#1  Edited By omriamar
No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Glass Cannon's Gets Full Knowledge.
  • Glass Cannon's Morals ON.
  • Superman Morals OFF.
  • 50 Feet Start.
  • Battle In A Junkyard.
  • If All Are Dead Except For QS Superman Will Automatically Win.
  • NO BFR.
  • No Time Gem.
  • Start With Shield Up For Mags.
  • Who Wins?
Richard96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Richard96

The only chance of the team is if Erik starts with shield up. If not, he gets blitzed

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clearly Superman wins. No one here who can hurt him is fast enough to even process his napping and the only one who can keep up with him is Peter who actually would blitz him, but can't actually hurt him.

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By miekskywalker

Full knowledge invisible woman would start invisible and protect either magneto, sw or strange

JSDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team take this due to Quicksilver. Even though he himself can't hurt Superman, he's able to run defence to make sure that Superman can't hurt any of the others. If they end up in danger, he simply moves them out of danger. This provides them with more than enough time to beat him in any one of the numerous ways that they can.

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gamer-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jsdoctor said:

Team take this due to Quicksilver. Even though he himself can't hurt Superman, he's able to run defence to make sure that Superman can't hurt any of the others. If they end up in danger, he simply moves them out of danger. This provides them with more than enough time to beat him in any one of the numerous ways that they can.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Clearly Superman wins. No one here who can hurt him is fast enough to even process his napping and the only one who can keep up with him is Peter who actually would blitz him, but can't actually hurt him.

SocaJunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman or stalemate since he can’t touch Peter.

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Superman should be able to take this. However, if team had perfect teamwork, or at least guaranteed good teamwork, i see them as stomping.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@jsdoctor: eh the characters themselves don't have super speed on Super Man's level. If Quicksilver moves any of them, when he stops moving them, they themselves will be too slow for Supes

JSDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan: Perhaps - but he doesn't have to stop moving them. Say Strange casts a spell that takes a few seconds - Quicksilver moves him away from Superman, then rests. From his perspective, Superman very slowly edges towards Strange. When he gets close, Quicksilver moves him again. When the spell is being cast, Quicksilver moves him so that it targets Superman. Same goes for the others. They don't need to be fast enough for Superman as long as Quicksilver is - he's the one doing all the heavy lifting here. QS himself is too fast for Superman. The rest of the team are just tools for him to use to do damage.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omriamar: My question is, how do you consider Invisible Woman, Magneto, and Doctor Strange as glass cannons when all three have pretty powerful shields?

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jsdoctor: this seems illogical. As each team member is being moved they themselves are in a state akin to stopped time. When quicksilver stops moving any of them, however long it takes for stranges hands to move will be when he dies

We've seen this play out with ebony maw stopping him.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan said:

@jsdoctor: this seems illogical. As each team member is being moved they themselves are in a state akin to stopped time. When quicksilver stops moving any of them, however long it takes for stranges hands to move will be when he dies

We've seen this play out with ebony maw stopping him.

They are not in "stopped time" if someone else is moving them. It is only "stopped time" as relative to that person. They are still actively moving.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SirNeko

Only Strange here can beat Superman and Invisible Woman can make him invisible long enough for him to trash Superman.

Superman would eventually track invisible people but it would take way too long to adjust before Strange drops him.

QS would break every bone in his body trying to hurt Superman.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan: durability wise they are glass cannon it doesn’t matter they have shields they can still be one shot

JSDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan: But they're not actually stopped in time. They're just moving really slowly - they're "stopped in time" from Superman's perspective, and he's "stopped in time" from QS's perspective. When he puts them down, he'll wait for Supes to get close (which, from QS's sped-up perspective, will take some time,) and then move them again. He'll keep doing this until the spell is cast.

I'll use an analogy. Imagine, in the DCEU, Batman is trying to get the last doughnut/cupcake/whatever. Flash has been asked by Cyborg to reserve this doughnut for him, but Batman doesn't care. Flash moves the doughnut to the other side of the room. Batman then goes to get it, but from Flash's perspective this takes a really long time. When Batman gets close, Flash moves the doughnut to the other side of the room. This repeats until Cyborg is ready to eat the doughut.

The scenario I'm proposing in the battle is just the analogy, but at a higher level of speed. Quicksilver is Flash, Superman is Batman, the doughnut is Strange (and the others,) and Cyborg's return is Strange's spell being ready. Exactly the same idea, just at a higher speed from everyone's perspective.

Would you mind clarifying for me how you personally compare DCEU Superman and Fox Quicksilver in speed? IMO, Supes is practically a statue to QS. If you see them as similar in speed, then I can understand why what I'm proposing wouldn't be feasible to you.

ANTHP2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I doubt QS can prevent Clark from blitzing them.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omriamar said:

@jashugan: durability wise they are glass cannon it doesn’t matter they have shields they can still be one shot

I believe you tagged the wrong person there. I was the one that asked why you consider them to be glass cannons when they have powerful shields. Strange's shields even held up against Dormammu for a short time. Invisible Woman's contained Johnny's flames when he went Supernova. She also talked about putting a shield inside a person's body and expanding it until they pop in Rise of the Silver Surfer. I suppose if they don't get their shields up you could consider them a glass cannon, though to me a glass cannon would be someone with a high offense and a low defense. Having shields that powerful is not a low defense.

DivineVisitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By DivineVisitor

Probably stalemate. QS can keep his team safe.

Those suggesting invisibility, is it only visible light that Sue can manipulate? If so surely Superman could still see them since his vision goes beyond visible light, or use his other senses to know where they are.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@omriamar said:

I believe you tagged the wrong person there. I was the one that asked why you consider them to be glass cannons when they have powerful shields. Strange's shields even held up against Dormammu for a short time. Invisible Woman's contained Johnny's flames when he went Supernova. She also talked about putting a shield inside a person's body and expanding it until they pop in Rise of the Silver Surfer. I suppose if they don't get their shields up you could consider them a glass cannon, though to me a glass cannon would be someone with a high offense and a low defense. Having shields that powerful is not a low defense.

sorry i didn't noticed.

i would agree with you but shileds can be broken and must be concentrate at all times unlike someone who is already durable enough to take it so i think they are still glass canons

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omriamar said:
@rr79 said:
@omriamar said:

sorry i didn't noticed.

i would agree with you but shileds can be broken and must be concentrate at all times unlike someone who is already durable enough to take it so i think they are still glass canons

That's fine. I was mainly curious about your thought process on it. I have no problem with you disagreeing with me.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jashugan

@jsdoctor said:

@jashugan: But they're not actually stopped in time. They're just moving really slowly - they're "stopped in time" from Superman's perspective, and he's "stopped in time" from QS's perspective. When he puts them down, he'll wait for Supes to get close (which, from QS's sped-up perspective, will take some time,) and then move them again. He'll keep doing this until the spell is cast.

I'll use an analogy. Imagine, in the DCEU, Batman is trying to get the last doughnut/cupcake/whatever. Flash has been asked by Cyborg to reserve this doughnut for him, but Batman doesn't care. Flash moves the doughnut to the other side of the room. Batman then goes to get it, but from Flash's perspective this takes a really long time. When Batman gets close, Flash moves the doughnut to the other side of the room. This repeats until Cyborg is ready to eat the doughut.

The scenario I'm proposing in the battle is just the analogy, but at a higher level of speed. Quicksilver is Flash, Superman is Batman, the doughnut is Strange (and the others,) and Cyborg's return is Strange's spell being ready. Exactly the same idea, just at a higher speed from everyone's perspective.

Would you mind clarifying for me how you personally compare DCEU Superman and Fox Quicksilver in speed? IMO, Supes is practically a statue to QS. If you see them as similar in speed, then I can understand why what I'm proposing wouldn't be feasible to you.

the spell is not being cast while strange is being moved. matter of fact, what spell will strange be casting? Quicksilver is faster than superman, he is practically a reality warper. The strategy you're proposing won't work because all the other characters themselves don't just become speedsters and when they're stopped from being moved by QS, they are returned to their regular conscious speed.

@sirneko said:

Only Strange here can beat Superman and Invisible Woman can make him invisible long enough for him to trash Superman.

Superman would eventually track invisible people but it would take way too long to adjust before Strange drops him.

QS would break every bone in his body trying to hurt Superman.

invisible people make sounds. Superman can hear things from a while away and does use his senses during a fight. Superman is ridiculously faster than strange, he would beat strange quicker than Ebony maw & Thanos did

Wakel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Wakel

I think the team has more than enough power to KO Supes, but I don't see them touching him. Only QS can, and he wouldn't do much. I think if they get one good shot in, they can bombard him. Wanda can probably solo with her ridiculous power output, Strange may hold him with the band's.

Can Sue only make people invisible by constantly touching them? I think if QS distracts Clark with Mag's constant metal attacks, Wanda can get a good shot in, and from there the team hit Supes with the combo.

It seems a little bias having to make specific considerations for the teams win. Honestly the most likely outcome is everyone dies but QS.

JSDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan:

the spell is not being cast while strange is being moved

Why not? Not that this is really relevant, as it can be cast whilst he's still.

what spell will strange be casting

Let's first settle the issue of whether or not QS will be able to protect the team whilst they're doing what they can - then we can get into this.

Quicksilver is faster than superman

Glad we agree on this.

all the other characters themselves don't just become speedsters and when they're stopped from being moved by QS, they are returned to their regular conscious speed.

I know this, and I'm not sure why it's relevant. They're going to be making their attacks at normal speed and I'm not trying to claim otherwise. I'd suggest you reread the analogy in my last post - my argument isn't that Quicksilver helps them to make their attacks fast, it's that he protects them from being hurt whilst they're making their attacks at normal speed. In the analogy, Flash isn't bring Cyborg back quickly. He's just protecting the food from being eaten by Batman. This is exactly the same thing, just with more speedsters.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jsdoctor: Strange has to visibly move his hands as he is casting spells. This is why Maw beat him by immobilizing him. Strange not moving his hands is not casting a spell.

Quicksilver can't protect them from being hurt, for one that's not how he fights, two just running around with weak people is not protection, there isn't enough time to plan an attack.

Again, what spell is Strange going to use?

JSDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan

Again, what spell is Strange going to use?

Again, let's deal with the issue at hand first - then I'll happily address this. I'd rather just debate one thing at a time. Also, I'd like to point out here that it's not just Strange but a team of 5. The others are relevant too.

Strange not moving his hands is not casting a spell.

Why do you think he isn't moving his hands? He is - it looks slow from Supes' perspective, and slower from QS's perspective, but he's still doing it. They're not literal statues. I still don't understand why you think that they aren't moving - time isn't stopped or even slowed down - QS and Superman just see things in slo-mo.

Quicksilver can't protect them from being hurt, for one that's not how he fights

This discussion is all hypothetical - I fully agree that if he doesn't try to protect them and Superman goes for the blitz there's little chance of the team winning. But QS has never faced a speedster, or even fought as part of a team in a scenario like this, so we don't know what he'd do - you're hypothesising as much as I am. If he sees Superman moving towards Wanda, Strange, Sue or Magneto then I find it hard to believe that he'd just let them get their heads punched off, especially with full knowledge. That would just be a really dumb thing to do.

Cognitive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman blitzes everyone except Quicksilver .

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By jashugan

@jsdoctor: nearly everyone else can get killed before they can make a move, quicksilver is the only one fast enough to see it coming.

You're not understanding what I meant. Going by your plan, quicksilver moving anyone on his team would make said teammate feel like they're frozen in time, because they're not as fast they wouldn't perceive or know that quicksilver moved them. Remember the mansion scene when quicksilver saved everyone and they were completely surprised that they were out of the house and didn't even know they were being moved? That's what will happen to his own teammates they would be completely surprised by that. When they stop being moved, superman will then immobilize them.

In reality quicksilver would try to punch superman (like he did apocalypse). That's how he fights, difference is that his arm might break. In the off chance that he instead moves anyone superman targets, this just makes the fight unnecessarily longer.

NO one on the team can put superman down, at best they can catch him off guard if he somehow leaves his guard down. Op has said morals off for superman so he will likely go on the offensive just like he did against the league. He'll use his superior speed against the rest.

JSDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan:

Remember the mansion scene when quicksilver saved everyone and they were completely surprised that they were out of the house and didn't even know they were being moved? That's what will happen to his own teammates they would be completely surprised by that.

They had no idea what happened there because they were moved in a tiny fraction of a second, faster than they could perceive. If they're being moved for longer than that, of course they'll understand what's happening. If he was transporting the people in the mansion to China, for instance, they'd be aware of it because he'd be moving them for long enough for them to perceive it.

When they stop being moved, superman will then immobilize them.

They won't, because he'll move them more than just once. He won't simply protect them for a bit and then have a nap until everyone is dead.

In reality quicksilver would try to punch superman (like he did apocalypse)

The OP states that the team has full knowledge on Superman, and Quicksilver isn't stupid enough to do this with full knowledge.

NO one on the team can put superman down

Magneto can manipulate the iron in his blood, Strange can use a portal to cut him up like Wong did against Cull, and Wanda can use TP. Sue could try the force fields in lungs trick that she mentioned in RotSS, but I'm not convinced that would work against someone who can survive in space so may not need to breathe. There's no reason why she couldn't do the same things with the valves in his heart though. Regardless, the others have ways of putting him down. Again, though, I'd rather have this discussion after the speed discussion.

just like he did against the league. He'll use his superior speed against the rest.

When he was fighting the league, he barely used his speed. He did it against flash, and then briefly to stop WW doing her bracelet slam. But he didn't go for the blitz against Cyborg/Aquaman/Diana at the start, and he didn't use his speed against Diana during their 1v1. If you want to claim that he's fighting the same way here, then he'll only really use his speed against the speedster, and be very sparing with it other than that. It's not a great example if you're trying to justifying him consistently using his slo-mo style combat speed.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By jashugan

@jsdoctor: no they actually wouldn't know what is going on because quick silver is moving them too fast for them to know what it is going on. He's a reality warper. Unless quicksilver moves everyone so slow that they're cognizant of what's happening, then they won't know at all what's happening. I have given my part, you should actually prove your claim.

Quicksilver & The X-Men knew of apocalypse and quicksilver still went to punch him. Quicksilver can only use his speed here to run around, his teammates aren't going to help him.

If all quicksilver is doing is constantly moving everyone then there is no fight at all.

Superman is not cull obsidian. Superman is not so slow that he will fall into a portal and also be caught on the other side of it. Superman is much faster, can fly & is more durable.

Wanda is not getting that close to superman to use telepathy before she gets punched in the face. Even if we entertain the thought of telepathy, what do you actually think Wanda can do with it? Put bad thoughts in superman's brain to made him feral like hulk or confuse him like Tony? Supes has super senses.

Sue is not trying anything she's never done, especially not in character with morals.

Citation on magneto iron in blood usage.

Superman woke up and had no clue what was going on and got attacked. He then used his speed to dodge a rocket from cyborg. Used his speed to stop wonderwoman from doing her gauntlet clash. Used his speed to grab Batman. Used his speed to dodge & punch Steppenwolf. Used his speed & strength to save people.

He very clearly didn't start fighting until everyone started fighting him.

This superman per op isn't in a wrong mind but he has no morals so he will use his speed like he's been doing in every movie and will go for a kill.

At this point, it is impossible to have a speed debate when DCEU superman uses his speed consistently vs characters who at best move as average human beings but have powers.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I find it really strange that so many people use a Superman that was not in his right frame of mind and was only fighting defensively up until Flash got involved to argue that he won't use his speed; something he's used in every fight he's been in, including the very one they use to discredit that very argument. It makes no sense.

JSDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By JSDoctor

@batman242 said:

I find it really strange that so many people use a Superman that was not in his right frame of mind and was only fighting defensively up until Flash got involved to argue that he won't use his speed; something he's used in every fight he's been in, including the very one they use to discredit that very argument. It makes no sense.

I only brought that up because someone else tried to use that fight as an example of why he would use his speed.

@jashugan:

I feel like we're going around in circles a bit here, so I don't want to keep this up for too much longer as it clearly isn't going anywhere.

no they actually wouldn't know what is going on because quick silver is moving them too fast for them to know what it is going on. Unless quicksilver moves everyone so slow that they're cognizant of what's happening, then they won't know at all what's happening.

This is a bit ridiculous. If you're in a spaceship going FTL, for example, you still know what's going on. There's no reason this would be any different. The only reason why people in the mansion scene etc didn't know what was going on is because they were only moving for a fraction of a second. If they're moving for longer than that, of course they'll be aware of what's happening. Do you think that they just go into a temporary coma whilst he's carrying them?

He's a reality warper.

No, he's a speedster. This is a completely baseless and ridiculous claim.

The X-Men knew of apocalypse and quicksilver still went to punch him.

Which he was able to do without breaking his arm - we both agree that he won't be able to do that here, and with full knowledge he'll be aware of that too. He punched Apocalypse because he could - here he can't so he won't. There's a very clear distinction between the two people.

Wanda is not getting that close to superman to use telepathy before she gets punched in the face.

In AoU, when evacuating Sokovia, she was able to use TP from a distance

Even if we entertain the thought of telepathy, what do you actually think Wanda can do with it? Put bad thoughts in superman's brain to made him feral like hulk or confuse him like Tony?

Make him stop what he's doing and freeze - just like she did in Sokovia to evacuate the city. Then the others can do whatever they want to him.

Supes has super senses.

Relevance? Unless you're trying to claim that this gives him TP resistance, which is frankly absurd.

Sue is not trying anything she's never done, especially not in character with morals.

She outright stated that she could and would do this if necessary.

Citation on magneto iron in blood usage.

Not sure, TBH. My knowledge on him is very limited - this is an argument that I see being used fairly regularly, but I myself don't know it's origin. Perhaps someone else could help me out. Regardless, it's only logical that he'd be able to do this - it's metal that he can control, and after Apocalypse he has the ability to control metals that he can't see or feel.

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan@jsdoctor

Not sure, TBH. My knowledge on him is very limited - this is an argument that I see being used fairly regularly, but I myself don't know it's origin. Perhaps someone else could help me out. Regardless, it's only logical that he'd be able to do this - it's metal that he can control, and after Apocalypse he has the ability to control metals that he can't see or feel.

Magneto did this in X2. Though Mystique spiked the guards drink with iron I believe. It's hard to say just how much Iron you need for him to do this.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jsdoctor: I only brought that up because someone else tried to use that fight as an example of why he would use his speed.

As I said, he did use his speed, just not in the fashion that he usually does. The major points that people (not you necessarily)neglect to acknowledge is that this Clark is confused and is only on the defense-- attacking only when he's being attacked. The majority of that fight had him standing in one spot and dishing out attacks from there.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By jashugan

@jsdoctor: There's a difference which is why I have been saying Quicksilver is a reality Warper. When he picks people up and moves them at massively hypersonic speeds, their bodies don't break and the surroundings don't catch on fire, sonic booms aren't made, etc. Quicksilver is not a spaceship and doesn't behave like a spaceship. Another thing I have been reading up on is that if you theoretically were on a spaceship and moved FTL, you would be practically time travelling, something again that you wouldn't know that you we're doing.

There is absolutely no proof that anyone in the mansion that Quicksilver was moving at speeds above what they could move/perceive would know they we're being moved.

Speedsters on a high level are blatant reality warpers, they don't obey laws of physics at all.

Of course Quicksilver did not break his arm punching Apocalypse, Apocalypse does not have a body anywhere near as hard as superman and was clearly stabbed by fast metals that would bounce off Superman's skin.

Can you provide a video of Wanda using telepathy from a distance and how this would stop superman from blowing her head up?

Stating you can do something is not the same as actually doing it when in both Fantastic Four movies, she didn't do so.

Logic and Superhero movies don't go together. It would be best showing Magneto, especially, this version using Iron from within someone's body. Many Superhero's are impressive and if you use enough thought they can do ridiculous things, but they don't. This is why you have feats for them.

The Justice League fight is always brought up because it is arguably speaking one of Superman's best uses of speed in combat.

JSDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As I said, he did use his speed, just not in the fashion that he usually does. The major points that people (not you necessarily)neglect to acknowledge is that this Clark is confused and is only on the defense-- attacking only when he's being attacked. The majority of that fight had him standing in one spot and dishing out attacks from there.

Personally, I rarely use this argument for that reason exactly - I was only responding to claims that:

he will likely go on the offensive just like he did against the league. He'll use his superior speed against the rest.

Magneto did this in X2. Though Mystique spiked the guards drink with iron I believe. It's hard to say just how much Iron you need for him to do this.

Thanks for your help. I'd imagine that following his amp in Apocalypse, it would have become easier for him to do this. Still hard to quantify though.

JSDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By JSDoctor

When he picks people up and moves them at massively hypersonic speeds, their bodies don't break and the surroundings don't catch on fire, sonic booms aren't made

That's just comic book logic - it's the same for almost every Marvel or DC speedster, live-action or otherwise. That doesn't prove that he's a reality warper, which is a completely different thing.

Another thing I have been reading up on is that if you theoretically were on a spaceship and moved FTL, you would be practically time travelling, something again that you wouldn't know that you we're doing.

This isn't always the case in comics - CW Flash was going FTL when he went through the picosecond breach, but didn't time travel. But QS isn't FTL, so it isn't really relevant here.

There is absolutely no proof that anyone in the mansion that Quicksilver was moving at speeds above what they could move/perceive would know they we're being moved.

So what do you think they would see if he was carrying them for an extended period of time? Probably a blur around them, but they'd be able to see and communicate with him. Of course they're aware that they're being moved.

Speedsters on a high level are blatant reality warpers, they don't obey laws of physics at all.

Reality warping is a specific powerset. Not obeying the laws of physics just describes comic characters in general. Spider-man would be torn apart whilst web-swinging if he obeyed the laws of physics - the fact that he isn't doesn't make him a reality warper.

Can you provide a video of Wanda using telepathy from a distance

Right here.

No Caption Provided

and how this would stop superman from blowing her head up?

That's what the whole Quicksilver debate is about.

Stating you can do something is not the same as actually doing it when in both Fantastic Four movies, she didn't do so.

She said that she could do it - I'm not sure what else you want me to provide here. There's more evidence that she can than there is that she can't. If she says that she can do this, then she can do this.

It would be best showing Magneto, especially, this version using Iron from within someone's body.

Here you go. Credit to @saint_of_origin for reminding me when he did this so that I could find the relevant clip.

Loading Video...

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By jashugan

@jsdoctor: Can you tage me next time?

Reality Warping is not a specific power, everything can fall under reality warping which Quicksilver does. Spiderman example isn't great since he physically isn't a normal Human as much as Quicksilver who is but with powers.

I don't know anything about CW Flash, nor do I watch his show, this is about Quicksilver.

The people he's carrying wouldn't see anything else, they'd still think they we're at the same place until they we're dropped.

Wanda looks like she has ample time to do this with no disturbance. In the heat of battle she will not be given any chance to pull this off. It's also something she seems to have forgotten to do as in her later movies which again lessens her chance to pull that here.

I doubt the Magneto from the old days is even the Magneto from the new timeline. You should ask the OP if that's the one being used. Either way, you would then be tasked to prove that Superman has enough Iron in his body to be controlled by Magnus in that manner.

What she said doesn't matter, what she does is what matters, especially in a battle with her acting the way she does. Remember she's fought characters in those same movies that she & the fantastic four had knowledge on and never did such a thing. It's never going to happen against Superman.

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins

JSDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan

Can you tage me next time?

I didn't realise that I didn't tag you - my apologies. I'll be more careful from now on.

Reality Warping is not a specific power

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Reality_Warping

I don't know anything about CW Flash, nor do I watch his show, this is about Quicksilver.

What about comic Quicksilver? Or DCEU Flash? The reason why everything around them doesn't burst into flames is just comic book pseudo-science. It's something that has to be accepted, as you yourself said in an earlier post.

they'd still think they we're at the same place until they we're dropped.

How? If, hypothetically, they were carried for minutes (not that they are here,) would they still think they were in the same place? I have no idea why you think this - what they see with their eyes is not the place where they were.

In the heat of battle she will not be given any chance to pull this off.

Again, the Quicksilver debate is about giving the other team members the team to pull off manoeuvres like this.

she seems to have forgotten to do as in her later movies

She hasn't done it in the last two movies, but that doesn't mean she can't do it at all. If Superman didn't use freeze breath in his next movie, there wouldn't be any reason to assume that he's randomly, off-screen, lost this ability. The same principle applies here.

You should ask the OP if that's the one being used.

@omriamar: For Magneto, what feats are allowed? Original timeline, new timeline, or both?

What she said doesn't matter, what she does is what matters, especially in a battle with her acting the way she does. Remember she's fought characters in those same movies that she & the fantastic four had knowledge on and never did such a thing.

Why doesn't it matter? She specifically said that she can do this - there's no valid reason why she wouldn't be able to. The only reason she hasn't used this ability is because she never had to. She stated that she could if she wanted to, so the filmmakers obviously intend for her to be able to do that.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jsdoctor: there is no official definition for reality warping, directing me to a wiki page is meaningless.

I don't know comic quicksilver. DCEU Flash would be a reality warper too. You are under the impression that I am not accepting it, I clearly am which is why these characters that Quicksilver will move won't know they're being moved themselves.

Ok, Quicksilver will not be doing what you typed because he does not fight that way.

Like you I thought Supes didn't have Freeze Breath but apparently he always had it, just never used it. When you argue for a character it's more of what will likely happen. Scarlet Witch will likely not user her tp and in the chance she wants to do so, her head will likely be blown up.

Why does it matter? Because taking statements at face value gets you things like Superman being stronger than a planet. Trust me, Sue had many chances when she could've used those powers especially to stop herself from dying in Fantastic Four 2. She is however not going to do it because she has never done it at all.

JSDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan: At this point we're going round in circles - I've dealt with literally everything in your post in a previous post. I'm happy to end this now if you are too. It's clear that I won't be convincing you, or vice versa.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By omriamar

@jsdoctor: For Magneto, what feats are allowed? Original timeline, new timeline, or both?

Both

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jsdoctor said:

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Emanresu_20

Quick silver can possible move the team out of the way every time Superman attacks. If They keep it up Wanda or Mags can possible put him down eventually.

Or Wanda uses TP ftw