Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Two versions of Thor

- All in character but serious

- EG Thor is wielding Mjolnir and Stormbreaker, IW Thor is wielding Stormbreaker and is in God mode, Post JL Supes

- Takes place at the end of EG

- Win by ko, death or incap

- No BFR

- Start 100 ft apart

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

Thors 10/10

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IW Thor solos..

IW + EG creates slaughter soup..

Spite thread..

The_Surgeon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman stomps, Thanos took out Thor with like two kicks lMAFO

MCU wankers gonna wank.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Thors stomp hard, DCEU wankers gonna wank.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f
deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark could beat either individually but there’s no way in my mind he’s taking out two Thors and especially unscathed by two Stormbreaker and one Mjolnir.

Juggerman40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either solo.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ganon15

Superman stomps, Thanos took out Thor with like two kicks lMAFO

MCU wankers gonna wank.

Avatar image for captainsweatpan
CaptainSweatpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

9 posts in and this thread is already toxic

Oraculi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainsweatpan: probably involves the two of most wanked live action characters so not that surprising haha

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman 7/10.

From what I've seen, SB doesn't have the feats yet to suggest it can pierce Superman. Making it two enemies doesn't always help much imo, unless they can keep up with his flight and combat speed. He'll simply seperate them via flight or punches that send his enemies large distances. I said 7/10 because I do think he can be overwhelemd by three flying weapons and massive amounts of lightning, however, I don't consider that the majority.

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either solo.

Fat thor has no chance of soloing.

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16 krisbishop  Moderator

This thread is definitely gonna end well with positivity and rational posts.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on if you think IW Thor can beat Superman. Endgame Thor is a non factor.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Two Stormbreaker wielding Thors with Mjolnir in the mix and lightning is too much for Clark imo he’ll not last so long against that before losing limbs.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Eri_Joni

Uhh, team.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c
deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao, a Mjolnir and two Stormbreakers? Easy.

EG Thor hands a Stormbreaker to Clark and they CQC it out. IW Thor immediately starts laughing. Why?

No Caption Provided

End of story. /s

Seriously, bloodlusted IW Thor still solos 5.5-6/10 . If you believe that EG = IW in every way, then either can solo. Lightning spam is regular lightning from 2 different people activating lightning at different times. Clark's brain is going to be rattled af from high-end bolts, so he isn't dodging the uru when it comes from him. It doesn't need to pierce him - Kryptonians can be taken out by high amounts of blunt force. Clark isn't taking repeated sky lightning that is exponentially higher in GJ values than his own steel-melting HV.

@amcu@finalkingthanos

It's funny because no one I know would suggest that Thor would ever handle 2 Supermen. Hell, my victory chances for Thor are the same as xzone's.

It's funnier because the people who suggest Clark will use the statue-force also say that Thor's inconsistency means he will get bodied by even the mid-tiers. I find it as valid as the speed-steel-IMPs of Wally West.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For tactics, I would note one-thing. The Thor's have enough energy output between them to do this and much more.

No Caption Provided

Once Clark is still and recovering, that's the Thors' best chance to strike. IW Thor knows this. And considering that the lightning can come from different places -

1. Stormbreaker 1 cloak

2. The sky

3. Thor's body.

4. Stormbreaker 2's cloak

Surely they can manage for enough time to do:

No Caption Provided

SB with channeled lightning focused on a single target? On the blunt end? I do worry for Clark's nose and eyes. And maybe that skull that's banging back and forth. I don't think Clark can take a beating like this for long. He wouldn't have enough time to refocus and recover like he would with a single Thor.

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By AllHellKingDox

Superman wins this why do people still trying yo debate this hell superman can blitz sb outta Thor's hand. Speed is the biggest equalizer and any fight with non god tiers and supes is way faster.

Also look at the trio fight vs thanos so mediocre to any fight scene superman was in he's just in a different weight class than thor who got out performed by a damn human basically in captain America and b4 hurr durr he was amped nonsense cap got punched in his chest by a serious thanos and was only out for about 2 minutes without mjonir showing consistency with what happened in infinity war so uses plot or "amp" as an excuse is bs, supes wrecks thor.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: i have no problems with believing Clark would handle either Thor alone for a big majority but the statue force thing gets out of hand these characters never move or fight consistently enough at that level for me to believe he can statue both and beat both to death without receiving one hit? Nah.

One thing that goes against the dceu is they often take big pauses between every strike wether that be chasing after the opponent or otherwise.

I guess a lot of people also don’t think anything other than WWs sword can hurt them either so that’s a different subject.

MrTrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They lose because they're weaker and massively slower, like every other thread for this fight.

Xanman2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like Clark gets 3 new toys.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e37510e25a10
deactivated-5e37510e25a10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc: Nice points. I agree with this.

Avatar image for deactivated-6052e8e44cb84
deactivated-6052e8e44cb84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: Problem with your comment is Thor does not spam lighting. He's inconsistent in everything he does with his attacks. Superman will immediately have the jump on both Thor's as he's far faster and can put each of them down within just a few punches. If this was speed equalized then they'd have a better chance but it's not.

OT: Superman wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthvaderrocks said:

@rajjar: Problem with your comment is Thor does not spam lighting. He's inconsistent in everything he does with his attacks. Superman will immediately have the jump on both Thor's as he's far faster and can put each of them down within just a few punches. If this was speed equalized then they'd have a better chance but it's not.

OT: Superman wins.

Semantics. Recurring lightning bolts is alternating ones from Thor. What I was referring to is just keeping one weapon blast on until other Thor turns on the sky lightning. It's not really a spam, once I think about it. Just multiple lightning bolts, which Thor has done by himself in Ragnarok. Clark hasn't no-selled enough to suggest that a spam needs to be considered. What this strat depends on is attacking Clark before he recovers, and what's the best way to do that? High-end sky lightning, and only one bolt is needed for success. Why? The energy output from Zeus's casual lightning would be enough to send him to this state. This isn't tanking - it's laughing off pain, pain sourcing from the backlash of Clark and Vic's efforts.

No Caption Provided

By feats, 2 Thor's lightning > 1 Zeus's.

And since we are considering Thor at his first or second lowest showing yet, I'll do the same to Clark - as I said, Thor with SB can swing and has swing that thing pretty hard. Clark's face isn't surviving a minute of uru Thorture, and he's not staying conscious after 10 seconds of high-end lightning, especially since he's been KOed by less.

I don't even bother scaling him to EG Thanos works because Clark's highest striking feats require bullrushing and distance to bullrush in order to gain momentum on the punch, and we judge their power by the distance the target is sent flying, or the destruction around the area, which doesn't even work with Thanos since he does powerful hits without either of those things. And the strange thing is that when Clark flies to actually gain momentum for the punch, you know what's coming for him?

No Caption Provided

Thor's taken punches that sent him flying anyway without much bother. And Clark can't do this to auto-KO Thor with a few high-end punches, he's never done a flurry of punches like Post-Crisis Supes. He doesn't even Thor's skill, and brawling is only nice when you are much more massive than your opponent.

As for consistent combat speed, I sure would have liked to see that with DD, Zod, Batman, Nam, and Faora. I mean, if he had the statue-force all along, I'm sure he could have consistently kept that up during those fights. If he didn't need to take time to recover, perhaps. The statueforce is as likely as a lightning spam. If he gets enough distance to aim for a supersonic blow, Thor has the reaction feats to see him coming.

Independently, it only took strikes from Nam and Faora to disgrace him, and I'm pretty sure the Thor's have the striking feats to replicate that. And the lightning feats, as well.

Thor is inconsistent, but it would be hard to prove that Superman can KO him with a few punches. Especially when Clark hasn't KO'ed anyone of notable durability with a few punches - even the MoS Kryptonians. Scaling Clark to Thanos doesn't work because Thanos's strikes don't work by the traditional parameters of how Kryptonian strikes get evaluated, and because Thanos doesn't accelerate his own body to amp the momentum on the strike. If Thanos could actually hit Clark, he'd beat the shit and piss out of him too. I mean, this conclusion should have came about when Kurse started putting the beatdown on Thor. But Thor has durability feats that operate on the same parameters as the Kryptonian speed-punches.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: "Recurring lighting bolts" is just another way of saying spam. When Thor uses lighting he does it one time than will engage in H2H. Or he'll already be in H2H then do a lighting blast then engage in H2H again. Thor doesn't even have the feats to suggest he could attack Superman before he's already KO'd.

Also the feat you posted of Superman taking Doomsday's HV doesn't really help your argument because Superman tanked that. All it did was knock him back.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthvaderrocks said:

@rajjar: "Recurring lighting bolts" is just another way of saying spam. When Thor uses lighting he does it one time than will engage in H2H. Or he'll already be in H2H then do a lighting blast then engage in H2H again. Thor doesn't even have the feats to suggest he could attack Superman before he's already KO'd.

Also the feat you posted of Superman taking Doomsday's HV doesn't really help your argument because Superman tanked that. All it did was knock him back.

I edited my post - but to respond to your points.

Recurring lightning bolts means one Thor blasts, then another Thor blasts. Clark isn't large enough for both of them to have a H2H battle with him, and if the battle goes to the air, we throw out EG because EG doesn't even have Thor in aerial combat. And Clark's casual punches aren't capable of 4 shotting Thor - we have so many movies seeing that he's come from worse, and yet we are scaling Endgame as his max limit and Thanos's striking power as above. Hell, did he even bother blocking Thanos's punches at that time?

And if we want to talk KO's, Sokovia and Jotunheim are enough to KO Clark for atleast 10 seconds of time. If Clark is allowed to strike on EG Thanos's level when Thanos doesn't actually punch in a way that allows us to compare, then Thor is allowed to stagger Clark long enough that the next thing Clark sees is uru on his face, and by that time, Clark could have 4-shotted EG Thor in the H2H fight all he wanted, since only one Thor is necessary. But weren't you the one who told me distance is useless in determining striking power or something? Because if that's true, how do we scale Clark's good feats?

The reason I posted that is to show that DD's multi-GJ HV was enough to stagger Clark as much as Thanos got staggered by Thor's lightning in IW. Clark is much smaller than Thanos. He's getting staggered if he tries to deal with a 4-shot for a single Thor. Thor's tiny bolts are enough to empower the Mk 6 to 475%, a better version of the Mk 4 that has an 8 GJ per sec output at 100% capacity. And once he gets staggered by big bolt, he's getting put down like a street dog in China. And this isn't even that radical, what I'm claiming is that incremental damage will prevent Clark from recovering long enough for Thor to beat him with even more incremental damage, since the entirety of Thor's saga proves that he has the striking feats to do that incremental damage, unless you're using EG alone feats. Which he only has one feat, then. But we ought not to evaluate Thor at that level, since serious Clark does not = sadistic bloodlusted EG Thanos.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: Endgame did have Thor jump up in the air as Cap tossed him Stormbreaker so he obviously still attacks when he's in the air.

Clark's casual punches are boosted by momentum and speed, it's why he creates the destruction he does. Thor's blunt force durability doesn't have what it takes to tank punches like that. Clark unlike Thor consistently fights with a certain style and that's using speed all day long.

Hard to block punches when you're getting rocked lmfao. Also what is the point of you even mentioning that? Are you trying to say Thor even has the speed to block or evade a Superman punch/bullrush because if so then lol.

If you're going to argue those lighting feats you're gonna need to explain to me why he doesn't just pull off those lighting attacks on everyone he faces and why he would all of a sudden do it on Superman.

What's good in staggering someone if they have the ability to shake it off like it's nothing which is what Clark did?

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Statue force prevails

Dabalya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So the guy who got 3 4 shoted by someone who can't 1 shot cap, also slower combat speed compared to cap

+ same guy with only feats being tanking heat/radiation, killing fodder and cutting someone with suprise attack who got blodied by iron man gonna take on superman ? Hmm. I guess superman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthvaderrocks said:

@rajjar: Endgame did have Thor jump up in the air as Cap tossed him Stormbreaker so he obviously still attacks when he's in the air.

That's not an attack in any sense of the word. I was referring to flying.

Clark's casual punches are boosted by momentum and speed, it's why he creates the destruction he does. Thor's blunt force durability doesn't have what it takes to tank punches like that. Clark unlike Thor consistently fights with a certain style and that's using speed all day long.

And Clark causing damage to his surroundings and sending his opponents flying means he strikes better than MCU Thanos, right?

As for consistency, refer to below.

Hard to block punches when you're getting rocked lmfao. Also what is the point of you even mentioning that? Are you trying to say Thor even has the speed to block or evade a Superman punch/bullrush because if so then lol.

Pretty sure his Dark World feats are supersonic reaction. And if Thor gets tagged, call lightning. Hela was choking the life out of him and he still managed to incap her temporarily (script). If Clark is rocking him, the other Thor can save him. And Clark doesn't consistently fight at superspeed - BvS and the Steppenwolf (after the first punch) proves that. Faora and Nam prove that. He's never completed a whole fight with any semblance of the statue force. And bullrushes aren't always at superspeed - Steppenwolf proves, Zod proves. And DD might prove as well, since the only reason Clark was able to send him flying before he did the AoE was because DD didn't even see him before he made contact with the supersonic blitz. It wouldn't take superspeed to react to it considering that Clark uses a lot of distance for his acceleration to actually mean something.

Honestly, if Thor has to operate on low-end feats, I don't see why Clark shouldn't. Thor doesn't have consistent showings, sure, but that doesn't mean he gets fodderized in less time than MoS unadapted Kryptonians who have nowhere near his durability.

If you're going to argue those lighting feats you're gonna need to explain to me why he doesn't just pull off those lighting attacks on everyone he faces and why he would all of a sudden do it on Superman.

He pulled it on Jotuns, he pulled it when he had to stop Hela, he did it when he needed to delay Hela from trying to stop Surtur early on - like these feats happen, we don't erase them for consistency on an inconsistent character. If Thor tried to one-shot every one of his villains, and if Clark decided to bullrush at his max travel speed, there wouldn't be many villains to fight. Point being, I don't think he's going to fight like he did in EG versus a character that is faster than him and flies in the air. I think that's fairly obvious. But that isn't the real reason why he doesn't pull it off in-verse.

But my main point against normally Thor doesn't even need to or can't use that lightning due to contextual reasons. He was fine in Muspelheim, but he fought along side the Avengers, and he fought in populated areas as well. He's not gonna pull off city-block level lightning if his allies are all around him. Or if people are in the vicinity. Spamming lightning is very destructive - hell, even regular storms do a lot of area damage that would put innocents at risk. He's not MoS Superman to be all fine with destroying the city and causing untold destruction and then somehow caring when Zod specifically targets people with his HV. When he was in Jotunheim, his friends were pretty far away, and he had fun killing the Jotunns. When he was fighting Hela, well, it's more a potency feat than anything because the Bifrost is really durable, it turns out. But it's also because he could concentrate power on Hela after mastering the lightning without damaging Val. Like, for an inconsistent character, this shows some pretty damn good responsibility. Thor waited until Stark gave his go, and provided his power because no one was on Sokovia when he went about and summoned the lightning. Thor holds back alot. When he doesn't, he can blast hard. The MCU movies would have been much worse, so plot limits Thor from unleashing Jotunheim bolts in every setting.

I shouldn't have to defend illogical tactics anyway. If Thor fights smart, which he has, then these lightning feats can be brought in. In fact, this whole lightning feat usage debate seems disingenuous to me. Why does Thor have to have all high-end feats, hmm? Every character has a range of feats, and yet you claim Clark is going for his OP blitz punches repetitively off the bat, of which those punches haven't actually 4-shot any of the their unfortunate victims. It's too much of a burden to disallow a characters high-end feats just because he doesn't use them every time. Are we just going to call them outliers because they can defeat the other-most wanked LA character? These sort of arguments only work for things like "Thor beats Godzilla via Bifrost BFR." There is nothing about Endgame that really retroactively applies to Thor - anything that could have- we already saw in Dark World. Thor in IW hasn't made those decisions and doesn't have the mindset of Thor after decapping Thanos - he is full of deliciously sadistic rage.

Majority of people use end of DP PF Jean as planetary - though she has done no such feat on record, and the PF has done 1 feat before her time.

People call Clark city-level, but his dc hasn't even reached multi-city block yet.

People call Thor star level, I'm not getting into this.

Yet feats are dismissed as outliers and impossible scenarios just because they haven't happened as frequently as Thor's other lightnings. Except there's nothing really wrong with the feats themselves taken at face value - they just don't follow a narrative that people stick to. Thor must be limited, but Clark obviously can't. Thor must job to Clark because he's had low showings, and since he has low showings his high showings don't really matter - after all, if they did, why hasn't he done it everytime to every opponent? The same logic applies to overzealous MCU fans as well. But if I wanted, Clark could not take 2 unadapted Kryps at the same time, and one Thor is objectively above Nam, and one-Thor is objectively over Faora. But that logic is still disingenuous, nonetheless, because he'd wipe the floor with them with the weapons and techniques he uses on the vine.

What's good in staggering someone if they have the ability to shake it off like it's nothing which is what Clark did?

Because sky-lightning can be prepped and released in the time it takes for Clark to shake it off. And it won't be nothing, either. And Clark was wincing when the HV was pushing him. Sure, he recovered, but Thor's bolts have potent enough energy output to cause Clark even more pain. Independently, the Kryptonian (dis)ability that makes it difficult to damage each other doesn't bode well for Clark's energy attacks either. Thor's not just going to just stand there and use lightning love taps or Ragnarok finger sparkles while Clark is beating the snot out of his alternate self. For an opponent like Clark, his most dangerous opponent yet, he will not hold back his full power at all.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dabalya: tbf Cap was one shot twice, and swatted 3/4 times when blocked by the shield and taken time to recover.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How do the Thors contend with Superman’s speed?

nightgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Um, Thors take majority, 7-8/10. Mainly due to the 2v1 advantage and lightning.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How do the Thors contend with Superman’s speed?

Three independent uru devices that can fly around independently, 2 of which have their own cloaks. Or sky lightning. They only need one chance to get him down, and they have the weapons and lightning necessary to keep him there.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar:

So then what are you even saying lol?

Well yes Superman does probably strike better than Thanos. Forget the distance, the actual punch, speed and momentum he lands on someone's face or body is what matters. Him punching someone as supersonic speeds will always matter, wether they get knocked back or not is a side effect of that but that wouldn't really 'cause damaged to someone it'd be the actual impact of his punch.

His Dark World feats are inconsistent so yeah no point in bringing that up. Funny enough he was still getting tagged even while he was "reacting" to Malkeith's attacks which were far more predictable than a punch.

Thor will be too busy getting his brain rattled to even focus on lighting. Using that Hela scene is a bad example because each time he saw Odin he pretty much got amped and completely aware of what was going on.

The BVS fight does prove he fights at superspeed lmao. He just failed to tag Doomsday because Doomsday can actually consistently react to him.

Steppenwolf fight he was still fighting at superspeed

No Caption Provided

He punches so fast the gif can't even pick up the mach cone but you can clearly see it if you watch the scene.

He was also fighting Nam-Ek and Faora at superspeeds as well or at least trying to but they are fast enough to keep up with him while Thor is not.

Here's him breaking the sound barrier vs Nam-Ek.

No Caption Provided

Superman tried to bullrush Doomsday using his speed he just couldn't do it because Doomsday is fast enough. Vs Steppenwolf Superman didn't even take him seriously yet still proved he could hit him at super speeds when he wanted to.

Problem is Superman doesn't really have low end feats. He's very consistent in what he does, especially under Snyder.

Kryptonians had armor protecting them, Thor doesn't and he still broke Faora's mask just be slamming her head to the ground.

His feat vs the Jotuns happened in 2010. Hasn't replicated anything like that since except maybe the Sokovia scene.

His lighting on Hela was actually shit. It didn't even destroy the Asgardian palace.

You made my point. Superman is so much more faster than anybody Thor has fought that to even think he can tag him is wishful thinking.

Your point about "plot limits Thor" doesn't matter. It limits everybody yet these fictional characters still have to get through with it. Can't just pick his best feats and then ignore all the other times he fails to replicate something like that. Like I said earlier Superman is just so much more consistent than Thor that he doesn't have low feats. Even you trying to say he didn't fight at superspeeds vs Doomsday, Faora, Nam-Ek and Steppenwolf is actually wrong.

"If Thor fights smarts" See the problem with that? You're having to say "if" and you shouldn't have to do that. You should just be able to say he would use big lighting attacks. Thor is a dumb and inconsistent fighter. I don't have to say "If Superman uses his speed" I automatically know he will fight using his speed because he always does that.

I don't know why you keep saying "4 shot Thor" because I never said he would do that. I did say Thor would be knocked out before he can even attack because he would. And why would we just use high ends? We go by consistency (ironically on a inconsistent character), not best feats at everything.

I'm not limiting you to only use "low showings" which Thor doesn't really have he just doesn't have a lot of great lighting feats outside of the one's you name. I mean it's why you're bringing them up anyway.

Well you can't say Clark can't take on 2 unadapted Kryptonians at the same time because he already did and "won". He used his HV to get them off of them which made Nam-Ek scream in pain an Faora scream because it scared her lol.

I mean not really. The sky lighting Thor used on the Frost Giants took him quite awhile to ready the thing up and Superman would have already attacked him as he was trying to do that.

If all you got is "he winced" then Clark tanks Thor's lighting lmao

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Crunch5481

Why does no one know how lightning works? Regular humans can and have survived lightning strikes, and some people have done it multiple times. The electricity in lightning does not dump all of its energy directly on its target, the majority of the energy just goes through the target and the electricity tends to stick to the surface of your body rather than running through vital organs in most situations.

And Lol at the notion that Thor can control Mjolnir and SB with any amount of precision necessary to hit Superman. Not once has he shown that.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: Superman isn’t getting dropped in one hit by any of Thor’s attacks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nfactor1995 said:

@rajjar: Superman isn’t getting dropped in one hit by any of Thor’s attacks

Uh, same guy got bodied by the force of gravity acting on Nam-Ek. Same guy got staggered upon immediate exposure to DD's HV. Hence, Thor's highest level lightning bolt - the Jotunheim bolt - could drop Clark to the ground. It doesn't take city-block level attacks to drop him, lmao, and Thor can cause city-block level damage. Unless he's tectonic level strength and planetary durability, in which case I would be forced to concede. But I think it's a bit of wank that plays into Clark's persona. Without it, we couldn't have star-level Thor, or abstract-level Wally West.

Unless you're referring to KO, which I might be inclined to agree, but if you thought that, that's your fault and not mine. The clause afterwards articulates what I meant to say - perhaps better than any succinct claim of yours. I would have thought after such long usage of the vine, you'd be able to understand that. But it's clear you've spent most of it saturated in the wank around you. You can't really see Thor's feats through it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why does no one know how lightning works? Regular humans can and have survived lightning strikes, and some people have done it multiple times. The electricity in lightning does not dump all of its energy directly on its target, the majority of the energy just goes through the target and the electricity tends to stick to the surface of your body rather than running through vital organs in most situations.

And Lol at the notion that Thor can control Mjolnir and SB with any amount of precision necessary to hit Superman. Not once has he shown that.

Real lightning doesn't cause gigantic shockwaves either, but I suppose we have uru to thank for that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthvaderrocks

Before I respond, I wish for one clarification so I don't misstep.

Of the two gifs, which one do you believe is the stronger punch (individual punch for the ones with Nam) ? And by what criteria?

(BTW, I really do enjoy debating with you.)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: Hm. You asked an individual punch by Superman on Nam-Ek which is hard because Superman isn't letting up on Nam-Ek. He's punching quick as to not give him any breathing room. But if just used all of his punches on Nam-Ek then his striking vs Nam-Ek was definitely better. Nam-Ek appeared to be rocked/dazed (notice how he's leaned back before Superman flies at him and then he's staring at the ground right before he actually does pick him up) while Steppenwolf seemed fine. He quickly grabbed Aquaman's trident as he was going to stab him. I also don't see any big differences in Nam-Ek and Steppenwolf's durability either to say Steppenwolf did better because he's more durable. So basically his flurry vs Nam-Ek > his punch on Steppenwolf because Nam-Ek seemed actually rocked and Superman was also much more serious against Nam-Ek.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: Hm. You asked an individual punch by Superman on Nam-Ek which is hard because Superman isn't letting up on Nam-Ek. He's punching quick as to not give him any breathing room. But if just used all of his punches on Nam-Ek then his striking vs Nam-Ek was definitely better. Nam-Ek appeared to be rocked/dazed (notice how he's leaned back before Superman flies at him and then he's staring at the ground right before he actually does pick him up) while Steppenwolf seemed fine. He quickly grabbed Aquaman's trident as he was going to stab him. I also don't see any big differences in Nam-Ek and Steppenwolf's durability either to say Steppenwolf did better because he's more durable. So basically his flurry vs Nam-Ek > his punch on Steppenwolf because Nam-Ek seemed actually rocked and Superman was also much more serious against Nam-Ek.

No Caption Provided

Ok, so if the second Steppenwolf punch had been repeated on Nam, what's your forecast on it?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: I think Nam-Ek would tank that. Superman's flurry of punches is what had him rocked not just one punch in particular. So if all he has to do is take that one punch Steppenwolf took who I already said I didn't see any big differences between their durability, he should do fine.

I think the better question is how would Steppenwolf fare against a Superman who's actually serious and not treating him like a joke.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: I think Nam-Ek would tank that. Superman's flurry of punches is what had him rocked not just one punch in particular. So if all he has to do is take that one punch Steppenwolf took who I already said I didn't see any big differences between their durability, he should do fine.

I think the better question is how would Steppenwolf fare against a Superman who's actually serious and not treating him like a joke.

There are the people who say that Steppenwolf could have handled Clark if it weren't for speed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: After seeing Superman completely stagger Doomsday using literally no speed at all who weighs much more than Steppenwolf I wouldn't bet my money on Steppenwolf in a fight with speed equalized.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: After seeing Superman completely stagger Doomsday using literally no speed at all who weighs much more than Steppenwolf I wouldn't bet my money on Steppenwolf in a fight with speed equalized.

That was the one where he slammed DD into the ground, right? Not the "I'm blitzing from the sky, you won't see this coming." right?