#301 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79 said:

And she still stops at 3.

And I'm still laughing at you. Run away, it's all you're good for. That and proving things without actually proving them, you seem to be really good at that.

#302 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm: Stop tagging me until you have something to add that I haven't already disproven. I specifically did not tag you. Tag me again after I've asked you to stop and I will call the mods.

#303 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79 said:

@motm: Stop tagging me until you have something to add that I haven't already disproven. I specifically did not tag you. Tag me again after I've asked you to stop and I will call the mods.

Even the mods know you never actually prove anything, they'll agree with me.

I'll take that as a concession.

Wonder Woman clears.

#304 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 user continually tags me after asking him not to and I HAVE specifically not tagged him more than once and he continues.

#305 Posted by jashro44 (52015 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm said:
@rr79 said:

And she still stops at 3.

And I'm still laughing at you. Run away, it's all you're good for. That and proving things without actually proving them, you seem to be really good at that.

Warning for antagonism.

#306 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#307 Posted by TheGerudoKing (1491 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm: he ripped a wing of an airplane and swung it sound like a baseball bat with one hand. That's more than what she could do.

That might be the case if the sizes of each athlete are comparable. But in this case, Scott clearly has the advantage. He has better leverage because he's so much bigger than her and stronger. Not to mention his core will be much bigger and stronger than Diana's due to his size. He just has too much to work with for her to lasso his hand and be able to bring him down.

What I'm trying to say is why did she lower her senses to look at the bomb? She should have stayed using her super speed to take out all the gunmen and then dispose of the bomb. But instead she stalls and looks at the bomb long enough for a normal guy with normal human speed to walk up on her casually and hit her in the head with his gun. That's a poor use of her abilities. And it suggests limitations to get super speed.

His density did change. He took explosions with no damage it concern and was only knocked over by a double team flying punch from both Tony and Rhodes. If his physicality doesn't change when he gets bigger then the double punch should have knocked his head clean off, unless you're suggesting that even in his normal size he can take a double punch like that and only get knocked over. He obviously gets stronger and denser to match his size.

She stops at 2

#308 Posted by lannister (250 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm: he ripped a wing of an airplane and swung it sound like a baseball bat with one hand. That's more than what she could do.

That might be the case if the sizes of each athlete are comparable. But in this case, Scott clearly has the advantage. He has better leverage because he's so much bigger than her and stronger. Not to mention his core will be much bigger and stronger than Diana's due to his size. He just has too much to work with for her to lasso his hand and be able to bring him down.

What I'm trying to say is why did she lower her senses to look at the bomb? She should have stayed using her super speed to take out all the gunmen and then dispose of the bomb. But instead she stalls and looks at the bomb long enough for a normal guy with normal human speed to walk up on her casually and hit her in the head with his gun. That's a poor use of her abilities. And it suggests limitations to get super speed.

His density did change. He took explosions with no damage it concern and was only knocked over by a double team flying punch from both Tony and Rhodes. If his physicality doesn't change when he gets bigger then the double punch should have knocked his head clean off, unless you're suggesting that even in his normal size he can take a double punch like that and only get knocked over. He obviously gets stronger and denser to match his size.

She stops at 2

The explosions were not on him, i already proved it to you.

Tell me, how is going to grab her? How is he going to even tag her? He never fought someone running as fast as her.

How is going to prevent her from cutting is achille' tendon?

#309 Posted by TheGerudoKing (1491 posts) - - Show Bio

@lannister: he has a helmet on so the needle analogy doesn't work.

Something that big she'll definitely try attacking it higher up. It she'll use the lasso to bring it down to her. Either case she loses.

Her super speed is only in short bursts. And get sword won't do any significant damage to him since it's so small.

She stops at 2

#310 Posted by TheGerudoKing (1491 posts) - - Show Bio

@lannister: could be glasses but they don't usually blow up like that. Still, an explosion that close to him and he just tanks it is impressive. Especially against someone who has to block WWI era weaponry with a shield and bracers.

She stops at 2

#311 Posted by lannister (250 posts) - - Show Bio

@lannister: he has a helmet on so the needle analogy doesn't work.

Something that big she'll definitely try attacking it higher up. It she'll use the lasso to bring it down to her. Either case she loses.

Her super speed is only in short bursts. And get sword won't do any significant damage to him since it's so small.

She stops at 2

The needle is just an exemple of how she could hurt him. And that visor is not resisting a aegis effect.

No no, you choose to believe she would jump on him because it's the more conveniant for you. She has the avantage on the ground, why lose it?

His Achille's tendon would be approximatively as thick as Doomsday'arm, but not as durable...it gets cut.

I disagree that it's just a short burst, but let's admit it is, so what? Once she is close to is tendon, what can he do? The time for him to move, his tendon is cut.

You still haven't replied, how is he going to tag her when she runs?

#312 Posted by TheGerudoKing (1491 posts) - - Show Bio

@lannister: a needle to the eye would be uncomfortable but even that wouldn't be enough to put Scott down. Plus she'd have to get there and doing that either involved jumping or using her lasso, both of which will get her killed.

To get to the sniper in the bell tower in her own solo film she chose to jump up into the tower where the sniper was positioned. And she needed help doing it. If her advantage is on the ground, why not just just destroy the entire tower and bring the sniper down with it? She can't that's why. She's not capable of destroying something that big from the ground.

No it wouldn't be. But regardless, he stepped on a truck causing it to explode and he tanked it with ease. Her sword would be like the flying shrapnel from the explosion. He wouldn't even register it.

He wouldn't have to move since her sword is already established to be too small to do any significant damage. So I guess just step on her or kick her. Your choice.

She stops at 2

#313 Edited by lannister (250 posts) - - Show Bio

@thegerudoking:

A needle in the eye is just uncomfortable? loooool A grain of salt is uncomfortable, not a needle, it hurts badly, and you will have some severe vision problems.

The sniper whole body was up there, she had not choice but to jump. Why destroy the whole church? It doesn't make sense, these are 2 different things, attacking him on the ground is the best option.

Doomsday tanked a nuke, and yet is arm got cut by the sword, and you use tanking an exploding truck as evidence? No part of this guy or his suit can withstand the sword.

You do realise that it happened before she got all her divine powers right? That's why she needed help. She is much more powerful by the end of the film. Did you see the jump she made in Paris?

You established nothing, his tendon is about the size og Doomsday's arm, you know it, and you know it get cut .

How is he tagging her when she is running? you still haven't replied.

#314 Posted by destinyman75 (13935 posts) - - Show Bio

She definitely isn't passing Thor but should clear easily up to 6

#315 Posted by TheGerudoKing (1491 posts) - - Show Bio

@lannister: doesn't matter because she's not getting through the helmet.

Actually destroying the tower would've been the better option since she's vulnerable to bullets. But since she's not capable of destroying something that big she obviously had to make the other choice of jumping up to where the sniper was. Fighting Giant-Man is comparable. She can't destroy him just by poking his feet with a little sword so she'll try a jumping attack and will get crushed.

The sword also glows red when it cuts through something. So it's definitely not a normal Earth sword. Plus, DD thrived off energy absorption so the nuke probably did more good than harm. This is evidenced by what happened to Clark since he was in the explosion as well. He was dessicated and near death until he got rejuvenated by the sun. 2 Kryptonians under the same scenario but with 2 different outcomes.

She really didn't get stronger. She was the Godkiller the entire time. It's not like she had to unlock it or power to Saiyan style. Plus she really struggled against Steppenwolf and he was leagues lower than DD.

How is her running going to effect Giant-Man? Her sword is too small to be of any use.

She stops at 2

#316 Posted by Crunch5481 (933 posts) - - Show Bio

@lannister: doesn't matter because she's not getting through the helmet.

Actually destroying the tower would've been the better option since she's vulnerable to bullets. But since she's not capable of destroying something that big she obviously had to make the other choice of jumping up to where the sniper was. Fighting Giant-Man is comparable. She can't destroy him just by poking his feet with a little sword so she'll try a jumping attack and will get crushed.

The sword also glows red when it cuts through something. So it's definitely not a normal Earth sword. Plus, DD thrived off energy absorption so the nuke probably did more good than harm. This is evidenced by what happened to Clark since he was in the explosion as well. He was dessicated and near death until he got rejuvenated by the sun. 2 Kryptonians under the same scenario but with 2 different outcomes.

She really didn't get stronger. She was the Godkiller the entire time. It's not like she had to unlock it or power to Saiyan style. Plus she really struggled against Steppenwolf and he was leagues lower than DD.

How is her running going to effect Giant-Man? Her sword is too small to be of any use.

She stops at 2

Are you serious?

Her sword is at least half the width of his leg where his Achilles tendon is, which is plenty to incapacitate him. Her sword to him is the equivalent of like a two inch blade to a normal human, and that is definitely enough to cause serious damage. He had a hard time trying to tag Black Panther and Wonder Woman is faster.

#317 Posted by TheGerudoKing (1491 posts) - - Show Bio

@crunch5481: 2 inch blade is going to bring down someone no-selling explosions. Ok.

She stops at 2

#318 Posted by omriamar (7068 posts) - - Show Bio

i'll never understand this lowboling of WW she has match DD and superman but some here think giant man can beat her?? how ridiculous

#319 Posted by miekskywalker (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm: She blocked ww1 chaingun fire she isnt blocking rhodes shoulder gun and all his other missiles and guns

#320 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@miekskywalker: Again, she blocked DDs heat vision which is greater than anything Tony and Rhodes have.

She'll also blitz and lasso them out of the air, moving quicker than they can react before crumpling them.

Diana clears.

#321 Posted by Batman242 (11259 posts) - - Show Bio

There's some massive baiting going on in this thread.

Should be locked.

#322 Posted by miekskywalker (2069 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm: lol her whip isn’t 1000 ft long and I never mentioned lasers

#323 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@miekskywalker: She has already fought against someone that is literally a hundred times stronger than anyone on the list in Doomsday.

DD heat vision can reach into space in a second and she blocked it every time.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

They can't hurt her and she'll just blitz them out of the air, use her lasso or shockwave them to the ground. At which point she massively outclasses them in physicals and stomps.

Diana clears. She has fought far stronger opponents, including flying opponents like Ares.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
#324 Posted by deactivated-5b728068f211c (7069 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at Hulk.

#325 Posted by webinyoureye11 (5519 posts) - - Show Bio

OP should set a further distance. Default is 10 feet. Making Diana bloodlusted means she's gonna blitz and one shot 90% of the gauntlet

#326 Posted by thanosii (3118 posts) - - Show Bio

@webinyoureye11: 90% isnt clearing.

Loki, Antman, Thor Vision War machine and Tony can beat her

#327 Edited by Itachus17 (3334 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears with a bit trouble at Vision. Funny how an obvious troll like GerudoKing can keep a thread alive.

@webinyoureye11 said:

OP should set a further distance. Default is 10 feet. Making Diana bloodlusted means she's gonna blitz and one shot 90% of the gauntlet

That's a fair point and the OP should do that.

#328 Posted by thebuckaronatr (1752 posts) - - Show Bio

@omriamar said:

bllodlust??

thor gets taken out fast, he cant keep up with her and will lose his head under a second.

hulk the same.

vision need to be last his the only guy who i think can take her due to his versatility

Pretty much this(vision is the only one in the list who could rly beat a bloodlusted WW).

And what the hell is with the Giant Man wank in this thread, did i just miss an enormous upgrade of him?

#329 Posted by Wrathofthebrad (835 posts) - - Show Bio

Might stop at Vision. His ability to fly, his beam and phasing abilities might be hard to counter.

If she passes Vision, she clears.