Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
#101 Posted by captain_batman_FTW (8905 posts) - - Show Bio

@asgardianbrony:

the destroyers eye beams disintegrated jotun's who are physically equal to asgardians. I personally find that to be far more impressive than melting some beams.

That is literally the only thing you know about heat vision? You're gonna ignore that Diana was unscathed by a multiple wide long energy emission that wiped out every building it came in contact with?

Loading Video...

Are you also going to ignore how Doomsday's beams had Superman in great pain as well as sending him flying hundreds of meters away, which was the beam she took without getting knocked out?

Loading Video...

Note that Superman is the same guy who was 'mildy irritated' (as put in by the narrator of the official BvS DoJ featurette) by 2 megatons of pressure. If Superman was in pain due to Doomsday's beam, then that means that Wonder Woman took an energy beam that packed way more force than 2 megatons to her body without being knocked out.

Not only that, but asgardians and jotuns don't even come close to Superman's or Wonder Woman's durability. What makes asgardians and jotuns so impressive, anyway?

Furthermore, you're conveniently ignoring how Destroyer's beam didn't even take out that obese warrior:

Loading Video...

If this fatty could take the beam and its collateral damage without even getting knocked out, then Wonder Woman will do it with a smile on her face. Note that Superman is the same guy who was 'mildy irritated' (as put in by the narrator of the official BvS DoJ featurette) by 2 megatons of pressure. If Superman was in pain due to Doomsday's beam, then that means that Wonder Woman took an energy beam, that packed way more force than 2 megatons, to her body without being knocked out.

Not to mention that she's fast enough to dodge the beams and anything the Destroyer can put up:

Loading Video...

Please show how Destroyer's beam is impressive, if he himself is at all, and how it will be effective against Woner Woman instead of making absurd claims without even backing them up. Show, don't tell. ;)

#102 Posted by destinyman75 (13598 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52: Only an idiot would say that no more comments from the peanut gallery especial given you are an alt

#103 Posted by destinyman75 (13598 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52: liked you better when you were nevergiveup will ban you again if you don't just stay out of my comments get a life kid

Avatar image for deactivated-59d29c479f1ca
#104 Posted by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52: I should very well ignore you but I hope your right in that Diana's sword will be able to cut destroyer, Hard time seeing it you know a car<URU but if she can cool if she can't nutz

@destinyman75 said:

@nightmare52: Only an idiot would say that no more comments from the peanut gallery especial given you are an alt

Tells the idiot who claims it's made of uru .

stop replying me if u don't want my reply.

#105 Edited by destinyman75 (13598 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52: stop talking to me period you have no business talking to me I will have you banned again so will others most people would stop when asked too so last time just stay away from direct contact

#106 Posted by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

@destinyman75 :

U need to stop replying me if u don't want my reply !!!

#107 Posted by Miss_America_ (1587 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh gawd the MCU wank is atrocious.

Freakin Thor fodderized the Destroyer in under 30 seconds as soon as he got his powers back

Wonder Woman stomps in five seconds and one shots

#108 Edited by destinyman75 (13598 posts) - - Show Bio

@miss_america_: he was only beaten by his his own disintegration beam and Diana or not she does not win in five seconds that's ridiculous

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
#109 Posted by deactivated-5a84a212043e5 (2790 posts) - - Show Bio

WW's only avenue of winning here is by pulling a Thor and pushing the beam into the Destroyer's head. I doubt she can damage it otherwise, as it's pretty much unphased by other means of attack. I can see her maybe pulling it off if she lassos it, but other than that, I'd give the win to the destroyer in a long drawn out blast battle 6/10.

#110 Posted by Miss_America_ (1587 posts) - - Show Bio

@destinyman75: No lol you guys are being ridiculous, Lady Sif doesn't have anything on DCEU Wonder Woman and she held her own just fine

Just because MCU's weakest people struggle won't mean DCEU's stronger will, anyway Wonder Woman one shots,

#111 Edited by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

It's funny the way few people sees Diana as a ordinary woman who carries ordinary weapons on other hand they just assume destroyer to his comic counter part even though he was stunned by the sword which literally came out of his throat and call it as PSI .

#112 Posted by ManOfSteel11 (319 posts) - - Show Bio

2. And thor stooped hulks slam with 1 arm. hulk has sown immense striking power. Stop trying to downplay thor.

I can't think of an impressive hulk feat besides the leviathan one, which seems to be the only one people on here can mention. Yeah Thor blocked Hulk''s slam with his forearm, but WW blocked DD's more charged and more powerful slam with her sword. Much much more difficult to stop something with an extension than with your forearm.

Loading Video...

Just look at the area around her and how much her hair is blown back when his slam connects.

Loading Video...

Now compare the two. Look how much Thor is struggling. And notice his hair isn't blown back by the power of the slam. Also he uses two arms.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
#113 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (17143 posts) - - Show Bio

oh, my, god..............wtf...............I'm just going to ignore the bs and the madness altogether and say, Diana from the new trailer alone would stomp slow ass movie Destroyer. If I include her BvS feats it's a straight mismatch with respect the the fact that Doomsday is simply a better version of a poorer Disney's Destroyer....This beast contended with and stomped Superman outright, Diana comes in, starts going God of War on his ass and blocks a blast that makes the Destroyer's look weaker by far. The destroyer's durability was easily exploited by a newly (re)anointed Thor, she instinctively blocks projectiles and blocked a similar blast from Doomsday so who's to say she won't shove her shield, sword or bracers into blast and/or the Destroyer's face? Not to mention she could lasso its face shut or just lasso it in general to render it immobile and/or disarmed....can we all not agree that her speed shown in the movies was fast enough to make at least one of these many instabilities happen with proper consideration of the destroyers speed (or lack there of in comparison).

On an unrelated note, most of what we see in her new movie will be a flashback so how much you wanna bet her feats there will have us saying she wrecks the Destroyer and the come back like this is waaay after that ..... basically, this is a more powerful version than what we will see in theaters soon, keep that in mind if this is still a topic by that point.

#114 Posted by GCPD (421 posts) - - Show Bio

@foxerdes: well to be honest. its not really an insult.

#115 Posted by foxerdes (9860 posts) - - Show Bio

@gcpd: I didn't sound like a joke either but I get your point :)

Avatar image for darkprimesovereign
#116 Posted by DarkPrimeSovereign (1125 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana wins with minimal effort. Stop your Thor wank.

#117 Edited by zr0c00l (3143 posts) - - Show Bio

@asgardianbrony: why do you keep hyping up the durability of regular asgardians/jotuns/dark elves?

theyre barely above human aside from thor, loki and warriors three. the dark elves and jotuns matched fodder asgardians pretty equally and then 4 dark elves were crushed by a mini cooper falling on them from head height killing all 4 at once.... theyre not that durable.

#118 Edited by GCPD (421 posts) - - Show Bio

@foxerdes: yea it wasnt a joke either. more like a true fact ...

#119 Posted by foxerdes (9860 posts) - - Show Bio
#120 Posted by AbelHsu (3533 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously Diana cuts that pathetic stuff in half, someone is a good debater but that someone could stop lowballing Wonder Woman.

#121 Posted by ManOfSteel11 (319 posts) - - Show Bio

@zr0c00l said:

@asgardianbrony: why do you keep hyping up the durability of regular asgardians/jotuns/dark elves?

theyre barely above human aside from thor, loki and warriors three. the dark elves and jotuns matched fodder asgardians pretty equally and then 4 dark elves were crushed by a mini cooper falling on them from head height killing all 4 at once.... theyre not that durable.

This should be posted on every Thor thread. The Asgardians and Dark Elves might be strong in the comics (not sure), but in the MCU, they're basically fodder. Only a little stronger than humans, and way weaker than Captain America.

Once Thor got his powers back, he destroys that thing in like 2 minutes. WW could do it in 1.

#122 Posted by zr0c00l (3143 posts) - - Show Bio

@zr0c00l said:

This should be posted on every Thor thread. The Asgardians and Dark Elves might be strong in the comics (not sure), but in the MCU, they're basically fodder. Only a little stronger than humans, and way weaker than Captain America.

Once Thor got his powers back, he destroys that thing in like 2 minutes. WW could do it in 1.

haha i agree but it should be accompanied by this

No Caption Provided

and then this for proof of how theyre much below ironman who has multiple cars land on him form much higher and only suffers contusions

No Caption Provided

and then superman treating it as an annoyance.

No Caption Provided

pretty easy comparison to establish a hierarchy of power levels no?

#123 Posted by vengefulshot (2156 posts) - - Show Bio
#124 Posted by TifaLockhart (20999 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor owned the Destroyer in one. It might take Wonder Woman three hits to do the same.

#125 Edited by King_Majestros (1929 posts) - - Show Bio

Destroyer.

#126 Posted by ManOfSteel11 (319 posts) - - Show Bio

Destroyer.

You are just trolling the DCEU now. WW is clearly much more durable than Thor and we can assume stronger judging by how she blocked DD's slam, bashed him off his feat, and cut the car in half.

Thor took out the destroyer in like two minutes, she could easily do it in one.

#127 Posted by King_Majestros (1929 posts) - - Show Bio

@manofsteel11: Almost every reply you've sent me has involved "trolling" in them; I'm starting to see a trend with you. I'm not the only one whom said Destroyer here, so it must be that you're holding a personal grudge toward me. Not everyone is going to agree with you on a Battle. So, you might want to rethink how you post next time.

#128 Posted by ManOfSteel11 (319 posts) - - Show Bio

@manofsteel11: Almost every reply you've sent me has involved "trolling" in them; I'm starting to see a trend with you. I'm not the only one whom said Destroyer here, so it must be that you're holding a personal grudge toward me. Not everyone is going to agree with you on a Battle. So, you might want to rethink how you post next time.

Most people say WW. And I say trolling on you because your claims are so ridiculous that it really does seem like you're trolling.

#129 Posted by King_Majestros (1929 posts) - - Show Bio

@manofsteel11: The only word I've used in this thread is "Destroyer." I am unaware of how that sounds ridiculous let alone trolling.

#130 Posted by ManOfSteel11 (319 posts) - - Show Bio

@manofsteel11: The only word I've used in this thread is "Destroyer." I am unaware of how that sounds ridiculous let alone trolling.

The other posts you've been on saying we don't know if WW's sword is normal. Now you think the destroyer that was KO'd with ease by Thor would best WW.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
#131 Posted by deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99 (11593 posts) - - Show Bio

How this is even a debate is beyond me.

#132 Edited by King_Majestros (1929 posts) - - Show Bio

@manofsteel11: Who really cares? It's just a debate. Nothing wrong with having an assumption based on zero knowledge, especially for something that hasn't even been determined magical or not; hence why I said we should wait until the movie comes out. Yes, Thor devastated Destroyer by using Mjolnir (we know the hammer is scientific magic) to defend against and shove it's beam into its mouth; Diana has yet to beat anything on that level. Had she demolished Doomsday by herself, it'd be a different story. I recommend not bringing up your personal feelings on another battle into others, as it derails the current one.

#133 Posted by ManOfSteel11 (319 posts) - - Show Bio

@manofsteel11: Who really cares? It's just a debate. Nothing wrong with having an assumption based on zero knowledge, especially for something that hasn't even been determined magical or not; hence why I said we should wait until the movie comes out. Yes, Thor devastated Destroyer by using Mjolnir (we know the hammer is scientific magic) to defend against and shove it's beam into its mouth; Diana has yet to beat anything on that level. Had she demolished Doomsday by herself, it'd be a different story. I recommend not bringing up your personal feelings on another battle into others, as it derails the current one.

Yeah we know she hasn't beaten anything like that because she only has one fight and two trailers. But in the small amount we've seen from her, she has feats that surpass most of Thor. Thor is strong, and so is hulk, but the DCEU characters are on another level because the their directors, writers, and producers didn't weaken them so much. The only one who seems really strong is Vision, but he only has like two feats, so we don't really know.

And I just assumed you were just someone who was going around purposely lowballing DC characters in all the threads you could find.

#134 Posted by gunchar16 (1685 posts) - - Show Bio

Im pretty sure Diana would win, even the little bit we have indicates that(better feats than Thor, and should be able to do the same).

#135 Posted by King_Majestros (1929 posts) - - Show Bio

@manofsteel11: I don't agree, and that's okay; what we've seen of her, in my opinion, as short as it may be, doesn't equate to her surpassing Thor. I'm done, so in recapitulation, let's burke perpetuating this conversation.

#136 Posted by MAZAHS117 (12027 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see why she can't win the same way Thor did

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
#137 Posted by ProteusXManRxis (4445 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
#138 Posted by bowlt_swagg_320 (2230 posts) - - Show Bio

Destroyer

#139 Posted by NIGHT-WING-ZAI (569 posts) - - Show Bio

Destroyer

Avatar image for breaking_brads_void
#140 Posted by Breaking_Brads_Void (1022 posts) - - Show Bio

Destroyer beats her ass. How are they so sure she is going to cut him in half? Her sword couldn't do anything to Steppenwolfs armor. He disintegrates her in an instant.

#141 Posted by MaiitoGuy8 (355 posts) - - Show Bio

She is not doing anything to him.

Avatar image for dalastuchihaman
#142 Posted by DaLastUchihaMan (379 posts) - - Show Bio

The Destroyer armor.

#143 Posted by Delta-58 (25 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman stomps

#144 Posted by TifaLockhart (20999 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman stomps this version of the Destroyer.

#145 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12341 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman stomps this version of the Destroyer.

#146 Posted by destinyman75 (13598 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol no just no ^^^. Unless Diana has mjolnir to send the Destroyers own power against him while he's suspended in mid air she can hurt it let alone win. As she also has no knowledge of the Destroyer the best she can do is use her shield to protect herself but that won't allow her to do any damage Destroyer is too durable

#147 Posted by SuperGoku17 (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

Destroyer oneshots. Diana has literally 0 durability feats to suggest she can resist the destroyers disintegration beam. DCEU WW is incredibly overhyped on this site.

#148 Posted by KratoDaManto (797 posts) - - Show Bio

Destroyer

#149 Posted by DarkseidThanos (928 posts) - - Show Bio

People need to stop giving Dianas sword the feat of cutting doomsday cause its clear she did that cause of his vunrability to magic unless people are going to start saying steppenwolf>doomsday, justice league debunked Diana's sword feat since she couldn't cut steppenwolf

#150 Posted by DarkseidThanos (928 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice league also debunked Diana's combat speed since she couldn't blitz steppenwolf even though Steppenwolf was shown to be the same speed as Amazon's, cyborg and aquaman unless we're going to say that Amazon's, cyborg and aquaman are bullet timers too

Justice league was full of holes in terms of feats, I dont think the producer's knew what they were doing