#151 Posted by jayc1324 (26431 posts) - - Show Bio

Loki, SW, Vision, Hulk and Thor can all beat her. She definitely loses to either Vision or Thor though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bae6e10f11f4
#152 Edited by deactivated-5bae6e10f11f4 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 8 I think

#153 Posted by jayc1324 (26431 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm said:

@miekskywalker: Doomsday was cut. Steppenwolf had Apokilian armor on which is obviously quite strong, feats for Steppenwolf.

Thor could get one shotted via his own lightning or Diana's sword.

Mjolnir was crushed, he doesn't have Mjolnir and even if he did I'm not convinced he beats Diana, I lean more towards her taking it from his hand.

Diana makes green ribbons of Hulk.

How is Thor gonna be defeated by his own lightning? That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. And Thor took multiple blades being impaled into him by Hela, so no her sword isn't going to beat him. He has already tanked being impaled like that.

#154 Posted by TheTruthIII (3316 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely stops at Thor. Why are some people assuming she's going to steal Mjolnir? If Cap couldn't lift it and a city busting explosion couldn't dent it Diana is capable of neither using the hammer nor destroying it.

#155 Edited by jashugan (6637 posts) - - Show Bio

She clears. I've now watched all the movies including her. The characters that will give the most problems are iron man, Vision & War machine.

@thetruthiii:thor doesn't have his hammer anymore

#156 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm: I can say the exact same thing Thor has asgardian armour which is quite strong.

And if this is Thor without mjolnir that’s even better since he’s much stronger post ragnarok and he would pummel her to death.

If Diana isn’t beating steppenwolf then how is she beating Thor (Definietely not with his own lightning since it’s amped by thorforce that’s way to much power for her to resist/redirect/block) hela only beat Thor because she was amped by Asgard

Not really as it was easily pierced by small daggers, who Dianas sword has much better feats than.

Lol no, he gets cut down. He's too slow and too weak to do any real damage to her.

Because Steppenwolf is stronger than Thor? It took Superman to take down Steppenwolf and Thor isn't Superman level. Thorforce? No clue what that is but it's not any stronger than a real god Ares lightning.

Diana beheads Thor.

#157 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:
@motm said:

@miekskywalker: Doomsday was cut. Steppenwolf had Apokilian armor on which is obviously quite strong, feats for Steppenwolf.

Mjolnir was crushed, he doesn't have Mjolnir and even if he did I'm not convinced he beats Diana, I lean more towards her taking it from his hand.

How is Thor gonna be defeated by his own lightning? That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. And Thor took multiple blades being impaled into him by Hela, so no her sword isn't going to beat him. He has already tanked being impaled like that.

When he tries to use it on Diana she absorbs and one shots just like she did with Ares. Lol yeah her sword can definitely beat him considering she uses it in a slashing motion all the time and it has much better feats than Hela's blades.

Diana kills Thor.

#158 Posted by jayc1324 (26431 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm said:
@jayc1324 said:
@motm said:

When he tries to use it on Diana she absorbs and one shots just like she did with Ares. Lol yeah her sword can definitely beat him considering she uses it in a slashing motion all the time and it has much better feats than Hela's blades.

Diana kills Thor.

He can't be hurt by lightning. You do know he is the God of Thunder right? It is ridiculous to think lightning can hurt him, when it literally comes out of his body. I wonder what makes you think that

And I still fail to see how the sword beats Thor considering he has already tanked attacks like that. She has no way to beat him. He has already tanked the one weapon she has that could possibly help her.

Meanwhile Diana is hurt by stuff like this

Loading Video...

#159 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:

He can't be hurt by lightning. You do know he is the God of Thunder right? It is ridiculous to think lightning can hurt him, when it literally comes out of his body. I wonder what makes you think that

No Caption Provided

He's literally been neutralized by lightning. And he had a flash back showing himself vaporized by lightning, I wonder what makes you think that he can't be hurt by lightning when he's shown literally no lightning resistance unlike Wonder Woman.

And I still fail to see how the sword beats Thor considering he has already tanked attacks like that. She has no way to beat him. He has already tanked the one weapon she has that could possibly help her.

He has not tanked being impaled or decapitated. Lmao her sword can easily beat him as he's been pierced by lesser weapons.

At what point was she "hurt"? Lol, nice try.

Diana slaughters Thor.

#160 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

She could very easily stop at 3 if he instantly flew into the air and started raining ammo down on her. We already know she isn't bulletproof. She could also stop at 4 for the same reason. Loki has a good chance of beating her as well with his illusions, the same way he did to Kurse. She definitely isn't clearing.

#161 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79 said:

She could very easily stop at 3 if he instantly flew into the air and started raining ammo down on her. We already know she isn't bulletproof. She could also stop at 4 for the same reason. Loki has a good chance of beating her as well with his illusions, the same way he did to Kurse. She definitely isn't clearing.

LMAO.

And how do we know she isn't bulletproof? Considering she taken little to no damage in three appearances thus far you must know something everyone else doesn't.

Lol, you do know she's already beaten someone who uses illusions right?

Yeah she definitely clears.

#162 Edited by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm: Oh I don't know because we have actually seen he be harmed by a bullet? Maybe you should actually pay attention to the movies you watch.

#163 Edited by jayc1324 (26431 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm said:
@jayc1324 said:

No Caption Provided

He's literally been neutralized by lightning. And he had a flash back showing himself vaporized by lightning, I wonder what makes you think that he can't be hurt by lightning when he's shown literally no lightning resistance unlike Wonder Woman.

He has not tanked being impaled or decapitated. Lmao her sword can easily beat him as he's been pierced by lesser weapons.

At what point was she "hurt"? Lol, nice try.

Diana slaughters Thor.

That was not lightning. It's an Obedience disc. It made his veins turn blue, lightning doesn't do that. Thor can't be hurt by lightning, it literally comes out of his body. Stop being ridiculous. You are telling me that a man who has a lightning cloak, and who has lightning come out of his body is hurt by it? That's like saying humans are hurt by oxygen. Are you trolling right now? Seriously, I challenge you to find an instance of him being hurt by lightning.

Loading Video...

By the way here is him 1. not being hurt by lightning and 2. being impaled which you said he wasn't, which shows how much you know. He was also impaled at 8:02 in the video.

And she groaned in pain, clearly it hurt her.

#164 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79: And when was this exactly?

#165 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm said:

Beach scene in her own movie. She was grazed by a bullet on the arm and was still wearing bandages on the wound hours later.

#166 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:

That was not lightning. It's an Obedience disc. It made his veins turn blue, lightning doesn't do that. Thor can't be hurt by lightning, it literally comes out of his body. Stop being ridiculous. You are telling me that a man who has a lightning cloak, and who has lightning come out of his body is hurt by it? That's like saying humans are hurt by oxygen. Are you trolling right now? Seriously, I challenge you to find an instance of him being hurt by lightning.

That doesn't mean he's immune to it's affects as he was taken down by a shock collar and shock net. Again, he was shown being vaporized in a vision in AoU. His lightning would do nothing as Diana would simply absorb and redirect it as she's already been shown doing.

By the way here is him 1. not being hurt by lightning and 2. being impaled which you said he wasn't, which shows how much you know. He was also impaled at 8:02 in the video.

Lol, that's not being impaled. Diana would run him through, were given no indication that's what happened there. And he couldn't tank that to the head or regen being decapitated so there's that.

And she groaned in pain, clearly it hurt her.

Lol it clearly did not hurt her. Thor has been hurt by street levelers so idk if you want to play the lowball game, Thor has got a lot more ammo.

@rr79 said:
@motm said:

Beach scene in her own movie. She was grazed by a bullet on the arm and was still wearing bandages on the wound hours later.

Feel free to present the GIF of that because I don't recall that happening. Not that it's relevant anyways as she's been shown deflecting bullets coming from every direction and deflected every bullet from a machine gun, not to mention her force field.

Wonder Woman slaughters the gauntlet, no one on it can stop her.

#167 Posted by webinyoureye11 (5761 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 7(who should be last ) or clears

#168 Edited by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm: It's not my responsibility to make sure you pay attention to what you watch. It's really quite simple to look up the scene on youtube. Fact is, she is not bulletproof by on screen showings. And she deflected a few bullets from handguns in an alley. That is vastly inferior to chaingun and other guns War Machine himself has. Fact is, she has not shown the skill necessary to block all the bullets he can rain down when he is bloodlusted(here). Fact is, she is not clearing by any stretch of the imagination. But, again Man on the Mountain, it doesn't surprise me that you think she can. I know you would vote for a DCEU character over an MCU character if it was Lois Lane vs Hela.

Now, even though it isn't my responsibility to make sure you pay attention to what you watch, I will go ahead and post the scene.

Loading Video...

You can clearly see where she was shot.

Loading Video...

And in this one you can clearly see the bandage on her arm from it.

#169 Posted by RBT (28603 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears

#170 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79 said:

@motm: It's not my responsibility to make sure you pay attention to what you watch. It's really quite simple to look up the scene on youtube. Fact is, she is not bulletproof by on screen showings. And she deflected a few bullets from handguns in an alley. That is vastly inferior to chaingun and other guns War Machine himself has. Fact is, she has not shown the skill necessary to block all the bullets he can rain down when he is bloodlusted(here). Fact is, she is not clearing by any stretch of the imagination. But, again Man on the Mountain, it doesn't surprise me that you think she can. I know you would vote for a DCEU character over an MCU character if it was Lois Lane vs Hela.

Lol, except she already has blocked chain gun fire.

No Caption Provided

You should really pay attention to the movies you watch RR. She crumples up War Machine and Iron Man like cans and throws them.

Now, even though it isn't my responsibility to make sure you pay attention to what you watch, I will go ahead and post the scene.

You can clearly see where she was shot.

And in this one you can clearly see the bandage on her arm from it.

She has ways of taking care of bullets.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

To say nothing of her energy shield.

She clears.

#171 Edited by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm: She blocked chaingun fire and was struggling to do it, you are forgetting that he can shoot more than just the chaingun at the same time. She isn't going to block the chaingun from one direction while the other guns are coming from other directions(you know, kinda like the lock on guns shown in Iron Man 1). Sorry, buy your little false equivalence just doesn't work. Nothing you showed proved your case. You are talking about pistols in an alley(nowhere near the rate of fire or muzzle velocity of the guns War Machine has) and blocking bullets all coming from the same direction. Sorry, you lose, as always. Once again, she doesn't even come close to clearing. She doesn't even get past War Machine. And yes, please bring up an "energy shield" that she used a grand total of one time in all the movies she has been in for a grand total of a couple of minutes. Fact is, it was very likely due to her fighting Ares only as it would have been very handy against Doomsday and against Steppenwolf but was not used in either case.

#172 Edited by jayc1324 (26431 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm: You're being silly if you think lightning can hurt Thor. That is absolutely ridiculous. He has NEVER been hurt by lightning. He was not 'vaporized' by lightning EVER. It comes out of his body for crying out loud do you know how crazy that sounds? You're bringing up him shooting lightning from his body which actually supports what I am saying. I want you to actually justify how you believe that it can hurt him when he is surrounded by it when he fights, when it literally emanates from his body, when he uses it in his fists to give his strikes more power. If you think it can hurt him I want you to explain how he's able to generate it from his body without feeling pain. "Shock nets" are not using lightning, and since they're from an alien world we have no idea what they really are. It is not fair to assume they're "lightning", especially when we already know that stuff doesnt hurt Thor.

And no Diana has never run anyone through or gone for a headshot with her sword, so no she won't. People always say stuff like that even though she has never done it and it is totally out of character, as far as I know. And I think you need to google what "impaled" means. It just means being pierced by something sharp, and that it what happened.

And yes please show me Thor being hurt by a street leveler. I'd love to see what lowball feats he has as bad as Diana. Because I don't think he has any.

So I hope you got all that stuff ready. I need an explanation for Thor being hurt by something he has never actually been hurt by and that comes out of his body, I need an example of Diana headshotting someone or decapitating someone with her sword which you claim she would do here, and I need an example of Thor being hurt by a random unnamed character like Diana was. Then I'll believe you.

#173 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79 said:

@motm: She blocked chaingun fire and was struggling to do it, you are forgetting that he can shoot more than just the chaingun at the same time. She isn't going to block the chaingun from one direction while the other guns are coming from other directions(you know, kinda like the lock on guns shown in Iron Man 1). Sorry, buy your little false equivalence just doesn't work. Nothing you showed proved your case. You are talking about pistols in an alley(nowhere near the rate of fire or muzzle velocity of the guns War Machine has) and blocking bullets all coming from the same direction. Sorry, you lose, as always. Once again, she doesn't even come close to clearing. She doesn't even get past War Machine. And yes, please bring up an "energy shield" that she used a grand total of one time in all the movies she has been in for a grand total of a couple of minutes. Fact is, it was very likely due to her fighting Ares only as it would have been very handy against Doomsday and against Steppenwolf but was not used in either case.

Lol false equivalence my ass, it's the same thing. She has blocked missiles and chain gun fire, deal with it. She crumples War Machine up like a can and tosses him, much stronger, faster and more durable. Doomsday and Steppenwolf don't use projectiles like Ares, how would is have been handy exactly? She used them to destroy projectiles and could conceivably do so again assuming she's operating at her best per forum rules.

No Caption Provided
@jayc1324 said:

@motm: You're being silly if you think lightning can hurt Thor. That is absolutely ridiculous. He has NEVER been hurt by lightning. He was not 'vaporized' by lightning EVER. It comes out of his body for crying out loud do you know how crazy that sounds? You're bringing up him shooting lightning from his body which actually supports what I am saying. I want you to actually justify how you believe that it can hurt him when he is surrounded by it when he fights, when it literally emanates from his body, when he uses it in his fists to give his strikes more power. If you think it can hurt him I want you to explain how he's able to generate it from his body without feeling pain. "Shock nets" are not using lightning, and since they're from an alien world we have no idea what they really are. It is not fair to assume they're "lightning", especially when we already know that stuff doesnt hurt Thor.

I think Thor can get his lightning redirected back at him and hurt by it, yes. No reason not to believe that when he was taken out with a shock collar. Again, Diana has lightning resistance feats and can create her own lightning anyways, she's also the daughter of Zeus which means massive resistance if not outright immunity to lightning herself. Thor's trump card is now gone and he loses a melee quickly.

And no Diana has never run anyone through or gone for a headshot with her sword, so no she won't. People always say stuff like that even though she has never done it and it is totally out of character, as far as I know. And I think you need to google what "impaled" means. It just means being pierced by something sharp, and that it what happened.

No Caption Provided

Except she has. And yes she would run Thor through if she chose to stab.

No Caption Provided

And yes please show me Thor being hurt by a street leveler. I'd love to see what lowball feats he has as bad as Diana. Because I don't think he has any.

Iron Man blitzed and drug him up a mountain.

No Caption Provided

So I hope you got all that stuff ready. I need an explanation for Thor being hurt by something he has never actually been hurt by and that comes out of his body, I need an example of Diana headshotting someone or decapitating someone with her sword which you claim she would do here, and I need an example of Thor being hurt by a random unnamed character like Diana was. Then I'll believe you.

1, 2 and 3.

Diana blitz decap gg LOL.

#174 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm: It is ABSOLUTELY a false equivalency to compare her struggling to block all the bullets from a single direction to trying to block bullets from multiple directions that travel faster than any bullet she has blocked before. It isn't my fault you have no understanding of the term. It was part of her so called "god mode" and it was used a single time against a greek god. She is the god killer for her mythology. Fact is, there is zero evidence she even could do it against anyone that wasn't a god. You just continue to fail, it's kind of sad watching it. She gets stopped at round 3. Not even ghost of a chance to clear. End of story. If you can't provide better than you have been, don't bother tagging me anymore. I've already proven that she is hurt by bullets. I've already proven she can't block them all. I've already proven that she will lose to War Machine, let alone Iron Man, Hulk, and Thor. And even Loki has a good chance of beating her.

#175 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79: She would dodge them as she's dodged bullets and missiles before.

No Caption Provided

Again, operating at her best she can use an energy shield to defeat projectiles, simple. You can't be a hypocrite RR, these are the rules.

Lmao at her stopping at 3. Again, she crumples up WM and IM like cans and kicks them. She's already defeated someone who uses illusions but nice try.

You've proven nothing. Diana clears, your argument is now falling apart and you're attempting to find an escape route as usual.

#176 Edited by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm said:

@rr79: She would dodge them as she's dodged bullets and missiles before.

Yes, she is going to dodge the other bullets while blocking the chaingun? Seriously? Do you even read what you type before you hit post reply? Tell you what, show me her dodging 500 rounds per minute, then you might have a case for her dodging one of his guns. And it isn't even his best one. You then have a gun that can put out 2000-6000 rounds per minute. These rounds also fire faster than any round she has ever blocked in any movie as well. Then you've only got about 3 or 4 more that can all be fired at the same time.

Again, operating at her best she can use an energy shield to defeat projectiles, simple. You can't be a hypocrite RR, these are the rules.

Again, there is zero evidence that she can use an ability she only showed a single time for a couple of minute when she failed to do so again in her entire history. That isn't what operating at her best means and you know it so don't try to play that bullshit.

Lmao at her stopping at 3. Again, she crumples up WM and IM like cans and kicks them. She's already defeated someone who uses illusions but nice try.

She absolutely stops at 3. Hell, if he flies into the air, she can't even touch him. Same with Iron Man. Again, defeating Ares puny illusion is nothing. Loki's illusions are so much more lifelike she wouldn't even know the one she is going after isn't the real Loki until he already stabbed her, just like Kurse.

You've proven nothing. Diana clears, your argument is now falling apart and you're attempting to find an escape route as usual.

I've proven my case, you have done nothing but make ridiculous arguments that are not supported on screen. Hell, you didn't even know she wasn't bulletproof and I had to show you because you don't know how to pay attention to what you watch. Please provide a better argument before tagging me again. You are not making this enjoyable for me.

#177 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79: What are you talking about? You're getting into fanfic at this point. Whatever ammo they shoot, it's gonna come from their person, I don't know where you're getting this "from every direction" crap. I've already shown you her deflecting chain gun ammo with her shield, she's also deflected DDs heat vision which is massively more powerful than anything in WM and IM arsenal. Yeah needless to say she has the speed feats to block/dodge everything they throw at her.

Again, operating at her best. She has an energy shield, deal with it.

LMAO. She crumples them. Yes she definitely can considering Diana can jump very high, has a lasso and has already shown limited flight. Lol, Ares illusions shit on Loki.

No Caption Provided

Not to mention teleportation, invisibility and flight. Yeah Ares is far superior to anyone on the gauntlet and she's beaten him.

Again, you've proven nothing. She crumples up WM and IM like cans and smashes them.

#178 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm: You should really learn what fan fiction is before accusing someone of it. I know you don't pay attention to what you watch but it is really ridiculous not even knowing that the different weapons can be aimed at different parts of the body as well as grenades shot behind her to make her lose her footing. It's also ridiculous you claiming she could dodge that many rounds or even block that many rounds when she has never once shown to be able to block even 1/10th of that amount and hasn't dodged even 1/100th that amount. You are the one spouting fan fiction. And since you don't even understand what "operating at their best means" you lose all credibility. Now, I'm a little busy right now, but if you have something that actually makes sense to say, feel free to try again. So far you have failed miserably.

#179 Edited by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79:Lmao.

And during all this time, what is Diana doing in your fanfic? Standing still? And why wouldn't she just blitz them bloodlusted?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I think you're the one that needs to try again RR. You're arguing for street levelers at this point, lol.

She blitz one shots WM and IM. Diana clears.

#180 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm: When she can fly, you might have a blitz argument. Unfortunately she can't in the DCEU as of yet so your argument has no merit.

#181 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79: I literally just showed you her blitzing Ares out of the air. And yes she has shown limited flight several times, and you seem to keep forgetting about her lasso which she could easily use to snatch them out of the air.

#182 Edited by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm said:

@rr79: I literally just showed you her blitzing Ares out of the air. And yes she has shown limited flight several times, and you seem to keep forgetting about her lasso which she could easily use to snatch them out of the air.

First, no, she has never once shown flight. She has shown the ability to leap, and during her so called "god mode" a small ability to hover, that's it. And it is pretty limited. Fact is, Iron Man himself can fly faster than she can run and faster than she can leap and faster than she has even shown reaction speeds. Fact is, she cannot take them out of the air if they are fighting to the best of their ability, like you claim for her. The lasso is not long enough, they can fly far far higher than she can reach even if she leaped as high as she could and used the lasso at the same time. Fact is, when operating at the best of their ability, they can fly out of her reach and rain hell down on her. Your argument has zero merit. Try again.

#183 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio
@rr79 said:

First, no, she has never once shown flight. She has shown the ability to leap, that's it. And it is pretty limited. Fact is, Iron Man himself can fly faster than she can run and faster than she can leap and faster than she has even shown reaction speeds. Fact is, she cannot take them out of the air if they are fighting to the best of their ability, like you claim for her. The lasso is not long enough, they can fly far far higher than she can reach even if she leaped as high as she could and used the lasso at the same time. Your argument has zero merit. Try again.

Well then enlighten me on what this is then.

No Caption Provided

And lol her ability to leap is pretty limited? She can leap pretty far, far enough to reach WM or IM. Lol, you're just getting into fanfic again. First of all you have no idea how long her lasso is, as far as I can tell it's magical so it's as long as it needs to be. And second, they couldn't win the fight kiting like that because she's too durable and has taken DD heat vision on her shield which again, is far greater than anything in IM and WM arsenal BY FAR.

Diana still clears. Nice try arguing for street levelers though lol.

#184 Edited by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm: It's called leaping, I would think even you would be smart enough to know that. And no, she cannot leap far enough to catch them, they can literally fly so high up that before Iron Man fixed it, the cold air was freezing his boot jets. You must be crazy thinking she could leap anywhere near high enough to catch them. Diana still loses at round 3 no matter how many times you try to deny it. War Machine is the perfect counter to her. And yes, they absolutely could win the fight flying up and raining hell down on her. I've already proven she isn't bullet proof, nor has she shown the speed necessary to block that many rounds or dodge that many rounds. Get over it, she loses.

#185 Edited by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79 said:

@motm: It's called leaping, I would think even you would be smart enough to know that.

Lmao, she's literally hovering in the air? You are really getting desperate to try to lowball now, you're just denying visual evidence. She also did that at the end of the Ares fight. And yeah I like how you dropped the lasso point because you know I'm right, she just yanks them out of the air and one shot crumples their helmets in.

Diana clears.

#186 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79 said:

@motm: It's called leaping, I would think even you would be smart enough to know that. And no, she cannot leap far enough to catch them, they can literally fly so high up that before Iron Man fixed it, the cold air was freezing his boot jets. You must be crazy thinking she could leap anywhere near high enough to catch them. Diana still loses at round 3 no matter how many times you try to deny it. War Machine is the perfect counter to her. And yes, they absolutely could win the fight flying up and raining hell down on her. I've already proven she isn't bullet proof, nor has she shown the speed necessary to block that many rounds or dodge that many rounds. Get over it, she loses.

Lol, again you've proven nothing. They get trashed pretty quick and LOL at her stopping at three.

She clears easily.

#187 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm said:
@rr79 said:

@motm: It's called leaping, I would think even you would be smart enough to know that.

Lmao, she's literally hovering in the air? You are really getting desperate to try to lowball now, you're just denying visual evidence. She also did that at the end of the Ares fight. And yeah I like how you dropped the lasso point because you know I'm right, she just yanks them out of the air and one shot crumples their helmets in.

Diana clears.

Did you even read my post before yours? Do I really need to post it again?

First, no, she has never once shown flight. She has shown the ability to leap, and during her so called "god mode" a small ability to hover, that's it. And it is pretty limited. Fact is, Iron Man himself can fly faster than she can run and faster than she can leap and faster than she has even shown reaction speeds. Fact is, she cannot take them out of the air if they are fighting to the best of their ability, like you claim for her. The lasso is not long enough, they can fly far far higher than she can reach even if she leaped as high as she could and used the lasso at the same time. Fact is, when operating at the best of their ability, they can fly out of her reach and rain hell down on her. Your argument has zero merit. Try again.

I mean, I know you don't pay any attention to what you watch, but you should at least pay attention to what you read, otherwise you just look silly. I didn't drop the lasso point, I countered your lasso point and nothing you said changed it. Try again. You are wrong, pure and simple. You have been proven wrong on just about every single point you have made. She loses at round 3. Get over it.

#188 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79 said:

I mean, I know you don't pay any attention to what you watch, but you should at least pay attention to what you read, otherwise you just look silly. I didn't drop the lasso point, I countered your lasso point and nothing you said changed it. Try again. You are wrong, pure and simple. You have been proven wrong on just about every single point you have made. She loses at round 3. Get over it.

You said "the lasso is not long enough." That's not countering my point at all. It's literally magical and as far as I can tell as long as she needs it to be, she can easily lasso them out of the air. Again, she's already speedblitzed a flying enemy so your point is mute.

YOU are the one that has been proven wrong with visual refutation of every point, you're being delusional if you think she stops at 3 RR lmao.

#189 Posted by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm said:
@rr79 said:

You said "the lasso is not long enough." That's not countering my point at all. It's literally magical and as far as I can tell as long as she needs it to be, she can easily lasso them out of the air. Again, she's already speedblitzed a flying enemy so your point is mute.

YOU are the one that has been proven wrong with visual refutation of every point, you're being delusional if you think she stops at 3 RR lmao.

That would be a no limits fallacy. Tell you what, show her making the lasso long enough to pull down a jet, then you might have an argument. She leaped into an Ares that was no more than a hundred feet off the ground. That is a false equivalence. Neither War Machine or Iron Man would hover at 100 feet off the ground shooting at her when they can go literally 500-1000 times higher than that with zero difficulty. Fact is, you are wrong. You have yet to prove a single thing you have said. Everything I have said is backed up in the movies themselves. You can't even get her leaping and floating right and call it flying. You couldn't even remember her being hurt by a bullet and I had to show it to you. I'm sorry but you are looking really silly right now. She still stops at round 3 and nothing you say changes that. Now this is getting even more boring than it already was with your subpar debating, so I am going to go to bed now. You have a good night.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
#190 Posted by deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65 (4972 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 3.

#191 Posted by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79 said:

That would be a no limits fallacy. Tell you what, show her making the lasso long enough to pull down a jet, then you might have an argument. She leaped into an Ares that was no more than a hundred feet off the ground. That is a false equivalence. Neither War Machine or Iron Man would hover at 100 feet off the ground shooting at her when they can go literally 500-1000 times higher than that with zero difficulty. Fact is, you are wrong. You have yet to prove a single thing you have said. Everything I have said is backed up in the movies themselves. You can't even get her leaping and floating right and call it flying. You couldn't even remember her being hurt by a bullet and I had to show it to you. I'm sorry but you are looking really silly right now. She still stops at round 3 and nothing you say changes that. Now this is getting even more boring than it already was with your subpar debating, so I am going to go to bed now. You have a good night.

Lmao, you're just making things up now. Ares can fly much faster than them anyways as when he blitzed Diana, a casual bullet timer.

No Caption Provided

Yet Diana blitzed him out of the air and lassoed him. Again, IM and WM has nothing in their arsenal that equals DD hv which she has already tanked, you seem to like dodging that point. They can't hurt her. And when she gets close, and she will get close, they get their helmets caved in.

Go to bed now. In the morning, Diana will still clear.

#192 Posted by miekskywalker (2331 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm: how does Wonder Woman have much better feats than hela with her sword???

Building sized necroblades being shot at surtur > All of dceu wonder woman feats combined

Wonder Woman chopped doomsday’s arm

Sliced up some para demons

Hela destroyed Asgard’s Valkyries and then Asgard’s army

Hela beats Thor

Wonder Woman would never beat steppenwolf

Try again

#193 Edited by MoTM (1647 posts) - - Show Bio

@miekskywalker said:

@motm: how does Wonder Woman have much better feats than hela with her sword???

Because she's fought much stronger enemies?

Building sized necroblades being shot at surtur > All of dceu wonder woman feats combined

Lmao the ones that were shot by M16s.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Righttttt. Cutting DD>>>>Shot by M16s.

Wonder Woman chopped doomsday’s arm

Sliced up some para demons

Hela destroyed Asgard’s Valkyries and then Asgard’s army

Hela beats Thor

Wonder Woman would never beat steppenwolf

Try again

Lol, I think you have the wrong thread first of all, second she decaps Hela quickly and still clears this gauntlet.

#194 Edited by miekskywalker (2331 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm: I clearly stated building sized necroblades

Hela is not in the gauntlet it would be a stomp, helas been stabbed etc if wonder woman gets stabbed she will die

Edit:As stated many times before cutting off a newly born doomsdays arm off is not impressive he is in his most vulnerable state as he hasn't evolved much. Superman could do it with a butter knife

#195 Posted by Batman242 (12055 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242: none of those things will effect Giant-Man. Diana did all those things to DD because they were close relatively in size and the leverage she could generate would effect him.

On the other hand, she has never shown to generate enough leverage or force to knock down someone as big as Giant-Man. Her sword is too small to even hurt him.

She stops at 2

You're really missing the point here. I don't care for his size. He lacks the durability feats to be on par with DD. When he fell and landed on the plane, he was in pain-- enough to be put out of commission for the rest of the fight. His body is clearly only durable to a certain point due to increased density that small rounds wouldn't be able to pierce. Diana's sword has proven time and time again that it vastly outclasses even 30mm rounds, rounds that Giant Man's body has yet to encounter. He was being tripped up by Spider-Man hitting him in the face and cars hitting his legs. Diana has shown to be able to lift light and heavy tanks and hit DD who weighs more than a car and definitely has greater balance than Giant Man does. She doesn't have the force necessary to knock him over, but Spider-Man, War Machine and Iron Man do?

Her sword should have been 'too' small to hurt a being able to completely withstand re-entry, crashing at re-entry speeds and a nuclear explosion that completely vaporizes things at it's epicenter, yet the sword worked effortlessly. I can tell that you clearly skimmed through anything involving Diana to come to the conclusion that "she has never shown" this or that. No one in the MCU in that airport battle has come near to Diana's own reaction speed or her movement in small bursts. She has dodged a mach 2 bullet only after it was 5 feet away from her, deflected mach 2.5 bullets consistently from different directions and moved so fast that she was a blur to Ares. Giant Man repeatedly failed to tag the likes of slower characters like Spider-Man and War Machine, but I'm suppose to believe he can eventually tag her? It's never happening. He'd be by far her slowest opponent.

#196 Posted by Batman242 (12055 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm: I clearly stated building sized necroblades

Hela is not in the gauntlet it would be a stomp, helas been stabbed etc if wonder woman gets stabbed she will die

Edit:As stated many times before cutting off a newly born doomsdays arm off is not impressive he is in his most vulnerable state as he hasn't evolved much. Superman could do it with a butter knife

Wrong. Diana cut DD after he tanked 30mm rounds, missile fire, fire from the Batjet, nuclear explosion and being blitzed into the power plant. Even at base, DD has Kryptonian physiology and at that point was still superior to Asgardians. Diana cutting him after everything I listed just enforces how her sword trumps everything an Asgardian's blade can do.

#197 Posted by TheGerudoKing (1702 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242: I think you're missing the point. His size automatically makes him stronger and more durable than anything that Diana has faced. He was swinging airplane wings around like a baseball bat. Has Diana faced anyone that has done that before? No.

Her lifting a tank is supposed to be impressive? If she has tank lifting strength then why wasn't she just throwing around DD, Ares or Steppenwolf? They don't weigh more than a tank, right? But I'm supposed to believe that Diana is just going to toss around Giant-Man, who definitely weighs more than the only 3 guys that she's ever fought? Not very logical.

And again, her sword will not damage Giant-Man in any significant way. It's nothing to do with the sword's properties, but it's tiny size in comparison to how big Giant-Man is. If I get stabbed by a needle, I'm not bleeding out it getting an arm chopped off. That's just common sense.

And Tony and Rhodes were capable of affecting Giant-Man because they can fly, something that Diana can't do. She can't maneuver in the air or add a lot of force behind her attacks once in the air. If she goes for a leaping attack, he can easily grab her and crush her.

She stops at 2.

#198 Edited by jayc1324 (26431 posts) - - Show Bio

@motm: if you're comparing a weakened thor being hurt by iron man to Diana being hurt by a normal human then you are either completely ignorant or a troll. Likely both. Tony isnt a street leveler. Thor has no low end feats as bad as Diana's. Do you seriously believe Iron man is as strong as a normal human?

Unless Diana has an obedience disc of her own she cant hurt him with lightning. He was never hurt by a collar. You still have zero instances of that happening. Obedience discs and nets are NOT lightning.

And the same with comparing stabbing Parademons to stabbing Thor. They have no speed feats on his level. Why is it relevant?

#199 Edited by maestromage (1423 posts) - - Show Bio

@thegerudoking: ummmmm what? So Giant man is more durable than doomsday because he's says bigger? Hi so size also makes him stronger han superman? Aight whatever you say, I guess size matter.

#200 Posted by miekskywalker (2331 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242: Dianas necro blades pierced through valkyrie armour, asgardian ships and the asgardian army.

Pretty sure necroblades would cut doomsdays arm off until he evolves