DCEU Superman Vs Thanos, Captain Marvel And Thor

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mister_surreal: watch the fight again. He was koed by being thrown into a building by DD. The world engine is not blunt force durability. And also the sun healed him. Again

Alanminler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Alanminler

@mister_surreal: He pain from beam spacecraft definitely look symptom from face.

No Caption Provided

You think he will pain from power stone or no ?

No Caption Provided

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@darkthunder: I never said that Superman is allpowerful with blitzing, he isn’t. Getting thrown through building doesn’t equal taking damage. And the world engine was a beam of raw force so it kind of was a blunt force durability feat based on the nature of the weapon. It was actually projecting a beam of gravity so we know this for a fact.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alanminler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Alanminler

@mister_surreal :if you no arguments please shut up already stop trolling.

bias of fanboy clear.

He not are level planet even superman are level nuke.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@alanminler: You please shut up and get off the vine. You always come and give these sh*tty arguments and edited GIFs and yet you have the gall to call me a troll. Get lost.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_surreal: but the surtur punch was greater than anything he has ever done

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkthunder: What? If you mean Surtr when he was small and half dead then I’m not even going to talk about that.

Alanminler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

@mister_surreal : Clear evidence have on scene please stop troll.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@alanminler: Yeah, my point is that Superman would remove the guantlet before it was used so you can stop using that as an argument. And when you learn to stick to one accaount, stop using edited GIFS and find a real example of me trolling, you can crawl back under the bridge you came from. Me disagreeing with you is not trolling, you are the definition of being a troll.

Syntix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos solos.

Syntix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This probably gonna sounds like i’m wanking Superman, but until i see someone from the MCU with the combat speed that even come close to that of Superman’s, i dare say he’s untouchable.

Alanminler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Alanminler

@syntix: I nor see he can touch Carol or escape from destroy planet of power stone / in scene ending Carol she are light speed.

please stop think speed of superman are jesus He not a god.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Syntix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alanminler: Again, that’s travel speed not combat speed, ur editing blows my mind.

Alanminler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Alanminler

@syntix: She can fight in while travel flying and shoot beam please you stop quote that it are travel speed.

I know you want give superman win But you should accept the truth Some things he didn't win.

still have thanos and SB Thor It are 3 vs 1.

No Caption Provided

CyberpunkCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@syntix said:

This probably gonna sounds like i’m wanking Superman, but until i see someone from the MCU with the combat speed that even come close to that of Superman’s, i dare say he’s untouchable.

The team has the power stone one planet wiping AOE and he's dead they don't need to touch him

Syntix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@syntix said:

The team has the power stone one planet wiping AOE and he's dead they don't need to touch him

whats stopping him from disarming the IG from Thanos? we’re talking about a fully knowledge Superman, knowing how dangerous the IG is he will definitely utilize his speed to pull the Gauntlet off of Thanos’ hand.

TheGerudoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is full knowledge, couldn't Thanos just destroy the sun, leaving Clark without his power source?

Battle location isn't shown so maybe this isn't an option, but if they're on Earth Thanos could definitely do it with the space and power stones.

Team wins this fight.

Another decisive win for team MCU.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegerudoking: Read post #118. Superman will most likely disarm him before he gets that chance.

Alanminler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Alanminler

@boc: Open your heart superman fanboy Thor and Carol will hinder he.

carol fly fast enough shot energy beam at superman Thor can open bifrost at he.

or Thor use bifrost travel Thanos go to Other stars already give Thanos use power stone destroy superman.

No Caption Provided

jaakor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@syntix: her missile feat already puts her on if not above his level in that department, she not only stopped the Mach 30+ missile but caught it, stopped it and threw it away before the other Mach 30+ missiles could even catch up

Not to mention that having FTL flight capabilities means she MUST have at least MHS+ reactions, otherwise she would slam into planets and asteroids

CyberpunkCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By CyberpunkCop

@syntix said:
@cyberpunkcop said:
@syntix said:

whats stopping him from disarming the IG from Thanos? we’re talking about a fully knowledge Superman, knowing how dangerous the IG is he will definitely utilize his speed to pull the Gauntlet off of Thanos’ hand.

It took putting Thanos into a trance for several minutes while Tony and Spiderman pull it out of his completely relaxed hand since he's in a fight here he will most likely be making a grip with the gauntlet ever tried to pull a glove out of someone's hand while they're making a grip??? it's extremely hard to the point where you'de need break their fingers to do it

And Carol can intercept him if he tries she might not be as fast as him but she's still pretty fast

in the fight with Ronan's crew she blitzes Kree ships that can go from the earth's orbit to ground level in less than 40 and dodged their blasters that were twice as fast as said ships

To give you an idea if an object is moving at Mach 1.24 it would take it 4 minutes and 19 seconds to reach the ground so those ships are at least Mach 7 and their blasters are Mach 14 and to add to that she wasn't even taking that fight seriously

Syntix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaakor: That’s not a combat speed feat, thats simply a blunt durability and a lifting feat, we have yet to see Carol moving her body at a speed comparable to her travel speed, until that i still have to lean towards Superman (in terms of speed). I’m not saying Superman could win this fight i’m saying they don’t have the speed to deal with a bloodlusted Superman.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyberpunkcop: Stop wanking. I already debunked Carol having combat speed that says she can react to Superman.

CyberpunkCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyberpunkcop: Stop wanking. I already debunked Carol having combat speed that says she can react to Superman.

Would it be possible for you to stop acting like a child???

Syntix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@syntix said:
@cyberpunkcop said:
@syntix said:

It took putting Thanos into a trance for several minutes while Tony and Spiderman pull it out of his completely relaxed hand since he's in a fight here he will most likely be making a grip with the gauntlet ever tried to pull a glove out of someone's hand while they're making a grip??? it's extremely hard to the point where you'de need break their fingers to do it

And Carol can intercept him if he tries she might not be as fast as him but she's still pretty fast

in the fight with Ronan's crew she blitzes Kree ships that can go from the earth's orbit to ground level in less than 40 and dodged their blasters that were twice as fast as said ships

To give you an idea if an object is moving at Mach 1.24 it would take it 4 minutes and 19 seconds to reach the ground so those ships are at least Mach 7 and their blasters are Mach 14 and to add to that she wasn't even taking that fight seriously

Simple, Superman statues and pull off the gauntlet + this is a bloodlusted Superman that we are talking about he will definitely pull the gauntlet off rather easily, and i do agree Carol would make a good interceptor and Thor is no joke too.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyberpunkcop: Fine. Sorry if it seems that way, I’m just getting tired of arguements that I don’t think hold any bearing.

CyberpunkCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@syntix said:
@cyberpunkcop said:
@syntix said:
@cyberpunkcop said:
@syntix said:

Simple, Superman statues and pull off the gauntlet + this is a bloodlusted Superman that we are talking about he will definitely pull the gauntlet off rather easily, and i do agree Carol would make a good interceptor and Thor is no joke too.

Superman can definitely statue Thanos not disagreeing with that but he will have to pry it out of his hand if Thanos was alone it's entirly doable nine times out of ten but he's not Carol can easily attack him if he tries to go for the gauntlet allowing Thanos to pull an Eson and glass the planet

jaakor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@syntix: are you joking? She caught and threw the missile fast enough that the mach30+ missiles behind didn't catch up,that IS a combat feat, she doesn't have to have reflexes as fast as her travel speed to keep uo with Superman, don't see how that argument works, she can more than keep up with him in terms of speed

CyberpunkCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyberpunkcop: Fine. Sorry if it seems that way, I’m just getting tired of arguements that I don’t think hold any bearing.

I mean we see those ships explicitly going at Mach 7 even faster if you exclude the time spent maneuvring but i don't have the movie on VOD so I'm just lowballing it for now and i know what you're gonna say travel speed doesn't equal combat speed luckily the Kree ship was in combat while moving that fast

There is just no other way to spin it Carol is a fast character the fastest in the MCU by a huge margin

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos solos

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaakor: the missiles were at minimum 3 digit Mach, in the opening scene the missiles hit a planet in 3-4 seconds from a solid distance from the planet.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@cyberpunkcop: Yeah, I’m putting a spin on it and not calling that combat speed. If flying at high speeds and maneuvering around ships counts as a combat speed feat then we can also include Supemran’s ariel fight with General Zod and Superman flying around the world. Also, who said that they were going at Mach 7?

CyberpunkCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyberpunkcop: Yeah, I’m putting a spin on it and not calling that combat speed. If flying at high speeds and maneuvering around ships counts as a combat speed feat then we can also include Supemran’s ariel fight with General Zod and Superman flying around the world. Also, who said that they were going at Mach 7?

The ship wasn't just maneuvering around it was dodging/shooting/making quick turns literally the definition of combat speed

As for the Mach 7 this makes it very clear

Alanminler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Alanminler

@syntix: please stop wanked statue cannot stop lightning it still move speed lightning >> speed of superman he cannot statue lightning.

You Differences in width lightning of Thor and flash or no ? armor lightning thor will tag him.

damage from lightning of Thor will attack him >>> lightning of flash no have damage.

Carol still faster over lightning.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@cyberpunkcop: The “only” flaw in that statement is that you have no evidence that the ships themselves were moving at Mach 1 let alone Mach 7 at the time that Captain Marvel was destroying them. A lot of the statements that you made are based heavily on assumptions.

CyberpunkCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyberpunkcop: The “only” flaw in that statement is that you have no evidence that the ships themselves were moving at Mach 1 let alone Mach 7 at the time that Captain Marvel was destroying them. A lot of the statements that you made are based heavily on assumptions.

Give me one good reason the ships would go any slower against Carol just one

Alanminler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Alanminler

@mister_surreal: superman slow than lightning.

See the evidence above it still move in mode bloodlusted.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyberpunkcop: They just arrived outside of Earth’s atmosphere, they have reaosn to be flying around back and forth at Mach 7. If that were the case then that just makes no sense. You haven’t proved that they were travelling at Mach 7 in the first place, again because of the assumptions that you keep making.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@alanminler: Superman would tank Thor’s lightning. I thought I told you to never tag me again.

jaakor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr: oh? Must have forgotten that, do you have a scan or gif?

Alanminler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Alanminler

@mister_surreal: you compare speed at slow than lightning and light speed of carol.

i don't like prejudice you think superman are jesus.

stop fanboy wanked or help he superman not a god he no way win.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@alanminler: Don’t. F******. Tag me. You’re a delusional fanboy who can barley understand the points that other people are making.

Alanminler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Alanminler

@mister_surreal: Thor use bifrost travel Thanos go to Other stars already give Thanos use power stone destroy superman end.

or destroy sun power source of superman ending please stop trolling he die horribly.

You Not worth.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alanminler: You can barley make a coherent point, I lose brain cells every time I debate with you. If you don’t stop harassing me then I’m getting the mods involved. Last warning. LEAVE. ME. ALONE.

Alanminler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alanminler: OK, I’m calling the mods. I hope you get your @ss band.

Alanminler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Alanminler
Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alanminler: There is something seriously wrong with you.