(DCEU) Wonder Woman and Ares vs. Faora and Steppenwolf

Avatar image for stealthcobra117
StealthCobra117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll (DCEU) Wonder Woman and Ares vs. Faora and Steppenwolf (36 votes)

Diana and Ares 36%
Faora and Steppenwolf 64%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Opponents start 200 feet apart.
  • Diana has her gear, Steppenwolf has his axe.
  • Morals off, no prep.
  • To the death.
 • 
StealthCobra117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. Wonder Woman was still below Steppenwolf to the point where she couldn’t win. Ares obviously is her level. It was clear he couldn’t beat Steppenwolf alone.

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 should win

StealthCobra117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana and Ares will do a lot better together against Steppenwolf, but team 2 still wins because of the Kryptonian.

fatalsniper728

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahh I wanna say team 1, Diana can beat Faora and Ares can beat Steppenwolf, but it could go either way.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f
deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steppenwolf and a Kryptonian should be able to overpower the other two for the win though putting Ares down may be troublesome.

StealthCobra117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5e091d3024999
deactivated-5e091d3024999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 because of ares' versatility

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ares and Steppy already fought and he landed a blow on Steppy. True that was prime ares before he got critically wounded by Zeus. If it were prime Ares I'd give it to team 1 but because we are using Ares from Wonder Woman I'll lean team 2.

Regarding mindscaping Steppy: if it would have worked then the war between the New gods and Earth would have been over very quick.

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would go for team 1. BVS WW with her gears can take Faora. And non-jobbing Ares can take Steppenwolf - he got too many hax whereas steppenwolf is a brick.

Avatar image for deactivated-66376b8b3c92c
deactivated-66376b8b3c92c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2.

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T2

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 2. Wonder Woman wouldn't have been able to beat Ares, without her God Mode, so she is below him. Faora is too fast for either WW or Ares to really deal with, and Steppenwolf was above Diana and likely above Ares.

StealthCobra117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

MrTrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steppenwolf is directly superior to both Ares and WW, Faora can compete, team 2 wins solidly.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e60bb097560e
deactivated-5e60bb097560e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ares solos.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Wolf solos and always will

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Krishnyak

could go either way. Ares take off Steppenwolf's hammer by telekinesis and can oneshot Faora by lightning, but from the other side Faora can beat Ares before he will shoot lightning . Also is a very improtant question: could Ares take off armor from Steppenwolf or Faora?

Demogoblin1414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

equalize the speed and then maybe team one can win but unless you do then Faora solos

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By KryptonianKing88

Wonder Woman >>>>> Faora

Post-Prime Ares <<<<<< Steppenwolf

Steppenwolf >= Wonder Woman

mossbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The box office stomps all of them

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

equalize the speed and then maybe team one can win but unless you do then Faora solos

Wonder Woman has far better reflexes/reaction feats than Faora. Faora may have faster movement but she's not overall faster in a fight. This is actually quite similar to that argument Superman and Wonder Woman had in the comics. Superman moves faster but Wonder Woman punches faster.

Arexi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Arexi

WW beats faora low dif, faora struggled aganist a supes who had no battle experience and has no counter to WWs sword

Ares can hang with steppenwolf for a while with his versatility WW tier stats, WW held her own against Steppenwolf for a while so ares can do the same

WW and Ares can take steppenwolf high dif

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ares gets blitzed by Faora.

Diana is non factor here.

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arexi said:

WW beats faora low dif, faora struggled aganist a supes who had no battle experience and has no counter to WWs sword

Ares can hang with steppenwolf for a while with his versatility WW tier stats, WW held her own against Steppenwolf for a while so ares can do the same

WW and Ares can take steppenwolf high dif

Faora doesn't even need Clark scaling now lol, her speed feats in Flash are already better then any of Clarks speed feats in MOS/BVS and better then anything WW has.

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kryptonianking88: WW Ares>=Steppenwolf. Wolf just will not come close if Ares will not toying with him like with Diana

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krishnyak: Ares couldn’t do jack against Post-Awakening Wonder Woman, and he’s vastly weakened in the modern times, he’s trash to Wolf

goldeneagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By goldeneagle

Team 1 stomps. Diana will cut Faora and decapitate Steppenwolf while Ares holds them up with his telekinesis.

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kryptonianking88: he is not weaker ,he got abilities to shoot lightning bolts and using telekinesis.

Pre or post awakening Diana doesn't matter for telekinesis.

Demogoblin1414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demogoblin1414 said:

Wonder Woman has far better reflexes/reaction feats than Faora. Faora may have faster movement but she's not overall faster in a fight. This is actually quite similar to that argument Superman and Wonder Woman had in the comics. Superman moves faster but Wonder Woman punches faster.

yes I know and for instance I also heard that Wonder Women in the training room tags Flash when they are training but in the comic realm not in the " live action realm"

even in five years or ten years from now with the DCEU movies I dont see WW ever tagging Flash in practice like she does in the comics . that is just the comics

people on comicvine actually believe that Bishop would have no chance against cyclops in a street fight and Bishop is 6'6 and weighs 350 pounds of muscle and it says

ooo okay I see what you are saying you are saying WW is a master as perfecting her timing where as

so you think that because WW has the sword that once Faora equalizes the speeds that it will be too late that she will have her head chopped off because what you said makes no sense

Superman is a kyprotonian and im pretty sure stepphen wolf who tried to hit clarke and missed by like miles would disagree with you a kyrprotonian is a kyprotonian

my friend is a professional boxer and also a amatuer kickboxer and muay thai guy and he has said several times that Im a wussy and he could outbox me with one hand tied behind his back and he probably could

one time i was telling him about a UFC event that I went to in person and one of the girls on the fight card that i mentioneed he said he saw her professional kickbox in Houston live and she is pretty tall and she is 165 pounds at the time i was only 175 pounds so i asked him do you think she can even beat me in a fight and he said " no you are a guy" !

so my anwer to you is i dont think her training can equalize the speed against a kyprotonian

I think you are using the DCEU movie and using that frame in time( smoke and mirrors ) and then using WW lastest movie which happened like a decade after her fight with Ares I dont think that is fair

I dont even think Faora figured out how to shoot lasers out of her eyes in that movie

so Faora would still beat WW

all she has to do is run away from her for one day and she is automatically faster and no one is faster than a laser ! not even the speed of light

KingLouie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jurance said:

Ares gets blitzed by Faora.

Diana is non factor here.

last0fth3risen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ares solos.

He is, by feats, the most powerful being in the DCEU. He single-handedly defeated the strongest pantheon (including Zeus, who can create islands while dying, and has heavy parallels with the Christian God), and took down Darkseid, who momentarily withstood Zeus' lightning, and is implied to be above kryptonians. Diana, with god-killer mode active, had to use Ares' own lightning to kill him.

Either Wolf or Faora beats WW in a good fight though.