#151 Edited by Alanminler (79 posts) - - Show Bio
#152 Posted by Red_Jay (1191 posts) - - Show Bio

@alanminler:

Please don’t use that language on this kid friendly site

#153 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10970 posts) - - Show Bio
#154 Edited by Alanminler (79 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: @red_jay:

Lazy, arguing with people no evidence talk nonsense out of the story.

fanboy at no have evidence that he can win how ? 1 vs 3

#155 Posted by BOC (1568 posts) - - Show Bio

@alanminler: Bro. I made one realistic claim and you're already calling me a fanboy. I didn't even say Superman would win, I simply supported someone's argument. So far on this thread (and others) it seems that you do nothing but name call and start trouble. You're not even debating at this point. Why come on a debating site and make one claim repeatedly, then start name calling the second someone has a different opinion.

#156 Posted by Lord_Titan_ (2699 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos solos, but i still place thor above captain marvel for now

#157 Edited by Alanminler (79 posts) - - Show Bio

@boc: topic wonder woman vs ironman you help wonder woman you are fanboy or no ? it clear all topic dceu vs mcu you will help DC .

#158 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10970 posts) - - Show Bio
#159 Edited by Mister_Surreal (10970 posts) - - Show Bio

@boc: Don’t mind them, they’re just an insane MCU fanatic.

#161 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10970 posts) - - Show Bio
#162 Edited by BOC (1568 posts) - - Show Bio

@alanminler: I didn't even claim superman would win, I just supported someone's argument. That's what this site is for, what you've been doing has obviously been upsetting many users. I honestly wish the best for you, but unless you get yourself in check you need to be banned.

#163 Posted by Red_Jay (1191 posts) - - Show Bio
#164 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10970 posts) - - Show Bio

@red_jay: I’m already calling one of the mods.

#165 Posted by Alanclower (78 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos solo.

#166 Posted by BOC (1568 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos solo.

With knowledge Superman will most likely blitz and remove his IG

#167 Posted by Syntix (566 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberpunkcop: Yeah, I’m putting a spin on it and not calling that combat speed. If flying at high speeds and maneuvering around ships counts as a combat speed feat then we can also include Supemran’s ariel fight with General Zod and Superman flying around the world. Also, who said that they were going at Mach 7?

Not only that, By that logic Iron Man also has Mach+ Combat Speed since he fought the USAF Jets and Vanko’s bots in Supersonic, same thing also happened, he turns/shoot/dodge. I’ve had enough explaining about combat speed and people seem to don’t understand how it work.

#168 Posted by GXrevs06 (4767 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodlusted Supes statues them and blitzes

#169 Posted by Alanclower (78 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06: power stone will Shatter him first by he can't do anything.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for newyorkjetsarecool
#170 Edited by newyorkjetsarecool (453 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos solos maybe without any stones. It sounds dumb, but he bitched the Hulk, and he is stronger than supes. Also Thanos is cool. Marvel and Thor aren't as powerful as superman separate, but together they are. Team stomps

#171 Edited by destinyman75 (14636 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet Jesus the over wanking MCU haters still so salty... Team lol wins this. Either one on one would be a good match, three on one it's a freaking Stomp

Get over yourselves fanboys

#172 Posted by GXrevs06 (4767 posts) - - Show Bio

@gxrevs06: power stone will Shatter him first by he can't do anything.

No Caption Provided

Not before Superman blitzes him.

Besides, Thanos is not going to do that. He didn't do that once in the entire film

#173 Posted by CyberpunkCop (3406 posts) - - Show Bio

@syntix said:
@mister_surreal said:

@cyberpunkcop: Yeah, I’m putting a spin on it and not calling that combat speed. If flying at high speeds and maneuvering around ships counts as a combat speed feat then we can also include Supemran’s ariel fight with General Zod and Superman flying around the world. Also, who said that they were going at Mach 7?

Not only that, By that logic Iron Man also has Mach+ Combat Speed since he fought the USAF Jets and Vanko’s bots in Supersonic, same thing also happened, he turns/shoot/dodge. I’ve had enough explaining about combat speed and people seem to don’t understand how it work.

Iron Man was just going in a straight line Carol was not

#174 Posted by OptimusPalm (2383 posts) - - Show Bio

Man, you gotta love DC fanboys. They agree with obvious DC trolls, and get their knickers in an utter twist with obvious MCU trolls.

It’s a real shame though, the battle forums have taken a massive dive over the last few years.

#175 Edited by Mister_Surreal (10970 posts) - - Show Bio

@optimuspalm: Actually, the people supporting Superman here are making very logical arguements. It’s the MCU fanboys who can’t handle losing who they cry DC fanboy.

#176 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10970 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyberpunkcop: You haven’t proved that they were going at Mach 7, that’s true. On top of that, you refuse to understand that ariel maneuverability is not equivalent of combat speed. I’m sorry but you’re pretty much grasping at straws at this point.

#177 Posted by Darkthunder (2558 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: can't you understand? I am not saying any nonsense thing that surtur was small and half dead. I merely stated that staggering a 4 km long guy is s better than any of superman strength feats

#178 Edited by Mister_Surreal (10970 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkthunder: Show me a clip of Thor even touching Surtr when he was giant. If you are referring to Surtr in his small form I’m sorry but that arguement doesn’t hold water.

#179 Posted by Supermanthor (19818 posts) - - Show Bio

trio

#180 Posted by Darkthunder (2558 posts) - - Show Bio
#181 Posted by OptimusPalm (2383 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: You seem to have taken offence to my post, even though I was careful to not name anybody directly.

You can’t argue with my opinion of this site, because it’s just my opinion. But getting defensive and suggesting anybody who calls out DC fanboys is actually an MCU fanboy is kinda pathetic.

#182 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10970 posts) - - Show Bio
#183 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10970 posts) - - Show Bio

@optimuspalm: I wasn’t offended, just mildy annoyed. Anway, I’m not saying everyone who calls us DC fanboys are MCU fanboys, I’m saying that it’s pathetic. But that’s just my opinion.

#184 Posted by Darkthunder (2558 posts) - - Show Bio
#185 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10970 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkthunder: That kind of scaling doens’t work out. Hulk’s power level is extremely inconsistent in the MCU. He made Surtr budge once but then he stopped doing anything to him afterwards even though he was still hitting him. Hulk having one outlier striking feat and Thor beating him doesn’t mean a whole lot.

#186 Posted by Darkthunder (2558 posts) - - Show Bio
#187 Edited by Mister_Surreal (10970 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkthunder: That one punch that he wouldn’t do anything like until years later, that’s not a consistent feat. Also, what have Leviathans ever withstood that says that would do more than irritate Superman?

#188 Posted by OptimusPalm (2383 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: Well I wasn’t intending to annoy anybody, so apologies for that.

I’ve been a long time member of this site (I just read far more than I post), and seeing how this site has declined (mainly the battle boards) saddens me.

It’s fanboys (from all sides) that are at fault, and it’s got a lot worse the past couple of years with the amount of trolls and alt accounts.

I think threads like this one are mostly made to expose fanboys.

I see you regard yourself as a fanboy. To me, a fanboy is somebody who will not admit their favourite character could possibly lose to anybody else (apart from maybe another one of their favourite characters). There is no point entering a debate with a fanboy.

If that’s not you then I’d say you are a fan, not a fanboy.

#189 Posted by TheArchon (1197 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta laugh at people saying Superman wouldn’t be able to remove the gauntlet from Thanos when far weaker characters were about to do it.

#190 Posted by TheArchon (1197 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkthunder: The same Leviathan that failed to destroy a building when it died on it? Yeah. It’s not because something is big that it’s heavy.

#191 Posted by OptimusPalm (2383 posts) - - Show Bio

@thearchon: When Thanos was relaxed under Mantis’s control and not resisting at all.

#192 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10970 posts) - - Show Bio

@optimuspalm: I regard myself as a fan, but I see your point. The battle forums have become pretty sad lately.

#193 Posted by TheArchon (1197 posts) - - Show Bio

@optimuspalm: Relaxed? And? Superman’s speed and strenght is so far beyond them. Thanos had trouble dealing with them before Mantis got there anyway. If Superman was able to pull the Motherboxes apart, there’s no reason he wouldn’t be able to remove it. Anyways, I don’t see how that matters because he wouldn’t go for the gauntlet first.

#194 Edited by Mister_Surreal (10970 posts) - - Show Bio

@optimuspalm: Sure, but if Thanos is frozen by the “DCEU statue force” wouldn’t that mean Superman can easily pull it off?

#195 Edited by Alanclower (78 posts) - - Show Bio

@thearchon: this are the joke thanos fighting dr strange Ironman starlord spiderman and drax and nebula still have telepathy it are 1 vs 6.

it will very easy fight superman only one it are 3 vs 1 still have Thor and Carol hinder him from pulling glove.

superman not have telepathy closed the brain of thanos.

#196 Posted by OptimusPalm (2383 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: Depends if his hand is open or closed. Considering he knows he is in a fight, and he has to close his fist to activate the gauntlet, I doubt he would start the fight with hands open.

This may be headcannon, but that’s why I think the Avengers knew they would need Mantis for that plan to work.

@thearchon: Open you hand and it’s easy to pull off a glove. Close your hand and it’s near impossible.

#197 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10970 posts) - - Show Bio

@optimuspalm: He is only going to close his fist when the fight starts, in which case Superman can perceive the guantlet glowing as soon as it does. As I have said before, Superman is smart enough to deal with threats like this one and act immediately. While I think he would just blitz Captain Marvel from the start, he would see Thanos beginning to close his fist and the stones lighting up immediately and deal with the problem.

#198 Posted by OptimusPalm (2383 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: fight rules state full knowledge. This applies to everybody. If Supes knows about the Gauntlet, Thanos knows about Supes speed, and is also not stupid. He wouldn’t start with his hands open.

#199 Edited by Mister_Surreal (10970 posts) - - Show Bio

@optimuspalm: We don’t know how battles on comic vine start. We don’t know if it’s a “3. 2. 1. GO!” kind of fight or if they start fighting right from the start. There is no way to know for sure, but even if it is like the way you said it is Superman may still be able to pry his hand open.

#200 Edited by OptimusPalm (2383 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: I imagine The Grandmaster is in the middle with his melt stick and says “1,2,3, Go!”, and if anybody jumps the gun he melts them.

Seriously though, i’ve always thought opposing teams would start fighting at the exact same time, but if there is prep or prior knowledge then they will be more ready for their opponent before the fight starts (Supes knows the Gauntlet is arguably his biggest threat, Thanos knows he shouldn’t start the fight with his hands open)

I agree, Supes “may” still be able to pry his hand open, but it won’t be easy. It will give the other two an opportunity to attack him.