DCEU Superman vs MCU Hela

felgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@rampagethefirst: that is true about doomsday being killed by other means, and he did regen from his hand going missing, bit if his head were lopped off, personally, I think different story hes gone.

NLF as defined from what I've seen in the threads here is along the definition I posted earlier.....but I digress and won't argue the point further.

On helas regen, tanking the hits from thor and others could be argued to pack as much punch as supes hits but we don't actually know. What we do know is she does have an insane regen as she healed instantly from being impaled by gungir.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ridiculous mismatch

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@felgrim:

that is true about doomsday being killed by other means, and he did regen from his hand going missing, bit if his head were lopped off, personally, I think different story hes gone.

What? So you're blatantly going to ignore Doomsdays superior durability to instantly regrow limbs yet take into consideration Hela's regen? which is barely even there? Hmm, okay fair enough.

NLF as defined from what I've seen in the threads here is along the definition I posted earlier.....but I digress and won't argue the point further.

Your definition is wrong tho.

On helas regen, tanking the hits from thor and others could be argued to pack as much punch as supes hits but we don't actually know. What we do know is she does have an insane regen as she healed instantly from being impaled by gungir.

We actually do know that it doesn't pack the same amount of force, if it did, Hela would be paste by now lol, unless you're saying normal Asgardians can tank Superman's punches..Because normal Asgardians have tanked Thor's punches. Idk how that regen feat is relevant but ok!

felgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: lol, how am I discounting Doomsday's regen when I already addressed it? He did heal, but it wasn't an actual hand he regrew and if, like hela, his head gets lopped off, then he's dead too.

My definition isn't actually incorrect. So, no.

And stating that Hela would be paste because you think Clark hits with much greater force is your opinion. No actual calcs provided by the makers of the movies to go by, so, yeah, again, no. Going by on-screen feats, you can't say that Hela has not been hit with as much force as Clark can provide. Not enough info. Enjoy.

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela cuts him to pieces...he has poor piercing durability already similar to Doomsday...

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@felgrim: Sweet! I guess Doomsday cannot be killed unless there's Kryptonite since "my definition" of NLF is part and parcel of the plot storyline and the entirety of the movie BvS and not even comic herald tiers can kill Doomsday unless they have Kryptonite, I believe you've made your point very clear and I believe you should take a rest now.

Doomsday still was affected by physical attacks (and his piercing durability is questionnable).

Hela wasn't, and there was a few good ones in there.

Avatar image for deactivated-5beeed406e9c9
deactivated-5beeed406e9c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lmao, Hela gets stomped no matter what

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon: So was Hela, she was affected by physical attacks (fighting Thor) and she was also cut by fodder Kryptonian weapon.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@felgrim:

lol, how am I discounting Doomsday's regen when I already addressed it? He did heal, but it wasn't an actual hand he regrew and if, like hela, his head gets lopped off, then he's dead too.

Yes and I fully agree with that but you said Hela would survive and that's where we disagree because that's where your NLF comes into play, you're putting it on Hela's abilities, every one of them due to her being connected to Asgard, which is actually only applicable in the movie.

My definition isn't actually incorrect. So, no.

It is.

And stating that Hela would be paste because you think Clark hits with much greater force is your opinion.

No it's not my opinion. Him flicking Steppenwolf a few metres, carrying a building out of sheer strength without damaging anything, punching Zod a few metres away through buildings while still inexperienced, and breaking the sound barrier with his punches. So, yes, it's not my opinion. I'm going by on-panel feats, Thor's punches have been withstood by fodder Asgardian soldiers.

No actual calcs provided by the makers of the movies to go by, so, yeah, again, no. Going by on-screen feats, you can't say that Hela has not been hit with as much force as Clark can provide. Not enough info. Enjoy.

I actually just did and I believe everyone should come to the same verdict if they watched the movies properly.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e46df20c7e13
deactivated-5e46df20c7e13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if in character Hela stomps, if bloodlust Superman Stomps. simply really.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Superman, due to speed.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon: So was Hela, she was affected by physical attacks (fighting Thor) and she was also cut by fodder Kryptonian weapon.

She ignored the damage, like she was intangible. I know she wasn't but at the end, same results. The attack's intensity counted for little: Both Asgardian grunt blades and the mother of all lightning did the very same effect - nothing. It's not healing - she just wasn't hurt, even if clearly pierced through etc. She didn't bleed, and her garnement also stayed intact (which asn't the case when she was an Earth).

Her offensive power was just as OP. Hela was practically an abstract, power-wise - a Goddess of Death.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon: She didn't ignore the damge, she was quite surprised..and same goes for Doomsday, he regenerated instantly. Not really, the lightning bolt knocked her out, it was in the script of the movie. She clearly healed herself while she was unconscious.

Hela has not done anything to suggest she can even scratch Superman..Not to mention, she doesn't even have the durability feats to suggest she can tank his punches or reaction time to counter his speed.

felgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: yes, we do disagree about a few things, no my definition isn't incorrect (still), and going by on-screen feats means going by the feats, trying to get in further saying only able to happen on asgard and all that is trying to nitpick at the feats and there is not enough evidence to back that up fully, like I said, not enough info, and still not enough info on Clark's strikes vs everything hela has faced.....so, still no.

Vader3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman wins cause lasers can break thru the swords

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark stomps

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@felgrim: Whats your definition of NLF, please enlighten me. Dude, I gave you everything and you haven't addressed any of it, like, you saying "not enough info" is just a lazy way of saying that you can't provide a good enough argument to debunk it..I want you to take this seriously and actually make a good enough case for Hela or I wont waste my time responding.

felgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: already provided definition of NLF in an earlier post, saying that Clark strikes harder then anything hela has been hit with is your opinion on the matter, like I said, not definitive. So saying that hela will be beat to a pulp is, like I said, your opinion, already covered that. Saying that hela can only regen on asgard like that, not enough info on that.

Going by on screen feats, regardless of place, hela has been shown to have the regen to be able to deal with getting hit by Clark, and she can send out enough blades to tag him. On the other hand, there are other arguments to be considered and made, I can see both sides, dunno if you can. So, I'm just gonna leave this as is since you claim I'm not paying attention to what you write, claim I'm basically copping out with not enough info (when there actually isn't enough to support the statements you made), and are ignoring things I have brought up or stated myself.

Dueces, don't tag again.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@felgrim:

already provided definition of NLF in an earlier post,

Can you please provide it again.

saying that Clark strikes harder then anything hela has been hit with is your opinion on the matter, like I said, not definitive.

It is not my opinion, I have already explained to you as to why it's not my opinion, punching Steppenwolf a few metres away all while holding back and joking around is far better than Thor punching Hela, Steppenwolf was tanking punches from Diana like a champ without even showing any restraint. Superman has broken the sound barrier with his punches IN MOS! He has also punched Zod through multiple buildings, unless you're saying these are Thor level punches that even normal Asgardians can tank, I don't think you're making much of a case.

So saying that hela will be beat to a pulp is, like I said, your opinion, already covered that. Saying that hela can only regen on asgard like that, not enough info on that.

Dude...It's not my opinion...Lol. I don't think you get how battles work, not everything is based on opinions, most of it has to do with on-panel feats and going by ON-PANEL feats, Clark can punch wayyy harder than Thor. Also, I never said Hela can only regen in Asgard like that lol. How much more info do you need? At this point, I'm the one providing info and you're the one turning a blind eye to it..

Going by on screen feats, regardless of place, hela has been shown to have the regen to be able to deal with getting hit by Clark,

Show me feats of Hela tanking punches that can send Kryptonians a couple of city blocks away and scans of her tanking hits from a holds barred Superman that can send Steppenwolf flying when the latter has tanked consecutive punches from the entire league without much difficulties. I'm not saying that Clark is going to one-shot her, that's just ridiculous, I'm saying that she can't tank that many hits from Clark, she can tank a couple but saying that she will regen even though we've never seen her go up against someone like Clark is the very definition of putting an NLF on her regen.

and she can send out enough blades to tag him.

No she can't and what are those blades going to do? lol

On the other hand, there are other arguments to be considered and made, I can see both sides, dunno if you can.

Like? Freeze breath, HV, bullrushes, and so much more!! Right?

So, I'm just gonna leave this as is since you claim I'm not paying attention to what you write, claim I'm basically copping out with not enough info (when there actually isn't enough to support the statements you made), and are ignoring things I have brought up or stated myself.

Lol sure buddy. If you can't counter it, just say there's not enough info.

Dueces, don't tag again.

That's unnecesary..

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc
deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela cuts him to pieces...he has poor piercing durability already similar to Doomsday...

Superman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hela blades. Hela blades maximally cuts asgardian armors which easily can be impaled by icy spikes

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman IMO.

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

How is this not locked yet???

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dianaallmighty: So...those spikes cut through a realm level Surtur...meanwhile Doomsday got cut vy a sword that couldn't even hurt Steppenwolf...

BillyBickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela fine in a stomp.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dianaallmighty: So...those spikes cut through a realm level Surtur...meanwhile Doomsday got cut vy a sword that couldn't even hurt Steppenwolf...

Surtur is town buster at least. He is normally featless and was only created to destroy Asgard nothing more. Maybe this sword power was specially created to destroy asgard and nothing more

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327  Edited By Nucleon

@batman242 said:

She gets cut in half from heat vision.

He repeatedly knocks her far away with each strike and has nothing to stop it.

He takes her out to space.

He freezes her with his freeze breath.

He punches her into the ground repeatedly until submission.

He has options to win this. Her best bet is trying to crush him and I'm not entirely sure she can do that.

I am.

All of your options have value, they can be considered by a writer doing the fight, yes, but they don't account for the possibility - the inevitable possibility - that Supes will get tagged. And as soon he is, he loses, while Hela can take hits indefinitely.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amonfire1776 said:

Surtur is town buster at least. He is normally featless and was only created to destroy Asgard nothing more. Maybe this sword power was specially created to destroy asgard and nothing more

Well, as of now he's got feats allright. It doesn't matter what he was "created" for (he is part of the original nordic saga), It's like saying Ares was created to fight WW so...

... Wait a minute here...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon said:
@batman242 said:

She gets cut in half from heat vision.

He repeatedly knocks her far away with each strike and has nothing to stop it.

He takes her out to space.

He freezes her with his freeze breath.

He punches her into the ground repeatedly until submission.

He has options to win this. Her best bet is trying to crush him and I'm not entirely sure she can do that.

I am.

All of your options have value, they can be considered by a writer doing the fight, yes, but they don't account for the possibility - the inevitable possibility - that Supes will get tagged. And as soon he is, he loses, while Hela can take hits indefinitely.

Hela is very fierce and dangerous. She is only sword thrower and very skilled in this ability. True that makes her in some way powerful but no way on Superman lvl. Asgardians in movies are weak and many times it was shown that their armor normally is getting impaled by icy spikes or bullets and peak human Dr Strange can pull Thor's hair. Agents of Shield completely denies this movie feats where one guy normally grabed knife and barely was scratched. Or Sif's armor is possibly bulletproof ( not Sure because she shaked hand possibly from pain. So sometimes tv series make it look non canon or inconsistency.

BifrostAxe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330  Edited By BifrostAxe

Ragnarok Thor didn’t trouble Hela until he went into God Mode and even then she pretty much shrugged off being hit by “the biggest lightning bolt in the history of lightning” and falling from the throne room without even so much as a graze. She was going to kill Loki, Thor and Valkyrie all at once, and as well as Asgard’s army she had wiped out almost all of the Valkyrie on her own. When she beat Thor and cut out his eye she genuinely seemed bored and not troubled at all.

Superman could and probably would win this but it won’t be a stomp and it probably won’t be fast. I mean it did take the Odinforce to stop her from taking over the universe. Superman’s best chance would probably be to rush her with speed and make a lethal strike then since he is as fast as the Flash which puts Supes speed at somewhere around Mach 4 but we have no idea how Hela could react to that speed.

BifrostAxe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dianaallmighty: Give her Fox Wolverine or DCEU Aquaman ! This is mismatch of centuries. Putting her against supes is like putting Pikachu against Rayquaza

——

You know that is a bigger mismatch than Hela against Superman? Jackman’s Wolverine wouldn’t even be able to touch her. Aquaman probably isn’t dodging one of her sword throws let alone a few of them.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still an overwhelming and intimidating victory for Superman

NiteLite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Same reason as before,Supes wins if he throws her into space,loses otherwise.

karanrasquinha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: Ok, I hate to say this but you're being extremely fanboyish...I can agree on Supes besting Thor but hela.. cmon dude

Hella was shrugging Thors attacks like they were nothing, she got hit by the biggest lighting blast in the history of lightning..she can regenerate herself, and oh she's immortal as long as Asgard exists. The one and only way superman can win is if he destroys Asgard.. and hela isn't standing idle to let that happen

Surtur could kill her because he's on another level of power as even helas spikes did nothing..

Even the speedblitz wont do jack..

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Poor Hela... Such a crushing defeat!

Avatar image for deutschkurzhaar
DeutschKurzhaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Judging from the fact that Thor would win, hela absolutely wins

Avatar image for deutschkurzhaar
DeutschKurzhaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And I’d argue her blades would definitely be able to pierce him

Jon_Don

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

Spiders13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deactivated-5a235d4b20340: I'm rolling.

dcuwins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

such mcu wankers on this site.

if hela is so strong how come she needed 3 full hammer swings to break minor rock flooring to reach her undead.?

Loading Video...

how come she only threw thor about 6 ft?and others?

Loading Video...

how come valkerie and loki easily survived fighting her?

superman stomps easily.

a tap propels the 450lb batman with far greater force and distance.

Loading Video...

Matthew660

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341  Edited By Matthew660

Superman, he’s too fast and strong. I’m sure hela could tank a few of his punches. But eventually she gets knocked out.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is ridiculous, Superman absolutely fodderizes her.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dcuwins: You are comparing Asgardians with other Asgardians or their world. In Asgard, everything is "enhanced", including the animals, the materials and the furniture. Thor is at least as heavy as a full-suited Iron Man, maybe more.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344  Edited By Nucleon

@matthew660 said:

Superman, he’s too fast and strong. I’m sure hela could tank a few of his punches. But eventually she gets knocked out.

If there was a single instance of Hela getting the least bit of durable, physical damage before the destruction of Asgard, you'd have a potential point.

But as it is, she easily endured damage that Kryptonians just can't dish out, without being even slowed down.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela crushed Mjolnir without much effort. And she did it in her weakest state, just coming out of her prison. Are there really people that exist that think DCU Superman can one hand stop Mjolnir in flight and then crush it one handed? Honestly, I still give it to Superman. He is too fast for her and has other powers I think would cause her a lot of issues. But if they clashed and locked hands for example, she would snap his arms and rip them clean off his torso. So long as Superman doesn't lock and engage with her in hand to hand grappling, Superman should be able to take that win.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

dcuwins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon:

you alreADY lost your argument

1) please show canonical proof that asguardian stone /rock is more durable than earthly stone.

2) hela angered barely threw thor about 6 ft while a tap propels the 450 pound batman over 60 ft at 45 mph. thor cant even run 45 mph. even thors headbut to iron man pales in comparison.

3) official canon mos novel states superman shattered zods bulk head wall on his black zero ship. that ship traversed the galaxy, no selled rentry and plowed into skyscrapers and earth without a scratch.

so we know based on similar feats superman is stronger than hela.

HELA REQUIRED 3 HAMMER SWINGS FOR MINOR ROCK FLOORING while superman shatters krytpnonian metal.

Loading Video...

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dcuwins: You haven’t been banned yet? Shame

X

Avatar image for darkprimesovereign
DarkPrimeSovereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Just a simple clarification. Hela never crushed the hammer with pure strength. Mjolnir is highly resistant to damage and its strength is determined by its mystical user, in this case Thor. Hela's magic > Thor's. Hence, Hela used her own magic to destroy the enhancements surrounding Mjolnir, which weakened the Uru and resulted it into becoming rubble. She used her magic to destroy Mjolnir, not her raw strength.

Superman wrecks her not only by speed, but by strength as well.

Syntix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just a simple clarification. Hela never crushed the hammer with pure strength. Mjolnir is highly resistant to damage and its strength is determined by its mystical user, in this case Thor. Hela's magic > Thor's. Hence, Hela used her own magic to destroy the enhancements surrounding Mjolnir, which weakened the Uru and resulted it into becoming rubble. She used her magic to destroy Mjolnir, not her raw strength.

Superman wrecks her not only by speed, but by strength as well.

can’t agree with you more, exactly this for those who think she used her raw strength to break mjolnir. Using it for an argument to claim that she was stronger in raw strength than that of Superman’s strength is just pathetic.