DCEU Superman vs MCU Hela

Snowflakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't think Superman is gonna take this easily. Hela does have a lot of power, to go head to head with the Man of Steel. She's almost invincible. Sure, superman does have speed, but what can he do with that?

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman still wrecks Hela every single time.

Zansuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just rewatching Raganarok..

Hela cant be killed by brute force, which is Superman's strength. She got stabbed through the torso and it didnt do anything, it could be that she was in Asgard.

But she's most likely capable of that skill even outside of Asgard but limited, as in she needs to recharge... unlike in Asgard.

She only loses to magical or cosmic level powers. Superman is a flying fast brick with laser beams in the end of the day.

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman stomps another statue

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This should be locked actually. Superman is way too fast for Hela. Hela will just be a statue. Superman either KOs her by performing a speedblitz to a statue like Hela or Rips her head off using massive physical strength gap. Hela can not even dream of touching Superman even with her blades the difference is just too much.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b84aca03eae8
deactivated-5b84aca03eae8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Superman stomps

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Still Supes.

GohanDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zansuke: So what if she can't be killed by brute force ? Superman revealed his Freeze breath ability in JL. He can freeze her and since her body's brittle break her limbs one by one

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman Oneshots

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remember, how she easily destroyed Mjoilnir into pieces?

And believe me, the same will happen to DCEU Superman's head.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

is she can catch him but will she??

ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Hela

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mjolnir was not destroyed from physical strenght. Hela would be crushing everybody with ease if she had that kind of strenght. She couldnt even physically overpower thor after he was in his lightning mode let alone dceu supes.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She easily reacted to Mjoilnir thrown by Thor.

ironbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman stomps.Hela won't even be able to touch him becase of his speed.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By TonyStark6999

@tonystark6999 said:

Mjolnir was not destroyed from physical strenght. Hela would be crushing everybody with ease if she had that kind of strenght. She couldnt even physically overpower thor after he was in his lightning mode let alone dceu supes.

Superman is vulnerable to Magic

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999 said:

That shows how powerful is the Attack Potency of Hela's.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad6141e8751d
deactivated-5ad6141e8751d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela kills the blue emo boy

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999 said:

She harmed Eternal Flame Surtur too.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever said:
@tonystark6999 said:

Superman is vulnerable to Magic

Not in the dceu. It has not been shown to happen. Aswell as comparing to comic Superman has destroyed very powerfull characters with magic capabilties. Also i dont care about your statment. Feats matter and she gets rekt in that sense.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever said:
@tonystark6999 said:

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999 said:

Destroying Mjoilnir with bare hands still comes under her Attack Pottency.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever said:
@tonystark6999 said:

That shows how powerful is the Attack Potency of Hela's.

No it really shows that the hammer was not destroyed in terms of raw strengt but magic. She also was owner of mjolnir when she was fighting alongside Odin.

Not to mention a dwarf star material weighting as much thor hammer does, even simple slipping of the hand and falling on the floor would cause nuclear chain reaction and hit with power of atomic bomb. Yet consistently such thing never happened in the verse, consistenly hela has not shown any feats of such height.

You basically claim something out of nothing and keep wanking for no reason. Ill be waiting till you prove hela has such strenght. If she had strenght to crush neutron star material, even single tap on thor would crush him to oblivion.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever said:
@tonystark6999 said:

She did nothing to eternal flame surtur. She shot him with her extending spears or whatever those were and they penetrated surtur. That surtur has literaly 0 durability feat aside from that to base any claims of how powerfull she is. Yes She impaled him and its impressive to me atleast. But that did literaly nothing to surtur.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever said:
@tonystark6999 said:

yes she did that and i dont deny it. But its defiantly not a strenght feat based on consistent level power she showed.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've never totally bought the Mjolnir destroying debunk. I definitely don't think Hela is worthy

However Superman is simply to fast. Hela would never get him in a position to brake his head. If Superman fights intelligently he stomps.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By TonyStark6999

@supermanforever said:
@tonystark6999 said:
@supermanforever said:
@tonystark6999 said:

yes she did that and i dont deny it. But its defiantly not a strenght feat based on consistent level power she showed.

Lol...who said you that "You can only defeat Superman with raw strength"

When I said that it comes under her strength feats?. But it counts as her Attack Potency.

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mismatch Supes stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: she doesn't have to be worthy, odin was dead. So the enchantment was gone same as the one keeping her locked up. If she was that strong she would have popped thor in the bifrost, she wasn't even kurse level physically

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu said:

I've never totally bought the Mjolnir destroying debunk. I definitely don't think Hela is worthy

However Superman is simply to fast. Hela would never get him in a position to brake his head. If Superman fights intelligently he stomps.

hela was wielder of mjolnir before Odin banished her. So clearly its not much about worthyness i guess. Either she is worthy or she has powerfull magic like odin to control it regardless.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever said:
@tonystark6999 said:
@supermanforever said:
@tonystark6999 said:

When I said that it comes under her strength feats?. But it counts as her Attack Potency.

Lol what you are contradicting yourself in two sentences. First of all yes, its pretty hard to defeat Superman with brut strenght. Clearly Hela has not shown anything at his level to be remotely close of beating him. Superman is miles faster, stronger and on panel better durability feats. Its only in your dream world when hela crushing mjolnir means she can crush superman.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999 said:
@supermanforever said:
@tonystark6999 said:

The Attack potency depends upon the energy output of the attack, not on strength or something else.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever said:
@tonystark6999 said:
@supermanforever said:
@tonystark6999 said:

The Attack potency depends upon the energy output of the attack, not on strength or something else.

she not shown any energy attack. All we saw is she kind making small lightning and the hammer was broken. She has not shown any energy attacks. Superman has better energy attacks with his heat vision that she has with energy blasts based on feats.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999 said:
@supermanforever said:
@tonystark6999 said:
@supermanforever said:
@tonystark6999 said:

Lol what you are contradicting yourself in two sentences. First of all yes, its pretty hard to defeat Superman with brut strenght. Clearly Hela has not shown anything at his level to be remotely close of beating him. Superman is miles faster, stronger and on panel better durability feats. Its only in your dream world when hela crushing mjolnir means she can crush superman.

If speed was not equalized, Supes would've won.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever said:
@tonystark6999 said:
@supermanforever said:
@tonystark6999 said:
@supermanforever said:
@tonystark6999 said:

Even with speed equalised. Superman is ahead in strenght, durability, lifting strenght, versatility, energy blasts, striking feats. She literaly has no advantage ahead of. How is she winning it.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour:

she doesn't have to be worthy, odin was dead. So the enchantment was gone same as the one keeping her locked up

That wouldn't help her destroy Mjolnir,

@amcu said:

hela was wielder of mjolnir before Odin banished her. So clearly its not much about worthyness i guess. Either she is worthy or she has powerfull magic like odin to control it regardless.

I'm not sold on her controlling the hammer. However even if she used magic she still destroyed Mjolnir. Being able to control the hammer doesn't give one the ability to destroy it. Thor would not be able to destroy Mjolnir imo.

I think people are trying to hard to sweep this feat under the rug. It was clearly meant to establish Hela's power and show how unstoppable she was. That's why Thor needed to grow and become more powerful in order to even fight her.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999 said:
@supermanforever said:
@tonystark6999 said:
@supermanforever said:
@tonystark6999 said:
@supermanforever said:
@tonystark6999 said:

Even with speed equalised. Superman is ahead in strenght, durability, lifting strenght, versatility, energy blasts, striking feats. She literaly has no advantage ahead of. How is she winning it.

Sorry Dude, but I totally forgot about Supes freeze breath ability as he can freeze her and break her body parts one by one.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu said:

@DammeFavour:

she doesn't have to be worthy, odin was dead. So the enchantment was gone same as the one keeping her locked up

That wouldn't help her destroy Mjolnir,

@supermanforever said:
@amcu said:

I'm not sold on her controlling the hammer. However even if she used magic she still destroyed Mjolnir. Being able to control the hammer doesn't give one the ability to destroy it. Thor would not be able to destroy Mjolnir imo.

I think people are trying to hard to sweep this feat under the rug. It was clearly meant to establish Hela's power and show how unstoppable she was. That's why Thor needed to grow and become more powerful in order to even fight her.

So you think that "Hela wins"

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hela still wins...

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Amcu
pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By pastepotpete1

early Hela the one from hundreds of years ago who tasted defeat from the Valkyries i can see superman pulling off the same feat but Hela the one who is sucking power out of asgard like a sponge i dont see superman beating her i could see him trying eye beam her and her laughing about it and i could see him trying to ice breath her and her saying" you smell good" i can see her putting a sword through him and" him saying that isnt possible"

in other words ... early Hela loses

second coming of Amped Hela, superman loses .. superman could def. do some major damage and probably hurt hela a hela of alot more than ( pun intended) Thor did but she would just keep tanking him( supes) and eventually kill him

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By RampageTheFirst

Hela gets absolutely stomped.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark still takes this. Nothing has changed

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Even assuming MCU Mjolnir is nigh indestructible after Odin's death, that feat would be an outlier. As for her stopping it, she used to wield it according to the mural.

Not to mention JL Superman is so much faster.

All that said though, if the fight happens in Asgard, I honestly don't know how it would play out.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m inclined to say Superman wins this more often than not probably because of his superior speed + strength combo, but this is not an easy fight for him. Going by her showings in Ragnarok, Hela was a monster. I can’t remember at one point she was ever really in any kind of trouble until the very end when Asgard got destroyed by Eternal Flame Surtur. Even when Thor went “God Mode” he still couldn’t put her down. IIRC she got stabbed and that did nothing, and she was strong enough to handle Thor in all their encounters. ...and the Mjolnir crushing thing I buy. She wasn’t even on Asgard when she did it, which would have meant she should have been weaker being away from Asgard, there wasn’t any spell casting or crap she just crushed it with one hand. Thor’s biggest lightning bolt didn’t permanently stop her either. The only way I see Clark winning this is pulling some Mortal Kombat dislodging her head from her body sh!t, there’s nothing to suggest she could survive that and Clark should have the strength to do it once he eventually gets his hands on her.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By pastepotpete1

@rampagethefirst said:

Hela gets absolutely stomped.

you mean " early hela " gets stomped not the Hela who basically sucked down the energy of a planet the way a cop sucks down coffee .. Bruce Wayne said" what if someone is stronger than a planet" Thor said " he is the god of thunder" but he isnt a god .. and Dceu is no where near stronger than a planet not even stronger than the moon he was very rattled and in severe pain when took a nuke to the face .. it took him a while to recover and he was screaming in pain .. do you know how many nukes it takes to destroy a planet? atleast over hundred

but i do admit superman could dish out a lot more than thor could

even " early hela " would be a tough match for Clarke! when he fought Steppen he had to have help from aqua man and WW .. he couldnt even finish him .. Clarke with morals is like Fox wolverine without admantium .. what clarke shouldve down the same thing he was doing to batman but way more extreme .. rip off Steppen'swolfs tongue .. i actually heard superman like cracking batmans jaw i have no idea how Bruce Wayne was able to speak after what supes did to him .. bad writing i guess

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By RampageTheFirst

@pastepotpete1: What even if half your post about, it has nothing to do with the post you're quoting lmfao. Hela has no feats to suggest that she can take down Clark outside Asgard, she would get annihilated by any version of Clark, even MoS Clark would annihilate her and the fight takes place outside Asgard, so yes, Hela absolutely gets stomped.

DioxinYo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Statues don't fight back.

Clark twists Helas head 3600 degrees while she stands there statuette.

Avatar image for deactivated-6078e3dfb955a
deactivated-6078e3dfb955a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both are overrated. Superman can win.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pastepotpete1: What even if half your post about, it has nothing to do with the post you're quoting lmfao. Hela has no feats to suggest that she can take down Clark outside Asgard, she would get annihilated by any version of Clark, even MoS Clark would annihilate her and the fight takes place outside Asgard, so yes, Hela absolutely gets stomped.

o ooo okay i can agree with you upon that but i guess we'll find out because i have a feeling hela is not dead i am pretty sure that we will see Hela in infinity wars 2 which wont be for atleast 2 and half years