DCEU Wonder Woman replaces MCU Thor in the arena battle against Hulk.

Avatar image for stealthcobra117
StealthCobra117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
  • Same stipulations as when Thor fought Hulk.
  • Hulk has his gear, Diana has the gear that Thor used.
  • How does she do?
Avatar image for deactivated-5e37510e25a10
deactivated-5e37510e25a10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She should win tbh. Thor has training and is much slower and he could outmaneuver Hulk. She should be able to put him down, but it would have to be fast.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@hermes1220:

I agree Diana should take the majority, tho I’m not convinced is Hulk gets a hold of her she can survive a repeated slam or ground and pound.

—/—

But I agree she should be able to use her speed and skill to keep landing blows.....plus I think she can handle the weapons....even the big ones.

—-/—

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: The slam isn’t very powerful, like 1000 tons iirc. And she has the speed to recover and keep going before he can follow up. Hulk doesn’t just slam forever, he’s always stopped after a little.

Thor, if he fought seriously, would’ve beaten Hulk pretty easily imo.

Flashkings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana stomps

Avatar image for chuggachugga170
chuggachugga170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk. if he can tag

Avatar image for randybutternubs
RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana, especially if she utilizes her speed.

StealthCobra117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Juicers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

StealthCobra117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Buckwheat

@hermes1220: I don't think Diana would be able to keep Hulk down, he is crazy durable.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f
deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk wins this no problem, if Diana had her own magical weapons she could probably pull some wins but without Hulk smashes her.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness: But what Thor "lacks" in speed (he would be faster than Diana no matter what you think because you are wrong), Thor is far above her in physical strength and FAR more durable and equally good fighter if not better

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana stomps with superior skill and speed.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana if the weapons can cut him.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness: Speed and skill doesn't help you if you lack the ability to actually hurt your opponent.

Thor and Diana is equal in Skill and Thor is faster.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: @ready_4_madness:

Just to note remember Diana's gear in this battle is the same gladiator gear Thor had which I think pretty much takes away her main chance of winning (sword,sheild,lasso).

While still much faster I personally dont think she can contend with Hulk in a long battle and win without those items.

Edit - also only skilled opponents Hulk has fought against and had hard fights also either had raw power or stats over him lol.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@finalkingthanos: I don't think her Gear would give her the win tbh.

She can't contend with Hulk in physicals though, neither would she actually be able to use the weapons to win.

She lacks the power to hurt him (damage him to the point he will not just be able to continue fighting)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon:

I think it would give her some wins but I agree Hulk wins the majority, this is arguably the match of one of the most lowballed vs one of the most highballed cbms characters.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buckwheat: She has the strength to hurt him. Nothing Thor did or took is a huge issue for her tbh. She would have to beat him fast, which she is capable of doing.

People are lowballing the effectiveness of speed in the early and late game. She wins this for a majority.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hermes1220: @buckwheat:

I agree Buck she cant put him down without her sword and he can put her down in many ways without her shield.

Avatar image for deactivated-5df4cbe7358ad
deactivated-5df4cbe7358ad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk wins this no problem, if Diana had her own magical weapons she could probably pull some wins but without Hulk smashes her.

Sword of Athena isn’t magic. Never confirmed by any guidebook or statement.

Diana stomps with superior skill and speed.

This.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@finalkingthanos: Diana and Thor are close enough in strength for her to do damage like he did.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@finalorbital:

What are you on about detective go bait somewhere else

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@finalorbital:

What are you on about detective go bait somewhere else

Lol you’re not capable of having a normal conversation?

The sword being magical isn't why it can cut Doomsday. The sword's magical properties specifically being to make it better at cutting is what makes it able to cut Doomsday, just like how Wonder Woman sliced that car in half. The car didn't have a weakness to magic, the sword is just strong and sharp enough to cut through it.

It was never confirmed it’s magical on the first point.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@finalorbital:

I'll have a normal conversation with you the day you stop making 30 alts a week and bait and troll everywhere.

So likely never.

Edit - your whole argument contradicted itself lol the fact it's a magically forged sword is the whole reason it can do what it does not due to weaknesses, and despite all that it's not in this battle as per the OP.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@finalorbital:

I'll have a normal conversation with you the day you stop making 30 alts a week and bait and troll everywhere.

So likely never.

Edit - yournwhole argument contradicted itself lol the fact it's a magically forged sword is the whole reason it can do what it does not due to weaknesses, and despite all that it's not in this battle as per the OP.

Yes but you said it’s magical and it isn’t. It cuts because it’s powerful lol, there is no trolling and while Hulk is underrated.. his low ends and the fact he jobbed a lot makes him a non-factor aganist the higher tiers.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk should stomp. She doesn't have the strength to hurt him or the durability to survive his onslaught.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@finalkingthanos: Lol, no. Diana can replicate Thor’s feats in this fight. Minus the lightning punches. She has the durability to take quite a few hits, he doesn’t hit nearly as hard as Clark. And she easily 10-20k ton strength.

She genuinely can keep herself from getting hit and caught this entire fight. Speed will allow her to keep away from Hulk if/when he gets angry. She has the tools to do better than Thor. Who would’ve beaten Hulk if he fought seriously throughout.

Hulk’s attacks were oddly weak in this fight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@finalorbital:

I mean it is a magic or divine forged sword it's pretty much the whole deal of why her gear is powerful I'm not saying kryptonians are weak to magic so untwist your bait panties lol.

Yes, yes, yes and a few weeks ago you said Hulk stomps Doomsday inget it you troll and pretend not to it's ok.

Under this scenario Hulk takes it 9/10.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Knowledge_King said:

Hulk should stomp. She doesn't have the strength to hurt him or the durability to survive his onslaught.

She has taken punches from someone who can shift tectonic plates.

@finalkingthanos said:

@finalorbital:

I mean it is a magic or divine forged sword it's pretty much the whole deal of why her gear is powerful I'm not saying kryptonians are weak to magic so untwist your bait panties lol.

Yes, yes, yes and a few weeks ago you said Hulk stomps Doomsday inget it you troll and pretend not to it's ok.

Under this scenario Hulk takes it 9/10.

Oh.. wait Diana doesn’t have her gear there? Then it can go either way, Hulk isn’t KOing Diana with one or few punches, since DD and Supes > Hulk striking and strength with statements.

Diana skill and speed should help but if she gets disarmed then.. Hulk might be able to win, he has good striking feats and some decent speed feats but still it will take sometime to tag him.

9/10 Diana with her gear.

5/10 either here, probably Hulk for a majority.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hermes1220:

Diana can very well make this a good fight but she doesnt have the striking power to put Hulk down even Thor didnt (and the whole he wasn't serious thing gets old if you cant follow visuals, dialogue, commentary or the script? That all show that was momentarily at the start) and the fight was both serious and held back in moments from both but escalates in each "round".

Without her own gear I dont see how she puts him down? And without her own gear unless she spends the fight on the run I dont see how Hulk doesnt end her eventually, even more so that Hulks anger will keep building his tolerance and strength.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@finalorbital:

In this fight Diana has the same gear gladiator Thor had which is the main reason I think its one sided in Hulks favour.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Knowledge_King said:

No she hasn't. No one she's fought has done this on screen. Meanwhile the person Hulk fought moved moon sized rings so...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Knowledge_King: not to mention she has only taken one punch from Superman to her shield so hes wrong either way lol.

Avatar image for primainterpares
PrimaInterPares

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Diana had her gear I'd back her, but with random gear there's no way.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@finalorbital said:
@Knowledge_King said:

No she hasn't. No one she's fought has done this on screen. Meanwhile the person Hulk fought moved moon sized rings so...

Superman shifted a tectonic plate, thus preventing a devastating Earthquake. Of course this is a valid feat, as it is something that happened within the DCEU narrative. Dismissing its legitimacy would be akin to dismissing War Machine lifting a tank, or Cthulhu exploding stars, simply because they are not shown on-screen.

Of course, the headline doesn't give much information, but through simple probability and logic we can make some reasonable assumptions... Its been calced at country-level and also it’s referenced In comics.

DD overpowered Superman so he scales to that feat.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/dceu-doomsday-vs-mcu-hulk-2040673/

DD > Hulk Aswell.

@Knowledge_King: not to mention she has only taken one punch from Superman to her shield so hes wrong either way lol.

Still durability.

It’s in the movie, producers Doesn’t care about feats, their intent was to give some info and statements about Superman’s heroic and power level.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Hulk can put Diana down while I cannot say the other way around

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hermes1220:

Diana can very well make this a good fight but she doesnt have the striking power to put Hulk down even Thor didnt (and the whole he wasn't serious thing gets old if you cant follow visuals, dialogue, commentary or the script? That all show that was momentarily at the start) and the fight was both serious and held back in moments from both but escalates in each "round".

She surely does. If Thor came out the gates seriously he could’ve ended the fight quickly. Hulk grew in power and ultimately was too much. Diana can end the fight quickly when Hulk is at his weakest.

Without her own gear I dont see how she puts him down? And without her own gear unless she spends the fight on the run I dont see how Hulk doesnt end her eventually, even more so that Hulks anger will keep building his tolerance and strength.

It’s an uphill battle in the late game. But Hulk literally can’t catch her. An initial blitz is the only thing in his capabilities. Other than that, she can outmaneuver and get most of the hits. Thor could’ve had him after the big hit that sent him a fourth of the way around the ring (Diana can rep this) if he kept hitting.

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hermes1220: She can hurt him but cannot KO him. Thor wouldn't have KOed Hulk either if not for the lightning powered punches.

Diana does not have the blunt force to put someone as strong as Hulk down without her gear.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Knowledge_King: @finalorbital:

No its durability while blocking with her shield which isnt in this battle, here she has a shield which Hulk shattered in one blow and sent Thor flying.

Ares has punched Diana once (maybe more) and Superman has headbutt her twice that's the only solid strikes shes taken to the head.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Knowledge_King said:
@finalorbital said:
@Knowledge_King said:

Superman shifted a tectonic plate, thus preventing a devastating Earthquake. Of course this is a valid feat, as it is something that happened within the DCEU narrative. Dismissing its legitimacy would be akin to dismissing War Machine lifting a tank, or Cthulhu exploding stars, simply because they are not shown on-screen.

Well for one...no he didn't. If it doesn't happen on screen or on panel, it didn't happen. Newspapers are not credible sources of information and it's never been mentioned in the DCEU narrative. War Machine actually lifted a tank on panel. So bad comparison.

Also...Thor's feat is stronger so that'd still be irrelevant.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buckwheat: @hermes1220:

There was zero suggesting Thor can put Hulk down without his amped attacks this isnt debatable.

I agree Hulk will struggle to catch her if she focuses on running around but if she chooses to fight to the death shes getting tagged like every other fight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@finalorbital said:
@Knowledge_King said:
@finalorbital said:
@Knowledge_King said:

Well for one...no he didn't. If it doesn't happen on screen or on panel, it didn't happen. Newspapers are not credible sources of information and it's never been mentioned in the DCEU narrative. War Machine actually lifted a tank on panel. So bad comparison.

Also...Thor's feat is stronger so that'd still be irrelevant.

Well, it’s been referenced in a Tie-In comics and also you can’t use the “newspaper real life” scaling. This is Daily Planet a Pulitzer prize winning and by statements, they needed proof for the Alien article so they didn’t allow it. So they are a reliable source in the dceu world. You can’t prove otherwise, Thor feat isn’t stronger and it’s a huge outlier.. Supes doesn‘t even need his best feat since his speed is too much for Thor.

But.. you’re DarkRaiden so I am not wasting my time with this argument since you are kinda one-sided.

@Knowledge_King: @finalorbital:

No its durability while blocking with her shield which isnt in this battle, here she has a shield which Hulk shattered in one blow and sent Thor flying.

Ares has punched Diana once (maybe more) and Superman has headbutt her twice that's the only solid strikes shes taken to the head.

Well, she got also punched by DD and survived it so it’s solid scaling plus i actually favor Hulk in this fight but Diana has some win conditions too.

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@finalorbital: Keep in mind that Diana has always blocked hits with her shield, and bullets with her bracelets. Without these she is vulnerable to Hulk.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am not sold on this idea of Wondie being some speed god next to Thor and that she is capable of making other powerhouses look slow.

Superspeed is a pretty basic aspect of Thor’s powerset since the original Norse myth version of Thor. So the fact that some people wonder whether he has it is crazy. Has Wonder Woman ever shown the ability to move and strike with this kind of raw speed?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Hulk fought Mjolnir Thor in A1 and was beating his ass.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Hulk caught a thrown Mjolnir by the handle for crying out loud so his reflexes can not be in doubt. It’s arguable whether Wondie has even reacted to anything as fast as a thrown Mjolnir.

And their striking speed is better than Wondie. Hulk is consistently punching at blur speed and that’s with all that mass.

The three of them are equally outclassed by actual speedsters (Superman, The Flash, Quicksilver). Acting as if Wonder Woman is a speedster or that she is some type of bridge between powerhouses and speedsters needs to end.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buckwheat: @finalorbital:

Again those moments are with her standard gear mostly her shield and sometimes her gauntlets, she might have taken some hits from Steppenwolf I'll have to double check but most where with the shield again.