Avatar image for scipio123
#1 Edited by Scipio123 (236 posts) - - Show Bio

DCEU Diana replaces Thor in the three Thor movies and Avengers 1 and 2.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

She gets her standard gear in all appearances. However, in Ragnarok, she loses her sword and lasso to Hela at the same point that Thor lost Mjolnir. She has to fight Hulk and Hela with the same gear Thor had.

Does she succeed?

Avatar image for amcu
#2 Edited by Amcu (1268 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor 1: Well I'm not sure how she will destroy the Bifrost without Mjolnir. She also can't tank the explosion.

Avengers: She can't bottleneck the portal so more Chitauri get through and more civilians die. The Avengers still win though.

Thor 2: She should be able to do everything Thor did. She may have some problems dodging gunfire on the escape from Asgard but that's the only thing I see her struggling with.

Avengers Age of Ultron: She won't be able to charge Vision up which means that the world ends because it took Vision to lock Ultron out of the net. She also won't be able to help destroy Sokovia so the world ends there as well.

Thor Ragnarok: She should be able to kill that army of rock fodder things and Surtur at the beginning but she might have trouble getting out and away from them. Thor seemed to be scared of them and he has greater durability than she does so maybe if they try to overwhelm her they could win but I kinda doubt that would happen. If she's in the same mindset as Thor was after Odin died and she dives for Hela than she dies there (Diana is faster than Thor and Thor almost made it so she should be able to). She can't survive an encounter with Hela unless she has her sword. She also dies in the battle against Hulk. She doesn't have the striking power to hurt him. She also can't tank that punch he used to KO Thor. She dies in the final battle against Hela as well.

Avatar image for tj849
#3 Posted by tj849 (4314 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably solos the avengers

Avatar image for rr79
#4 Posted by RR79 (550 posts) - - Show Bio

@tj849 said:

Probably solos the avengers

Your bias is showing. She isn't fighting the Avengers, she is trying to replicate everything Thor did in each of the movies.

Avatar image for tj849
#5 Edited by tj849 (4314 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79 said:
@tj849 said:

Probably solos the avengers

Your bias is showing. She isn't fighting the Avengers, she is trying to replicate everything Thor did in each of the movies.

Its true, she'd beat all of the avengers with ease and she clears the films and actually kills Hela herself.

Avatar image for rr79
#6 Posted by RR79 (550 posts) - - Show Bio

@tj849 said:
@rr79 said:
@tj849 said:

Probably solos the avengers

Your bias is showing. She isn't fighting the Avengers, she is trying to replicate everything Thor did in each of the movies.

Its true, she'd beat all of the avengers with ease and she clears the films

Definite Bias. There are many things that he did that she would not be able to replicate simply because of the difference in powersets.

Avatar image for tj849
#7 Posted by tj849 (4314 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79 said:
@tj849 said:
@rr79 said:
@tj849 said:

Probably solos the avengers

Your bias is showing. She isn't fighting the Avengers, she is trying to replicate everything Thor did in each of the movies.

Its true, she'd beat all of the avengers with ease and she clears the films

Definite Bias. There are many things that he did that she would not be able to replicate simply because of the difference in powersets.

She'd do it differently but she'd eventually clear. Try again.

Avatar image for rr79
#8 Posted by RR79 (550 posts) - - Show Bio

@tj849 said:
@rr79 said:
@tj849 said:
@rr79 said:
@tj849 said:

Probably solos the avengers

Your bias is showing. She isn't fighting the Avengers, she is trying to replicate everything Thor did in each of the movies.

Its true, she'd beat all of the avengers with ease and she clears the films

Definite Bias. There are many things that he did that she would not be able to replicate simply because of the difference in powersets.

She'd do it differently but she'd eventually clear. Try again.

Yeah, I'm not taking a guy seriously that says that Vibe solo's Reign.

Avatar image for tj849
#9 Posted by tj849 (4314 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79 said:
@tj849 said:
@rr79 said:
@tj849 said:
@rr79 said:
@tj849 said:

Probably solos the avengers

Your bias is showing. She isn't fighting the Avengers, she is trying to replicate everything Thor did in each of the movies.

Its true, she'd beat all of the avengers with ease and she clears the films

Definite Bias. There are many things that he did that she would not be able to replicate simply because of the difference in powersets.

She'd do it differently but she'd eventually clear. Try again.

Yeah, I'm not taking a guy seriously that says that Vibe solo's Reign.

Now you're viewing my profile... cute. Also he solos Reign with ease, he just portals her to another earth.

Avatar image for rr79
#10 Posted by RR79 (550 posts) - - Show Bio

@tj849 said:
@rr79 said:
@tj849 said:
@rr79 said:
@tj849 said:
@rr79 said:
@tj849 said:

Probably solos the avengers

Your bias is showing. She isn't fighting the Avengers, she is trying to replicate everything Thor did in each of the movies.

Its true, she'd beat all of the avengers with ease and she clears the films

Definite Bias. There are many things that he did that she would not be able to replicate simply because of the difference in powersets.

She'd do it differently but she'd eventually clear. Try again.

Yeah, I'm not taking a guy seriously that says that Vibe solo's Reign.

Now you're viewing my profile... cute. Also he solos Reign with ease, he just portals her to another earth.

Considering the fact I was in that thread, no need to look at your profile. Also considering the fact that him using his portals to BFR her was strictly against the rules in that thread, maybe you need to work on reading.

Avatar image for tj849
#11 Posted by tj849 (4314 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79 said:
@tj849 said:
@rr79 said:
@tj849 said:
@rr79 said:
@tj849 said:
@rr79 said:
@tj849 said:

Probably solos the avengers

Your bias is showing. She isn't fighting the Avengers, she is trying to replicate everything Thor did in each of the movies.

Its true, she'd beat all of the avengers with ease and she clears the films

Definite Bias. There are many things that he did that she would not be able to replicate simply because of the difference in powersets.

She'd do it differently but she'd eventually clear. Try again.

Yeah, I'm not taking a guy seriously that says that Vibe solo's Reign.

Now you're viewing my profile... cute. Also he solos Reign with ease, he just portals her to another earth.

Considering the fact I was in that thread, no need to look at your profile. Also considering the fact that him using his portals to BFR her was strictly against the rules in that thread, maybe you need to work on reading.

Maybe I just clicked the 2 small arrows so I could dash to the text box... Try again kid.

Avatar image for DammeFavour
#12 Posted by DammeFavour (5420 posts) - - Show Bio

The only thing she'll have problem with is overloading that reactor thingy. Other than that, she does way better

Online
Avatar image for rr79
#13 Posted by RR79 (550 posts) - - Show Bio

@tj849 said:
@rr79 said:
@tj849 said:
@rr79 said:
@tj849 said:
@rr79 said:
@tj849 said:
@rr79 said:
@tj849 said:

Probably solos the avengers

Your bias is showing. She isn't fighting the Avengers, she is trying to replicate everything Thor did in each of the movies.

Its true, she'd beat all of the avengers with ease and she clears the films

Definite Bias. There are many things that he did that she would not be able to replicate simply because of the difference in powersets.

She'd do it differently but she'd eventually clear. Try again.

Yeah, I'm not taking a guy seriously that says that Vibe solo's Reign.

Now you're viewing my profile... cute. Also he solos Reign with ease, he just portals her to another earth.

Considering the fact I was in that thread, no need to look at your profile. Also considering the fact that him using his portals to BFR her was strictly against the rules in that thread, maybe you need to work on reading.

Maybe I just clicked the 2 small arrows so I could dash to the text box... Try again kid.

Typical response of the simple minded "try again kid"

Avatar image for tj849
#14 Posted by tj849 (4314 posts) - - Show Bio

@rr79 said:
@tj849 said:
@rr79 said:
@tj849 said:
@rr79 said:
@tj849 said:
@rr79 said:
@tj849 said:
@rr79 said:
@tj849 said:

Probably solos the avengers

Your bias is showing. She isn't fighting the Avengers, she is trying to replicate everything Thor did in each of the movies.

Its true, she'd beat all of the avengers with ease and she clears the films

Definite Bias. There are many things that he did that she would not be able to replicate simply because of the difference in powersets.

She'd do it differently but she'd eventually clear. Try again.

Yeah, I'm not taking a guy seriously that says that Vibe solo's Reign.

Now you're viewing my profile... cute. Also he solos Reign with ease, he just portals her to another earth.

Considering the fact I was in that thread, no need to look at your profile. Also considering the fact that him using his portals to BFR her was strictly against the rules in that thread, maybe you need to work on reading.

Maybe I just clicked the 2 small arrows so I could dash to the text box... Try again kid.

Typical response of the simple minded "try again kid"

Nice response, keep on stammering.

Avatar image for supermanforever
#15 Posted by Supermanforever (3013 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Thor one clears without problems, decaps destroyer, frost giants wouldnt do anything to her till Odin rescue ofc. Beats loki and so on.

2. Avengers. She cant stop chitauri troops from portal entrance and probably overall more civilians die, though she will be blitzing alot of chitauri on ground.

3. Clears if she has sword and the tools tha stopped malekith.

4. Avengers age of ultron dies at city bust

5. Thor ragnarok loses to hela.

Avatar image for rr79
#16 Posted by RR79 (550 posts) - - Show Bio

@tj849 said:
@rr79 said:
@tj849 said:
@rr79 said:
@tj849 said:
@rr79 said:
@tj849 said:
@rr79 said:
@tj849 said:
@rr79 said:
@tj849 said:

Probably solos the avengers

Your bias is showing. She isn't fighting the Avengers, she is trying to replicate everything Thor did in each of the movies.

Its true, she'd beat all of the avengers with ease and she clears the films

Definite Bias. There are many things that he did that she would not be able to replicate simply because of the difference in powersets.

She'd do it differently but she'd eventually clear. Try again.

Yeah, I'm not taking a guy seriously that says that Vibe solo's Reign.

Now you're viewing my profile... cute. Also he solos Reign with ease, he just portals her to another earth.

Considering the fact I was in that thread, no need to look at your profile. Also considering the fact that him using his portals to BFR her was strictly against the rules in that thread, maybe you need to work on reading.

Maybe I just clicked the 2 small arrows so I could dash to the text box... Try again kid.

Typical response of the simple minded "try again kid"

Nice response, keep on stammering.

And on that note, have a good night. Maybe try reading before you post next time.

Avatar image for apex_pretador
#17 Posted by APEX_pretador (14427 posts) - - Show Bio

She dies by Jane's car. If not then dies in shield facility

Avatar image for DammeFavour
#18 Edited by DammeFavour (5420 posts) - - Show Bio
Online
Avatar image for scipio123
#19 Posted by Scipio123 (236 posts) - - Show Bio

I just realised that replacing Thor with Diana means that Gal Gadot is gonna make out with Natalie Portman...

Avatar image for omriamar
#20 Edited by omriamar (3036 posts) - - Show Bio

^^^^ screw the fights that’s what I want to see

Avatar image for thunderprince
#21 Posted by ThunderPrince (2997 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu said:

Thor 1: Well I'm not sure how she will destroy the Bifrost without Mjolnir. She also can't tank the explosion.

Avengers: She can't bottleneck the portal so more Chitauri get through and more civilians die. The Avengers still win though.

Thor 2: She should be able to do everything Thor did. She may have some problems dodging gunfire on the escape from Asgard but that's the only thing I see her struggling with.

Avengers Age of Ultron: She won't be able to charge Vision up which means that the world ends because it took Vision to lock Ultron out of the net. She also won't be able to help destroy Sokovia so the world ends there as well.

Thor Ragnarok: She should be able to kill that army of rock fodder things and Surtur at the beginning but she might have trouble getting out and away from them. Thor seemed to be scared of them and he has greater durability than she does so maybe if they try to overwhelm her they could win but I kinda doubt that would happen. If she's in the same mindset as Thor was after Odin died and she dives for Hela than she dies there (Diana is faster than Thor and Thor almost made it so she should be able to). She can't survive an encounter with Hela unless she has her sword. She also dies in the battle against Hulk. She doesn't have the striking power to hurt him. She also can't tank that punch he used to KO Thor. She dies in the final battle against Hela as well.

This is perfect.

Avatar image for paragonnate
#22 Edited by ParagonNate (3947 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for DammeFavour
#23 Edited by DammeFavour (5420 posts) - - Show Bio

@paragonnate: why would it go any different than it did with thor? depowered diana is the one that fought the amazons

Online
Avatar image for jayc1324
#24 Edited by jayc1324 (23150 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor 1: She should be fine for the most part but she won't be able to destroy the Bifrost. So Loki commits genocide with the Frost Giants. Her lack of skill feats don't really matter since Thor got captured by SHIELD anyway, and she should be ableto reflect the Destroyer's beams back at him like Thor did with her bracelets.

Avengers: She may be injured by the fall from the Helicarrier Thor took, and she won't be as much of a help in the final battle but she should be okay. A lot more people die to the Leviathans though.

Thor 2: She should be fine again. Thor didn't even do anything against Kurse, and she can definitely screw around with Malekith a bit before stabbing him with those metal things Thor did and teleporting him away.

Age of Ultron: She is a lot less helpful and can't help destroy Ultron or Sokovia. She should be able to survive everything but the world might literally end if Ultron drops Sokovia from the sky.

Ragnarok: She can handle Surtur. But she dies to Hulk, or Hela. She just doesn't have the durability to take his hits and we don't know if those swords Thor was given can even cut the Hulk. If they can cut Hulk I would say she wins. But I don't see anyway for her to beat Hela. She has no way to hurt her without her sword, and Hela can impale her with a wave of her hand. She definitely dies here.

So all in all she makes it pretty far, with a lot more people dying, but eventually Earth is destroyed by Ultron, and Hulk or Hela kills her. Not having the striking power, flight and lightning Mjolnir gives, and lacking Thor's durability, are her main issues.

Avatar image for paragonnate
#25 Posted by ParagonNate (3947 posts) - - Show Bio

@paragonnate: why would it go any different than it did with thor? depowered diana is the one that fought the amazons

Except she isn't, she hadn't realised she had power yet, that isn't the same as not having it. She dove off a cliff and fell an absurd distance that would have resulted in severe damage in a normal human, she did it no problem. She had her powers then.

Avatar image for DammeFavour
#26 Posted by DammeFavour (5420 posts) - - Show Bio

@paragonnate: that happened after she realized she had powers, any human would survive what human thor survived, what exactly is the car going to do?

Online
Avatar image for paragonnate
#27 Posted by ParagonNate (3947 posts) - - Show Bio

@paragonnate: that happened after she realized she had powers, any human would survive what human thor survived, what exactly is the car going to do?

Her realizing she has powers doesn't suddenly make her more durable. And no, a human can't do what Thor did. Getting hit by even a slow moving car and getting right back up like nothing happened just isn't something a normal human is capable of.

Avatar image for DammeFavour
#28 Posted by DammeFavour (5420 posts) - - Show Bio

@paragonnate: dude he was barely hit, people have survived worse

Online
Avatar image for paragonnate
#29 Posted by ParagonNate (3947 posts) - - Show Bio

@paragonnate: dude he was barely hit, people have survived worse

You seem to be deliberately forgetting the first time he was hit. And even if that first example didn't exist you're still wrong. People survive hits like that with concussions and cracked bones, they don't get back up as if they weren't hit at all. You're wrong, accept it. Clip starts at the important bit.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for DammeFavour
#30 Posted by DammeFavour (5420 posts) - - Show Bio

@paragonnate: you do know he got knocked out right? he was also pushed a tiny bit from the bifrost area where he was originally standing. You're wrong, accept it.

Online
Avatar image for paragonnate
#31 Posted by ParagonNate (3947 posts) - - Show Bio

@paragonnate: you do know he got knocked out right? he was also pushed a tiny bit from the bifrost area where he was originally standing. You're wrong, accept it.

Except he wasn't, he was beginning to sit up and look around. He was dazed but he wasn't dead or lying in a pool of blood with shattered bones, like a normal human would be. So....you're still wrong.

Avatar image for trust_this_786
#32 Posted by Trust_This_786 (1710 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor: Does everything except destroy the biffrost

Avengers: She can't do the AOE Lightning thing Thor did on the tower so more civilians likely die

Thor 2: She can basically do whatever Thor did

Avengers 2: Ultron destroys the world.

Thor 3: I have trouble seeing her beat Surtur but supposing she did she gets wrecked by Hela in both encounters assuming she survives the first.

Avatar image for batman242
#33 Posted by Batman242 (8016 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm assuming Mjolnir is here since it was needed for some points in Thor's appearances.

If not, she loses miserably at one point or another.

But she'd beat some of Thor's enemies easier than he did; Hulk, Kurse, Malekith.

She would eventually die from Hela unless she threw her off of Asgard.