• 126 results
Transformaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Transformaa

I believe Zack will bring back Faora from the PZone in MOS 2 just to go one on one with WW..which would probably be a draw..

Transformaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By mrmonster

Team

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team

JasonBourne_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team ftw

Faora could stalemate if she takes away shield and sword from WW.

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid:

Wonder Woman was indeed doing real well against Doomsday, but it was her shield that took most of the pounding. When she lost her shield, she was getting completely overwhelmed by DD. He heat visioned her, and she was screaming from it. Yes, she didn't really look hurt, but I credit that to not only good durability but also lazy directing and effects. I also re watched the fight and cant see any instance that Doomsday moved faster than sound. He only does this against batman when he is in his jet. Doomsday is also a barbarian when he fight, no skill. Faora has shown constant super speed even smacking clark around. They should take her down. She should give them a heck of a fight though. 6/10 for the Kryptonians.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@superhero24: The creators of MoS confirmed that the sonic booms that come from Clark and Zod when they fight are indeed there because their punches are supersonic. Doomsday had the same sonic boom around his punches every time.

Agree with most of the rest of your post. :D

Bomberman1404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman wins.

Bomberman1404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foxerdes: Diana literally laughed after having been punched by Doomsday. After the battle, she was just fine, no damage taken. Absolutely fine. Not even a scratch

Bomberman1404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Bomberman1404

@foxerdes: Picking and choosing what parts you want to show is stupid. You say she was staggered by a punch from Doomsday and '' She can take a hit but she never laughed of anything'' by using this GIF:

No Caption Provided

But won't even show the whole sequence:

No Caption Provided

That's cherry picking to a whole new level.

Furthermore, I'm not even sure you know what staggered means. Laughing (*EDIT* Smiling off*) off an attack and standing back up to counter another is definitely not being staggered. This is being staggered:

No Caption Provided

Deliberately neglecting evidence and cutting it out is something very low to do in a debate.

Bomberman1404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foxerdes:

No, first of all she smiled. Second, she was disarmed in the process and we could hear her moan in pain. Last but not least it took her a moment to get up, she did it quickly and that's why it's a good feat but saying that she laughed at Doomsday hit is a falsehood.

A moment to get up? She didn't even try to get up until seconds after being able to move again. LOL

DannyDared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kryptonians are weak against magic

Bastets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team would win in a good fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-6471e97cd5d1b
deactivated-6471e97cd5d1b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In the same condition they were while fighting Clark, Diana would take it without a doubt,but in these conditions,hmm...she would still take it,the major ability that they didn't have before is heat vision and she got hit by that sometime in the doomsday fight and it wasn't enough to put her down despite that it caught her of guard and she didn't block it, it's gonna be tough but she skewers them anyway.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thelastdragonborn
TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderprince: Misconception. They simply dont have any special resistance to it. Plus, WW isnt a spellcaster lol and neither is thor. None of them are truly "magical".

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thelastdragonborn
TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderprince: Yeah but there are no kryptonians in WW lol. I dont doubt there is magic but just saying that kryptonians are not weak to magic, they just dont have special resistance.

Their skin strength is still incredibly durable. You need magic + lots of power/strength to hurt kryptonians without kryptonite

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Faora alone would give her a tough fight. Both would mount her.

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After the wonder woman movie, I can't imagine how anyone could say she would lose to these two.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maiamaku said:

After the wonder woman movie, I can't imagine how anyone could say she would lose to these two.

I don't remember any feats from her movie that puts her above Faora.

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: the way she blitzed the soldiers, her energy projection, and skill feats. Couple that with the raw power she displayed against doomsday, and that's a wrap.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maiamaku said:

@sirneko: the way she blitzed the soldiers, her energy projection, and skill feats. Couple that with the raw power she displayed against doomsday, and that's a wrap.

Faora blitzed soldiers a lot faster than WW did, I was actually sad that she was shown so slow.

No Caption Provided

All I remember was her cutting Doomsday up, not really raw power.

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: she knocked him around weigh punches, restrained him, and knocked him around with her bracelets. Also, Diana's blitz of the soldiers was more impressive than Faora's imo

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maiamaku said:

@sirneko: she knocked him around weigh punches, restrained him, and knocked him around with her bracelets. Also, Diana's blitz of the soldiers was more impressive than Faora's imo

I for the life of me can't remember or find the scenes where she did anything with her raw power to him that was noteworthy, could I get clips or gifs?

We have to agree to disagree on the blitz until the movie comes out on Blu-ray because I was personally very disappointed with WW's speed.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@g2_ said:

Diana can't win.

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: uhhhh.... I dunno where everybody finds their gifs, but I'm sure I can give you something.

As for the blitzes, perhaps it's the difference in portrayal. Faora moves at speed while everyone else is moving normally, but Diana's sequence was slomo. Iirc she was also deflecting bullets as she charged through them

DannyDared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't watch the 'bull rush' instead Watch the motion of Faora's punch '....and on video' btw because the frame rate of those gifs are not always correct. Faora turns zips forward in a straight line throws a normal speed haymaker....turns again zooms forward in a straight line throws another haymaker....turns once more zips in with straight line speed...all of those haymakers are pretty much 'normal speed' for a human...count as they are thrown combo one, two, three ....normal karate, UFC fighters and boxers can throw blows at these speeds

What Faora has is super speed in a straight line and super strength but she does not have super reflexes and super re-action speeds

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/59930/2109271-Lyoto_Machida_1000930.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11129/111291604/5630916-5810577543-joe-l.jpg

A normal human real life fighter can throw a blow faster than Faora because she simply had no super reaction feats in her movie

WTF get real Faora guys is WAAAAAY, WAAAY SLOOOOWER.

Wonder Woman and even Thor both have reflex feats that make a fool out of Faroa, she has no re-action or reflex feats that put her above anyone in say a regular Stallone or Jackie Chan movie

Supes at least has the re-action feat where he caught Batman's gas grenade from point plank

on comicvine some have a failure in understanding the difference between straight line speed and the difference up close reflexes and re-actions. Faora has super speed in a straight line, Faora is also human like, yes she bull rushed forward...then she throws a slow haymaker....she zooms forward again in a straight line a kick....Faora bullrushes again another slow haymaker....it can be argued real life boxers kick boxers or UFC have better speed than Faora, have you never seen how fast a real fighter punches? she does not have genuine reflexes, what she does is BULLRUSH using STRAIGHT LINE SPEED zooms in but then throws a slow punch. Diana does however have genuine reflexes and super speed reactions, Wonder Woman blocking multiple gunshots from point blank, blocking bullets AFTER they are fired, looking at events almost in slow motion. Faora and Superman, neither of them have re-action or reflex feats that can compete with Wonder Woman, Diana is simply faster than Faora, MANY MANY TIMES FASTER!! Wonder Woman has genuine speed reflexes and super speed reactions. Superman not so much, what he does is bullrush or fly fast, in a straight line.

Also to note

Magic can have powerful and unpredictable effects on Kryptonian and their magical enemies have often proven to be the most dangerous.

http://dccomicsextendeduniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Doomsday

He is not invulnerable from attacks caused by magic

http://dccomicsextendeduniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Magic

Since the abilities of Kryptonians, however incredible, are natural, rather than supernatural, powerful magic-based attacks completely bypass their invulnerability, making the mighty aliens just as vulnerable to these magic-based attacks as a regular human with no enhanced durability would be. This is possible due to magic defying and altering sciences.

Avatar image for phoenixdiamond616
phoenixdiamond616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:
@maiamaku said:

Faora blitzed soldiers a lot faster than WW did, I was actually sad that she was shown so slow.

No Caption Provided

All I remember was her cutting Doomsday up, not really raw power.

Wonder Woman seemed to be slow in her first scenes against the soldiers because they were actually in slow motion. Also, she was barely starting, and at the final battle I'm pretty sure she blitzed a lot of more soldiers and in a more epic form at the same speed as Faora or even a lil faster.

And something that we have to clarify is that Faora was being ruthless and trying so hard to eliminate humans (and she has some serious mental illness lol), while Diana's missions was just stop Ares and protect anyone else. I'm pretty sure that if Diana was in Faora's place (Ruthless and crazy and trying to end the human race), she would enter in a waaay more powerful mode.

However, I'll just wait to see JL to see how good she is from fighting soldiers to destroy Parademons.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phoenixdiamond616: When I said that Wonder Woman looked slow was when she was blitzing soldiers at the end.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No way she beats two people who were beating Superman. This is actually like fighting two supermen. It isn't easy but they should win everytime

TEFUKAM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kryptonians kill Diana

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

The Kryptonians stomp

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kryptonians

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She could take either solos but both seems like a stretch.

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu said:

She could take either solos but both seems like a stretch.

Yep.

Wrathofthebrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers