#1  Edited By manuelb132

Superman

Wonder Woman

Batman

Doomsday

Zod

Faora

Nam Ek

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ironman

Captain America

Thor

Hulk

Black Widow

Hawkeye

Vision

Scarlet Witch

Loki

Non-Vibranium Ultron (3)

Drax

Starlord

Groot

Gamora

*inb4 popcorn gif

*inb4 dis is going to be good gif

MarvinJones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Vision, Witch, and Thor are the only factors for MCU, and they get rolfstomped

Avatar image for the_knight_rhoden
The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU is going to get murderstomped, how did you ever think this was a fair matchup?

MCU's heaviest hitter (Thor) is barely on the level of Batman with his mech suit.

manuelb132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU's heaviest hitter (Thor) is barely on the level of Batman with his mech suit.

No Caption Provided

MCU does lose though.

*need some popcorn

Don't make bait threads.

The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare: Was the gif intended towards Thor being the heaviest hitter or towards him being on Batman's mech suit level?

omri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC stomp kal al can solo

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare: Was the gif intended towards Thor being the heaviest hitter or towards him being on Batman's mech suit level?

Mech suit, obviously.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL.

With Doomsday's AoE and Faora's speed blitz, there's not going to be enough for the rest of the team to do. DCCU slaughter with ease.

DirtyHippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday is the key player here. He gives the win.

Avatar image for supremeintelligence
supremeintelligence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

doomsday would solo both sides unless kryptonite was involved

The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_knight_rhoden said:

Mech suit, obviously.

Well Batman's mech suit was swinging Superman around through multiple concrete pillars and smashing them all, something which Thor himself also did to Malekith in The Dark World. I suppose the barely on Batman's level bit was unfair. But Thor isn't more powerful than Batman either.

Avatar image for thesilentripper
TheSilentRipper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kryptonians are too much , add Wonder Woman and DC stomp tbh

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare said:
@the_knight_rhoden said:

Mech suit, obviously.

Well Batman's mech suit was swinging Superman around through multiple concrete pillars and smashing them all, something which Thor himself also did to Malekith in The Dark World. I suppose the barely on Batman's level bit was unfair. But Thor isn't more powerful than Batman either.

Superman was extremely weakened by Kryptonite. He was barely superhuman at that point.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday can solo.

No one else on Team 1 can though.

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Prove it...

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Doomsday solos

The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_knight_rhoden said:
@buildhare said:
@the_knight_rhoden said:

Mech suit, obviously.

Superman was extremely weakened by Kryptonite. He was barely superhuman at that point.

I know, but I'm not talking about him beating Supes, I'm talking about the fact that the Batsuit is powerful enough to swing a man through multiple concrete pillars. A feat Thor also achieved when he hit Malekith through a concrete pillar in TDW.

@the_knight_rhoden said:

Prove it...

Well I suppose I'll start by listing the fact that it was strong enough to swing a man through multiple concrete pillars and broke through floors of the church they were in. It also took a great deal of hits from Supes, although he was pretty weakened.

Hmm I suppose now that you mention it, I was wrong in saying that Thor isn't more powerful. Thor is indeed more powerful I'll concede, what I should've said from the start and what I really wanted to get across is that the Batsuit can give Thor a very good fight, and that they're moderately close.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_knight_rhoden:

I know, but I'm not talking about him beating Supes, I'm talking about the fact that the Batsuit is powerful enough to swing a man through multiple concrete pillars. A feat Thor also achieved when he hit Malekith through a concrete pillar in TDW.

That isn't nearly enough to put him on Thor's level. Even Cap has done that.

The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare: Hmm not exactly, Cap threw Ultron at a concrete pillar and didn't even completely destroy it. Also the destruction of the pillar was partly Ultron's own momentum as well.

Batsuit swung Superman through multiple concrete pillars in one swing and without any added momentum boost from Superman.

But I will concede upon further inspection it seems that Batsuit still isn't as powerful as Thor, although it can give him a fight akin to Thor's fight with Iron Man.

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well I suppose I'll start by listing the fact that it was strong enough to swing a man through multiple concrete pillars and broke through floors of the church they were in.

Thor (with one- hand) caught a car after it fell off a bridge and flew it back up to the bridge. He crushed Iron Man's armor by closing his hand. and he completely overpowered Iron Man who has lifted helicopters and fighter jets.

It also took a great deal of hits from Supes, although he was pretty weakened.

Which renders this point moot.

Hmm I suppose now that you mention it, I was wrong in saying that Thor isn't more powerful. Thor is indeed more powerful I'll concede, what I should've said from the start and what I really wanted to get across is that the Batsuit can give Thor a very good fight, and that they're moderately close.

Nope.. He fought a severely weakened Superman and before that Superman was trying to reason with him. Thor one-shots.

The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samjackson: Yeah you're right. I take it back Batsuit won't last.

At best it'll be on par with Iron Man's Avengers suit.

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_knight_rhoden: Not even close to Iron Man's MK lll from his first movie. He tanked getting a missile and falling out of the sky with no damage besides his suit being stained. Bruce's armor is closest to Tony's Mark l armor, the one he made in the cave.

The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samjackson: Yeah, ya know what disregard everything I've said. You're right, I should've looked at it a bit closer before making wrong claims.

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_knight_rhoden: No worries. At least you mature enough to admit when you're wrong a lot of people on this site won't do that.

The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samjackson: Thanks, I always believe in learning new things and being open to new views.

Hypester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Batman, Thor, Vision and Hulk are the only ones fighting. Everyone else either steamrolling or getting one shotted.

Doomsday Solos. Any combo of 2 Kryptonians could take it too.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 nwname  Moderator  Online
nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 nwname  Moderator  Online

Both teams die. Doomsday kills them all.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Add in some more MCU heavy hitters

What are Widow and Hawkeye doing here lol

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DCEU wins

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The MCU gets absolutely railroaded.

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DCEU wins here

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_knight_rhoden: @samjackson: These two are what Comic Vine's battle threads should look like. That was such a peaceful but still informative debate, and it ended up actually teaching someone something new without resorting to insults or anything of the sort. Good Show gentlemen.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Kryptonians are all faster than Ultron, Hulk, and Vision. Adding in someone who can tank nukes, cast our energy blasts that encompass islands/city blocks, and can ragdoll Superman and its clear who wins this.

DCEU slaughters.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday solos.

BlackLegRaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one is going to mention "Hawkguy."

sentienttshirt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By sentienttshirt

Hulk killing that giant serpent on Avengers (1) is by far the hardest punching power we have seen in any post 2000 movie.

Wonder Womans sword (easily cut off Doomsdays forearm) is the most powerful thing in this fight.

If someone steals her sword Marvel can definitely win , if you take that off the table DC win's pretty easily. Doomsday + WW's sword.

How is Batman's suit anywhere near Iron Mans suit? Watch avengers he takes out a dozen alien ships in a few seconds.

Batman won because of Kryptonite (unlike the way Frank Miller did the scene in the which the suit was very powerful.)

@the_knight_rhoden Have you seen Dark World? In the scene on the giants world he exerts enough force to break dozens or hundreds of concrete pillars. They did not do the suit the same way Frank Miller did. Bats relied on Kryptonite.

manuelb132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GXrevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

DD's AOE kills everyone not named Hulk, Thor and Vision.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk, Thor, Vision can take the heavy hitters. Witch solos with TP since no resistance was shown. Oh and Loki's trolling with illusions and killing with his magic knives. There's pretty much no way for team DCEU to win.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

What's black widow even doing here?

Where's power gem ronan?

GXrevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By GXrevolution

@darkraiden said:

Hulk, Thor, Vision can take the heavy hitters. Witch solos with TP since no resistance was shown. Oh and Loki's trolling with illusions and killing with his magic knives. There's pretty much no way for team DCEU to win.

Wonda will be killed by his AOE. Again, DD's has a large AOE and it's omnidirectional. Loki's illusions won't do much.

EDIT: Hulk, Thor and Vision are the only factors here and they stomped horrible by the Kryptonians. Remember, DD's not alone.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

DD's AOE kills everyone not named Hulk, Thor and Vision.

Holy hell it didn't take me long to forget how insanely awesome Doomsday is.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

Wonda will be killed by his AOE. Again, DD's has a large AOE and it's omnidirectional. Loki's illusions won't do much.

That's assuming she doesn't TP him first. And that someone doesn't save her from it. And that she can't block it since it's variable strength considering Batman survived one by...hiding behind rubble.

And Loki's illusions do a lot for literally everyone except DD. His magic knives are for DD since he's shown to be weak to slashing and piercing (or magic if we assume about WW's blade).

GXrevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By GXrevolution

@darkraiden said:
@gxrevolution said:
@darkraiden said:

That's assuming she doesn't TP him first. And that someone doesn't save her from it. And that she can't block it since it's variable strength considering Batman survived one by...hiding behind rubble.

And Loki's illusions do a lot for literally everyone except DD. His magic knives are for DD since he's shown to be weak to slashing and piercing (or magic if we assume about WW's blade).

Assuming that she can pull it off before the blast vaporises her. Her Long range TP takes the form of red aura and actually has to travel from her fingers to the target.

No Caption Provided

How will Quicksilver know to save her. None of the Avengers have prep on DD, so they won't be expecting to get nuked

Batman hid underneath rubble in the ground. He was never hit by the blast.

The the point regarding Loki's knives is moot. Everything Asgardian related is just super advanced science, not magic. It has been stated numerous times by Kevin Feige that there is no magic in the MCU.

His illusions won't do much since DD's energy emmissins are omnidrectional and have AOE of a small island.

GXrevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden There is also no proof that TP would work on Doomsday. He is effectively an empty shell. A mindless killing machine. No personality. Nothing.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't see a way for Marvel to win this.