look at this hammer throw independent of the questionable qs scene. the instance in ragnarok where hela caught it was clearly not supersonic.

just look at the bullet, there's clearly displacement of air in its trails, and that is clearly not visible with mjolnir. so its clearly on you to prove it was supersonic with a clear indication other than qs inconsistent perception. and in line with all the other times we've seen thor throw mjolnir

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#43 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (15789 posts) - - Show Bio

@theanalyser: that really just depends on JL, DC just seem to present their heroes power levels better. And I can't really see Ragnarok and Infinity War tipping the scale.

#44 Posted by macleen (3424 posts) - - Show Bio

wow thor can now throw mjolnir at supersonic speeds. and those two feats are not compareable at all QS easily reacted and was significantly faster than a slowmo mjolnir but he was just as slow compared to the bullet. and like damme said, it hit glass before reaching him. another bullet from a rifle was in slowmo just like QS and much faster bullets tagged him.

#45 Edited by Outside_85 (23518 posts) - - Show Bio

Just to weigh in on the fight between Hela and Diana.

At time of writing, I have not seen the movie. But from the trailers, Hela appears to be less Death Goddess and more Lady Ares with all the swords she's spewing out... which at the conclusion of the WW movie we saw Diana form a barrier where such things just bounced off. And while crushing Mjolnir seems cool, I would have to know just how durable Mjolnir actually was for it to really mean anything. So for the time being I am going to go with Diana.

@mutant1230 said:
@outside_85 said:
@mutant1230 said:

Ehh... no its not.

Eh... yeah it is.

How else can I word this to you? The bullet went a certain speed in spite of Quicksilver's reactions, Mjolnir went at an equal to or superior speed. You're making this a million x more complicated than it is. How do you even know it didn't break the sound barrier? This post essentially boils down to Mjolnir isn't as fast a bullet because Mjolnir isn't as fast as a bullet.

Please elaborate to me on why his perceptions viewed it that way if it wasn't going a supersonic speed and I will cede my argument

Because QS, both the one in Avengers and the one in the X-Men, and the Flash and pretty much every speedster that can also move at normal speeds, all of them have the ability to speed up and slow down their own perception of the world around him in accordance to how fast they are moving, otherwise he would constantly be seeing every moving object as slowmoving statues, he'd never be able to have a conversation with anyone because everyone is just groaning at him and he in return would simply be talking gibberish on fast forwards.

As for Mjolnir, we know that in the ship it's not going at supersonic speeds, because when it did break the soundbarrier in Dark World it formed that little cloud around itself when it did, same as it happens with jets and Superman. That little cloud did not appear here. Also I would question why Thor would even throw it with such force unless he actually intended to kill QS with it, not to mention he had no problems killing Chitauri along with Ultron bots with a casual throw.

#46 Edited by Theanalyser (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

@DammeFavour said:

@mutant1230: uh.....why don't u just look at this hammer throw independent of the questionable qs scene. the instance in ragnarok where hela caught it was clearly not supersonic.

just look at the bullet, there's clearly displacement of air in its trails, and that is clearly not visible with mjolnir. so its clearly on you to prove it was supersonic with a clear indication other than qs inconsistent perception. and in line with all the other times we've seen thor throw mjolnir

This is amazing coming from you, first you say trailers can't be used for feats and now all of a sudden because hela caught mljonir (Even though we have no knowledge yet of what powers she possesses) That mjolnir is no longer supersonic? If quicksilvers top speed is below supersonic, then its arguable as to whether mjolnir was slower than or travelling at supersonic speed. We don't know how fast mjolnir was travelling at that particular scene, again reaction speed and travel speed are two different things.

#47 Edited by DammeFavour (8335 posts) - - Show Bio

@theanalyser: dude......we have an actual clip of it:

Loading Video...

wasn't using the trailer. we know because if it was going super sonic, air displacement would be very evident as it was with the bullet.

and mjolnir has gone supersonic twice in all of the MCU, and neither was dependent on thor

#48 Posted by Theanalyser (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

@theanalyser: dude......we have an actual clip of it:

Loading Video...

wasn't using the trailer. we know because if it was going super sonic, air displacement would be very evident as it was with the bullet.

and mjolnir has gone supersonic twice in all of the MCU, and neither was dependent on thor

Not official, the trailer showed us a completely different scene, this could have taken place in a completely different setting. The hammer in this scene wasn't even travelling that fast.

#49 Posted by DammeFavour (8335 posts) - - Show Bio

@theanalyser: lol.....its very official. all they did was change the setting. screenings confirm this made it into the movie

#50 Posted by Theanalyser (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

@theanalyser: lol.....its very official. all they did was change the setting. screenings confirm this made it into the movie

we'll see when the film is released mate