#51 Posted by APEX_pretador (20239 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is terrible

Avatar image for deactivated-59d29c479f1ca
#52 Posted by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

asgardianbrony <- this guy won't even hesitate to say destroyer solos even its against decu superman and doomsday with his current state .

#53 Edited by destinyman75 (14226 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol this thread is amusing Diana I like better but she in not way harm the destroyer she sadly looses here

#54 Posted by AcroKat (7384 posts) - - Show Bio

@asgardianbrony:

1. Bullets and missiles and nukes aren't only blunt force. And you know it's not a normal sword so what's the point of arguing against it? MCU Destroyer armor got impaled by Sif but Wonder Woman can't cut it? Even though she and her sword have much better feats than Sif? The armor didn't regenerate a limb or from decapitation but it's going to regenerate from getting cut to pieces?

2. Thor with both arms struggled and barely stopped Hulk's punch. Doomsday is waaaaay stronger than Hulk and Wonder Woman was able to use her sword to stop his punch and wasn't brought to her knees like Thor.

3. Then show the armor regenerating from a vertical slash. Or regenerating one of its limbs. You can prove it right?

#55 Posted by Outside_85 (23518 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman with ease. The limp-fisted excuse for the Destroyer is physically weaker than Doomsday, far less durable and has a worse ranged attack... And Diana was doing pretty well against Doomsday.

#56 Posted by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol this thread is amusing Diana I like better butbshe in not way harm the destroyer she sadly looses here

Here comes another Thor's wanker to troll.

WW stomps hard.

#57 Edited by ASGARDIANBRONY (11629 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52 said:

asgardianbrony <- this guy won't even hesitate to say destroyer solos even its against decu superman and doomsday with his current state .

nope. DCEU DD and supes would win, they have energy durability feats. im not a wanker nor am I ill informed.

@acrokat said:

@asgardianbrony:

1. Bullets and missiles and nukes aren't only blunt force. And you know it's not a normal sword so what's the point of arguing against it? MCU Destroyer armor got impaled by Sif but Wonder Woman can't cut it? Even though she and her sword have much better feats than Sif? The armor didn't regenerate a limb or from decapitation but it's going to regenerate from getting cut to pieces?

2. Thor with both arms struggled and barely stopped Hulk's punch. Doomsday is waaaaay stronger than Hulk and Wonder Woman was able to use her sword to stop his punch and wasn't brought to her knees like Thor.

3. Then show the armor regenerating from a vertical slash. Or regenerating one of its limbs. You can prove it right?

1. wooo, being bullet proof is so impressive, not. I never said WW couldn't cut the destroyer, I said it wouldn't matter as the destroyer can just repair or reconfigure itself. she cuts it horizontily the destroyer would simply reconfigure its body so ther was no slash just like it did against sif. also sif never cut the destroyer, she lodged the sword in its plates.

2. no, he blocked the punch with one arm then put another arm on top of it. and by feats Hulk>DD in striking power.

3. it showed the ability to reconfigure its body, therefore a vertical slash wont be a problem. I don't need to show it regenerating a limb because WW cant cut off its limbs.

ther is actually nothing to say WW sword>Sifs sword. nowhere is WW sword said to be atom splitting or anything special.

#58 Posted by AcroKat (7384 posts) - - Show Bio

@asgardianbrony:

1. What, you didn't see the missiles and nuke? The problem with that is the armor hasn't repaired itself from anything like you're saying it can. You're saying it can repair from being cut vertically in half because it turned it's plates around that one time? It hasn't even shown to be able to operate when decapitated, but it can just do that right? Well since a nuclear bomb didn't even burn Doomsday I guess he could tank a supernova just fine, right?

2. Oh MCU Hulk hits harder than DCEU Superman? Or hits hard enough to hurt him? Please show me where you got that from.

3. It turned it's plates, how does that translate to being able to regenerate from any injury?

Wonder Woman's sword is far superior to Sif's, that's not debatable.

#59 Posted by zr0c00l (3143 posts) - - Show Bio

bruh destroyer armor is a joke. it didnt even disintegrate cars and small store fronts it hit. the ground the beam hit when thor deflected ther beams was pretty much fine as well.

sifs featless sword and self pierced its body.

dianas MUCH stronger by feats and her sword cleaved a car in two instantly on top of cutting doomsday.

dianas faster than thor and the warriors three and they were all able to dance around the destroyer. shell have no problem avoiding it either.

dianas gear and body were able to tank energy not only from DD's superior heat vision but the aoe blast that was vaporizing city blocks.

wonder woman wrecks anyone saying otherwise is misinformed or intentionally being dishonest.

#60 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (11629 posts) - - Show Bio

@acrokat said:

@asgardianbrony:

1. What, you didn't see the missiles and nuke? The problem with that is the armor hasn't repaired itself from anything like you're saying it can. You're saying it can repair from being cut vertically in half because it turned it's plates around that one time? It hasn't even shown to be able to operate when decapitated, but it can just do that right? Well since a nuclear bomb didn't even burn Doomsday I guess he could tank a supernova just fine, right?

2. Oh MCU Hulk hits harder than DCEU Superman? Or hits hard enough to hurt him? Please show me where you got that from.

3. It turned it's plates, how does that translate to being able to regenerate from any injury?

1. this goes two ways. Since WW cut off the arm of DD who has zero cutting durability feats she can just decapitate everybody right? that's the inane logic being used here and in all DCEU WW threads.

2. Oneshotting a leviathan... id think you would remember that.

3. it translates to being able to REPAIR and RECONFIGURE itself from cutting injuries.

actually it kind of is.

#61 Edited by AcroKat (7384 posts) - - Show Bio

@asgardianbrony:

1. You don't seem to understand, she cut straight through Doomsday who was completely invulnerable, nothing left a mark on him and he's physically superior to Superman. So yeah she can easily cut through people and armor that's way way weaker than Doomsday.

2. It wasn't even one shot and the thing flew right into Hulk's fist. Not to mention actually oneshotting a Leviathan is nothing Superman or any other Kryptonian couldn't do easier really.

3. It didn't even repair itself, it turned. Around. Not even close to regenerating from being sliced in half vertically.

#62 Edited by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

@asgardianbrony said:
@acrokat said:

@asgardianbrony:

1. this goes two ways. Since WW cut off the arm of DD who has zero cutting durability feats

She splited the car that was thrown by doomsday .

she can just decapitate everybody ?

Yes.

that's the inane logic being used here and in all DCEU WW threads.

so do u !!!

2. Oneshotting a leviathan... id think you would remember that.

he shifted tectonic plates to stop devastating earthquake remember

3. it translates to being able to REPAIR and RECONFIGURE itself from cutting injuries. - speculation or fan theory or delusion.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
#63 Posted by captain_batman_FTW (8905 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman was merely pushed back by Doomsday's energy emission which trumps anything Destroyer can put up, but she has noe feats to suggest she won't get one-shotted? She also cut through Doomsday but she won't be able to cut the Destroyer even though Sif did with a much weaker weapon? Fantastic logic from the Thor fans as usual. Gotta love it.

#64 Posted by Transformaa (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

@acrokat said:

@asgardianbrony: Ignoring the fact that she was perfectly fine after Doomsday's energy emissions and her bracelets and shield's feats, the beams would never even get close to her. And Sif's sword went straight through its chest with no issue. Wonder Woman who is much stronger, faster, and has a better sword could and would definitely chop the armor into pieces. Or she can just use her lasso. Or her bracelets and shield. She stomps.

#65 Edited by destinyman75 (14226 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52: maybe before you spout nonsense you should actually look at my wall ?? Diana is my fav DC character and second overall, I even stated that in my response Everyone who actually knows me here knows that, and I've even argue before Diana over Thor multiple times. try again... Cause I literally don't see Diana harming the destroyer when it takes amped Thor to do so. Your in danger of putting your foot in your mouth

Do you always automatically assume troll when anyone disagrees with you? Learn young one

#66 Posted by destinyman75 (14226 posts) - - Show Bio
#67 Posted by AbelHsu (3533 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#68 Posted by blackpantherisb (7107 posts) - - Show Bio

She cuts him into tiny pieces

#69 Posted by comic_fan123 (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

WW

Avatar image for christianrapper
#70 Posted by christianrapper (6156 posts) - - Show Bio

Destroyer oneshots. Diana has literally 0 durability feats to suggest she can resist the destroyers disintegration beam. DCEU WW is incredibly overhyped on this site.

her bracelets blocking doomsday's similar beam contradicts your statement. she really hasn't been in enough movies to judge. however, neither has the destroyer armor. it has 0 feats.

#71 Posted by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

<p><span data-message-user="reply"><a href="/profile/destinyman75/" rel="" data-embed-type="mention" data-ref-id="" data-user-slug="destinyman75" data-mce-search-selected-title="" data-message="reply">@destinyman75</a></span>: </p><p> </p><p>I don't say </p><div data-embed-type="message-quote"><div data-message-user="quote"><a href="/profile/destinyman75/" rel="" data-embed-type="mention" data-ref-id="" data-user-slug="destinyman75" data-mce-search-selected-title="" data-message="quote">@destinyman75</a> said:</div><div data-embed-type="message-quote-content"><p><span data-message-user="reply"><a href="/profile/nightmare52/" data-user-slug="nightmare52" data-embed-type="mention">@nightmare52</a>: </span>maybe before you spout nonsense you should actually look at my wall ?? Diana is my fav DC character and second overall, I even stated that in my response Everyone who actually knows me here knows that, and I've even argue before Diana over Thor multiple times. try again... Cause I literally don't see Diana harming the destroyer when it takes amped Thor to do so.</p><p><b>U can't just assume and say that destroyer can only be destroyed in the same way Thor did , considering tge fact that it was stunned by sif's double edged sword penetrated through gap in his throat , Diana easily be able to split him .</b></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Your in danger of putting your foot in your mouth , <b>considering ur lack of knowledge in this fight scene Your in danger of putting your foot in your mouth .</b></p><p>Do you always automatically assume troll when anyone disagrees with you?</p><p><b>no , I don't assume things as a troll coz they disagree , From our previous encounter I kinda assumed .</b></p><p> </p><p>Learn young one , <b>rewatch the destroyer fight again .</b></p></div></div><p> </p>

#72 Posted by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52: maybe before you spout nonsense you should actually look at my wall ?? Diana is my fav DC character and second overall, I even stated that in my response Everyone who actually knows me here knows that, and I've even argue before Diana over Thor multiple times. try again... Cause I literally don't see Diana harming the destroyer when it takes amped Thor to do so. Your in danger of putting your foot in your mouth

Do you always automatically assume troll when anyone disagrees with you? Learn young one

I

maybe before you spout nonsense you should actually look at my wall ?? Diana is my fav DC character and second overall, I even stated that in my response Everyone who actually knows me here knows that, and I've even argue before Diana over Thor multiple times. try again... Cause I literally don't see Diana harming the destroyer when it takes amped Thor to do so.

U can't just assume and say that destroyer can only be destroyed in the same way Thor did , considering tge fact that it was stunned by sif's double edged sword penetrated through gap in his throat , Diana easily be able to split him .

Your in danger of putting your foot in your mouth , considering ur lack of knowledge in this fight scene Your in danger of putting your foot in your mouth .

Do you always automatically assume troll when anyone disagrees with you?

I don't assume things as a troll coz they disagree , From our previous encounter I kinda assumed in ur case.

Learn young one , rewatch the destroyer fight again .

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
#73 Posted by deactivated-59dfd33ed3601 (5575 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is cancerous

#74 Edited by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

@captain_batman_ftw: what doomsday has more out out then destroyer D ray? Lol not

Zod's heat vision which was able to cut through concrete building in less than a second , superman's heat vision which was able to melt iron bar in seconds wasn't able to stand against doomsday's heat vision.

And destroyer's disintegration beam barely made 10 inches of depth of hole in the road while attending sif .

So doomsday's heat vision >>> destroyer's disintegration beam

#75 Edited by PeterParkerJr (6767 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is jokes lol.

#76 Posted by destinyman75 (14226 posts) - - Show Bio
#77 Posted by destinyman75 (14226 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52: what are you my stalker now? For your info not that I need to explain but I much prefer Diana wins but don't see it. If you read my first post before you spoke then you would have come to the common sense conclusion that I'm not destroyer over Diana so your comments were invalid in the first place

#78 Posted by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

@destinyman75:

It's not me stacking you when u post right after my post it's quite opposite.

Lol this thread is amusing Diana I like better but she in not way harm the destroyer she sadly looses here

This clearly says that u r destroyer over Diana considering the fact that he was stunned by sif's sword piercing through his gap in his throat .

#79 Edited by destinyman75 (14226 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52: Also stated sad to say you forgot that part. Asgardian weaponry is what sif was using regardless huge story plot pis even then. The only thing Diana has done with the sword is cut doomsday who has no slicing durability, so hard to say she could harm the destroyer she doesn't have the power set to do it. So I gave what I see happening, you disagree cool but don't go around calling me a troll because you disagree cause especially here with Diana who I've argued wins over Thor Brb, Superman, black Adam etc not true can't go around calling troll for no good reason its annoying and lies

And you've made it very apparent your anti anything asgardian so you really have no room to speak like that

#80 Posted by _Logos_ (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm afraid the only way to destroy a Destroyer is to kill the spirit the Destroyer is animating which Wonder Woman can't do. Wonder Woman's strength (Post-Crisis) is Star-Level, where she can destroy a star but I'm afraid the Destroyer was made to take on beings as powerful as the Celestials. The Destroyer regenerates too fast no matter how much Wonder Woman cuts it down by and the Destroyer's striking strength is Multi-Galactic class. This is a win for the Destroyer.

#81 Posted by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52: Also stated sad to say you forgot that part. Asgardian weaponry is what sif was using regardless huge story plot pis even

now u wanted to make it as PSI , right after I said the she could cut him . Wow what a coincidence !!!

The only thing Diana has done with the sword is cut doomsday who has no slicing durability

she split a car into two in less than a second when doomsday throwed it at her.

so hard to say she could harm the destroyer she doesn't have the power set to do it.

she has u r just ignoring it .

So I gave what I see happening, you disagree cool but don't go around calling me a troll because you disagree cause especially here with Diana who I've argued wins over Thor Brb, Superman, black Adam etc not true can't go around calling troll for no good reason its annoying and lies

I am not disagreeing something that was showed in mcu Thor movie .

And you've made it very apparent your anti anything asgardian so you really have no room to speak like that

I never said that comic version of Thor will be defeated , mcu version of asgardian and their tech no close to comic counter part . I can't hold any responsibility for their lack of feat's support for their bad showing of their character in mcu.

#82 Posted by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm afraid the only way to destroy a Destroyer is to kill the spirit the Destroyer is animating which Wonder Woman can't do. Wonder Woman's strength (Post-Crisis) is Star-Level, where she can destroy a star but I'm afraid the Destroyer was made to take on beings as powerful as the Celestials. The Destroyer regenerates too fast no matter how much Wonder Woman cuts it down by and the Destroyer's striking strength is Multi-Galactic class. This is a win for the Destroyer.

This isn't comic version bro.

#83 Posted by rogueshadow (29250 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana.

Moderator Online
#84 Posted by destinyman75 (14226 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52: I should very well ignore you but I hope your right in that Diana's sword will be able to cut destroyer, Hard time seeing it you know a car<uru but if she can cool if she can't nutz

#85 Edited by MUVDCU (946 posts) - - Show Bio

@asgardianbrony: Do you ever have times where you are unbiased and actually think things out and come to logical decisions? Anytime it's a Thor related character they one shot or stomp someone. There isn't a "well they can win" or "it would be a good fight" from you. Do you think Destroyer would last against DD for anymore than a minute?

Destroyers' eyebeams one shot these characters that have never actually done anything impressive so they are better than DDs heat vision. Heat Vision has cut skyscrapers in half that is ridiculously better than blowing up part of an Acura TSX and making it do the generic movie car flip. I love both Marvel and DC equally. But I've seen each movie they've both been in at least ten times and I do not see the Destroyer armor tagging her at all unless she wants it to and that would likely be a punch just to see if it is worth fighting, she laughed off DDs which is far superior to Destroyer. She is far too fast to get shot by his beam. Also her shield was completely unscathed by Heat Vision. It's fairly easy to believe the shield could block Destroyers beams or even her bracelets that pushed DDs heat vision away in a manner that made her completely protected from it. They just safely passed her even though they only touched part of the bracelets. Destroyers Durability was really disgustingly low. I actually yelled out in disappointment when I saw it get one shot. I so badly wanted the Destroyer to actually wreck stuff. I for one have been incredibly dissapointed with exactly how weak they have made almost all of the Thor characters. He should be at least somewhat close to Superman.

Destroyer is pathetic. He is a threat to numerous cosmic beings and yet he gets one shot by Thor that has not even a millionth of the power Thor actually possesses in comics. The Destroyer took multiple seconds to reconfigure itself it never actually healed IIRC. In the time it takes for that she can decapitate it and kick the head thousands of feet away or just keep cutting it into smaller pieces eventually it's gonna die and based on how it got Destroyed in Thor it would be a lot sooner than you make it sound. Thor beat it in the lamest dumbest way do you really think she is completely incapable or beating it? Sorry, I get people rooting for their favorites but don't limit your thinking to who you want to win.

#86 Posted by mrmonster (15118 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman

#87 Posted by GrandWonder (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

Destroyer is slow as molasses.

'Nuff said.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
#88 Posted by captain_batman_FTW (8905 posts) - - Show Bio

What has the Destroyer even done other than blow up a gas station and cut through the ground?

#89 Edited by Chris-Sama (3624 posts) - - Show Bio

Destroyer stomps. Diana is terribly overrated

#90 Posted by runekingthor98 (1512 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana getting overrated again I see

#91 Posted by GrandWonder (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

@destinyman75:

Will you please stop saying you're a Wonder Woman fan?

You're really an Odin-Loki-Thor fan so please just stop.

We're not born yesterday and your pretension and deceit doesn't make your arguments believable.

This is an obvious mismatch and a stomp to boot yet you tag your friend again to make this another cancerous thread.

#92 Posted by destinyman75 (14226 posts) - - Show Bio

@grandwonder: mind your business person who obviously don't know me Diana has been my fav DC for 20 years how long have you been one? Go back to your mother young pup

#93 Posted by runekingthor98 (1512 posts) - - Show Bio

@destinyman75 said:

Lol this thread is amusing Diana I like better butbshe in not way harm the destroyer she sadly looses here

WW stomps hard.

here comes another dc fanboy

no she doesnt

#94 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (11629 posts) - - Show Bio

@muvdcu:

Do you ever have times where you are unbiased and actually think things out and come to logical decisions? Anytime it's a Thor related character they one shot or stomp someone. There isn't a "well they can win" or "it would be a good fight" from you.

actually there are plenty of times I have admitted a thor character would lose or have said a fight could be very close. you obviously don't know anything about me so stop the slander.

Do you think Destroyer would last against DD for anymore than a minute?

maybe, but only because DD is insanely stupid and might not think of overloading it with its heat vision. DD would eventually stomp by absorbing the destroyers attacks and getting far stronger, but DD's stupidity hinders him quite a bit.

Destroyers' eyebeams one shot these characters that have never actually done anything impressive so they are better than DDs heat vision. Heat Vision has cut skyscrapers in half that is ridiculously better than blowing up part of an Acura TSX and making it do the generic movie car flip. I love both Marvel and DC equally. But I've seen each movie they've both been in at least ten times and I do not see the Destroyer armor tagging her at all unless she wants it to and that would likely be a punch just to see if it is worth fighting, she laughed off DDs which is far superior to Destroyer. She is far too fast to get shot by his beam. Also her shield was completely unscathed by Heat Vision. It's fairly easy to believe the shield could block Destroyers beams or even her bracelets that pushed DDs heat vision away in a manner that made her completely protected from it. They just safely passed her even though they only touched part of the bracelets. Destroyers Durability was really disgustingly low. I actually yelled out in disappointment when I saw it get one shot. I so badly wanted the Destroyer to actually wreck stuff. I for one have been incredibly dissapointed with exactly how weak they have made almost all of the Thor characters. He should be at least somewhat close to Superman.

the destroyers eye beams disintegrated jotun's who are physically equal to asgardians. I personally find that to be far more impressive than melting some beams.

The destroyers durability was not disgustingly low, yes it wasn't the awesome untouchable monster it is in the comics buit it was still powerful and was only killed by having its own energy shoved down its throat.

I know WW is faster and can black the beams, but she has no way of putting the destroyer down.

Destroyer is pathetic. He is a threat to numerous cosmic beings and yet he gets one shot by Thor that has not even a millionth of the power Thor actually possesses in comics. The Destroyer took multiple seconds to reconfigure itself it never actually healed IIRC. In the time it takes for that she can decapitate it and kick the head thousands of feet away or just keep cutting it into smaller pieces eventually it's gonna die and based on how it got Destroyed in Thor it would be a lot sooner than you make it sound. Thor beat it in the lamest dumbest way do you really think she is completely incapable or beating it? Sorry, I get people rooting for their favorites but don't limit your thinking to who you want to win.

You are right, let me repent of my foolish ways. All praise and glory to the ultimate oneshot sword! it hath cut a doomsday with zero cutting durability feats and therefore it can oneshot everyone oh hallelujah! lol.

WW has next to no feats and honestly from what I remember WW never showed speed that much more impressive than thor.

#95 Posted by foxerdes (10144 posts) - - Show Bio
#96 Posted by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52: I should very well ignore you but I hope your right in that Diana's sword will be able to cut destroyer, Hard time seeing it you know a car<uru but if she can cool if she can't nutz

In mcu they never said it was uru .

#97 Edited by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

@runekingthor98 said:
@nightmare52 said:
@destinyman75 said:

WW stomps hard.

here comes another dc fanboy

no she doesnt

Says the marvel FANBOY who doesn't have PROOF to prove his point , even though he was stunned by sword that went through his neck.

#98 Posted by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

Destroyer stomps. Diana is terribly overrated

Diana stomps . Destroyer is terribly overrated .

#99 Edited by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

@runekingthor98 said:

Diana getting overrated again I see

Destroyer getting overrated again I see.

#100 Posted by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

@grandwonder: mind your business person who obviously don't know me Diana has been my fav DC for 20 years how long have you been one? Go back to your mother young pup

Lol , u consider that destroyer is made of uru , but doesn't consider that it's sword of Athena , clearly says that u r lying .