Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#201 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (5020 posts) - - Show Bio
#202 Posted by DarkseidThanos (928 posts) - - Show Bio

@boblegod: meant to say comparable, Uru cutting thru the destroyer is all the feats it needs

Wonder Woman is famous for not having piercing durability, are you comparing Diana's obvious weakness to doomsday now too? You keep on making bad comparisons

Deal with it? It's funny everytime someone says this lol

Doomsday tanked machine gun bullets and being in ground zero of a nuke explosion, that's more piercing durability feats than Steppen

If you dont see the retardedness of saying someone who tanks nukes should tank planetary explosions then we should end this convo here, I'm bored and tired now anyway

#203 Posted by BobLeGod (1060 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkseidthanos:

You mean you're wrong and running away despite the fact that you travel to every thread looking for people to walk off while calling them a wanker? Aight b.

#204 Posted by DarkseidThanos (928 posts) - - Show Bio

@boblegod: running away from comicvine? Really dude?

doomsday has more piercing feats that Steppen, no matter how many b.s. comparisons you make it won't change that, jl debunked Diana's sword

#205 Edited by BobLeGod (1060 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkseidthanos:

Because failing to cut through a metal stronger than yours is somehow "debunking". Okay bud. Don't tag me anymore BTW, tired of talking to slow people.

#206 Posted by Amcu (2137 posts) - - Show Bio

Destroyer wins.

How exactly? I get that we could theorize that the Destroyer is powerful but it is severely lacking feats. I can't see why Diana wouldn't just slice it in two.

#207 Posted by DarkseidThanos (928 posts) - - Show Bio

@boblegod: I guess that instrument Diana used to sharpen her sword was some kind of godly metal she went back to themyscira to fetch too, okay bud

#208 Posted by BobLeGod (1060 posts) - - Show Bio

Literally blocked your text and....

No Caption Provided

#209 Posted by DarkseidThanos (928 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone is mad, I'd like to officially apologise for making him resort to such behaviour

Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
#210 Posted by war of light_2814 (1578 posts) - - Show Bio

FYI, Diana did cut steppenwolf and it's not like Destroyer has better durability feat than wolfie anyway.

This is a mismatch and should be locked.

#211 Posted by Laurus (404 posts) - - Show Bio

How is she cutting through the destroyer armour? The only way it was damaged in the MCU was by its own energy beam.

#212 Edited by ThunderPrince (3427 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: It has a very powerful healing factor, unless WW can redirect its own beam back at it I don't see how she can win.

#213 Posted by Amcu (2137 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: It has a very powerful healing factor, unless WW can redirect its own beam back at it I don't see how she can win.

It healed from Sif piercing through it, but Diana could easily take its head off or slice it in two. It hasn't shown that it can heal to damage like that.

#214 Posted by ThunderPrince (3427 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: WW doesn't posses prior knowledge and the Destroyer will be using its beams to create distance.

#215 Posted by Amcu (2137 posts) - - Show Bio

@thunderprince: It hasn't shown the perception speed to tag Diana if she wants to dodge. It failed to tag Thor when he flew to the side of its view.

No Caption Provided

I can't see why Diana can't replicate that and than blitz at it and decapitate. it. She also could bloke the Destroyer's beam like she did with Doomsday's heat vision. She could block it with her shield or her bracelets.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

While her travel speed isn't supersonic its still fast and I don't think the Destroyer has any reaction feats of note. Diana should be able to blitz him.

No Caption Provided

#216 Posted by ThunderPrince (3427 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: You have convinced me that WW wins this battle but I do want to comment on one thing. It is extremely out of character for WW to blitz and decapitate anyone, she has never even attempted to use this tactic once in all her appearances. Even in the GIFs you showed WW seems to prefer stabbing attacks over decapitation. I now think that she will win but it will be a long and hard fought battle.

#217 Posted by Zepta_Pon (190 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana has this.

#218 Posted by The_Red_Devil (1612 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana destroys the Destroyer.

#219 Posted by Amendment50 (12879 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see why she couldn't fire its energy beam back at it, she's demonstrated that ability with her gauntlets already.

#220 Posted by Worldofthunder (510 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana stomps

#221 Posted by Riddlersriddle (942 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman stomps easily. I mean if she defeated Ares, she can defeat Destroyer

#222 Posted by Lord_Titan_ (238 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets see, thor only beat destroyer by using its own energy against it while attempting to bfr it, bfr is not an option for diana, however she could block and reflect the disintegration beam and proceed to knock destroyer out by stabbing it with her sword

Make no mistake, without the equipment she gets stomped hard

#223 Posted by Amcu (2137 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: You have convinced me that WW wins this battle but I do want to comment on one thing. It is extremely out of character for WW to blitz and decapitate anyone, she has never even attempted to use this tactic once in all her appearances. Even in the GIFs you showed WW seems to prefer stabbing attacks over decapitation. I now think that she will win but it will be a long and hard fought battle.

You're right but considering the Destroyer is essentially just a big robot withe energy blats that come out of its head I don't think Diana will hesitate to put it down quickly. Her first move would probably be to stab it but as soon as she sees that that doesn't work she will probably decapitate it or chop it in two. Even if somehow she gets in trouble and loses her sword she can easily just use her shockwave attack to knock the Destroyer down and away.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kinda like this.

No Caption Provided

Once the Destroyer is down she could easily retrieve her sword.

No Caption Provided

Than dash at him.

No Caption Provided

Than decapitate him.

No Caption Provided

I think Diana has this one in the bag. To me the Destroyer just seems like a far slower and much less strong and durable version of Doomsday. I personally think Diana would have beaten Doomsday via decapitation if Doomsday's speed where a bit lower.

#224 Posted by ThunderPrince (3427 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu: Again, I agree with you but I still don't see WW decapitating anyone. She may dismember it or cut the destroyer in half but definitely not decapitation.

#225 Posted by Amcu (2137 posts) - - Show Bio

@thunderprince: Yeah decapitation definitely isn't one of her go to moves.

#226 Posted by Outside_85 (19445 posts) - - Show Bio

End of the day, the Destroyer was blown apart with a bolt of Thor's weaksauce lightning. The strongest attack the Destroyer has is a second rate version of Doomsday's facebeams. Not to mention all you had to do to damage and stagger it was to stick it with a random spear.

Yeah, unless Diana can actually blow it apart with it's own attacks, it is going to take her a while, but at the end it's going to be her walking away from a bunch of scrap metal.

#227 Posted by Amcu (2137 posts) - - Show Bio

End of the day, the Destroyer was blown apart with a bolt of Thor's weaksauce lightning. The strongest attack the Destroyer has is a second rate version of Doomsday's facebeams. Not to mention all you had to do to damage and stagger it was to stick it with a random spear.

Yeah, unless Diana can actually blow it apart with it's own attacks, it is going to take her a while, but at the end it's going to be her walking away from a bunch of scrap metal.

Firstly, lol at Thor's lightning being weak. Secondly, while I agree that Diana would win did we watch the same movie? The Destroyer was blown apart by Thor redirecting its own disintegration beam back at it with Mjolnir which than resulted in a small town sized explosion.

No Caption Provided

No lightning.

#228 Edited by Outside_85 (19445 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu said:

Firstly, lol at Thor's lightning being weak. Secondly, while I agree that Diana would win did we watch the same movie? The Destroyer was blown apart by Thor redirecting its own disintegration beam back at it with Mjolnir which than resulted in a small town sized explosion.

No Caption Provided

No lightning.

Clearly not since the town was still very much standing at the end of that, I remember that much. And secondly yeah, Thor's lightning is weaksauce since the biggest thing it's done on it's own was knock back a pair of space whales, which we don't even know if they died or not.

And fair enough.

#229 Edited by Amcu (2137 posts) - - Show Bio