dark_globe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By dark_globe

@mister_surreal said:

@dark_globe: Superman is morals off so there is nothing stopping him from doing so. Thor’s star feat is one of energy resistance by the way so that doesn’t amount to his overall durability. Name other feats that would make him more durable. Superman can also pull off the guantlet before Thanos can close his fist so that settles the fight.

tanking a blast from a neutron star = tanking XY nukes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> barely tanking single nuke and get stuned .
thor got an insane upgrade in IW . SB overpowered full IG >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything superman did in his new movies .
reality stone alone in thanoses hands can turn movie superman into bubbles .

doesn´t matter if superman is morals off and faster ... he could punch them all day and this duo would only get more and more pissed .
movie sup is not taking them down . deal with it .

CyberpunkCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By CyberpunkCop

@mister_surreal said:

@cyberpunkcop: Well, he healed from a nuke completely and casually saved a rocket that just exploded. Those aren’t even all of his feats. Captain Marvel on the other hand...

The nuke almost killed him and add to that he was in space where solar radiation is magnitudes more intense than on earth and he didn't save a rocket he saved a shuttle the rocket was destroyed as far is i remember

Still does he have any feats of reacting to something at the speed range of those Kree missiles??? if not Carol can easily intercept him long enough for Thanos to glass the planet

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_globe: OK, don’t need to get triggered. Again, surving a neutron star is a feat of energy resistance. Thor doesn’t have any feats that say he would tank getting punched by Superman because those hits are blunt force damage. Superman can also take off the infinity guantlet and use it against them. If Thanos weren’t there then he could just blitz Captain Marvel and then beat Thor to death. No one is winning against someone who is essentially fighting statues. Sorry but my arguement is quite valid.

Alanminler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Alanminler
Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@cyberpunkcop: If radiation is more intense in space than on Earth doesn’t that only mean that the feat was more impressive? Also, I specifically used the word healed because he was almost dead. That feat however is still far above anything that Captain Marvel can dish out.

Flying in front of a missile and sticking her hands out afterwards isn’t enough to say that she can react to someone who can speed blitz people with the combat speed of bullets.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alanminler said:

@alanminler said:

@mister_surreal:@mrtrey:@jaakor:@dark_globe:

Thanos solo just power stone is enough no who in DCEU universe are level planet / nuke level vs planet leve

No Caption Provided

Power of Captain Marvel.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@mister_surreal: Please look at and stop bias of Fanboy he can't win.

Fanboy? Like the person who uses fake feats and set up about 3 accounts? Don’t embarrass yourself with your hypocrisy.

Alanminler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Alanminler

@mister_surreal: what ? are change the issue / I have 1 account please stop tag i no Evidence please stop allegation.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alanminler: I'm not changing the issue. You're the same person who always posts GIFs that were clearly edited with the same broken English. You are something of a liar my friend.

Alanminler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Alanminler
Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alanminler: I'm not talking about those feats, I'm talking about the other ones that you post on other CBM threads.

Alanminler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Alanminler

@mister_surreal: what threads CBM ? I are new account still not post what look have (52 posts) .

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CyberpunkCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By CyberpunkCop

@cyberpunkcop: If radiation is more intense in space than on Earth doesn’t that only mean that the feat was more impressive? Also, I specifically used the word healed because he was almost dead. That feat however is still far above anything that Captain Marvel can dish out.

Flying in front of a missile and sticking her hands out afterwards isn’t enough to say that she can react to someone who can speed blitz people with the combat speed of bullets.

No it means Superman whose powers come from the sun had a much easier time healing in space then he would on earth but I do agree Carol can't really put Superman down but Thanos with the power stone

Bullets move at Mach 2-3 depending on the ammunition and weapons however those missiles move at reentry speeds Mach 33 and that's further backed up by an earlier scene in the movie where they impact the ground seconds after they were fired from space and this is without taking into account that Carol was moving at about the same speed as those missiles in the opposite direction or the fact that they have thrusters to further increase their speed

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_surreal said:

No it means Superman whose powers come from the sun had a much easier time healing in space then he would on earth but I do agree Carol can't really put Superman down but Thanos with the power stone

Fair enough.

Bullets move at Mach 2-3 depending on the ammunition and weapons however those missiles move at reentry speeds Mach 33 and that's further backed up by an earlier scene in the movie where they impact the ground seconds after they were fired from space and this is without taking into account that Carol was moving at about the same speed as those missiles in the opposite direction or the fact that they have thrusters to further increase their speed

That's what I mean. She was able to equal speed with the missile after she flew straight towards it and put up her hands a second before making contact. That isn't the same as a combat speed feat that says he can react to Superman and trade punches with him (not that they would injure him).

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghomes: @alanminler: About you using made up feats and thinking that I'm not able to figure out who is hiding behind accounts.

CyberpunkCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyberpunkcop said:
@mister_surreal said:

Fair enough.

That's what I mean. She was able to equal speed with the missile after she flew straight towards it and put up her hands a second before making contact. That isn't the same as a combat speed feat that says he can react to Superman and trade punches with him (not that they would injure him).

If she didn't have reaction speeds at the range of Mach30+ she wouldn't have caught it so precisely from the tip she would have either headbutted it or failed to grip it all together or just skidded along the missile I suggest you read about relative motion to get a firmer grasp of the feat and why it's undeniably impressive

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@cyberpunkcop: I understand the feat and never said that it wasn’t impressive. I’m also very educated when it comes to spatial relativity so I think I’m fine on the matter.

Now, if the missile is travelling at a speed of Mach 33 then that means that it is travelling at the speed of sound (343m/s) times 33. If we do 343 x 33 = 11319 m. If we divide that by 1000 then we get 11.39 km per second.

If Captain Marvel matches that speed after speeding up from the planet’s surface and it just entered Earth’s atmosphere, then it would be doubling the incoming speed to being 22.78 km per second.

The Earth's atmosphere is about 700 km high from where the missile is going from, so that gives her about 30 seconds while flying up at roughly the same speed to catch the missile. In the seen she was to able catch it at the last second as I have stated. So after doing the calculations, I can honestly say she lacks the reactive speed to stop Superman from blitzing.

Spiders13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks wins alone.

nightgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyberpunkcop: That feat is an energy output/projection feat, not a strength feat.

Matthew660

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone of them would put up a decent fight, together they stomp.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255 said:
@alanminler said:

@bayman007: @plotweapon16255:speed blitz not kill batman in armored durability SB Thor and Thanos >>> durability batman in armored.

coz he didn't want to kill,genius.

Loading Video...

Steppenwolf not have damage from punching of superman he stand up attempt fight to continue end justice league cannot kill steppenwolf wit ending by parademon .

that wasn't blood-lusted.

Thor have healing factor why people to forget about this after tank neutron star he get Stormbreaker healed.

coz it's unquantifiable.

He definitely angry batman shoot he by minigun are you get shot by gun you angry or no ?

No Caption Provided

angry isnt blood lusted.

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team kicks his ass.

jaakor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU CM has similar if not superior strength feats and her speed isn't beneath Superman, quite the opposite infact, so 'statuing' her is out of the question,infact a greater argument could be made for her statuing him, seeing how fast she is. Saying she can't hurt Superman is BS.

And Thor withstanding the neutron star is not just heat resistance, that is a very stupid thing to say, the movie blatantly said he took the full force of the star. My

Thanos with the gems?

Come on,this is spite

dark_globe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DCEU fanboys are acting like thors feat is just some passive energy or heat feat or something .
such a blast at close enough distance would lay waste on earth and fry it in seconds , making it unhabitable for thousands of years .
superman was straggling with a single nuke in his movie which is literally nothing compared to energy output of such a blast from neutron star .
superman has speed but his movie version lacks force to put thanos or thor down : they have extremely high durability
(higher then anything superman could do , therefore he can´t KO them or kill them) .

jplaya2023

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thanos solos. with only his power thanos 5 shotted the hulk who's stronger than DCEU superman by movie feats

hulk lifting that warship in avengers 1 >>>> superman lifting that ship in the sea

nightgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_globe: It is an energy durability/resistance feat. Captain Marvel’s warhead feat is an energy output feat more so than a strength feat.

nightgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jplaya2023: I think Hulk is underpowered in the MCU, especially when he has to fight DCEU characters on CV.

greenroost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dceu superman gets stomped, somehow mismatch also

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@dark_globe: But it really is. That star was projecting energy towards him, not blunt force. We aren’t being fanboys, you’re just to hung up on wanting Sups to lose to now you have to reach in order to say that Thor has some insane durability feat. You are literally arguing against science to prove a point.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

trio

Alanminler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Alanminler
Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@alanminler: You’re the most bias person I have ever seen on the CBM threads. Don’t tag me. I never said that Doomsday can beat him, I implied that Dormammu has no onscreen feats.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His speed is so wanked. When has blitz worked against high tiers? Lol at the people saying he can remove the gauntlet. He gets Impaled and burnt by power stone.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyberpunkcop: also supe had a shield called DD to save him from most of the impact

CyberpunkCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyberpunkcop: also supe had a shield called DD to save him from most of the impact

And it happened in space were there's no blast wave for nukes

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_surreal:

@dark_globe: OK, don’t need to get triggered. Again, surving a neutron star is a feat of energy resistance. Thor doesn’t have any feats that say he would tank getting punched by Superman because those hits are blunt force

how about being punched hard by the angriest Hulk in the MCU?

damage. Superman can also take off the infinity guantlet and use it against them. If Thanos weren’t there then he could just blitz Captain Marvel and then beat Thor to death. No one is winning against someone who is essentially fighting statues. Sorry but my arguement is quite valid.

yeah like superman is a guy who knows a lot about infinity stones He can blitz marvel but beating Thor to death? Thanos won't be sitting idly when that happens

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@darkthunder: Getting punched by Hulk is pretty unimpressive compared to someone who was able to tank punches from Doomsday and took no damage from a machine that was terraforming parts of an entire city. Also, Superman is smart enough to remove anything that looks like a weapon from the fight. For example, when he was zombified and fighting Wonder Woman he stopped her from clashing her bracelets as she was getting ready to send him back with the showkcwave. If he sees the gauntlet lighting up he is going to know that means trouble and is smart enough to remove it from the fight.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@darkthunder: @cyberpunkcop: I love how you two are so salty that you have to lowball all of Superman’s feats to heal the wound of the MCU character’s not being allpowerful like you want them to be.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@cyberpunkcop: For the record, the nuke’s radiation would also be more intense in space like the sun’s rays so that argument doesn’t even make a difference.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_surreal: unimpressive! Man hulk staggered 4 km guy who could defeat someone who is invincible. Yeah superman may be smart enough to do that but using his toaa blitzing speed, how did he remove ww's bracelets? He will hold thanos hand like he did to ww and then will get fixed into a rock. And also he didn't tank DDS punches. He was literally getting hurt.

CyberpunkCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By CyberpunkCop

@mister_surreal:

No Caption Provided

Here I thought you were an adult seriously kid these are fictional characters there is no need to be so uptight

And yeah a nuke not having a blast wave does make a difference since the only thing he would have to survive is heat and radiation with no physical force

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkthunder: He was getting thrown around not getting damaged.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_surreal: MCU characters may not be all powerful like the toaa blitzing superman,but surely strong enough to defeat him as a team

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Mister_Surreal

@cyberpunkcop: Are you seriously pulling the “kid” card? I wasn’t the one getting all salty about “fanboys”. I’m just having a nice time debating. But now you are restoring to cheap shots to make me seem like some fanboy in his mom’s basement with no life. Congratulations, you made my day.