User Lists: 0

Avatar image for darthvaderrocks
darthvaderrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Captain Marvel's durability is better than Superman's but she still lacks the strength to do any damage that hasn't changed since her solo film. Scarlet Witch just doesn't have the speed to keep up with Supes and he could and will one shot her.

Supes FTW

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman.

nightgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax: Really the fight comes down to CM vs Superman. This fight would be close. She has the durability to stand up to Supes, but her striking isn’t the greatest.

I’d say it ends like Supes v Zod, 7/10, each win with mid-high diff for Supes.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain Marvel's durability is better than Superman's but she still lacks the strength to do any damage that hasn't changed since her solo film. Scarlet Witch just doesn't have the speed to keep up with Supes and he could and will one shot her.

Supes FTW

Her durability is not better. She got one shot by a power gem punch from Thanos.

Avatar image for darthvaderrocks
darthvaderrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Archangel01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman with some difficulty

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

el-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Wanda was about to solo Thanos so by that there's a good chance she could do something similar to Supes she was OP as shit

TEFUKAM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man of Steel

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol should be able to bullrush him to give Wanda enough time to hold Clark in place for them to attack and deal with. Maybe even use a form of telepathy too.

If Wanda gets taken out right away though, (by being blitzed, heat visioned, etc.) I don’t think Carol would be able to do much.

Wanda’s the MVP, but I don’t think they’d survive without the other.

I’d give them about 5 wins out of 10 fights. These women have more viable options of victory but the stat gap he has over them should be enough.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol didn't do anything that Superman couldn't replicate, and her combat speed isn't as good as people initially thought as evidenced by her short lived mano y mano with Thanos.Wanda, however, was kinda-sorta more impressive as she managed to booty clap Thanos, I don't know what to say about that but she was quite impressive.

With that being said, Superman still take it. In-character, I don't think he'd blitz them (y'know coz they're woman, and you gotta respecc wahmen!)

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol didn't do anything that Superman couldn't replicate, and her combat speed isn't as good as people initially thought as evidenced by her short lived mano y mano with Thanos.Wanda, however, was kinda-sorta more impressive as she managed to booty clap Thanos, I don't know what to say about that but she was quite impressive.

With that being said, Superman still take it. In-character, I don't think he'd blitz them (y'know coz they're woman, and you gotta respecc wahmen!)

WW disagrees.

PercyBender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duo 10/10

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@macleen: He wasn't in his right mindset though. But I guess if you use Faora as an example, that'd be fair.

Mr_Shazam0920

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Mr_Shazam0920

@Aristeaus:

Did you really use being attacked by the power stone as an anti feat?

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@macleen: He wasn't in his right mindset though. But I guess if you use Faora as an example, that'd be fair.

Yeah forgot about Faora. He also couldn't resist blitzing Batfleck even when he stated he was holding back. Makes me think blitzing is some kind of OCD for him.

TheVVitchKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins an argument can be made for Marvel soloing her durability is arguably out of his league and the ship she destroyed makes the world engine look tiny by comparison

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman needs better opponents.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@macleen: Oh I never disagreed with that, speedblitzing is his go-to move, it's his battle signature which is what makes it combat-applicable and not just "travel speed therefore dismissible", and the BvS guidebooks explicitly stated that his reaction speed is as good as his travel speed otherwise he wouldn't be able to avoid anything in his path and he has actually has a ton of feats supplementing that claim but I'm not sure if we can say the same thing about Carol.

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m split. Carols Durability and Striking Feats are on Superman’s level easily as well as travel speed. Combat Speed is where it gets tricky. Wanda can sure as hell kill him if she is given the opportunity.

5/10 either one

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus:

Did you really use being attacked by the power stone as an anti feat?

Sure did. Unless we are pretending that punch was nuke level all of the sudden?

Mr_Shazam0920

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus:

Lol. I’m not even going to entertain this.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins an argument can be made for Marvel soloing her durability is arguably out of his league and the ship she destroyed makes the world engine look tiny by comparison

Celebrobtoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda was about to solo Thanos so by that there's a good chance she could do something similar to Supes she was OP as shit

THIS

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends how Superman fights. Captain Marvel destroying Thanos ship was a good feat. Scarlet Witch beating Thanos was a great feat. With that being said I feel like Superman would’ve destroyed that ship the same way and would beat Thanos even moreso than Scarlet.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not even gonna read the title. Gonna assume this is post-Endgame and table this for now.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wanda has never shown to TP someone who has control of themselves in the air, aka flight abilities. I'm pretty sure Clark can easily break free of any holds she puts him in with the immense speed feats he has. If you take Clark's flight away, she'd probably be useful, but she's useless here with his flight.

It's really just Carol vs Clark in disguise.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 MattyBoi  Online

Wanda gets one shotted. Shes basically fodder

Carol and Clark stalemate cuz clark cant hurt her and she cant hit clark.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi said:

You think Carol can hurt Clark, but not vice versa? What about Carol makes you think either of those things?

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 MattyBoi  Online

Wanda has never shown to TP someone who has control of themselves in the air, aka flight abilities. I'm pretty sure Clark can easily break free of any holds she puts him in with the immense speed feats he has. If you take Clark's flight away, she'd probably be useful, but she's useless here with his flight.That kinda makes no sense, if shes got clark in her grasp him flying isnt really gonna help him bc hes gonna get overpowered by her. But its likely not gonna happen anyways since he can just blitz and one shot

It's really just Carol vs Clark in disguise. Indeed lmao

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 MattyBoi  Online

@mattyboi said:

You think Carol can hurt Clark, but not vice versa? What about Carol makes you think either of those things?

1. I never said she could hurt clark, either way she can, she hurt thanos who casually tanks hits from hulk for fun, same hulk who did the leviathan feat that beats anything supes did(besides off screen tectonic plate feat, but we dont know how he did it and how long it took plus its a lifting feat anyways)

2. She no sold a headbutt from thanos, this same headbutt that put thor on his ass(same thor that casually tanks hits from hulk)

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ProfessorRespect

Witch can solo, tbh

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi said:
@batman242 said:
@mattyboi said:

1. I never said she could hurt clark, either way she can, she hurt thanos who casually tanks hits from hulk for fun, same hulk who did the leviathan feat that beats anything supes did(besides off screen tectonic plate feat, but we dont know how he did it and how long it took plus its a lifting feat anyways)

2. She no sold a headbutt from thanos, this same headbutt that put thor on his ass(same thor that casually tanks hits from hulk)

The Leviathan is the most exaggerated feat next to Sokovia and Ring feat. The Leviathan itself provided the majority of the energy in that scene and it's evident in that despite Hulk hitting it head on, it's momentum still pushed Hulk back tens to one hundred feet back from his original position. The most important thing Hulk did there was killing the beast with his strike, leaving himself to deal with residual momentum only that he still didn't over come and halt til seconds later. The question is, can Clark or any other high tier replicate killing the monster? Yes. Would any of those high tiers cold turkey or at least bring the beast's momentum to a halt quicker than Hulk did? Yes, Clark and Carol mainly. They dwarf Hulk in strength and would probably stop it the second it made contact with their fists. Hulk's feat against the Leviathan is a strength feat mostly and has already been surpassed by Clark in his first appearance.

2. I have a hard time grasping how comparing Thor's durability makes it that much more impressive. Thor has been put on his ass by IM. I'm not saying Thor is weak, but at the end of the day, all of these characters are 200-400 lbs each regardless of their amazing strength. They can be moved by many things as long as they aren't braced. Carol was completely braced for that headbutt and thus didn't move. Imagine Clark who is comparable to her in durability if he's fully braced as well.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax: Well I could be wrong, but unless Clark has a reason to, he's not one to blitz right out the gate. In fact, I think he's more likely to let his opponent attack first. But even assuming he will attack, I think that with Captain Marvel's highest caliber feats (and I'm talking across the board--strength, speed, maneuverability, durability) she can keep Clark occupied long enough for Wanda to use her TK/"magic". Keep in mind that I only think Wanda needs a clear shot at Clark to use her powers on him--it's not like I'm looking for Carol to completely down him or anything. The question I have is can she do real damage, or better yet, can she do enough in conjunction with CM to put him down. And being that Clark has something Thanos doesn't (flight and significant speed), can Wanda stop him from resisting?

While I do think the pair can give him a real fight, I give this to Superman in the end.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@batman242 said:

@diarrhearegatta: If she could hold Thanos and nearly kill him on the spot, I think the same can happen to Clark, abit with trouble due to his lasers and speed. Carol can maybe hold him back, but if he hits hard and fast off the bat, I think that he could win. It really depends on what both teams do when the fight starts.

Well, I'm glad you put some good, logical analysis into your post, that's really good to know that you didn't just tag me with a pathetically useless tag that basically wastes my time and the person that made the comment in the process. Takes effort and real guts to do that.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 MattyBoi  Online

@mattyboi said:
@batman242 said:
@mattyboi said:

The Leviathan is the most exaggerated feat next to Sokovia and Ring feat.I dont think the ring feat is exaggerated, infact i think its lowballed and isnt used as often as it should be, just my opinion though. The Leviathan itself provided the majority of the energy in that scene and it's evident in that despite Hulk hitting it head on, it's momentum still pushed Hulk back tens to one hundred feet back from his original position But he was still strong enough to one shot it, which is the important and impressive part. The most important thing Hulk did there was killing the beast with his strike, leaving himself to deal with residual momentum only that he still didn't over come and halt til seconds later. The question is, can Clark or any other high tier replicate killing the monster? Yes. Based off what exactly? That thing flew through building like they were nothing, and yes concrete buildings, not the glass ones supes get punched through. Would any of those high tiers cold turkey or at least bring the beast's momentum to a halt quicker than Hulk did? Yes, Clark and Carol mainly. Carol can, but not supes. She literally flew through thanos' ship like it was nothing. They dwarf Hulk in strength Maybe captain marvel but not supes and would probably stop it the second it made contact with their fists. Hulk's feat against the Leviathan is a strength feat mostly and has already been surpassed by Clark in his first appearance.Only feat clark has thats better/comparable to it is the world engine feat(which he did by going to the core of it, and even if we wank him and say it wasnt the core which is was, carol casually flying through thanos' ship is still MUCH better than that.

2. I have a hard time grasping how comparing Thor's durability makes it that much more impressive. Thor has been put on his ass by IM Iron man isnt weak, and thor was weakened when he fought tony, what type of lowball is this?. I'm not saying Thor is weak, but at the end of the day, all of these characters are 200-400 lbs each regardless of their amazing strength. Lets also ignore he casually tanks hits from hulk, who did the leviathan feat. They can be moved by many things as long as they aren't braced. Carol was completely braced for that headbutt and thus didn't move.She literally no sold it even if you were braced thats still no selling. Imagine Clark who is comparable to her in durability if he's fully braced as well. Except clark is nowhere near her in durability

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242 said:

@diarrhearegatta: If she could hold Thanos and nearly kill him on the spot, I think the same can happen to Clark, abit with trouble due to his lasers and speed. Carol can maybe hold him back, but if he hits hard and fast off the bat, I think that he could win. It really depends on what both teams do when the fight starts.

Well, I'm glad you put some good, logical analysis into your post, that's really good to know that you didn't just tag me with a pathetically useless tag that basically wastes my time in the process.

She can hold and nearly kill Thanos on the spot completely because he has 0 control over his body in the air, and the same goes every single other person she's encountered and used TP on thus far.

Clark can fly and you'd need to show that she has power enough to hold and overcome the power of a man who resisted the suction of a singularity and flew through a gravity beam powerful enough to split the ocean down to it's sea bed. She's fodder here unless you can prove she can beat that.