DCEU Wonder Woman, Cyborg, Batman and Aquaman run the Outriders Gauntlet

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By skywalker95

Diana has her Sword, Shield and Lassso, Arthur has his Trident, Standard Gear for Batman and Victor

Battle in Wakanda, no bfr

Team are fully healed after each round

How far do they make?

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 4
  4. 8
  5. 16
  6. 32
  7. 64
  8. 128
  9. 256
  10. 512
KyleBroflovski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman and Aquaman can solos. One bracelet clash is going to clear the field and they can't put down Arthur.

Gamer-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

8 dead stop

KyleBroflovski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gamer-guy: Lmao, I already know you're not going to reply, but I'd be curious to hear your reasoning on why 128 fodder could kill them.

Gamer-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gamer-guy: Lmao, I already know you're not going to reply, but I'd be curious to hear your reasoning on why 128 fodder could kill them.

about a dozen of them tore through the hulkbuster this team gets overwhelmed

though if they had at least one kryptonian they could clear

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

knight_walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gamer-guy: Well for starters the suit user could barely walk or run so defense was a no go also they only seemed to attack the suit in that way. I would assume the larger the size the more attack and the smaller the fewer as far as the movie showed. WW and AM are a physically superior to Most heroes that faired well against them like Cap and BP so they should be fine. Add in the Weapons they should fair well especially WW bracelets, Cyborgs blaster, and Batman gadgets are ranged and or have AOE. There is also the factor of eviironment if AM finds water that's a plus and Cyborg get access to Wakanda technology would be useful. Batman as well has access to there technology and given waves he would figure out a strategy by the time things get a little more difficult.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheTruthIII

LMAO at Aquaman soloing. Wonder Woman is the only reason this team has a chance at clearing, Aquaman gets overwhelmed if he's attacked by more than a dozen at once.

Diana has speed, a one-shot weapon and a reliable AOE. She may be relatively lackluster in pure strength or durability, but the stats she does possess should be enough to carry her through.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

they clear with bats possibly dying. Cyborg can just fly overhead and keep shooting. Wonder Woman & Aquaman cleaves through outriders

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Diana and Arthur could pull it off... Barry could solo if he was around.

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMAO at Aquaman soloing. Wonder Woman is the only reason this team has a chance at clearing, Aquaman gets overwhelmed if he's attacked by more than a dozen at once.

Diana has speed, a one-shot weapon and a reliable AOE. She may be relatively lackluster in pure strength or durability, but the stats she does possess should be enough to carry her through.

Cognitive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Cognitive

The clear with WW as MVP, but Sexual-Harassment Man dies regardless.

knight_walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan: I would assume that once the multiply from 8 to 16 Batman would be smart enough to take a different approach. He has all of wakanda at his protection and Cyborg for intel on the tech he should be fine.

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They were actually strong enough to overpower Hulkbuster and they don't have the sufficient AOE to effectively deal with them. That being said their stats aren't all that comparable but sheer numbers and physicals good enough to hurt them ( sharp claws included ) makes me feel like they stop anywhere between 8-10.

Correct me if I am not mistaken but WW doesn't have AOE unless someone uses an energy attack to charge it up, which outriders don't have here.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 8.

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan: Lol That’s why I didn’t put Barry in. He would’ve done it himself

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_ruby_petal: Hmmm, what stops Cyborg from just flying outside their reach and spam projectiles at them?

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By red_ruby_petal

@lan_fan: Only if his projectiles have a significant amount AOE as well as damage ouput and you should also factor how fast can he kill a number of them. If its not fast enough then his own team could be overwhelmed by hundreds especially when you consider how large of a number even 100 is with each outrider bigger than any grown man and strength far greater than that of a super soldier.

But tbh that seems out of character for him and a pretty cheap way to win.

sportjames23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By sportjames23

@red_ruby_petal: I don’t think Wonder Woman needs to deflect an energy attack to charge up her AOE attack. Remember, she was about to use it on Superman when he rushed her and stopped her from slamming her bracelets together. Before that, he only used his heat vision on Cyborg, not Diana.

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By red_ruby_petal

@sportjames23: Good point, though I am not too sure how much it would do without absorbing any energy hence she had to clash her wrists together. Hard to guage what she could have done alone since the amount of outputted energy is proportionate of how much she takes and I don't think she strikes for that much.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By deltahuman
No Caption Provided

Diana Solos

KyleBroflovski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They were actually strong enough to overpower Hulkbuster and they don't have the sufficient AOE to effectively deal with them. That being said their stats aren't all that comparable but sheer numbers and physicals good enough to hurt them ( sharp claws included ) makes me feel like they stop anywhere between 8-10.

Correct me if I am not mistaken but WW doesn't have AOE unless someone uses an energy attack to charge it up, which outriders don't have here.

I think her bracelet clash could clear if not outright kill almost all of them, unless they have some great durability feats I can't recall.

No Caption Provided

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kylebroflovski:

I think her bracelet clash could clear if not outright kill almost all of them, unless they have some great durability feats I can't recall.

No Caption Provided

Physicals alone including strength should proportionally contribute to durability. I don't shockwaves could kill anyone, by the virtue of being a shockwave and not a direct attack. They'd mostly be blown away due to not resisting any force but I don't think it would outright kill them unless its near point blank range.

KyleBroflovski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_ruby_petal: They were being killed by BP punches if I can remember, that shockwave could definitely kill a lot of them. And even if not, it's a space clearer if she ever gets overwhelmed, and Aquaman has an AoE of his own he uses in the port. So I don't see them getting overwhelmed by Outriders. And Diana can just speedblitz one shot all of them while they can't pierce Arthur.

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kylebroflovski: True they are a significant bunch faster. Shoulda taken that to consideration. A bit rusty on these threads.

KyleBroflovski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_ruby_petal: I can see your point though, Wonder Woman's weakness to piercing could be a problem against those Outrider claws but I just think she's too fast, and I don't think they can really hurt Arthur all too much. Cyborg can just fly up and blast em too which will help alleviate some pressure.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@kylebroflovski: Her shockwaves probably won't kill them all probably not any that aren't right up on her they should be at least as durable as Antiope who tanked a shockwave. She can take out many of them if she uses her speed better than she does in the movies. She gets tagged by fodder a lot and while one hit won't take her out the claws can do some damage. I don't see Aquaman soloing but he could definitely take out like 50 or so at least WW can probably take out at least 100 and Cyborg can take down 75-125 depending on his arsenal and how smart he plays it. I think they can legitimately take on 300ish without being overwhelmed (no casualties) but after that people will start to drop. 512 is at just the limit where Cyborg and WW can possibly carry the team.

KyleBroflovski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@americanspeeddemon: Why would you assume they're as durable as Antiope? That's pure speculation. And that was also literally the first time she ever did it and wasn't even trying, so not like it's relevant. She uses her speed plenty fine. None of them can pierce Aquaman by feats and they'll never tag Wonder Woman.

They kill all the fodder. The number is irrelevant, they can't hurt them.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana is MVP. None of them get close to her if she doesn't want them to. Bracelet clashes for everyone.