#1 Posted by GeorgeWBush (9861 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana gets her lasso, sword, and shield

Who wins?

No Caption Provided

vs.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
#2 Posted by captain_batman_FTW (8905 posts) - - Show Bio

And Wonder Woman cuts Destroyer in half. His beams aren't even going to do anything.

#3 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (11629 posts) - - Show Bio

Destroyer oneshots. Diana has literally 0 durability feats to suggest she can resist the destroyers disintegration beam. DCEU WW is incredibly overhyped on this site.

#4 Edited by jt_gh (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

@asgardianbrony said:

Destroyer oneshots. Diana has literally 0 durability feats to suggest she can resist the destroyers disintegration beam. DCEU WW is incredibly overhyped on this site.

To a degree she is. But her shield withstood Doomsday's beams which are easily equal to the Destroyers and she took hits from him with no damage, and that creature had a much higher damage output that the Destroyer did. There's no reason to believe she can't fight the armor. The argument to make is she hasn't necessarily shown superior damage output herself to put the armor down permanently.

#5 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (11629 posts) - - Show Bio

@jt_gh:

But her shield withstood Doomsday's beams which are easily equal to the Destroyers and she took hits from him with no damage, and that creature had a much higher damage output that the Destroyer did.

I would personally put the destroyers beams as more powerful than DD's as they were shown to totally disintegrate jotun's who are physically equal to asgardians, but yes DD has better overall damage output.

There's no reason to believe she can't fight the armor. The argument to make is she hasn't shown superior damage output to put the armor down permanently.

the only way to defeat the armour is to overload it with its own power like thor did. this is accomplished by overpowering the beam right back into the destroyer something which requires power and speed WW doesn't have. WW cant hurt the destroyer in any way and if she gets hit by its beam without blocking even once she will be totally disintegrated.

#6 Posted by AcroKat (7287 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman stomps.

#7 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (11629 posts) - - Show Bio

@acrokat: considering she has no way to harm the destroyer and will get oneshot by it if she doesn't block, she gets stomped.

#8 Posted by Vertigo- (16470 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana

#9 Edited by jt_gh (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

@asgardianbrony said:

I would personally put the destroyers beams as more powerful than DD's as they were shown to totally disintegrate jotun's who are physically equal to asgardians, but yes DD has better overall damage output.

Are they? I always found Jotun durability to be kinda underwhelming. And Loki took a straight hit from the Destroyer beam weapon in The Avengers with no visible damage did he not?

the only way to defeat the armour is to overload it with its own power like thor did. this is accomplished by overpowering the beam right back into the destroyer something which requires power and speed WW doesn't have. WW cant hurt the destroyer in any way and if she gets hit by its beam without blocking even once she will be totally disintegrated.

What if she charged at him blocking the beam with her bracelets, turning it back upon itself? Again predicated on the belief that DD beams were at least as strong as the Destroyers which you do not seem to think is the case, but I think it ultimately more or less is. And she more than has the speed to do that.

#10 Posted by Cull_Obsidian (2884 posts) - - Show Bio

Destroyer stomps her hard

#11 Posted by HighAccuser (9696 posts) - - Show Bio

Destroyer kills Skeletor

#12 Posted by Evil-Incarnate (6455 posts) - - Show Bio

Would a magical sword be able to cut magical armor?

#13 Posted by Green_Tea (9707 posts) - - Show Bio

lol, Diana isn't cutting Destroyer in half people.

#14 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (11629 posts) - - Show Bio

@jt_gh:

Are they? I always found Jotun durability to be kinda underwhelming.

average fodder jotun's are basically equal to fodder asgardians. your right, they are underwhelming compared to their comic counterparts.

And Loki took a straight hit from the Destroyer beam weapon in The Avengers with no visible damage did he not?

that was the destroyer gun made by shield which does not have nearly the full power of the destroyer.

What if she charged at him blocking the beam with her bracelets, turning it back upon itself?And she more than has the speed to do that.

Her bracelets from what I remember didn't deflect beam attacks right back at the attacker. Also, it took thor blitzing with mjolnir to overpower the beam into the destroyer. thor's flying blitz is far faster and packs a lot more power behind it than WW. I cant see her replicating thor's feat and thus I cant see her winning.

also thor needed to whip up a tornado and take the destroyer out of its element to beat it, WW cant do that.

#15 Posted by Mrnoital (7465 posts) - - Show Bio

when were they ever shown to be equal to Asgargians? Lady Sif and the warriors 3 had no problem taking out multiple Jotuns each, the asian one got hurt after taking several out, but he's not even be Asgardian

#16 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (11629 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrnoital: the warriors three are not normal asgardians, they are the elit warriors of asgard and far more powerful than average. hogun, the Asian one, is a vanir which are the brother race of asgardians.

#17 Edited by ASGARDIANBRONY (11629 posts) - - Show Bio

the destroyer has a healing factor.

#18 Edited by jt_gh (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

@asgardianbrony said:

@jt_gh:

Her bracelets from what I remember didn't deflect beam attacks right back at the attacker. Also, it took thor blitzing with mjolnir to overpower the beam into the destroyer. thor's flying blitz is far faster and packs a lot more power behind it than WW. I cant see her replicating thor's feat and thus I cant see her winning.

also thor needed to whip up a tornado and take the destroyer out of its element to beat it, WW cant do that.

Neither did Mjolnir, it did essentially the same thing as her bracelets, blocked the bolts or he swung them away once or twice. But the blitzing with Mjolnir is precisely what I mean, WW can replicate that with her running speed. Even if you wanna argue her version of the blitz is not as fast (which is not something I can just accept definitively based on what we saw, but regardless) or as strong (probably true due to Mjolnir), the point is still to turn the power BACK on the Destroyer, thus use its own power to defeat it. Which still works just as effectively in either sense because the power output the Destroyer is firing is still precisely the same, since all you're doing is reflecting its power back unto it.

And WW may not be able to summon a tornado but she is much faster on the ground than either the Destroyer or anything it fought against. Maneuverability and her Lasso can easily take it out of it's 'element' at least to some degree.

#19 Posted by Mrnoital (7465 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrnoital: the warriors three are not normal asgardians, they are the elit warriors of asgard and far more powerful than average. hogun, the Asian one, is a vanir which are the brother race of asgardians.

I remember someone posting a scan showing them to be disgraced and laughed at by regular Asguardian military, but that might be regular comics and not an mcu tie in

either way, I've never seen a Jotun and an Asgardian fight equally

also the Destroyer beam only vaporized the Jotuns cause they're made of ice

when it was on earth it wasn't vaporizing anything

and the Destroyer never showed a healing factor, sif just stabbed between the metal plates

#20 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (11629 posts) - - Show Bio

@jt_gh:

Neither did Mjolnir, it did essentially the same thing as her bracelets, blocked the bolts or he swung them away once or twice. But the blitzing with Mjolnir is precisely what I mean, WW can replicate that with her running speed. Even if you wanna argue her version of the blitz is not as fast (which is not something I can just accept definitively based on what we saw, but regardless) or as strong (probably true due to Mjolnir), the point is still to turn the power BACK on the Destroyer, thus use its own power to defeat it. Which still works just as effectively in either sense because the power output the Destroyer is firing is still precisely the same, since all you're doing is reflecting its power back unto it.

true, but I just cant see her doing it. she is nowhere near as fast as a bullrushing thor, not even close. did you see mjolnir's speed feats in TDW? even while blitzing thor still had to struggle a bit to overpower the beam, so no way is WW doing it with just running speed and bracelets.

@mrnoital said:
@asgardianbrony said:

I remember someone posting a scan showing them to be disgraced and laughed at by regular Asguardian military, but that might be regular comics and not an mcu tie in

and the Destroyer never showed a healing factor, sif just stabbed between the metal plates

1. it was likely in the 616.

2. they did in the old wars led by odin.

3. no proof of this.

4. because it was blasting vehicles which immediately blew up and it was blasting extremely durable people like thor or the warriors three.

5. any time it was damaged it self repaired. self repair is a better term.

#21 Posted by AcroKat (7287 posts) - - Show Bio

@asgardianbrony: She's much faster and can hack it to pieces or use her bracelets/shield to block and deflect the beams, or use the lasso to incapacitate it. She's not going to lose.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d29c479f1ca
#22 Posted by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

@jt_gh:

Are they? I always found Jotun durability to be kinda underwhelming.

average fodder jotun's are basically equal to fodder asgardians. your right, they are underwhelming compared to their comic counterparts.

considering that Thor is so badly nerfed from his comic counter part , they should have been also nerfed , there is no proof to suggest that they are equal in mcu.

I cant see her replicating thor's feat and thus I cant see her winning.

she doesn't have to replicate his feats , I can see her winning by cutting him into half .

she doesn't need such dramatic show to defeat him , she literally could speedblitz and cut him into half.

@acrokat: considering she has no way to harm the destroyer

she can cut him half , there is no feats to prove that he could tank her bracelet's shock wave.

will get oneshot by it if she doesn't block, she gets stomped.

she tanked doomsday's heat vision which was more powerful than superman's heat vision which was able to melt iron bar in seconds.

@jt_gh:

But her shield withstood Doomsday's beams which are easily equal to the Destroyers and she took hits from him with no damage, and that creature had a much higher damage output that the Destroyer did.

I would personally put the destroyers beams as more powerful than DD's as they were shown to totally disintegrate jotun's

destroyer's beam barely made 10 inches ( max ) scratch on the road and doomsday's heat vision was more powerful than zod's heat vision which was able to cut through concrete building in less than a second.

Doomsday's heat vision >>>> destroyer's disintegration beam.

killing ice Fodders with heat beam isn't that impressive feat.

who are physically equal to asgardians

no PROOF to suggest your theory.

yes DD has better overall damage output.

yep.

There's no reason to believe she can't fight the armor. The argument to make is she hasn't shown superior damage output to put the armor down permanently.

the only way to defeat the armour is to overload it with its own power like thor did.

Cutting him into half will definitely gonna work , considering the fact that sif's Double-bladed Sword penetrating through his chest knock out him for a while .

this is accomplished by overpowering the beam right back into the destroyer something which requires power and speed WW doesn't have.

She doesn't have to ,u r really lowballing her here considering u name I kinda expect that .

WW cant hurt the destroyer in any way and if she gets hit by its beam without blocking even once she will be totally disintegrated.

she can cut him half , there is no feats to prove that he could tank her bracelet's shock wave.

she tanked doomsday's heat vision which was more powerful than superman's heat vision which was able to melt iron bar in seconds do it's gonna tickle her.

@evil-incarnate said:

the destroyer has a healing factor.

not quite enough to grow back body parts .

#23 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (11629 posts) - - Show Bio

@acrokat: she cant hurt the destroyer, it self repairs from all damage. the only way to beat it is to force its energy beam back into its head to implode it and a flying bull rush from thor was barely able to accomplish this. WW is nowhere near as fast or as powerful as a flying thor, not to mention she has 0 durability feats to say she wont get oneshot by the beam if it hits her.

#24 Posted by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

lol, Diana isn't cutting Destroyer in half people.

sif's sword went right through his chest , she she can cut him into half.

#25 Posted by AcroKat (7287 posts) - - Show Bio

@asgardianbrony: Ignoring the fact that she was perfectly fine after Doomsday's energy emissions and her bracelets and shield's feats, the beams would never even get close to her. And Sif's sword went straight through its chest with no issue. Wonder Woman who is much stronger, faster, and has a better sword could and would definitely chop the armor into pieces. Or she can just use her lasso. Or her bracelets and shield. She stomps.

#26 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (11629 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52:

considering that Thor is so badly nerfed from his comic counter part , they should have been also nerfed , there is no proof to suggest that they are equal in mcu.

I never said they were equal to 616, however they are superior to normal asgardians in the mcu.

she doesn't have to replicate his feats , I can see her winning by cutting him into half .

so she cuts it in half... then it self repairs. also the sword doesn't have any super impressive feats, cutting DD is overhyped. we have no idea how durable he was against cutting damage.

she doesn't need such dramatic show to defeat him , she literally could speedblitz and cut him into half.

its cut *in* half.

so what? she cuts him in half through one of his slits, he just self repairs.

destroyers durability >>> thor's durability and thor has tanked a multi-city block blast as well as a blast nine times more powerful than a nuke.

she tanked doomsday's heat vision which was more powerful than superman's heat vision which was able to melt iron bar in seconds.

correction. her shield tanked it, not her.

destroyer's beam barely made 10 inches ( max ) scratch on the road and doomsday's heat vision was more powerful than zod's heat vision which was able to cut through concrete building in less than a second.

Doomsday's heat vision >>>> destroyer's disintegration beam.

your really downplaying the destroyer. its energy beams are the exact same as those used by gungnir, the weapon of odin which disintegrated laufey king of the frost giants.

no PROOF to suggest your theory.

they fought equally in the old wars which odin led against jotunheim, in fact frost giants might be superior to average asgardians. go watch the first thor film.

Cutting him into half will definitely gonna work , considering the fact that sif's Double-bladed Sword penetrating through his chest knock out him for a while .

he self repairs...

she tanked doomsday's heat vision which was more powerful than superman's heat vision which was able to melt iron bar in seconds do it's gonna tickle her.

you do realise the difference between blocking something with a shield and tanking it with your body right?

not quite enough to grow back body parts .

as you saw the destroyer has a bunch of slits in it that all work together, so WW sword will go cleanly through and do 0 damage.

#27 Edited by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

@asgardianbrony said:

@jt_gh:

true, but I just cant see her doing it. she is nowhere near as fast as a bullrushing thor, not even close.

she can speedblitz , which was faster than Thor.

did you see mjolnir's speed feats in TDW?

mjolnir without thor flies faster than with thor.

even while blitzing thor still had to struggle a bit to overpower the beam

he didn't blitz , he was kinda flying faster.

so no way is WW doing it with just running speed and bracelets.

she has a different way of her own.

@mrnoital said:
@asgardianbrony said:

1. it was likely in the 616.

unfortunately this isn't 616.

2. they did in the old wars led by odin.

nothing was shown to prove that they were equal .

3. no proof of this come on they come from a PLANET that was made of ice .

4. because it was blasting vehicles which immediately blew up and it was blasting extremely durable people like thor or the warriors three.

Explosion wasn't even coverings 2m when it attacked them , considering it mostly hit on car and exploding materials . Ur too much speculating .

5. any it was damaged it self repaired. self repair is a better term.

it didn't repair or heal something that could cut him half .

#28 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (11629 posts) - - Show Bio

@acrokat said:

@asgardianbrony: Ignoring the fact that she was perfectly fine after Doomsday's energy emissions and her bracelets and shield's feats, the beams would never even get close to her. And Sif's sword went straight through its chest with no issue. Wonder Woman who is much stronger, faster, and has a better sword could and would definitely chop the armor into pieces. Or she can just use her lasso. Or her bracelets and shield. She stomps.

you do know the destroyer is made of energy and a bunch of metal plates right? her sword would slice cleanly through the plates, and do 0 damage. that you think WW stomps somebody she has no way of putting down just shows you are a fanboy.

#29 Edited by jt_gh (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52 said: come on they come from a PLANET that was made of ice .

So do Wampa's and Tauntan's but they aren't made of ice. That is indicative of nothing.

#31 Edited by ASGARDIANBRONY (11629 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightmare52:

she can speedblitz , which was faster than Thor.

lol, your totally ignorant.

mjolnir without thor flies faster than with thor.

where was this shown... nowhere that's where.

he didn't blitz , he was kinda flying faster.

he blitzed through the beam right down at the destroyer.

she has a different way of her own.

yea, which is slow compared to a flying bull rush from thor and doesn't have the power to overpower the destroyers beam.

unfortunately this isn't 616.

and? this has nothing to do with out debate (if you can call it that).

nothing was shown to prove that they were equal .

except you know... the frost giants fighting equally and overpowering asgardians.

come on they come from a PLANET that was made of ice .

come on that doesn't matter in the least.

Explosion wasn't even coverings 2m when it attacked them , considering it mostly hit on car and exploding materials . Ur too much speculating .

who cares how long the beam was?

it didn't repair or heal something that could cut him half .

she cant cut it in half. the blade would slide cleanly through and do 0 damage.

#32 Edited by AcroKat (7287 posts) - - Show Bio

@asgardianbrony: I'm the fanboy? I don't remember the Destroyer armor regenerating from scraps. In fact that's pretty much how it died. You also ignore the fact that she can literally just do the exact same as Thor did which charge into it with her shield or bracelets forward and have it blow itself up that way. : /

Avatar image for supermanforever
#33 Posted by Supermanforever (5821 posts) - - Show Bio

@acrokat: considering she has no way to harm the destroyer and will get oneshot by it if she doesn't block, she gets stomped.

here goes asgardian fanboy brony. Ever heard of wonder womans sword lol? Would cut destroyer in half like butter

#34 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (11629 posts) - - Show Bio

@acrokat said:

@asgardianbrony: I'm the fanboy? I don't remember the Destroyer armor regenerating from scraps. In fact that's pretty much how it died. You also ignore the fact that she can literally just do the exact same as Thor did which charge into it with her shield or bracelets forward and have it blow itself up that way. :/

firstly, her sword would just pass right through the slits and energy in the destroyers armour doing zero damage, and even if she actually cut it the destroyer would just self repair. your acting like she is FTL and can hack it apart so fast theres nothing left but scraps which is idiotic.

Secondly the destroyers energy beam was able to resist and sort of push back a flying bull rush from thor which is far faster and far more powerful than anything WW can do.

Thirdly stop the sword wank! It cut DD who had literally zero feats of cutting resistance. DD was durable to physical and energy attacks, nothing says he is super durable to cutting.

#35 Edited by Supermanforever (5821 posts) - - Show Bio

@acrokat said:

@asgardianbrony: I'm the fanboy? I don't remember the Destroyer armor regenerating from scraps. In fact that's pretty much how it died. You also ignore the fact that she can literally just do the exact same as Thor did which charge into it with her shield or bracelets forward and have it blow itself up that way. :/

firstly, her sword would just pass right through the slits and energy in the destroyers armour doing zero damage, and even if she actually cut it the destroyer would just self repair. your acting like she is FTL and can hack it apart so fast theres nothing left but scraps which is idiotic.

Secondly the destroyers energy beam was able to resist and sort of push back a flying bull rush from thor which is far faster and far more powerful than anything WW can do.

Thirdly stop the sword wank! It cut DD who had literally zero feats of cutting resistance. DD was durable to physical and energy attacks, nothing says he is super durable to cutting.

Destroyer was terrinly slow lol.thors asgardian friends were nowhere near wonder woman. Where was it shown that destroyer can self heal? Didnt heal from bjölnir right? Only thing he heal from was snab in chest in sword. Ok when you prove he can come back by beeing decapitated or beeing cut into 10 pieces we would be argument about that.

#36 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (11629 posts) - - Show Bio

@asgardianbrony said:

here goes asgardian fanboy brony. Ever heard of wonder womans sword lol? Would cut destroyer in half like butter

ive heard of the sword and ive seen the sword, other than cutting a doomsday with no cutting durability feats there is nothing impressive about it.

ever heard of the destroyer? ever heard of self repairing and disintegration beams? ever heard of how the destroyer is specially made where blades just slide right through?

get out of here ignorant troll.

#37 Edited by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

<div data-embed-type="message-quote"><div data-message-user="quote"><a href="/profile/asgardianbrony/" rel="" data-embed-type="mention" data-ref-id="" data-user-slug="asgardianbrony" data-mce-search-selected-title="" data-message="quote">@asgardianbrony</a> said:</div><div data-embed-type="message-quote-content"><span data-message-user="reply"><a href="/profile/nightmare52/" data-embed-type="mention" data-user-slug="nightmare52" data-ref-id="">@nightmare52</a></span>:

lI never said they were equal to 616, however they are superior to normal asgardians in the mcu. - <b>provide feats or proof than ur story from MOVIES.</b>

<blockquote><b>she doesn't have to replicate his feats , I can see her winning by cutting him into half .</b>

</blockquote>so she cuts it in half... then it self repairs. - <b>no PROOF that it could attach his parts .</b>

also the sword doesn't have any super impressive feats, cutting DD is overhyped.

it cut off arm of a guy who tanked a real nuke , u just don't want to consider something that could defeat

we have no idea how durable he was against cutting damage.

<b>apache helicopter bullet didn't even hurt him at his initial form which is faster than sword speed since they all come under piercing damage.

she doesn't need such dramatic show to defeat him , she literally could speedblitz and cut him into .

</blockquote>its cut *in* half.

so what? she cuts him in half through one of his slits, he just self repairs.

no proof to suggest your theory from mcu .

;she can cut him half , there is no feats to prove that he could tank her bracelet's shock wave

destroyers durability thor's durability and thor has tanked a multi-city block blast as well as a blast nine times more powerful than a nuke. - pure speculation.

she tanked doomsday's heat vision which was more powerful than superman's heat vision which was able to melt iron bar in seconds.</b>

her shield tanked it, not her after she amputated his arm she wasn't having SHIELD when he used his heat vision on her.

Doomsday's heat vision amp;gt;> destroyer's disintegration beam.

</blockquote>your really downplaying the destroyer.

coz ur r really HIGHBALLING him , even though I said something that actually happened in the movie .

its energy beams are the exact same as those used by gungnir, the weapon of odin which disintegrated laufey king of the frost giants.

considering the fact that they come from a ice PLANET they could be vulnerable to energy/heat attack.

;no PROOF to suggest your theory.

</blockquote>they fought equally in the old wars which odin led against jotunheim, in fact frost giants might be superior to average asgardians. go watch the first thor film.

Can you provide link since I am using mobile.

<blockquote><b>Cutting him into half will definitely gonna work , considering the fact that sif's Double-bladed Sword penetrating through his chest knock out him for a while .

he self repairs...- no PROOF....other than ur speculation.

<blockquote><b>she tanked doomsday's heat vision which was more powerful than superman's heat vision which was able to melt iron bar in seconds do it's gonna tickle her.</b>

you do realise the difference between blocking something with a shield and tanking it with your body right? -see the battle end again.

<blockquote><b>not quite enough to grow back body parts .</b>

</blockquote>as you saw the destroyer has a bunch of slits in it that all work together, so WW sword will go cleanly through and do 0 damage.

she is a warrior , better than Thor , she knows to cut him straight from top of his head to his bottom.

@asgardianbrony

#38 Posted by AcroKat (7287 posts) - - Show Bio

@asgardianbrony:

1. She doesn't have to cut through the slits you know. Diagonal and vertical sword slashes do exist. She isn't FTL but she's still much faster than the armor and so she'll literally be able to run circles around it, cutting it into scraps. So tell me, when has it regenerated from scraps?

2. Wonder Woman's own strength and durability are higher than Thor's and her shield wasn't pushed back by Doomsday's energy emissions or heat vision, both way stronger than the Destroyer beams.

3. Again, Sif stabbed straight through it, Wonder Woman shouldn't have any problem, especially since she's way stronger than Sif. And Doomsday took a nuke to the face, missiles, bullets, all without a scratch, and is stronger and tougher than Superman, what makes you think he'd be vulnerable to an average sword?

#39 Edited by wbr17 (3516 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor's wankers already flooded the thread.

WW stomps hard.

#40 Edited by AcroKat (7287 posts) - - Show Bio

@wbr17: Sad thing is it's just one...

#41 Edited by Supermanforever (5821 posts) - - Show Bio

@asgardianbrony said:
@supermanforever said:
@asgardianbrony said:

ive heard of the sword and ive seen the sword, other than cutting a doomsday with no cutting durability feats there is nothing impressive about it.

ever heard of the destroyer? ever heard of self repairing and disintegration beams? ever heard of how the destroyer is specially made where blades just slide right through?

get out of here ignorant troll.

there is this thing called wonder womans divine sword. Doomsday that easly survived a nuke? Got cut by wonder womans sword like butter. Now say again how it doesnt have durability feats. What did destroyers beam desintigrate couple of yotenhaim ice giants with no durability feats? Enough of beeing fanboy. More you say more funny you sound. Cuts a monster that tanks nucleara attack and survives is no feat. Maybe you are the fanboy and thats all? Also she deflected energy blast from doomsday and destroyed a whole town. Easly deflected heat vision attack with her bracelets. her bracelets and weapons are made out of divine metal and are indestructable unless its source power. But whatever keepo beliving that slow ass destroyer who go outmanuevered by asgardians who barely little above human speed. Destroyer gets destroyed.

#42 Posted by HighAccuser (9696 posts) - - Show Bio

@wbr17: Destroyer is Thor?

I'm not a Thor wanker but I still figure he'd beat Skeletor.

#43 Posted by RBT (23119 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana. Its really not a good idea to put a brick with no speed against DCEU Diana, tbh. Her speed coupled with her sword is very OP.

#44 Posted by deactivated-59d29c479f1ca (4066 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever said:
@asgardianbrony said:

- people who are BIASED won't be impressed

ever heard of the destroyer? ever heard of self repairing and disintegration beams? ever heard of how the destroyer is specially made where blades just slide right through? - pure speculation or delusion ????

get out of here ignorant troll -Says the person who started to troll.

#45 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (11629 posts) - - Show Bio

@wbr17 said:

WW stomps hard.

thor wankers? really, im not even debating thor? so im being a wanker when I say the destroyer (who can only be beat by deflecting its own energy into itself) beats a nigh featless WW, but its not wanking for people to say a nigh featless WW foderises the destroyer? yea right.

@acrokat said:

@asgardianbrony:

1. She doesn't have to cut through the slits you know. Diagonal and vertical sword slashes do exist. She isn't FTL but she's still much faster than the armor and so she'll literally be able to run circles around it, cutting it into scraps. So tell me, when has it regenerated from scraps?

2. Wonder Woman's own strength and durability are higher than Thor's and her shield wasn't pushed back by Doomsday's energy emissions or heat vision, both way stronger than the Destroyer beams.

3. Again, Sif stabbed straight through it, Wonder Woman shouldn't have any problem, especially since she's way stronger than Sif. And Doomsday took a nuke to the face, missiles, bullets, all without a scratch, and is stronger and tougher than Superman, what makes you think he'd be vulnerable to an average sword?

1. did she do this against DD? no. did she show any real impressive feats other than cutting DD who has no cutting durability feats? no. the destroyer doesn't need to regenerate from scraps as it wont be in scraps and it can reconfigure its body.

2. the fanboy/fangirl meter just keeps rising. she has no feats to suggest she is even close to as strong as thor.

3. he has no good cutting durability feats, and even if WW can "slice right through" the destroyer it will just self repair and reconfigure itself

#46 Edited by Supermanforever (5821 posts) - - Show Bio

@asgardianbrony said:
@wbr17 said:

WW stomps hard.

thor wankers? really, im not even debating thor? so im being a wanker when I say the destroyer (who can only be beat by deflecting its own energy into itself) beats a nigh featless WW, but its not wanking for people to say a nigh featless WW foderises the destroyer? yea right.

@acrokat said:

@asgardianbrony:

1. did she do this against DD? no. did she show any real impressive feats other than cutting DD who has no cutting durability feats? no. the destroyer doesn't need to regenerate from scraps as it wont be in scraps and it can reconfigure its body.

2. the fanboy/fangirl meter just keeps rising. she has no feats to suggest she is even close to as strong as thor.

3. he has no good cutting durability feats, and even if WW can "slice right through" the destroyer it will just self repair and reconfigure itself

and destroyer has enough feats?? fkn lol. Proof of him getting self repaired after getting cut in half? No get over it man its ok

#47 Edited by GCPD (421 posts) - - Show Bio

@asgardianbrony: srsly you are one of the biggest fanboys ive seen so far on all websites ive ever been. my comicvine Account is just 2 days old.

wonder woman stomps

#48 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (11629 posts) - - Show Bio

@gcpd said:

@asgardianbrony: srsly you are one of the biggest fanboys ive seen so far on all websites ive ever been. my comicvine Account is just 2 days old.

wonder woman stomps

so let me get this straight, WW fodderises the destroyer by cutting it, even though it self repairs and is unharmed by cutting? WW overpowers the destroyers beam into its head even though Thor struggled doing it even though he was flying in a bull rush from mjolnir and WW is nowhere near as strong or fast as a flying thor? if you think WW stomps the destroyer you are either a fanboy or plain ignorant.

#49 Edited by AcroKat (7287 posts) - - Show Bio

@asgardianbrony:

1. Difference is Doomsday had speed, but even then she started to. Wonder Woman has no issue with dismembering an opponent that clearly isn't human. And again, he wasn't cut by bullets, missiles, and was hit point blank by a nuke and IMMEDIATELY AFTER tanked re-entry into the Earth’s atmosphere without even a scratch. You seriously think he'd have a problem with a normal sword?

2. Stopping Doomsday's punch dead with her sword, Thor wouldn't be able to do that. He's much too weak.

3. For the third time, when has it regenerated from scraps?

And you must be deluded, or you have massive balls to call anyone a fanboy.

#50 Posted by ASGARDIANBRONY (11629 posts) - - Show Bio

@acrokat said:

@asgardianbrony:

1. Difference is Doomsday had speed, but even then she started to. Wonder Woman has no issue with dismembering an opponent that clearly isn't human. And again, he wasn't cut by bullets, missiles, and was hit point blank by a nuke and IMMEDIATELY AFTER tanked re-entry into the Earth’s atmosphere without even a scratch. You seriously think he'd have a problem with a normal sword?

2. Stopping Doomsday's punch dead with her sword, Thor wouldn't be able to do that. He's much too weak.

3. For the third time, when has it regenerated from scraps?

And you must be deluded, or you have massive balls to call anyone a fanboy.

1. yet again, no great feats of cutting durability just energy and blunt. I never said her sword was "normal", but I don't think its this ultimate oneshot weapon fanboys make it out to be.

2. And thor stooped hulks slam with 1 arm. hulk has sown immense striking power. Stop trying to downplay thor.

3. it never has because its never been turned to scraps and WW cant turn it to scraps. if she cuts is sideways the blade will go cleanly through and do zero damage. if she cuts it upwards the destroyer will just reconfigure its body and be totally fine.

its quite clear you are one.