DCEU Wonder Woman vs Composite Selene (Underworld)

kalder_ridley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kalder_ridley

random encounter, who wins?

kalder_ridley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

NormanBJJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im a huuge fan of Underworld but come on, Selene doesn't have the durability to take a punch from Wonder Woman

NormanBJJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If her bite could penetrate her skin, pr if she can withstand the punches she might have a chance

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

But she has the speed to avoid attacks........

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@trueaustralian: Well probably not, but Selene actually ultilizes her speed in every fight. Diana may be as fast or faster, but she got tagged by Army General Guy and by Doomsday (who Batman was able to evade). Diana doesnt use her speed to her full potential it seems - why else would shr have taken so long to clear out that town filled with Germans? End of Blood Wars Selene could have blitzed that ENTIRE town in under half a second.

So while Diana may potentially be able to one shot Selene, or rip her limbs off, Selene utilizing her speed along with her ability to one shot (biting/bloodsucking) has just as much potential to one shot.

NormanBJJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Selene is fast, but is she Wonder Woman fast? And Wonder Woman has the flight advantage. Like I said, I'm an Underworld fan but Selene shouldn't be fighting someone as powerful as Diana

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natural lightning is like mach 500, I watched Selene get that boost but she was never much faster than like double digit mach at best. And Doomsday and Supes scale in speed to Diana, so Batman dodging is either an outlier or pis (I don't actually recall Batman dodging Doomsday, could you post a video?). Selene would be moving in slow motion to Diana.

NormanBJJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now if it was Selene vs DCEU Batman she would win lol

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mmm interesting match up

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trueaustralian: natural lightning at regular speeds is mach 200+ but the power in the lightning determines it speed

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe if it's Pre-Realization Diana...

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

diana rips selene in half

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@farkam said:

Maybe if it's Pre-Realization Diana...

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think if selene joined the amazons she would be the best sparing partner Diana could have

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Selene can tank bullets

LPercepts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotta give this one to Wonder Woman.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana

AshKetchum93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strength: Diana>Selene I think Selene's best strength feat is sending a van flipping with a push. It's definitely not her upper limit since she showed no strain doing that and the cocooning ritual enhanced her strength more but since this is all we have feat wise, Diana takes this handily.

Speed: Diana's speed feats are inconsistent at times so I'm just gonna say their speeds are about equal (even though Diana should be faster feats wise).

Durability: Diana>Selene BUT she has a weakness to piercing weapons and Selene's weapons of choice are guns and knives (and i guess technically her teeth). So I don't think WW's durability will matter that much if they have standard gear but she can certainly take bigger blunt hits. Which would include things like Selene's explosive weapons. But Selene can survive more damage (i.e. taking a point blank shotgun blast to the stomach and not even flinching. And that was base Selene before any amps. Post Corvinus amp, she was impaled thru the chest, shrugged it off, and kept fighting) Still Diana>Selene

Skill: Probably about equal. They're both top tier.

It's a good fight but Diana should take this solidly even with all of Selene's amps. There's nothing Selene can throw at her that she isn't capable of responding to. Selene is the more terrifying of the two since she uses her speed more and is far deadlier. The scene where she blitzed a hallway of armed guards and turned them into corpses in the blink of an eye was badass. But I give it to Diana in a fair fight 8/10 times.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

selene gets stomped.^^^what are you taking about, flipping a van with bullrush is not even MCU spiderman level. dceu Diana casually lift a tank

Avatar image for theinsufferable
TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW

yuuki157

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually i can see Selene winning, isn't Diana speed react the same Wanda explosion react in Civil War ?

Undead_Ban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yuuki157 said:

Actually i can see Selene winning, isn't Diana speed react the same Wanda explosion react in Civil War ?

Nope, WW deflect automatic rifle >> wanda explosion react in Civil War

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Itachus17

WW wins comfortably.

@yuuki157 said:

Whut?

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 socajunkie  Moderator

Wonder Woman is better in every category, borderline mismatch.

Abezethibou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Selene is faster and has sharp weapons i'd say she wins

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator

Selene regularly fight opponents out of her weight class and her tactics are almost perfect for Diana.

Selene likes to unload clips at an opponent while closing the distance. (WW should 100% be able to block, but I think she’d be pinned down)

Once close I think Selene has superior acrobatics, and uses guns in close quarters.

I imagine Selene vaulting over Diana, pushing the gun into the back of Diana’s head point blank, and well... boom.

I don’t think Diana can take a bullet to the head, and if Selene gets close, I think she can get a point blank(unblockable) shot off; not every time but a majority.

Selene 7/10

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana chops her up

assemblesquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By assemblesquad

Strength: Diana>Selene I think Selene's best strength feat is sending a van flipping with a push. It's definitely not her upper limit since she showed no strain doing that and the cocooning ritual enhanced her strength more but since this is all we have feat wise, Diana takes this handily.

Speed: Diana's speed feats are inconsistent at times so I'm just gonna say their speeds are about equal (even though Diana should be faster feats wise).

Durability: Diana>Selene BUT she has a weakness to piercing weapons and Selene's weapons of choice are guns and knives (and i guess technically her teeth). So I don't think WW's durability will matter that much if they have standard gear but she can certainly take bigger blunt hits. Which would include things like Selene's explosive weapons. But Selene can survive more damage (i.e. taking a point blank shotgun blast to the stomach and not even flinching. And that was base Selene before any amps. Post Corvinus amp, she was impaled thru the chest, shrugged it off, and kept fighting) Still Diana>Selene

Skill: Probably about equal. They're both top tier.

It's a good fight but Diana should take this solidly even with all of Selene's amps. There's nothing Selene can throw at her that she isn't capable of responding to. Selene is the more terrifying of the two since she uses her speed more and is far deadlier. The scene where she blitzed a hallway of armed guards and turned them into corpses in the blink of an eye was badass. But I give it to Diana in a fair fight 8/10 times.

What about their experience and training?

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 death4bunnies  Moderator

@assemblesquad:

I could a point blank shot from Selene’s guns ending this; she uses guns pretty effectively in cqc.

KALADAR007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By KALADAR007

※If(?) Selene can BEAT Klaus who- outclasses the diana in Immortality, striking power, travel speed and combat speed, undying, Indestructibility, experience, healing factor, intelligence, regeneration, magic, Invulnerability, compulsion, telepathy , illusions, super senses; with Lycanthropic enhancements and Anger empowerment as add-ons...... I DON'T SEE WHY SHE WON'T STOMP DIANA.

※I predicted on the Selene Vs Klaus thread that it was made to give Selene what she does not have and it already started. Although the same can be said of the Diana vs Elijah thread. So we have to distinguish here:

■Selene is Immortal. Diana is not (long-lived)

■Selene is CLEARLY faster. Appears to ' teleport' out of Marcus grip whilst leaving her jacket in his hands. Kills several lycans in about 6 seconds although they are not speedsters and were not fighting her and move at blur speed. Diana's speed appears mostly as 'short bursts' even whilst she glides through the air. Even in the gliding speed, selene demonstrated better when she fought the russian soldiers in the forest. Diana is fast though but hasn't demonstrated speed akin to teleportation.➡It appears that Selene also has better unarmed combat speed as visible from her fight with the russian soldiers. Diana has overall better combat speed but they rely on her use of the Lasso, bracelets, swords etc-Armed Combat.

Taking a look at Diana's individual combat(she has little) with non fodders like Luddendorff whom she fought fully geared and almost got killed by him after fighting for over 2 minutes on screen. Ludderndorff(who for the record is slow) won't get that opportunity with any version of selene-who have fought Quint(uber lycan) lycans, Marcus, etc.

■Diana has better reflexes and reaction time which shines more in blocking bullets than in individual combat. it is NOT superspeed. Deadpool does it better and can't really be said to have super speed.

■Agility, acrobatics, martial arts and hand to hand are in selene's favour.

■Diana has better lifting strength and it showed when she tripped doomsday albeit with her shield whereas Selene has better strength in combat(Striking power). Diana greatest punch merely knocked out a terrorist. Selene ripped out marius spine, flips a bus on impact, kicks marius into a cliff, hits a soldier with his own gun and sends him feets away etc.➡ If it comes to hand to hand, Diana is in trouble especially when you consider her in universe weakeness to piercing durability.

■Selene also appears to have better durability and better healing factor. It is obvious as she does not have to block bullet like her depends on it, need armour and a shield combined. She has taken bullets to the side of her head, stabbed through the torso and has taken some impressive blunt force. Energetic Durability goes to Diana.

■Gears: Bracelets, Lasso, Magic Sword, Armour. Diana holds the advantage of winning because of these. But then again has she ever reacted to a shooter as fast as selene? Can Selene hit Diana given that she is not a great marksman. Even when shooting larger but slower targets like lycans.

※Long Story Short. With gears and stats Diana holds the advantage-WINS. Gearless selene can win.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers