DCEU Wonder Woman runs an MCU Gauntlet

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

bllodlust??

thor gets taken out fast, he cant keep up with her and will lose his head under a second.

hulk the same.

vision need to be last his the only guy who i think can take her due to his versatility

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@batman242: Dianas necro blades pierced through valkyrie armour, asgardian ships and the asgardian army.

Pretty sure necroblades would cut doomsdays arm off until he evolves

Nuke>>>>>>>>>>>>>>30mm rounds>> Valkyrie armor, Asgardian ships, Asgardian armor.

You've got no proof that her blades can pierce DD or any other Kryptonian for that matter.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By MethoKi

@thegerudoking: I think you're missing the point. His size automatically makes him stronger and more durable than anything that Diana has faced. He was swinging airplane wings around like a baseball bat. Has Diana faced anyone that has done that before? No.

This argument is useless. We're not going any further with any other debate until you prove he can tag her to begin with. His strength clearly didn't mean much since he couldn't tag his opponents to begin with.

Her lifting a tank is supposed to be impressive? If she has tank lifting strength then why wasn't she just throwing around DD, Ares or Steppenwolf? They don't weigh more than a tank, right? But I'm supposed to believe that Diana is just going to toss around Giant-Man, who definitely weighs more than the only 3 guys that she's ever fought? Not very logical.

Until you prove he can tag her to begin with, she holds the most important advantage here.

And again, her sword will not damage Giant-Man in any significant way. It's nothing to do with the sword's properties, but it's tiny size in comparison to how big Giant-Man is. If I get stabbed by a needle, I'm not bleeding out it getting an arm chopped off. That's just common sense.

Yea, prove that it wouldn't instead of relying on his size. His durability is low, he was hurt and put out of commission by landing on his head.

And Tony and Rhodes were capable of affecting Giant-Man because they can fly, something that Diana can't do. She can't maneuver in the air or add a lot of force behind her attacks once in the air. If she goes for a leaping attack, he can easily grab her and crush her.

Yet failed to tag the inexperienced and slower Spider-Man.

Instead of relying on his size, prove to me that he can resist a nuke+ level sword and a vastly faster opponent than any other he's faced. Until then, I won't take you seriously.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@batman242: Doomsday is more durable than a building but WW can't cut a building in half with one strike.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: Doomsday is more durable than a building but WW can't cut a building in half with one strike.

Sure. And I've listed the many other ways she could still deeply damage and kill him with her sword other than cutting him in half.

Again, she can slash his guts open, pierce his eardrum, sever his hamstring, Achilles tendon, slit his throat, dismember all his fingers, gouge his eyes out, cut the nape of his neck....I can keep going.

She has many options here.

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: Yes I think she stops at Vision but i don't think she'd stomp Giant man with morals on.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: Yes I think she stops at Vision but i don't think she'd stomp Giant man with morals on.

She's bloodlusted here, so......

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: Wheres your proof of 30mm rounds piercing valkyrie armour?

Doomsday evolves when he has been damage a certain way

A nuke is pure force, heat and radiation he already evolved from force when superman was punching him.

He hadn't evolved from getting cut until he regrew his arm.

Hela stomps , ww has been cut by a bullet in the beach invasion. And she definitely isn't dodging every necroblade (She couldn't use her forcefield against steppenwolf and was only a one time thing.) Hela has been stabbed and was perfectly fine. However Hela isn't in the gauntlet because she doesn't need to be when thor is more than enough.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: Wheres your proof of 30mm rounds piercing valkyrie armour?

Doomsday evolves when he has been damage a certain way

A nuke is pure force, heat and radiation he already evolved from force when superman was punching him.

He hadn't evolved from getting cut until he regrew his arm.

Hela stomps , ww has been cut by a bullet in the beach invasion. And she definitely isn't dodging every necroblade (She couldn't use her forcefield against steppenwolf and was only a one time thing.) Hela has been stabbed and was perfectly fine. However Hela isn't in the gauntlet because she doesn't need to be when thor is more than enough.

I'm sorry, why are we debating this again?

Hela isn't in this thread and her sword has the capability to cut everyone here, including Vision.

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By miekskywalker

@batman242: How she cutting someone who can go intangible?

The only things ww cuts is para demons which are fodder and doomsdays arm.

Whats to stop thor grabbing her sword and killing her

War machine can rain hell on her aswell since a ww2 rifle managed to cut her...

sportjames23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did anyone else enjoy that back and forth between RR79 and MoTM? ?

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By MethoKi

@miekskywalker said:

@batman242: How she cutting someone who can go intangible?

The only things ww cuts is para demons which are fodder and doomsdays arm.

Whats to stop thor grabbing her sword and killing her

War machine can rain hell on her aswell since a ww2 rifle managed to cut her...

How can Ultron hit , choke and throw someone who can go intangible? Right, he's not always intangible.

I'm waiting to hear how anyone here surpasses the arm of a Kryptonian in durability.....

The same thing that stopped Thor from grabbing weapons from Hela-- They're faster than he is and just about as if not more skilled. You ask this as though Diana is a untrained pacifist and has never fought skilled and strong characters before. The only areas Thor outclass her in are endurance and striking power. Striking power won't mean much when you don't have the arm to accomplish such a task, now does it?

As though she'd just stand in one spot. Before you bring up her standing there in No Man's Land behind her shield, she did that to draw everyone's fire on her alone so that her squad would have a much easier time getting by since by that time no one on either side were move a literal inch from over the trenches before dying for almost a year.

Are you trolling me?

TheGerudoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: he did tag his opponents. He grabbed Rhodes out of the air and threw him hard enough that his own thrusters couldn't regain control of his flight. And he took Spider-Man completely out of the fight with a casual slap. Don't act like he never got anybody, it just lowers your credibility.

Diana was hit by much shower opponents, like Steppenwolf. And she was tagged laughably by a normal human with normal human speed. Her super speed is only good in bursts when dodging/blocking bullets. She never consistently fights at those speeds.

Her sword is too small to be a factor. It's like getting stabbed by a needle. It's not going to cause any harm. She holds no advantage here in this fight.

He did tag Spider-Man so it's hard to take you seriously when you obviously never watched civil war, claiming that Giant-Man never tagged anybody.

Until you can prove that Diana can cut a building size opponent down in one swipe, then you have no argument that proves the she beats Scott.

She stops at 2

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at War Machine, Thor, or clears.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: he did tag his opponents. He grabbed Rhodes out of the air and threw him hard enough that his own thrusters couldn't regain control of his flight. And he took Spider-Man completely out of the fight with a casual slap. Don't act like he never got anybody, it just lowers your credibility.

Diana was hit by much shower opponents, like Steppenwolf. And she was tagged laughably by a normal human with normal human speed. Her super speed is only good in bursts when dodging/blocking bullets. She never consistently fights at those speeds.

Her sword is too small to be a factor. It's like getting stabbed by a needle. It's not going to cause any harm. She holds no advantage here in this fight.

He did tag Spider-Man so it's hard to take you seriously when you obviously never watched civil war, claiming that Giant-Man never tagged anybody.

Until you can prove that Diana can cut a building size opponent down in one swipe, then you have no argument that proves the she beats Scott.

She stops at 2

he did tag his opponents. He grabbed Rhodes out of the air and threw him hard enough that his own thrusters couldn't regain control of his flight. And he took Spider-Man completely out of the fight with a casual slap. Don't act like he never got anybody, it just lowers your credibility.

Oh yes, he definitely caught WM and slapped Spider-Man. Both instances are not credible because they were not because of his own speed. He caught Rhodes only because he hiked a ride on his leg and then turned into Giant Man. Scott was able to grow faster with an arm already extended before Rhodes was able to escape reach... There's also the fact that Rhodes was in no way aware of Scott being there.

And he took Spider-Man completely out of the fight with a casual slap. Don't act like he never got anybody, it just lowers your credibility.

You've gotta be trolling me. Peter was slapped because he was careless and inexperienced. Scott was flailing his arms and Peter wasn't paying attention. Diana won't have any of the above issues here.

Loading Video...

Did you even watch this?

Diana was hit by much shower opponents, like Steppenwolf.

Who are you comparing Steppenwolf to when you say slower? The man flung arrows out of the air, caught a missile traveling at mach speed and was able to counter Diana. Diana isnt' as fast in 1 on 1 combat as she is in reaction but she outclasses many here regardless.

And she was tagged laughably by a normal human with normal human speed.

Are you stupid or playing Devil's advocate?

You have yet to prove to me that Giant Man can tag her to begin with and only bring up instances that he actually tagged a character under a circumstance. Scott dies in one of the numerous way I've listed besides cutting him in half.

I'm chalking you down as a troll. I won't believe anyone is this stupid. Please, don't tag me any further.

Joseph-Stalin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this skinny greek woman will not make it to the end of THIS

TheGerudoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: running away with your tail between your legs already? That was easy.

A few pointers, instead of getting emotional you should try using logic and actual thought-out arguments instead of hype and faulty scaling. This will make you a better debater.

Also, resulting to insults only proves that you don't have good debating skills. The weakest debaters always insult the ones they're debating against as a way to hide their insecurities. They do this hoping that the other person will just stop debating and that way they can feel they "won" the debate, which is something they desperately need.

I'm chalking you up as a poor debater with low communication skills. Get better and you'll enjoy your time in here a lot more.

She stops at 2

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By MethoKi

@thegerudoking said:

@batman242: running away with your tail between your legs already? That was easy.

A few pointers, instead of getting emotional you should try using logic and actual thought-out arguments instead of hype and faulty scaling. This will make you a better debater.

Also, resulting to insults only proves that you don't have good debating skills. The weakest debaters always insult the ones they're debating against as a way to hide their insecurities. They do this hoping that the other person will just stop debating and that way they can feel they "won" the debate, which is something they desperately need.

I'm chalking you up as a poor debater with low communication skills. Get better and you'll enjoy your time in here a lot more.

She stops at 2

Yea, you're baiting.

I don't care. I've countered you point for terribly faulted point. I've asked you on more than one occasion to prove Giant Man can tag her to begin with and you deflected ranting about irrelevant things.

Now, I'll ask you respectfully again, please don't tag me again.

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By miekskywalker

@batman242: She was shot and the bullet cut her arm in the beach invasion not no mans land.

Thor is arrogant but a better fighter than wonder woman hes been alive much longer and has been a warrior all his life (same as diana but longer). If she couldn't chop Ares or Steppenwolf she isnt chopping thors arm off.

Theres nothing stopping vision staying intangible when hes powered by an infinity gem.

Edit: He is also made out of vibranium and ultrons perfect body (Designed by ultron)therefore he wouldn't need to go intangible to an inferior opponent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jpNYG5AoAI (Go to 3.20)

Vision can just phase dianas heart out

TheGerudoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: you tagged me first. If you weren't prepared for a debate, why tag me in the first place? You can leave now.

She stops at 2

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears, with Thor/Hulk being the only ones to even give her trouble. Her stopping at 1 or 2 is absurd.

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@motm: if you're comparing a weakened thor being hurt by iron man to Diana being hurt by a normal human then you are either completely ignorant or a troll. Likely both. Tony isnt a street leveler. Thor has no low end feats as bad as Diana's. Do you seriously believe Iron man is as strong as a normal human?

Again, at no point was she hurt by that rifle butt. It literally fazed her for barely a second before she quickly dispatched him and still disarmed the bomb. It has no relevance unless you planning for Thor to sneak up behind her lol, we know he can't do that. He gets cut down in a 1v1.

Unless Diana has an obedience disc of her own she cant hurt him with lightning. He was never hurt by a collar. You still have zero instances of that happening. Obedience discs and nets are NOT lightning.

Again, Thor tries to hit her with the most powerful lightning blast in the history of lightning again, Diana absorbs it and redirects it, blowing Thor up with his own lightning. You have yet to prove Thor is immune to lightning.

And the same with comparing stabbing Parademons to stabbing Thor. They have no speed feats on his level. Why is it relevant?

Because you asked for a time Diana has used decapitation, I showed you her decapitating a Parademon. It's a viable move and she's used it before and would use it on Thor, and if she does he gets one shotted with a sword blow to the neck. Or she could just cut him in half.

No Caption Provided

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: you tagged me first. If you weren't prepared for a debate, why tag me in the first place? You can leave now.

She stops at 2

I've literally debunked everything you said in the first few pages, the fact you're going on about this shows you're a troll. Your position is untenable, you don't actually have a case for Giant Man beating her as anyone can see, but your troll behavior ensures your unwillingness to admit defeat lol, it's quite funny really.

Concede. You've lost, you'll learn.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She stops at 2

I tagged you because I gave you the benefit of the doubt that you'd have clear and sound reasoning.

Third time, please don't tag me.

TheGerudoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm: I've already dealt with you. You ran away faster than the other guy.

She stops at 2

TheGerudoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: you keep tagging me so of course I'm going to respond. If you're so desperate for the last word, just say so and I'll accommodate you.

She stops at 2

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm: I've already dealt with you. You ran away faster than the other guy.

She stops at 2

Lmao, you "dealing with me" was me handing you your ass over and over again as you made one false claim after another I easily debunked with visual evidence.

No one ran away GerudoKing. I simply can entertain fools for so long before the fun stops. I see however your still going about this even after being proven wrong over and over again, why is that?

Joseph-Stalin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: you keep tagging me so of course I'm going to respond. If you're so desperate for the last word, just say so and I'll accommodate you.

She stops at 2

BE REasonble Batman this aint a geriudge match

She stops at 2

TheGerudoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm: faulty scaling and fanboyism isn't proof.

She stops at 2

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegerudoking: I'm done debating you. You really don't have to tag me.

Leave it at that. Don't tag me.

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Thor.

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegerudoking said:

@motm: faulty scaling and fanboyism isn't proof.

She stops at 2

Lmao seriously? It's fanboyism to think the incredibly slow Scott could somehow defeat Wonder Woman. You do realize Scott is just a person with average to possibly below average physicals that just increases his size right? You're just making things up when you say he changed his density upon increasing size, that's pure head cannon. There is no indication that happened, and to be sure he was still easily hurt and knocked out by street levelers.

No Caption Provided

Look how incredibly slow and clumsy Giant Man is as he can't even tag Spider Man at close range and gets his head knocked back from a kick. Wonder Woman brings him down with one hand.

Diana clears.

TheGerudoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: you keep tagging me but you want to cry about me tagging you. Why is that?

She stops at 2

TheGerudoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm: he did get more dense. Unless you think he could normally stand in an explosion without taking any damage. Or he can normally take a head on flying punch from Tony and Rhodes at the same time and not have his head completely knocked off.

You don't really use logic in your debates do you? You prefer to go by emotions and that's your downfall.

She stops at 2

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm: he did get more dense. Unless you think he could normally stand in an explosion without taking any damage. Or he can normally take a head on flying punch from Tony and Rhodes at the same time and not have his head completely knocked off.

You don't really use logic in your debates do you? You prefer to go by emotions and that's your downfall.

She stops at 2

And how do you know it wasn't just a product of the Ant Man suit, since he also increases in durability while shrunken?

Lol, I'm only one using logic GerudoKing. You're not very smart are you? There's not a thread yet I haven't debunked everything you've claimed.

She clears decisively.

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure the head Diana cut in half is just as thick if not thicker than Giantman's limbs. She clears.

TheGerudoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm: because that's not how it was explained in the movie. The suit just allows for the administration of Pym Particles that causes the user to either shrink or enlarge.

In both states he gets bonuses to his physical form, keeping his strength and durability when small and increased strength and durability when big.

She stops at 2

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By MoTM

@thegerudoking said:

@motm: because that's not how it was explained in the movie. The suit just allows for the administration of Pym Particles that causes the user to either shrink or enlarge.

In both states he gets bonuses to his physical form, keeping his strength and durability when small and increased strength and durability when big.

She stops at 2

So then you just admitted I'm right then? It's a product of the Ant Man suit. Regardless, Wonder Woman has a sword that can damage someone with massively better durability feats than Ant Man.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And the pivotal, indomitable point.

And how in the world is someone who couldn't even tag BP, WM or SM.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ever going to dream of tagging Wonder Woman?

No Caption Provided

Feats don't support your claim GerudoKing. You're arguing for a comedic relief character against an actual warrior, lol.

Diana clears.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears with ease.

TheGerudoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm: incorrect. It's the Pym Particles. The suit is just the vessel that allows for its administration. You should probably watch Ant-Man again and get the facts down before debating on a thread that uses Scott.

If her sword can cut his arm off so easily, how come it didn't cut off his fingers when she blocked his punch with it? Strange...

Black Panther was scrambling to get away from Giant-Man. It's not like he casually sidestepped his attack. But he did tag Rhodes and Spider-Man. I believe he even punched Rhodes out of the air in one scene.

Diana isn't as fast as Rhodes or Tony in the air. So if she jumps at him, she'd dead. And her sword will do no damage to him at ground level.

She stops at 2

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm: incorrect. It's the Pym Particles. The suit is just the vessel that allows for its administration. You should probably watch Ant-Man again and get the facts down before debating on a thread that uses Scott.

You don't know what you're talking about. It's a product of the Ant Man suit, simple. Again, DD has vastly better durability feats anyways and she took a hand so your arguing for a lost point. She easily overwhelms his durability.

If her sword can cut his arm off so easily, how come it didn't cut off his fingers when she blocked his punch with it? Strange...

Lmao, maybe because there's a difference between a defensive and offensive action and the kind of momentum and leverage used for each. Her sword also looked angled perhaps to the flat of her blade which makes perfect sense. Again, she literally cut his hand off. Not sure what you're going with that bit at the end, the feat is the feat.

Black Panther was scrambling to get away from Giant-Man. It's not like he casually sidestepped his attack. But he did tag Rhodes and Spider-Man. I believe he even punched Rhodes out of the air in one scene.

He never did, I just watched. The most he did is grab Rhodes when he surprised him. Every other time he missed them. And he didn't land a punch on SM, he tagged his webbing and that threw him. He missed literally every single time he tried to hit someone. Again, he has no chance at tagging WW.

Diana isn't as fast as Rhodes or Tony in the air. So if she jumps at him, she'd dead. And her sword will do no damage to him at ground level.

She's much faster. Lol, no. He wouldn't even be able to tag her by feats. Her sword will do tremendous damage on the ground level, he was crying from punches, how would Scott react minus a foot or hand? Not well I think. He'd immediately start crying and fall at which Diana jumps on him and slits his throat.

She stops at 2

Lol, your delusions are priceless.

Diana clears easily. She needs a tougher gauntlet really.

CampodelViolin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wtf, Diana clears...

TheGerudoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By TheGerudoKing

@motm: again incorrect. The Ant-Man suit just holds the Pym Particles. It's the particles themselves that allow him to change size and receive the physical buffs. But really the point is irrelevant because he always has the suit on if he's Ant-Man or Giant-Man.

Again incorrect. He clearly punches Rhodes out of the air. When he was using the sonic device on him, Scott punches him right into a truck or something. So clearly you're wrong about him not tagging anybody.

Again incorrect. Her sword was not angled with the flat side facing outward. She used less force to cut DD's arm off but then can't even cut his fingers off using not only her own force, but his as well? Strange...

Again incorrect. She's not faster in the air than Tony or Rhodes. Once she jumps that's it. She can't increase her speed or change direction. She can't fly so she's not as fast as Tony or Rhodes in the air. Unless you have proof of her fighting someone while airborne for a sustained amount of time and her changing directions and speeding up in the air.

She stops at 2

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm: I don't need to prove he is immune to lightning, you need to prove he isnt. Every time he uses lightning from his body supports my claim, you have ZERO instances of lightning hurting him. Obedience discs are not lightning.

And I'm not convinced her beating Parademons means she can beat thor with her sword.

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegerudoking said:

@motm: again incorrect. The Ant-Man suit just holds the Pym Particles. It's the particles themselves that allow him to change size and receive the physical buffs. But really the point is irrelevant because he always has the suit on if he's Ant-Man or Giant-Man.

The point is irrelevant, but because his durability doesn't matter because Diana has sufficient ap to overwhelm it by feats.

Again incorrect. He clearly punches Rhodes out of the air. When he was using the sonic device on him, Scott punches him right into a truck or something. So clearly you're wrong about him not tagging anybody.

Then feel free to show it. Everytime I watched it he missed, I just gave you three on panel instances of him missing while you think he might have hit Rhodes once. Diana is much faster, Scott is never going to tag her.

Again incorrect. Her sword was not angled with the flat side facing outward. She used less force to cut DD's arm off but then can't even cut his fingers off using not only her own force, but his as well? Strange...

Lol, I just explained to you the point of leverage in offensive and defensive movements. Again, the feat is the feat. You're just being delusional trying to deny I just showed you a scan.

Again incorrect. She's not faster in the air than Tony or Rhodes. Once she jumps that's it. She can't increase her speed or change direction. She can't fly so she's not as fast as Tony or Rhodes in the air. Unless you have proof of her fighting someone while airborne for a sustained amount of time and her changing directions and speeding up in the air.

She's faster than Rhodes or Tony period. She was moving at blur speed, show Tony and Rhodes moving at blur speed. It hasn't happened. Lol, she fought Ares airborne for a sustained amount of time as I've already shown and blitzed him out of the air.

No Caption Provided

I'm honestly confused at what you're even arguing about at this point as Giant Man can't fly, unless you're now arguing for Rhodes and Tony in which case I've already made several points about that. Or you might be trying to say she has to attack his upper body, at which I'm also confused but she could simply cut his achilles and feet and bring him down that way easily. Do you not see this?

She stops at 2

She clears and you certainly haven't swayed me to think otherwise, or anyone for that matter.

@jayc1324 said:

@motm: I don't need to prove he is immune to lightning, you need to prove he isnt. Every time he uses lightning from his body supports my claim, you have ZERO instances of lightning hurting him. Obedience discs are not lightning.

I've already shown you him getting shocked.

No Caption Provided

He was easily captured by fodder aliens using a shock net. He's not immune to lightning, again Diana can simply redirect it back at him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

She can also produce her own lightning so she's at least resistant if not outright immune to it now.

No Caption Provided

And I'm not convinced her beating Parademons means she can beat thor with her sword.

Than perhaps cutting Doomsday, who has vastly better durability feats than Thor, including tanking gunfire while Thor dove behind desks, might convince you.

The one true Goddess decaps the puny God lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm said:

@thegerudoking said:

The point is irrelevant, but because his durability doesn't matter because Diana has sufficient ap to overwhelm it by feats.

Then feel free to show it. Everytime I watched it he missed, I just gave you three on panel instances of him missing while you think he might have hit Rhodes once. Diana is much faster, Scott is never going to tag her.

Lol, I just explained to you the point of leverage in offensive and defensive movements. Again, the feat is the feat. You're just being delusional trying to deny I just showed you a scan.

She's faster than Rhodes or Tony period. She was moving at blur speed, show Tony and Rhodes moving at blur speed. It hasn't happened. Lol, she fought Ares airborne for a sustained amount of time as I've already shown and blitzed him out of the air.

No Caption Provided

I'm honestly confused at what you're even arguing about at this point as Giant Man can't fly, unless you're now arguing for Rhodes and Tony in which case I've already made several points about that. Or you might be trying to say she has to attack his upper body, at which I'm also confused but she could simply cut his achilles and feet and bring him down that way easily. Do you not see this?

She stops at 2

She clears and you certainly haven't swayed me to think otherwise, or anyone for that matter.

@jayc1324 said:

I've already shown you him getting shocked.

No Caption Provided

He was easily captured by fodder aliens using a shock net. He's not immune to lightning, again Diana can simply redirect it back at him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

She can also produce her own lightning so she's at least resistant if not outright immune to it now.

No Caption Provided

Than perhaps cutting Doomsday, who has vastly better durability feats than Thor, including tanking gunfire while Thor dove behind desks, might convince you.

The one true Goddess decaps the puny God lol.

A net is not lightning, you don't seem to understand that. You have nothing showing him being hurt by lightning. Obedience discs and nets are not lightning. Obedience discs and nets are not lightning. Obedience discs and nets are not lightning.

MoTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: Lol it's a shock net. You can't say that was an obedience disk as they didn't even have it on him yet. They captured him with a shock net. You can say that until you go insane but it doesn't change the fact the Thunder God mighty Odinson was brought down by a shock net from fodder aliens.

Again, Diana can simply deflect/redirect it by feats. And with his lightning being of no use, it'll come down to the melee at which point Diana far outclasses in speed, skill and ap.

Diana clears.

TheGerudoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm: she's never brought down someone as big as Giant-Man alone so she clearly doesn't have the feats.

I'm on my phone so I can't post scans but if you watched the entire scene then you know that he punched Rhodes out of the air. But from all your posts saying that he never tagged anybody it's pretty clear you probably haven't watched civil war and are just skimming YouTube videos to get your facts.

She's blocking his fist with her sword. It didn't cut through his fingers. Strange...

Is that gif of her fighting Ares supposed to prove something? 1st of all, she's not a blur. Not even close to a blur. That's some pretty low level speed and it's laughable that Ares even got hit.

Secondly, they were in the air for a few seconds. Is that what you consider a sustained amount of time? Is that supposed to be a joke? I guess it's pretty clear that she's not faster than Tony or Rhodes if that's the best you got for her.

She stops at 2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@motm said:

@jayc1324: Lol it's a shock net. You can't say that was an obedience disk as they didn't even have it on him yet. They captured him with a shock net. You can say that until you go insane but it doesn't change the fact the Thunder God mighty Odinson was brought down by a shock net from fodder aliens.

Again, Diana can simply deflect/redirect it by feats. And with his lightning being of no use, it'll come down to the melee at which point Diana far outclasses in speed, skill and ap.

Diana clears.

No Caption Provided

Shock nets are not lightning either. I already addressed this, unless she has that net or an Obedience disc then she isn't hurting him. You can't tell me a man who looks like this gif above is hurt by lightning. That stuff is literally coming out of his eyes, it clearly doesn't hurt him.