miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By miekskywalker

@crunch5481: lmao

You are denying things that you literally see on screen. Rewatch endgame the scene where gamora saves nebula on some random planet start from there as the forces retreat sanctuary blazes the planet

I dont know if you were drunk or what when you wrote that but superman cant do what captain marvel does

I know it hurts the DC fanboys that there are characters with better feats than superman out there

Come back to the thread once superman gets better feats which he will eventually

Also like hell superman is more durable. Captain marvel has been hit by a power gem and no selled thanos

Power gem punch>>>any other punch

Edit: I like you contradict yourself you say I have no evidence that the ship doesnt hit debris in space. But your next paragraph is a claim that is unsupported

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crunch5481: lmao

1)You are denying things that you literally see on screen. Rewatch endgame the scene where gamora saves nebula on some random planet start from there as the forces retreat sanctuary blazes the planet

2)I dont know if you were drunk or what when you wrote that but superman cant do what captain marvel does

I know it hurts the DC fanboys that there are characters with better feats than superman out there

Come back to the thread once superman gets better feats which he will eventually

3)Also like hell superman is more durable. Captain marvel has been hit by a power gem and no selled thanos

Power gem punch>>>any other punch

4)Edit: I like you contradict yourself you say I have no evidence that the ship doesnt hit debris in space. But your next paragraph is a claim that is unsupported

1) No, I'm not. I rewatched the scene and like I said you made it up. The Sanctuary isn't even visible in that scene. Here is that exact scene you are referencing, and it is a very short 4 sec scene that doesn't even show the majority of the planet's surface. All we see is what looks like fire and explosions or at least lights coming from the surface while we see multiple ring ships and a leviathan. There is 0 evidence whatsoever of your claim that the "sanctuary can destroy planets".

No Caption Provided

Stop making things up.

2) I will repeat myself again. Superman can do exactly what Captain Marvel did in the one instance I am talking about where she flew through the sanctuary. That is the ONLY thing I am talking about. Stop broadening my argument so that you can attempt to make a rebuttal. And don't call me a fanboy, when I'm the one providing actual evidence and reasonable logic to support my claims. You're the one who's made two outright false claims without evidence that I've debunked. You're the one who's been consistently trying to broaden my argument to say things I have never claimed in attempts to respond. You're the one who's been consistently bringing things up that are irrelevant to the debate at hand which is that Superman can penetrate the Sanctuary 2 just like Captain Marvel.

Loading Video...

3) Make that three false claims. Captain Marvel was KTFO by Thanos's power gem punch. All we see is her getting punched off-screen and she does not reappear until the funeral. That is NOT better than being knocked out by a Nuke. If we simply look at trajectories, Doomsday's punches on Superman that knocked him back at supersonic speeds were more powerful than that Power Gem punch, and those didn't knock Superman out. Superman doesn't even lose altitude when Doomsday punched him out of a blitz. From a physics perspective that feat is much better and more quantifiable. We have 0 clue how strong the punch from the power gem was. But we know it knocked her out cold, with one-shot. With Doomsday's punch we know that he punched Superman so hard that he completely reversed his momentum and sent flying backwards at supersonic speed. Superman had to endure the combined force of his blitzing speed and the force of Doomsday's punch. That alone is a better feat than Captain Marvel being KTFO by one power gem punch. We also get a better view as to how far Superman goes versus how far Captain Marvel went; we see Superman go further despite being hit horizontally while CM was hit with a vertical component of force as well. The punch is in the video above around 30 seconds in. Saying a power gem punch is better than any other punch is simply unsupported mumbo jumbo you're making up in your desperate attempts to respond. And if you can't see the obvious implications and error in saying that then , "Well, then you are lost!"

4) No contradiction at all. My claim you're referring to is this following paragraph:

"Didn't even address the FACT that Captain Marvel is NOT as durable as Superman. AND that Superman is MORE than capable of replicating the speed at which CM hit the ship. Speed, durability and mass are the only factors for penetration (Captain Marvel did NOT use her photon blasts). Superman is more durable, and more massive, and can easily replicate the speed at which she did it. Stop making excuses."

I claim Superman has superior durability, showcased by all his fights and particularly his Nuke feat where he was not killed, burned, or had any damage inflicted on his skin, but he was visibly irradiated and drained similar to how Superman looked in Frank Miller's adaptation. Superman is obviously more than capable of replicating the speed she was traveling at, is that even a question? We have multiple instances of Superman going from 0 to hypersonic in an extremely short amount of time. When he first learns to fly he does it, when he takes off to go to the World Engine, when he leaves the colonel with the broken drone all in MOS. Additionally Captain Marvel came into the atmosphere from space exactly like how Superman came down to hit Doomsday, so that means she was already at high speed, which makes it even easier to replicate. Speed, durability, and mass are the only factors of penetration here that's just basic physics. Superman is more durable as I just evidenced, he can easily replicate the speed, and he weighs more i.e. is more massive than CM. SO if you could kindly stop making false claims and accusations against me that would be wonderful.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DCEU

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Rijehu

DCEU

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Proxima is killed by Shazam family

Corvus is killed by Batman

Cull is killed by Aquaman

Zod, Superman and Wonder Woman kill Thanos.

Ebony Maw would be the hardest, but eventually he would fall.

Enchantress will literally teleport behind Maw, shank him, and go on about her business.

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By miekskywalker

@crunch5481: captain marvel was fine next time you see her after the punch. And it doesnt take away from the fact that she didn't die from the powergem punch which many would have from a pissed off thanos.

And also those ring ships are going towards sanctuary (According to you if it wasn't sanctuary that did that what was it a ring ship?? Means nothing anyway because it's all part of thanos arsenal)and that planet was definitely on its last legs at least 40% was fully blazed from what u can see thus the rest would be messed up to and uninhabitable.

You say speed durability mass etc

You are wrong, an arrow pierces platebodies it isn't big nor durable but does the job since the arrow tip is small and puts more force pinpointed on the target.

Superman simply doesnt have the feats. You think thor wouldn't take out sanctuary if he could?? (He has feats against drop ships like superman has feats against the teraformer but neither are warships at that level)

Feats>>>>>>>headcanon

Edit: Also doomsday punches are more powerful than a powergem punch? What the actual f

Thanos hits harder than superman and doomsday with his regular punches (he knocks out high tiers unlike others)

Also all that momentum talk is a way directors of DC like to portray their films. They add as much realism as possible

Marvel's directors dont bother with that they prioritise other things

Tony501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Tony501

Superman solo probably stomps with ease while the rest takes notes

arqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman can solo and there are still more people on his team that can destroy at least %80 of the battlefield right away.

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

after watching endgame , thanos and his army would literaly be statues to superman.

killbilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 killbilly  Moderator
MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

> a warship being feared by a galaxy is a feat of durability

> Destroying a ship that comes out unscatched from a re entry speed crash with enough force to destroy a mountain means nothing next to a feared warship.

Gotta love this.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Shinne

This is a joke.

Avatar image for matchesmalone28
matchesmalone28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone28: The arguments for Thanos. It sounds horrendous, though I know better than directly replying to them.

Avatar image for matchesmalone28
matchesmalone28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:

@matchesmalone28: The arguments for Thanos. It sounds horrendous, though I know better than directly replying to them.

Oh..ok

ps4gamerdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos destroyed a planet before.

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermod111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kryptonians plow through everyone while Superman blitzes through Thanos's ship.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By rajjarsalt

@nn5 said:

@rajjarsalt: When? Do you mean Titan's moon?

Sanctuary 1

OT: Kryptonian piercing durability is 30mm bullet lvl, they get torn to pieces by Thanos's railguns

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: I remember that some damaged planet was shown but where was it confirmed that Thanos did it?

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By rajjarsalt

@nn5 said:

@rajjarsalt: I remember that some damaged planet was shown but where was it confirmed that Thanos did it?

Not sure what damaged planet but Sanctuary 1 is not that. It's just bits and pieces now as shown in the movies before Infinity War.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By rajjarsalt
No Caption Provided

Keep in mind that Ronan comes to Thanos to destroy Xandar before he gains the power to do it himself.

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By nn5

@rajjarsalt: The partially broken planet was shown in post-credits scene in Avengers 1. Seems that it was visable from Sanctuary 1.

I've heard opinions that Thanos destroyed it but I haven't seen any evidence to back it up yet.

Edit: That's the statement I was looking for, thanks.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nn5: Oh that might be a whole different one lol

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: those railguns would be missles in comparison not bullets due to their size

If kryptonians are 30mm level thor is concrete pillar and thanos sword is so dull it can't even pierce a tree

OT:lowballing aside dceu team sweeps

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman solos hard to believe because the number is so vast but speed kills

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By rajjarsalt

@baalhaddad said:

@rajjarsalt: those railguns would be missles in comparison not bullets due to their size

If kryptonians are 30mm level thor is concrete pillar and thanos sword is so dull it can't even pierce a tree

OT:lowballing aside dceu team sweeps

But they aren't missiles. If I make a bullet and increase its size by x1000, will you call it a missile?

Aren't you the guy who ignored specific heat and actually said MCU stars are weak cuz muh 50000K melting point while simultaneously ignoring the Sokovia statement that debunked your args? I wouldn't be grandstanding about lowballing if I were you.

Anyway, the railguns damaged vibranium so they tear them to pieces regardless. Inb4 you say vibranium is weak cuz it got pierced by railguns. Word of God put the Kryptonians on-screen at at the level I'm using, so like, get rekt.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Bayman007

Thanos dies. This is major overkill, and i am 100% okay with that.

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: except they would'nt pierce, what you should be saying is they would squash them and lol at me lowballing

I never said that the stars were weak i say they must be if something with 50000ºk melting point can survive in it, notice i'm not the one who even brought up the melting point i did'nt even know it untill is saw it posted, do me a solid and show me the scene/movie where it was in a star and i'll concede

Odin says it's forged in the heart of a star but we onscreen see how it's forged and was it in a star? No it was not

Mind showing me where they damaged vibranium because i think you're refering to those small winged ships and those were thanos' not wakanda

I'm not getting wrekt but: insert high pitched girly voice "okay!"

Euphemia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Euphemia

DCEU easily.

All of Thanos team is fodder, he can't carry.

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: I lowballed because i said thor was'nt in dead center ofsokovia explosion because it's impossible for him to be unless the energy phased through the rock and vibranium he was standing on someone posted an image of the explosion long after it started look at it immediately when thor strikes the ground rips open and then the church is destroyed but i'm done with that not wasting my time at all

OT: dceu army stomps

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can to either way, dependig on whether Kryptonians can repeat what Carol did with Sanctuary (leaning to the opinion they can't but not sure). Rest of DCEU would get fodderized by bombardment from space.

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nn5: superman world engine bullrush is better plus he was weakened and now he's gotten stronger he would fly right through it

Sanctuary has only shot few dozen at a time they are tens of thousands of opponents here

organic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dceu

Mrsportsguy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers