DCEU Superman vs The Thing

This topic is locked from further discussion.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@rr79: Again, he didn't know what exactly she was trying to do so why would he elect to find out that way? He's clearly fast enough to stop her so why even give her chance? He made the smart decision by stopping her mid-attack instead of standing there like a statue while she does something that could kill him as far as he knew. Why let someone attack you with an unknown weapon or move when you can stop them before they activate it? Just because he stopped her bracers clanging doesn't mean he knew what would happen if he didn't (and if he did then he'd know he could tank it). Clark acted against an opponent with powers he didn't recognize the safest way possible.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: Again, he didn't know what exactly she was trying to do so why would he elect to find out that way? He's clearly fast enough to stop her so why even give her chance? He made the smart decision by stopping her mid-attack instead of standing there like a statue while she does something that could kill him as far as he knew. Why let someone attack you with an unknown weapon or move when you can stop them before they activate it? Just because he stopped her bracers clanging doesn't mean he knew what would happen if he didn't (and if he did then he'd know he could tank it). Clark acted against an opponent with powers he didn't recognize the safest way possible.

He had no reason to even know it was an attack if he didn't recognize her. It's not like anybody else in the world, even in his kind of world, uses a bracer slam as an attack. To me, what you are saying is just an excuse.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253 juiceboks  Moderator

@rr79: She and her allies tried to attack him the whole fight so what else would she be doing? If he didn't know for sure then why even take the chance? What would have been the appropriate course of action if not restrain her movements? If we accept your explanation that he recognized her and her attacks, then why would he be in a rush to stop her attack and then allow her to headbutt him right afterwards?

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@juiceboks: Doomsday is just as fast as Superman, there's no way he could edge him out and stop himself from being hit.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: She and her allies tried to attack him the whole fight so what else would she be doing? If he didn't know for sure then why even take the chance? What would have been the appropriate course of action if not restrain her movements? If we accept your explanation that he recognized her and her attacks, then why would he be in a rush to stop her attack and then allow her to headbutt him right afterwards?

She didn't attack him. She was the one that tried to stop the fighting. Even right before that point she was trying to stop it. But that is not really relevant. I don't know if you are aware of this, but it's not exactly easy to stop someone from headbutting you when you are holding onto their arms and aren't aware they are about to headbutt you. That is a pretty bad argument. Again, there would have been zero reason for him to even know she was trying an attack by slaming her bracers together if he didn't recognize her. He clearly wasn't in his right mind, but some part of him did recognize her and her fighting style.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing one shots

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257 juiceboks  Moderator

@jashugan: But..he wasn't. He got outmaneuvered by Batman and Wonder Woman multiple times, even if he did manage to tag the latter once or twice. Doomsday only tagged him twice, and they were both when Clark flew in a straight line towards him which actually worked more often than it didn't.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By jashugan

@juiceboks: Batman dodged heat vision ... somehow and moved out of the way when Doomsday jumped at him. Wonder Woman could only outmaneuver Doomsday due to her superior fighting skill and gear, even then she still got hit. Throughout that fight, Clark & Doomsday showed that they weren't faster than each other.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@juiceboks said:

She didn't attack him. She was the one that tried to stop the fighting. Even right before that point she was trying to stop it. But that is not really relevant. I don't know if you are aware of this, but it's not exactly easy to stop someone from headbutting you when you are holding onto their arms and aren't aware they are about to headbutt you. That is a pretty bad argument. Again, there would have been zero reason for him to even know she was trying an attack by slaming her bracers together if he didn't recognize her. He clearly wasn't in his right mind, but some part of him did recognize her and her fighting style.

Superman never knew Wonder Woman could bracelet slam...

He was dead in space when she used it

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@juiceboks said:

I'll have to watch the scene's again, but I'm fairly certain she used it at least once while he was there fighting Doomsday also.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@rr79 said:
@juiceboks said:

She did..wrapping him in her lasso is an attack and he reacted to that as well. Whatever she was saying didn't matter since the actions of her allies spoke differently. Are you kidding me? We saw how fast he was compared to everyone else except Barry, he had plenty of time to react to her attack and trying to apply that to a scenario with real people is faulty. Real people don't perceive the world as if everyone else is frozen, and he clearly saw her cock her head back to do what he just did. If he didn't know it was an attack (which is what you're assuming), then why would he let her continue her movements? He wouldn't need to know for sure if it was an attack or not to realize it'd be the smartest choice to not let her follow through, because for one what else would she be doing? She could have been opening a portal to escape and it still would've been the smartest choice. Why would it be more logical for him to wait and find out? It'd make more sense to stop her if he didn't know what she was going to do, and he wouldn't need to recognize her or her fighting style to make that decision.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@_kingoflatveria said:
@rr79 said:
@juiceboks said:

I'll have to watch the scene's again, but I'm fairly certain she used it at least once while he was there fighting Doomsday also.

she used it then Superman was seen coming down from Space

Loading Video...

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263  Edited By RR79

@_kingoflatveria said:
@rr79 said:
@_kingoflatveria said:
@rr79 said:
@juiceboks said:

she used it then Superman was seen coming down from Space

Loading Video...

Considering the fact that it showed him regenerate and open his eyes before this, and the fact that he knew exactly where to go to hit Doomsday into that refinery, I believe that he had to see it, even if it wasn't from up close. It's not like he acted surprised when he came to talk to Batman and saw her there. But, I will freely admit that it is my own thoughts on it, can't prove it one way or another.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry, I'm just here to wank Superman's speed, don't mind me....

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#266  Edited By Noone1996

@plotweapon16255:

U really embarrass ur self with additional useless reply right!

Whatever you say man.

Nothing suggest he can fight faster then speedster who nearly lost to him.

Tagging all sorts of characters with crazy speed feats suggests he could hit Clark once eventually and all he needs is one punch. Even a glancing or casual one would cripple DCEU Superman.

Nothing suggest it's faster then Barry.

Nothing suggesting Superman was either. He was actually moving slowly compared to Barry.

Black Panther is a bullet timing street leveler just like Wonder Woman.

Also, funny how you ignored the scan of him trading blows with Hyperion.

Wouldn't have enough time to do that.

Right, because DCEU Superman would slaughterstomp him before that, right?

Nothing suggest he is faster then Barry.

Yeah someone with 1/5 of the Phoenix Force is probably slow... Someone that's this fast:

No Caption Provided

And can do this to bullets after they are fired:

No Caption Provided

She's also fast enough to trade blows 1/4th Phoenix Colossus who was fodderizing and tagging Gladiator and Magik was also fast enough to tag Gladiator's son who is basically just as fast as him.

She has this speed, yet Thing hit her. He always manages to tag characters despite having high speed. If not initially, then eventually.

They are caught off guard & it's not even supersonic.

How do you know? Surfer was flying around fast enough for there to be a streak of light behind him. Besides, Surfer was flying right at Thing. How was he caught off guard?

He isn't fast enough to tag him.

Even if I give you that, he still has AoE attacks. How is he dodging a thunderclap?

There is zero feat suggesting that Ben can be in conscious in that G-force.

No Caption Provided

Do you honestly think Thing isn't durable enough to withstand the G-forces of exiting the atmosphere at hypersonic speeds? The scans of him tanking a nuke have already been posted 2 or 3 times, but I guess you just missed those and actually think he's got the durability of Luke Cage or something, so allow me to correct that. The guy, just from trading blows with the Blood Brothers alongside Iron Man, managed to knock over a mountain just from the shockwaves of their clash. This mountain fell on top of him:

No Caption Provided

These things tend to weigh billions of tons. This is the size of that mountain:

No Caption Provided

He's also tanked hits from Colossonaut who seemed to be Red Hulk level (Rulk is a guy that can trade blows with Thor/Hulk and create seismic activity).

Colossonaut fought against Red Hulk.

Here is a mind-controlled Wonder Man punching Thing around:

This is the same guy that defeated Abomination, Namor, and even Red Hulk.

He also no-sold re-entry which has more kinetic energy and G-forces than being sent at high speeds:

That's literally mach 25 G-forces and he doesn't even notice.

Is all of that below the G-forces that Superman exerted too? Please say yes so we can all laugh some more. Then maybe you can do a CaV about how DCEU Superman can beat Red Hulk or Thor since he apparently exerted more kinetic energy and G-forces than them.

Less then 10 seconds.

So you think Thing can't do anything to a stationary opponent who is dangerously close to him in less than 10 seconds? Are you THAT misinformed?

Nothing.

Why the hell would Thing be doing "nothing" while Superman is taking at least 10 seconds to push him out of orbit? Please do tell.

Clark clearly reached STARFISH THRESHOLD in 10 seconds which means they would be moving at 40000 m/s.

& he was weakened by kryptonite.

There is zero feat suggesting that Ben can be in conscious in that G-force.

Bro, if you have no idea what the hell you are talking about then don't speak so confidently about that character. Thing eats those types of G forces for breakfast on a bad day. Give me a freaking break. All Ben needs is one second of Superman in a vulnerable position where he isn't trying to dodge, block, or evade and Superman gets one-shotted. He either casually KO's him with a punch (which are capable of hurting Thor, Hulk, Red Hulk, and Wonder Man) or he bear hugs him (with his bridge holding strength) and breaks Clark's back. Go ahead and choose.

He would be unconscious.

How the hell is he going to be unconscious? You realize that even if Superman reached orbit in less than a second Thing would still be able to hold his breath and grab Superman before he passes out from a lack of oxygen, right? And that's assuming he manages to reach the atmosphere that fast which isn't likely. All he needs is ONE SECOND of Clark staying still and not trying to dodge Thing. That's all he needs. To you, apparently Superman is so I N F I N I T E L Y fast he won't even get that. Thing will be a S T A T U E throughout the whole fight. He'll blink and then when he opens his eyes to finish the blink he'll be in the sun, right? Lmao you guys are the laughing stock of CV you know that?

There is zero feat suggesting ben can tag someone in mid air.

Wtf are you talking about? Why wouldn't he be able to hit Superman while they are in the air? Give me ONE good reason. Because of the G forces?? MY GOD! This is absurd!

STARFISH THRESHOLD.

1 second of Superman not trying to dodge is all he needs to stomp. If he BFR's him the same way he did to Doomsday, it's over.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What good is speed if you cannot even tickle the guy you're facing?

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268  Edited By plotweapon16255

@_kingoflatveria said:
@rr79 said:
@juiceboks said:

She did this few seconds before
She did this few seconds before
He did this
He did this

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269  Edited By plotweapon16255

@noone1996 said:

@plotweapon16255:

Whatever you say man.

Hmm.

Tagging all sorts of characters with crazy speed feats suggests he could hit Clark once eventually and all he needs is one punch. Even a glancing or casual one would cripple DCEU Superman.

None of the characters u mentioned can fight in speedzone like Clark DID period.

Nothing suggesting Superman was either. He was actually moving slowly compared to Barry.

Again, none of these characters is faster then Barry to say they have a chance!

Black Panther is a bullet timing street leveler just like Wonder Woman.

Who is frozen like a statue.

Also, funny how you ignored the scan of him trading blows with Hyperion.

Coz nothing suggest he is faster or as fast as Barry to have a chance.

Right, because DCEU Superman would slaughterstomp him before that, right?

No, he would BFR.

Yeah someone with 1/5 of the Phoenix Force is probably slow... Someone that's this fast:

When did phoenix force let people fight in speedzone.

She's also fast enough to trade blows 1/4th Phoenix Colossus who was fodderizing and tagging Gladiator and Magik was also fast enough to tag Gladiator's son who is basically just as fast as him.

Nothing suggest they can fight as fast as Barry.

She has this speed, yet Thing hit her. He always manages to tag characters despite having high speed. If not initially, then eventually.

How do you know?

What's there to suggest it's in first place!

Surfer was flying around fast enough for there to be a streak of light behind him. Besides, Surfer was flying right at Thing.How was he caught off guard?

BASED on surfer's reaction feat this feat suggest he is caught off guarded or he was distracted or surfer Jobbed.

Choose ur answer among these.

Even if I give you that, he still has AoE attacks. How is he dodging a thunderclap?

Unless ur saying his thunder clamp shockwave can move faster then Barry, superman would avoid it.

Do you honestly think Thing isn't durable enough to withstand the G-forces of exiting the atmosphere at hypersonic speeds?

40000 m/s is way beyond hypersonic genius.

The scans of him tanking a nuke have already been posted 2 or 3 times,

Tanking=/= G-force.

but I guess you just missed those and actually think he's got the durability of Luke Cage or something, so allow me to correct that. The guy, just from trading blows with the Blood Brothers alongside Iron Man, managed to knock over a mountain just from the shockwaves of their clash. This mountain fell on top of him:

He's also tanked hits from Colossonaut who seemed to be Red Hulk level (Rulk is a guy that can trade blows with Thor/Hulk and create seismic activity).

Here is a mind-controlled Wonder Man punching Thing around:

Durability has nothing to do with G-force it depends on traveling speed.

He also no-sold re-entry which has more kinetic energy and G-forces than being sent at high speeds:

That's literally mach 25 G-forces and he doesn't even notice.

Reentry has zero G-force.

Objects allowed to free-fall in an inertial trajectory under the influence of gravitation only, feel no g-force acceleration

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/G-force

- Wikipedia

Is all of that below the G-forces that Superman exerted too?

Do u understand G-force?

Coz it doesn't look like u do.

Please say yes so we can all laugh some more. Then maybe you can do a CaV about how DCEU Superman can beat Red Hulk or Thor since he apparently exerted more kinetic energy and G-forces than them.

Thor already has FTL feat so he is definitely not gonna be affected by it.

So you think Thing can't do anything to a stationary opponent who is dangerously close to him in less than 10 seconds? Are you THAT misinformed?

Nothing suggest he will be conscious to do that.

Why the hell would Thing be doing "nothing" while Superman is taking at least 10 seconds to push him out of orbit? Please do tell.

Unconscious.

Bro, if you have no idea what the hell you are talking about then don't speak so confidently about that character.

Ur the one who is saying he will no sell to something

Thing eats those types of G forces for breakfast on a bad day.

Feats?

Give me a freaking break.

I already did.

All Ben needs is one second of Superman in a vulnerable position where he isn't trying to dodge, block, or evade and Superman gets one-shotted.

Nothing he has done to say he can someone who can fight in speedzone.

He either casually KO's him with a punch (which are capable of hurting Thor, Hulk, Red Hulk, and Wonder Man) or he bear hugs him (with his bridge holding strength) and breaks Clark's back. Go ahead and choose.

Not happening.

How the hell is he going to be unconscious? You realize that even if Superman reached orbit in less than a second Thing would still be able to hold his breath and grab Superman before he passes out from a lack of oxygen, right?

If u think that's G-force then ur wrong.

And that's assuming he manages to reach the atmosphere that fast which isn't likely.

Ben will be unconscious.

All he needs is ONE SECOND of Clark staying still and not trying to dodge Thing.

He react to flash while he had no idea about him.

So,not happening.

That's all he needs. To you, apparently Superman is so I N F I N I T E L Y fast he won't even get that. Thing will be a S T A T U E throughout the whole fight. He'll blink and then when he opens his eyes to finish the blink he'll be in the sun, right? Lmao you guys are the laughing stock of CV you know that?

I never said thing will be a statue or Superman is infinity times faster bullshit.

Wtf are you talking about? Why wouldn't he be able to hit Superman while they are in the air? Give me ONE good reason. Because of the G forces?? MY GOD! This is absurd!

Even if we assume thing somehow Ben is still conscious coz of noone-force, there is still zero feat suggesting he can make a move faster then Barry which superman casually reacted too while pushing him into space.

1 second of Superman not trying to dodge is all he needs to stomp. If he BFR's him the same way he did to Doomsday, it's over.

Ben hasn't shown anything to suggest he can make a move faster then Barry which he casually reacted too.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Ben pounds him into the dirt.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry, I'm just here to wank Superman's speed, don't mind me....

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

the comic book version would have ran straight into his fist. this movie really almost shows the need for pis. if superman had of been here the whole time the move would have been over in 10 minutes.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Do you buy this nonsense that G forces are separate from kinetic energy generated from things like mountains falling on you or being hit by powerhouses? If so, do you know of any instances where Thing withstood a lot of G forces? I mean the absurdity of the argument is that Ben will pass out immediately as soon as he's flown out of orbit by Superman at high speeds because of the I M M E N S E gravitational forces and that this is a separate type of durability that Thing needs specific feats for or else he's gonna be KO'd.

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: Do you buy this nonsense that G forces are separate from kinetic energy generated from things like mountains falling on you or being hit by powerhouses? If so, do you know of any instances where Thing withstood a lot of G forces? I mean the absurdity of the argument is that Ben will pass out immediately as soon as he's flown out of orbit by Superman at high speeds because of the I M M E N S E gravitational forces and that this is a separate type of durability that Thing needs specific feats for or else he's gonna be KO'd.

U still don't understand G-force.

Traveling speed is the only factor not durability since tanking those attack isn't gonna draining blood away from the brain.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/G-LOC

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255:

Hmm.

I'm just skimming through some of the garbage and elementary school tier logic you are using below and I must say I have absolutely no regrets claiming that you are embarrassing yourself and the DCEU fanbase. Christ man you need to rethink your positions....

None of the characters u mentioned can fight in speedzone like Clark DID period.

This is some of the silliest, simplest, and most invalid logic I have ever heard in my life. It's a no-limits fallacy is what it is. So now the only characters in ALL of fiction that can hit or even see Live Action DCEU Superman and Flash are ONLY characters that can fight in the speed zone? Do you hear yourself? Do you realize how absurd you sound? So I guess that only leaves a handful of characters that can hit DCEU Superman and Flash then, right? I guess only Pre/New-52 Flash (all of them), Superboy Prime, Professor Zoom, and Max Mercury are capable of fighting them, huh? Not even 616 Silver Surfer can fight them or 616 Galactus or even New-52 Superman due to your BULLETPROOF logic, right? Christ man. This is just pathetic.

The funny thing though is you refuse to acknowledge this absurd view about Clark's durability though. In this section I claimed that even a glancing and casual hit from Thing would cripple Superman, but you have nothing to say about that, why? Could it be that you actually agree and you think that his "FTL speed force" movement is the only thing saving him from impending doom?

The funniest part about all of this is that he doesn't even consistently fight at these speeds. 99.999999999% of the time everybody can see and perceive him. Hell, even Cyborg was able to tag him! Cyborg even reacted to his heat vision with his shield. Yet somehow we're putting DCEU Superman on this New-52 Flash tiered speed. Yeah, sure. We'll pretend they're comparable. Whatever helps you sleep at night I suppose.

Again, none of these characters is faster then Barry to say they have a chance!

Do you realize how ironic it is that you are even discussing Barry? Flash was completely dodging him and Superman was moving in slow motion as he went after him. The only reason Flash ultimately lost against Superman was because he brushed up against him in a scramble to get away. He was also extremely scared and inexperienced. Clark was still missing like crazy. They are comparable in speed, but Flash is faster.

Who is frozen like a statue.

Gotta love these memes.

Coz nothing suggest he is faster or as fast as Barry to have a chance.

You literally don't know anything about Hyperion, so why are you speaking so confidently about his speed?

No, he would BFR.

At least you can admit that he has no chance without it.

When did phoenix force let people fight in speedzone.

Lmfao this is such a pathetic no-limits fallacy argument. So I can tell that you're impressed by the feats Magik pulled off, but apparently those suddenly aren't good enough compared to Clark's quantifiably hypersonic+ combat/reaction speed because "HERP DERP HE FITE IN DER SPEEDE ZONE".

All Superman did was perceive a guy that moved too fast for Wonder Woman to notice. Wonder Woman, through her quantifiable and measurable speed feats, is only hypersonic. Flash and Superman are only faster than her. Fighting in a featless and unexplained S P E E D Z O N E. Doesn't prove jack shit. It just proves they are much faster than her. That's it. You act like they are nearing light speeds or something. They aren't even close to lightning speeds.

So does fighting in the S P E E D Z O N E herp derp mean that DCEU Superman and Flash are faster than Mjolnir? Go ahead and embarrass yourself with the answer to that question, will ya?

Oh really? Gladiator fought Hyperion in nanoseconds which is FTL and that's still not fast enough for your precious DCEU Flash, is it? Do you honestly think that DCEU Flash is this impressive? Is he on par with comic book Flash in your delusional eyes? Be honest.

You're like a broken record. Do you ever take more than 5 seconds to formulate a response? Oh wait, you think that DCEU Flash fights in the speed force so nobody else in all of fiction can see or tag him. Never mind I got my answer.

What's there to suggest it's in first place!

I guarantee that you haven't read the stories and you do not know the context. Hell, I can tell you don't know anything about comic books at all otherwise you wouldn't be spewing this nonsense, so again I ask, how do you know? How are you so confident about them being "caught off guard" from Thing hitting them when you are just guessing?

BASED on surfer's reaction feat this feat suggest he is caught off guarded or he was distracted or surfer Jobbed.

Choose ur answer among these.

So Surfer had to have been surprised or jobbing because it's Thing who kicked debris at him. Wow that's just bulletproof logic right there. Not feats for Thing. Just anti-feats. Surfer, like many fast characters, get tagged all the time. Just like Clark will (and has). Even if he jobbed or was surprised, Ben was still perceiving him flying around at fast speeds. How did he see him? How was Thing not a S T A T U E?

But wait, why do you even care how fast Silver Surfer is? He doesn't have access to the S P E E D F O R C E anyway like DCEU Barry does, so wouldn't that mean he's irrelevant? He isn't as fast as him, clearly.

Unless ur saying his thunder clamp shockwave can move faster then Barry, superman would avoid it.

Thunderclaps are omnidirectional and you cannot see them. They spread in all directions. You cannot dodge them. Unless Superman flies outside the range of the shockwave and then flies back, it will hit him. Considering the fact that he won't be able to see the shockwave, he wouldn't even attempt to dodge it anyway. If he gets hit, it'll temporarily stun him and make it easier for Thing to tag him. Once he does, it's over.

40000 m/s is way beyond hypersonic genius.

Hypersonic is mach 5 and above, genius. Also not going to believe your unfounded fan made calc about him moving at 90,000 mph. That's absurd.

Tanking=/= G-force.

So no amount of force compares to G forces, huh? If I post a scan of Galactus surviving a galaxy destroying attack that's not enough to prove that he'd survive the G forces of DCEU Supergod pushing him through Earth's atmosphere at mach 1 million? This conversation is just getting more and more ridiculous. No limit fallacy central.

Durability has nothing to do with G-force it depends on traveling speed.

Dude, I'm sorry, but that's ridiculous. You're saying that kinetic force capable of creating massive seismic activity is too different from G forces so they are irrelevant feats and unusable. Even if I provided feats that showed G forces to humor your horrid argument, you'd still dismiss them and say, "S P E E D F O R C E ?" Your debating skills are riddled in fallacy.

Reentry has zero G-force.

Objects allowed to free-fall in an inertial trajectory under the influence of gravitation only, feel no g-force acceleration

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/G-force

- Wikipedia

I really don't care.

Do u understand G-force?

Do u understand no-limits fallacies?

Thor already has FTL feat so he is definitely not gonna be affected by it.

So any character, no matter how durable or powerful, can survive DCEU Superman pushing them into space unless they have G force feats? Ridiculous.

Nothing suggest he will be conscious to do that.

This is where all of your money is riding, isn't it? You KNOW that Thing would annihilate this milksop if he got the chance and you are praying that I don't provide a scan that proves you wrong.

Unconscious.

Lmao.

Ur the one who is saying he will no sell to something

There is nothing in Clark's arsenal that he won't no-sell. His useless punches, his heat vision, his frost breath, his weak blitzes. None of that will do anything. Superman will break his hand hitting Thing.

Feats?

You know that Mantis Shrimp strike with 10,400 g when they strike, right? 50 miles per hour. The world's fastest centrifuge (60,000 RPM) only has 300,000 G's. Guess how fast 60,000 RPM is? 681 mph. Hulk, a guy that constantly fought Thing, could use his strength to vibrate medical samples thousands of times faster than that too. Just saying.

You wanna sit there acting like Bill Nye the Science Guy or something pretending like G forces are some sort of separate type of durability or that the characters Thing tanks hits from do not strike with g forces higher than that? Give me a break and stop trying to set new standards for character feat examination just to make your favorite character look good.

Nothing he has done to say he can someone who can fight in speedzone.

Is Ben going to pass out the microsecond Clark blitzes him and begins to send him into space? Stop acting like this is New-52 Superman we're talking about here and enough with the NLF "did he fought in der S P E E D Z O N E? DERP".

When Clark pushes Thing at massive speeds, one second later Thing will realize what's happening and he's going to one-shot Superman who will be vulnerable and unable to dodge.

Nothing he has done to say he can tank someone who can hurt actual impressive high tiers.

Not happening.

Keep dreaming.

If u think that's G-force then ur wrong.

If u think you're not overrating the hell out of G-force then ur wrong.

Ben will be unconscious.

You know that Binary once punched Rogue (with the permanent stats of Ms. Marvel) out of orbit all the way to the moon in one panel? Suggesting that she traveled over 230,000+ miles in moments from a single punch? Rogue wasn't even affected a little bit by this. She was surprised and then she simply flew back. Do you know how inferior Rogue is in comparison to Thing? She withstood some pretty I M M E N S E G F O R C E S there. That doesn't count for Thing though, I'm sure because that'd be too inconvenient for you. Go ahead and make something up so your argument doesn't fall to pieces like your credibility already has.

He react to flash while he had no idea about him.

So,not happening.

I don't think your reading comprehension skills are working. I'm saying that, when Clark is in the process of pushing him up and into space, his arms are going to be pushing into Ben's body and he will not be able to move if Thing tries to hit him. Not unless he lets go of Thing to dodge. So while he's in this vulnerable and stationary position, he's getting one-shotted.

I never said thing will be a statue or Superman is infinity times faster bullshit.

...but he's not in the speed force...? Sentry's not in the speed force and he can get to the sun in the blink of an eye, so that means Superman can too, right?

Even if we assume thing somehow Ben is still conscious coz of noone-force, there is still zero feat suggesting he can make a move faster then Barry which superman casually reacted too while pushing him into space.

Noone force? Really? That's what we call superior feats and logic now? Noone force? Kind of has a nice ring to it. Hopefully people use it in CaV's to describe the winners. "This user simply had the Noone force in this CaV which is why I voted for him. The feats were simply unmatchable. Kind of like how you compare the stats and showings Thing has to that low mid tier Superman who would literally be one-shotted by any competent comic mid tier and tagged by anyone faster than DCEU Wonder Woman." I'd like to see that.

There is zero feats suggesting Superman would not be tagged by an omnidirectional thunderclap. There is zero feats suggesting that Superman could even survive a fart from Thing, let alone a casual punch. There is zero feats suggesting that G forces are so infinitely different from actual kinetic force and pressures that withstanding hits from class 100 high tiers that can hurt other high tiers are useless. There is zero feats suggesting Thing wouldn't just finger flick Superman for a one-shot while they flew up into space since he'd be vulnerable to attack due to his proximity. There is zero feats suggesting that nobody outside of the S P E E D F O R C E cannot react to, perceive, or tag DCEU Flash or Superman. There is zero feats suggesting that everybody that reads this isn't laughing at you right now.

Ben hasn't shown anything to suggest he can make a move faster then Barry which he casually reacted too.

Yeah, I remember. It's because he's got the S P E E D F O R C E. Not even the Beyonder has access to that. Guess he'd lose too. I mean we don't even know what kinds of G force feats the Beyonder's got under his belt anyway. DCEU Flash would probably stomp him.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HURRRR DURRRR NO G FORCE FEATS MEEN THING CAN NOT EVEN SURVIVE BEEING PUSHED AT 200 MPH BY SUPEMAN

THAT MEAN EVEN SPIDER MAN CAN BEET THING BY WRAPPING HIM IN WEB AND SPINNING HIM AROUND TILL SPEED REACH 100 MPH THEN HE PASS OUT COZ NO BLOOD IN BRAIN WORK

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276  Edited By TonyStark6999

Thing Stomps

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#277 krisbishop  Moderator

@noone1996: you're so admirable for even trying with them LOL

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben stomps.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279 juiceboks  Moderator

@noone1996: Absolutely not, and the re-entry feat you posted should prove that rapid changes in atmospheric pressure shouldn't bother Ben just like it hasn't bothered any mid to high tier bricks at Ben's tier or weaker that have been sent into orbit. But ya know..Noone-force trumps all logic.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Textbook example of why putting a live action version of a superhero against a comic version, even a B-lister, is not fair for the live action version.

In most cases anyway.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281  Edited By LeonardSnart

this thread is a clear example why DCEU Superman threads should be avoided

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282  Edited By Toratorn

@plotweapon16255: are you dumb? I'm actually wondering how @Noone1996 still has any patience to argue with your bullshit.

G-force is not some magical independent quantity that trumps every other force applied to an object. If a character (Thing) can survive a punch from another character that, say, can pulverize a mountain with a punch (Hulk, Terrax, Surfer, Namor, Black Bolt, any of the bricks that Ben fought over the years) and not pass out from that force acting on his brain, vital organs and shit, then he could definitely survive (and completely ignore) the tiny pressure applied on him by someone slowly pushing him out of atmosphere. If a character (Thing) can survive pressure near a core of a planet that's so massive that it drags other planets behind itself (Ego), then whatever pressure Superman can apply with whatever idiotic BFR methods you can come up with won't even bother Ben.

If characters who are inferior to Ben Grimm (namely Rogue, who was punched to the Moon once and was fine, or early days Nova, who was punched out of atmosphere once and was fine with fine) can survive forces that are just as or much more impressive than Superman slowly dragging their ass into space (as opposed to a single punch that sends them flying to the Moon or out of orbit before they can even react), then Ben will be able to do so as well.

Seriously, everyone in this thread loses several IQ points every time you post. Stop it. Get some help.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is GEEFARCE gonna be the new DCEU meme after S T A T U E S? 300db and tectonic plates?

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996:

Jesus Christ! Stop! Stop! He's already dead!

:(

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
deactivated-5bb52f8f25413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Ben wrecks.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

I like these allegations of DCEU fanboyism as if it's wrong to want a cinematic universe to reach its full potential simply because it's capable of doing so. Saying "if only Superman could not BFR, this fight would have a totally different result" is like saying "x character would not win if he weren't not faster or slower than his opponent". Superman can and he is so that's still the way it is. And I would back Hulk or Juggernaut in a fight with comic Superman without speed or BFR but op didn't restrict those abilities so Superman can stil BFR Thing

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288  Edited By FullMetalEmprah

Wth am I reading? DCEU(and MCU for that matter) wank has reached critical levels.

Oh, and Supes gets the shit beaten out of him, he literally can't do anything to Thing.

Avatar image for theserbianempire
TheSerbianEmpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing stomps.

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop this insanity Ben still oneshots

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How's this even a debate? Ben one-shots.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

G Force feats?

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben Grimm. Stronger, faster and more durable.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Thing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben speed blitzes

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben speed blitzes

He is never achieving a speedblitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The P O W E R OF A S T A R is the only missing piece to one-shot 616 powerhouses.

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben, mostly because Clark can't put him down at all.

This thread is more toxic than acid.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: I was actually laughing my ass off reading your posts, kudos