DCEU Superman vs Endgame Team

Buckstop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll DCEU Superman vs Endgame Team (250 votes)

Superman 42%
Team 60%
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Superman is post JL. Avengers and Thanos are post Endgame.

All parties are bloodlusted and willing to kill. Can they put down the Kryptonian before he wipes them all out?

• 
Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#151  Edited By Nucleon

@johndeyvido said:

Dceu fanboys makes CV unbearable.

Superman cannot and have not statued anyone before in all his 3movies.

Filming in slo-mo is different from statuing.

Only Two characters have actually statued people and there are :

Fox quicksilver and CW flash(flashtime) so quit screaming statue all over the thread please

Gospel. CV posters got to deal with an imaginary construct who can stop time as its main power, a construct that wankers here call "Superman" even thought it bears little ressemblance with the real McCoy.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whether Clark wins or not is a different argument, but saying he can't 'statue' them is flat out ridiculous.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Nucleon

@rbt said:

Whether Clark wins or not is a different argument, but saying he can't 'statue' them is flat out ridiculous.

1) "Clark" doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell here and

2) He doesn't "statue" anyone, and in fact he never did. The "statue" meme's sole usage is to identify those who got an IQ under 75, who usually celebrate it.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon said:
@rbt said:

1) "Clark" doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell here and

2) He doesn't "statue" anyone, and in fact he never did. The "statue" meme's sole usage is to identify those who got an IQ under 75, who usually celebrate it.

Mhm.

Zaggran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

This.

But I guess it helps to actually know something about comics, i.e. Supes was MASSIVELY powered up at the end of the original Death of Superman arc. Something that it seems like they followed here. Either that or Supes is more cautious now that he's had a taste of mortality and isn't just idiotically tanking everything thrown at him. Either way, we've seen barely anything of him in combat since his resurrection and he's utterly dominated every second of that.

Christ almighty. Imagine actually trying to argue that because THE FLASH was able to just barely avoid his strikes, that his speed hax won't work against characters with no speed enhancements at all.

It's a good thing they never introduced a character that physically overpowered him. Because if he lost a contest of strength to Superboy-Prime, suddenly they'd be arguing that Black Widow can beat him in armwrestling. Makes about as much sense as this lunacy.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

Two questions please

Q1: define what you mean by statue since we might be talking about different things?

Q2: how fast is Clark 'combat-speed' wise?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndeyvido:

define what you mean by statue since we might be talking about different things?

Moving so fast that other characters look like they are frozen in time. Those other characters are human speed in combat or above.

how fast is Clark 'combat-speed' wise?

Hard to quantify. But in the hypersonic range.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A bloodlusted Superman is the ultimate foe for this team (fodder aside). They can't deal with his speed and stats

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doofasa said:

This fight is a ridiculous mismatch. Several characters can almost solo, combined they slaughter him.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

Kindly point to me where he statued anyone in combat other than his showing with Flash.

I ask this because that feat is unusable cos you don't know how fast flash was running in that scene and since flash has no quantifiable combat speed, we can't use scalling.

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange Solos

Thor Solos

Wanda Solos

Captain Marvel solos

the rest can just sit back an eat popcorn, lmao.

The DCEU wank is absolutely preposterous on these forums.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndeyvido:

Kindly point to me where he statued anyone in combat other than his showing with Flash.

I ask this because that feat is unusable cos you don't know how fast flash was running in that scene and since flash has no quantifiable combat speed, we can't use scalling.

It's not unusable at all. We see a person who was falling under gravity completely frozen in their place. We see another person who was tossed away by Superman of all people, frozen in their place.

DeadpoolUchiha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team, probably. But there's going to be a lot of causalities, including Tony, Hulk and the street levelers. Aside from CM, nobody on the team has a chance of tagging a bloodlusted Superman, let alone competing with him.

OT: You can't simple say DCEU wank is a joke and then proceed to say Thanos solos.. it just doesn't work that way.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndeyvido said:

@rbt:

This literally doesn't make a lick of sense, lol. They engaged each other at a speed insane enough to freeze time around them.. hence the statues argument.

Edit: open the second spoiler block of post 43 for Superman's combat speed, he has been FTS since the beginning of MoS. Justice League just highlighted it, that's all there is to it.

el-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think dis should be d worst wank from dceu fans I Hav ever seen

Prime Thor solo

Carol solo

Thanos solo

Wanda can give him hell

Strange can give him hell

And u still Hav hulk, iron man, cap with d hammer ,and so much more, he doesn't even last 2 seconds

Avatar image for deactivated-6314d3d11bddb
deactivated-6314d3d11bddb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone Who Thinks Superman Would Lose Should Re Evaluate The Movies. Supes Bust They Brains And Skulls Down Into The Ground. Mcu Far too Grounded And That Says Alot Considering It's Full Of Magic?

Avatar image for deactivated-5ccb7595e1a50
deactivated-5ccb7595e1a50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team in a hard stomp. A lot of people can hurt him and he is not blitzing everyone. Most of these people he cannot hurt anyway, so it's a huge mismatch.

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon said:

@macleen: Flying fast over astronomical distances does not a statue make. Her combat speed is Thanos and Cap level. Otherwise people would start claiming SM is mach 900+ combat speed. The day she'll move that fast in cqc is the day I'll even entertain the baseless notion.

The very same can be said about Supes. Superman's got mundane combat speed, with tack-on mach cones as a bonus. And no, it isn't necessary to show me the excerpt where he fails to tag the Flash, ag

My bad I completely forgot who I was debating.

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How do people think supes would win here...

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have they magically overcome the massive speed difference or am I missing something?

I think we should wait for the hype to die down. As it is presently, none of the fight or fighters is on the level of the superman vs zod fight, and that was the weakest and inexperienced superman not to even talk of the doomsday fight and people think some mcu guys solo?

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

That was travel speed in the case of WW free-falling. Flash was running hence why it isn't combat speed. On CV combat speed =/= travel speed.

The Supes vs flash scene:

1)how hard did Supes throw them?

2)how fast was flash running initially?

3)how fast can a backpedaling,disoriented flash fight?

If you can answer the above questions, then I can accept the scene.

Funfact: Mcu Quicksilver can replicate all dceu flash has done except for the ship scene since he doesn't have lightning. Thor in AOU can react and throw his hammer at him.

Supes is faster than most of them but not to the extent that they can't react or fight him.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestofthebest:

He was flying and punching and that's supposed to be super impressive?

CM has done so at a faster speed, Thor can also fly and punch, even iron man.

flying in a straight line and punching is not accepted as combat speed here on CV.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndeyvido: No. I'd rather not get into this. It's quite clear you are making ridiculous excuses to try and rule a feat out. Good luck doing that with someone else. I have no patience for bs.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

A feat that has too many unquantifiable factors?

The scene was filmed in slo-mo and both Clark and Barry were moving slowly too, now compare this to cw flash who can run in superspeed while everything is frozen and Fox Quicksilver who can make an explosion last several minutes. Those two are the only people that can and have statued pple.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndeyvido: You clearly haven't read the post, and your arguments are straight-up reaching at this point.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestofthebest:

The post was about the director saying they can throw punches at mach speed and Zod vs Clark fight where they were flying and punching each other. That my friend doesn't translate to the 'statue force' you have claimed.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndeyvido: FTS is fast enough to completely overwhelm them, that's the point. And he has the shown the ability to fight, kick and deliver punches while flying at hypersonic speeds as well as making casual 90 degrees turns which requires reaction/combat speed equal to his flight speed or faster as supported by the official guidebooks, or else he would've bumped into one of those skyscrapers. There is also the fact that he paused, turned around and fully perceived the ICBM that was chasing him back in DoJ (at that point said ICBM would've reached its top speed, or mach 20+) and then proceeded to out-speed the missile itself which, again, requires far more than mach 20 speed, and he even punched Doomsday a lot faster than that.

Edit:

That my friend doesn't translate to the 'statue force' you have claimed.

He quite literally statued the league (WW on her own has easily FTS perception speed, which is more than I can say for Thor) whilst fighting the Flash and the whole fight clearly and obviously lasted less than a second. Not to mention, Flash's outfit is meant for Mach 25 speeds as per Batman's confirmation (@ourmanuel probably has that quote from Snyder regarding Flash's top speed), and there is absolutely no reason as to why he wouldn't be going at his fastest considering Superman was attempting to crush him.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestofthebest:

Travel speed isn't combat speed and reaction speed ain't combat speed.Iron Man can manoveur around buildings without slowing down too, he even came to a complete stop whilst flying at top speed. Captain Marvel was punching fighter jets at top speed too, so by your logic CM has FTL combat speed which is obviously not true. Being able to throw FTS punches doesn't mean you can fight at those speeds.

If Clark can statue Diana why did he allow himself to be headbutted by her?

Maybe flash can run at Mach25 or not but in that instance you can't prove he was running at his fastest speed since he wasn't aware Supes could react to him.

BTW WW isn't a speedster, she can block bullets but can't run or fight at mach speeds. Deadpool has a better bullet timing feat compared to WW and we are not calling Wade a speedster.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johndeyvido:

Travel speed isn't combat speed and reaction speed ain't combat speed.

Buddy, at this point of time you're just covering your ears and screaming LALALALALALALALAL when evidence is given to you with a golden plate. His travel speed is indeed combat-applicable, especially when you take into account Superman's consistent use of speedblitzes (and he can punch your head off while speedblitzing you), we have evidence on-screen and off-screen (tie ins and the official guidebooks). It's undeniable, it's a proven fact, it's a staple of the character, it's been woven into the character itself to the point that it goes completely without saying.

Iron Man can manoveur around buildings without slowing down too, he even came to a complete stop whilst flying at top speed.

When was this? And Iron Man doesn't have hypersonic travel speed.

Captain Marvel was punching fighter jets at top speed too,

I figured you'd bring this up. Carol's combat speed is utterly pathetic compared to her travel speed as we've witnessed during Endgame, unlike Superman, she simply doesn't have the feats necessary to supplement the notion that her reaction speed is equal to her travel speed. This has always been the case with Marvel even in the comics, they don't know how to handle their high-tiers when it boils down to combat speed and apparently neither does the MCU.

so by your logic CM has FTL combat speed which is obviously not true.

No, thanks. My prejudice is safe and sound as it is backed up by on-screen feats and official confirmations and on-panel feats.

Being able to throw FTS punches doesn't mean you can fight at those speeds.

Uh-huh, what? Dodging and throwing kicks and delivering punches at FTS speeds is what literally constitutes combat speed.

If Clark can statue Diana why did he allow himself to be headbutted by her?

There is no "if", he did statue her on-screen. She headbutted him, so what? He wasn't in his right mindset at the time and before you bring it up, yes he wasn't in his right state of mind when he fought the Flash either but we later saw him dodging Steppenwolf's fist like a boss with a smile on his face, and the latter was easily keeping up with Wonder Woman in combat and he couldn't tag Superman at all, which suggests that if Superman had been 100% sane, he would've easily dodged Wonder Woman or hit her before she could process a thought.

..you're like saying "If Thor can survive a punch from the Hulk why did Jane hurt him with a slap?" it doesn't make a drop of sense. Basically, the only way you can argue for any of the Avengers tagging Superman let alone competing with him in CQC is essentially via his low ends.

Maybe flash can run at Mach25 or not but in that instance you can't prove he was running at his fastest speed since he wasn't aware Supes could react to him.

How do you even come up with these arguments, mate? He was running for his life. It was a matter of life or death, why wouldn't he be running at his fastest? You're not making any sense. And I like how you ignored the instance in which Superman easily perceived and then out-sped and punched Doomsday faster than the ballistic missile that was right behind them, traveling at 11 km/s or Mach 20.

BTW WW isn't a speedster, she can block bullets but can't run or fight at mach speeds.

I never said she is, but she can perceive them in slow motion similar to how Quicksilver does it, and she can run at high-level speeds while casually dodging bullets in her path (she did this when she unlocked her powers, during her fight with Ares), and she couldn't perceive the Flash, twice during JL. On top of that, she blocked Doomsday's HV after it was already fired, and the latter reached space (where Superman was located) in a matter of seconds, and before you attempt to lowball it, Batman only aim-dodged Doomsy's heat vision.

Edit:

Deadpool has a better bullet timing feat compared to WW and we are not calling Wade a speedster.

Lol, no. He can't perceive bullets in slow mo, nor can he move at FTE speeds while simultaneously blocking bullets.

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idgaf who wins or loses here, but why do some brain dead users still fail to admit that Superman has statued other characters?

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 death4bunnies  Moderator  Online

@green_tea:

Because ‘statue force’ is a odd concept.

It relies on a combination of your opponents perception and reaction speed, and your movement.

Captain Marvel full on bullrushed the larger accuser ship in her solo movie. She did this whilst punching and spinning.

I do not think this equates to Superman/Flash style combat speed, but Carol is at her best when acting like a combat pilot(which makes sense because that’s what she was, a combat pilot).

In CMs style of aerial combat I don’t think she gets statued.

If that makes sense.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Nucleon

@thebestofthebest: His travel speed is indeed combat-applicable, especially when you take into account Superman's consistent use of speedblitzes (and he can punch your head off while speedblitzing you), we have evidence on-screen and off-screen (tie ins and the official guidebooks). It's undeniable, it's a proven fact, it's a staple of the character, it's been woven into the character itself to the point that it goes completely without saying.

True, true, travel speed, straight-line speed can be used in the openings of a fight to bullrush an opponent. It's also something Iron Man, for exemple, or Captain Marvel does.

I figured you'd bring this up. Carol's combat speed is utterly pathetic compared to her travel speed as we've witnessed during Endgame, unlike Superman, she simply doesn't have the feats necessary to supplement the notion that her reaction speed is equal to her travel speed. This has always been the case with Marvel even in the comics, they don't know how to handle their high-tiers when it boils down to combat speed and apparently neither does the MCU.

Superman failed in the one "combat speed" exemple you got. Just sayin'. I don't actually expect the argument to get in any more than in past discussions, natch.

Uh-huh, what? Dodging and throwing kicks and delivering punches at FTS speeds is what literally constitutes combat speed.

Nah, it isn't. The FTS element is superfluous in actual "combat speed". Combat speed isn't a matter of speed - it's a matter of manoeuvrability. It's like racing in an overstocked appartement full of closed doors and obstacles in a short time. It isn't simply slapping a cheap mach cone effect each time characters turn their heads.

There is no "if", he did statue her on-screen. She headbutted him, so what? He wasn't in his right mindset at the time and before you bring it up, yes he wasn't in his right state of mind when he fought the Flash either but we later saw him dodging Steppenwolf's fist like a boss with a smile on his face, and the latter was easily keeping up with Wonder Woman in combat and he couldn't tag Superman at all, which suggests that if Superman had been 100% sane, he would've easily dodged Wonder Woman or hit her before she could process a thought.

Ha ha ha.

How do you even come up with these arguments, mate? He was running for his life. It was a matter of life or death, why wouldn't he be running at his fastest? You're not making any sense.

He was barely running; he was de-stabilized, and backpedaling. Not even fast as a bullet, IMO. And yet he was still to fast for Supes, who hit things he didn't intended to and got tagged by the Flash at his very first attempt.

I never said she is, but she can perceive them in slow motion similar to how Quicksilver does it, and she can run at high-level speeds while casually dodging bullets in her path (she did this when she unlocked her powers, during her fight with Ares), and she couldn't perceive the Flash, twice during JL. On top of that, she blocked Doomsday's HV after it was already fired, and the latter reached space (where Superman was located) in a matter of seconds, and before you attempt to lowball it, Batman only aim-dodged Doomsy's heat vision.

Lol, no. He can't perceive bullets in slow mo, nor can he move at FTE speeds while simultaneously blocking bullets.

There's your core mistake, right there, mate; The reason why you don't comprehend sht when these arguments come in.

WW, Superman etc, they don't see things in slomo; You are. You are because it was filmed that way, so you, the viewer, can be delighted and amazed. These characters, they don't have a "bullet time" switch they can flip or un-flip at will, ignoring physical laws like velocity, inertia and whatever else ad infinitium: Except for some very rare exceptions like in the Matrix (where physical laws don't mean nothing in a virtual world), these characters are fast enough to cope with real-life speeds. That's all. To pretend otherwise is to give them time-stopping powers - which you gleefully do.

What you think is a power, is in fact a common cinematic procedure. I can't stress just how much this fcked up your perception of things. You definitely have my sympathy. =)

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos solos, fit thor solos(post endgame cant do much tho tbh) captain marvel solos(supes isnt hurting her she no sold a headbut from thanos who hits harder than supes since he should scale to hulk's leviathan feat which is better than anything supes has ever done)

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain marvel solos, no flinch from Thanos means supes can’t hurt her. Thor can solo. Even fat Thor. Got bloodied by Thanos but no KO. Supes probably can’t hurt him. Can he even hurt panther in his suit. Probably not. Can’t even put tony down lmao.

ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon: You're regurgitating the same stuff you said to me in that Hela vs Superman thread. But I don't blame you, that's all you're good at, regurgitating the same points regardless of how faulty they are.

True, true, travel speed, straight-line speed can be used in the openings of a fight to bullrush an opponent. It's also something Iron Man, for exemple, or Captain Marvel does.

Nope, that's all proven wrong.

Superman failed in the one "combat speed" exemple you got. Just sayin'. I don't actually expect the argument to get in any more than in past discussions, natch.

The point is that he was moving fast, and he kinda didn't fail. He did tag the Flash at the end.. there goes your nonexistent argument.

Nah, it isn't. The FTS element is superfluous in actual "combat speed".

Throwing punches, and having entire fights at FTS speeds, is what constitutes combat speed.. and here you are unironically attempting to change the meaning of combat speed. Lmao.

Combat speed isn't a matter of speed - it's a matter of manoeuvrability.

No Caption Provided

It's like racing in an overstocked appartement full of closed doors and obstacles in a short time. It isn't simply slapping a cheap mach cone effect each time characters turn their heads.

Piss poor example, and more bitching about mach cones. Typical Nucleon.

Ha ha ha.

Yes, ha ha ha.

He was barely running; he was de-stabilized, and backpedaling.

At super speed.

Not even fast as a bullet, IMO. And yet he was still to fast for Supes, who hit things he didn't intended to and got tagged by the Flash at his very first attempt.

This doesn't make sense, if they were moving at subsonic speeds Wonder Woman and Aquaman and Cyborg wouldn't have been completely statued or standing still as in not budging an inch, what you're suggesting is entirely impossible. Besides:

1. Superman has already perceived and moved his body faster and punched Doomsday faster than the mach 20 ICBM, back in DoJ when he was slower.
  2. Flash's clothing is meant for Mach 25 speeds, and he was running at his fastest considering Superman was attempting to kill him.
  3. In the original cut, they had the army shoot at Superman and the league. Guess what happened? Bullets froze in their place as soon as Flash and Superman started swinging at each other. I'll post the video link once I'll hop on my lap.
  4. WW who can perceive bullets in slow mo, was completely statued.

There's your core mistake, right there, mate; The reason why you don't comprehend sht when these arguments come in.

That is correct, NucDunce. I can't comprehend criminally illiterate detritus when it comes my way, too far beneath me ;)

WW, Superman etc, they don't see things in slomo; You are. You are because it was filmed that way, so you, the viewer, can be delighted and amazed.

Nah, mate. You're just hallucinating as usual. We literally saw her perceive and see the bullet as it was moving back in her own solo moving, prior to unlocking her true powers. And we saw the same thing happen in the JL (the bank robbery scene).

These characters, they don't have a "bullet time" switch they can flip or un-flip at will, ignoring physical laws like velocity, inertia and whatever else

More irrelevant points...

ad infinitium

You don't know what that term even means... smh. It's sad, and pathetic and utterly embarrassing for a guy who claims to "come from political boards" to use terms he does not the meaning of, in the wrong context, hoping to sound smart in the process. Are you sure you're not confusing "political boards" with "toilet cleaning job"? Mhm.

Except for some very rare exceptions like in the Matrix (where physical laws don't mean nothing in a virtual world), these characters are fast enough to cope with real-life speeds. That's all.

Yet another irrelevant point.

To pretend otherwise is to give them time-stopping powers - which you gleefully do.

Another irrelevant point but it seems that your hatred for slow motion effects is not just making your butt hurt but is also eating away at your brain, specifically your gray matter. I seriously suggest you visit a psychiatrist or something, I'm genuinely concerned for your mental health.

What you think is a power, is in fact a common cinematic procedure. I can't stress just how much this fcked up your perception of things.You definitely have my sympathy. =)

Lol, that's ironic given the amount of below-negative-iq claims you've made and haveadmitted to make such as Black Widow being faster than Flash or a battleship shells killing Superman and so on.You're just in denial, mate. Just accept that you're wrong and move on, no need to get worked up like that, and stop projecting the story of your third-world life onto me, it's degrading.

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team easily...

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman, no one here can even react to him.

batmanprep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

they are all statues to Supe

MajinPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman goes schwarzenegger on their ass.

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is a good example as to why DCEU vs MCU threads are so exhaustively toxic

SirPounce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman stomps.

Linha-Fone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Look at all those pretty statues!

Hunterslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Hunterslayer

@baph: @batmanprep: @Linha-Fone: @tony501:@flashback0180: DCEU wank statues retarded / captain marvel solo.

And mode statues have limit time final he get attack by team / please show evidence he can statues is a long time / the most 15 minute main from then die same as dog.

People think that he can statues all is long time is a very stupid it have limit time.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't captain marvel solo lol?

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers