Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Instead of Mace, the man of steel comes to confront Palpatine and will take him either dead or alive

The scenario is the same as in ROS except no Jedi. Only Superman

Palpatine and Superman don't have knowledge of each other's abilities.

No outside interference.

Starting Distance is 20 feet

Win by death or KO

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

GXrevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By GXrevolution

Superman grabs Palpatine's lightsaber with his barehand and proceeds to vaporise him with heat vision.

Mismatch

sportjames23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman Godstomps.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

No legends feat? IDK, Sideous was a boss, depends on how he uses his force, and speed.

Gotoucanario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman shows Palpatine the meaning of "force"

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is movies then Superman wrecks.

Legends Sidious however...

Matthijs_Noyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Canon Sidious gets slaughtered.

Legends Sidious slaughterstomps.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman grabs Palpatine's lightsaber with his barehand and proceeds to vaporise him with heat vision.

Mismatch

Avatar image for deactivated-5a98875cd0f94
deactivated-5a98875cd0f94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Movie only Sidious? Superman.

Legends Sidious? Superman gets blown up to a million pieces by a wormhole, or possessed and have his body controlled by Sidious.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Supermanforever

@thesithmaster said:

Movie only Sidious? Superman.

Legends Sidious? Superman gets blown up to a million pieces by a wormhole, or possessed and have his body controlled by Sidious.

superman has been inside black hole and surived but k. Anyway Superman slaughters and splatters him all over the place.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever said:

superman has been inside black hole and surived

Sidious's wormholes (Force Storms) have blown up entire Rebel fleets, devastated and nearly if not compeltely blown up planets. And black holes/black suns are overrated. In Space:1999, the Earth's moon and a bunch of regular humans go through a black sun with no damage at all.

Anyway Superman slaughters and splatters him all over the place.

How is this so? We have to assume Sidious will LET Superman touch him. The lightsaber could probably cut Superman down, even if it doesn't, Sidious can easily control Clark's mind. He controled the minds of BILLIONS on Byss; if Superman somehow touches Sidious, and kills him, Sidious's spirit just possesses Superman. There is no, and I mean no way Superman can achieve a victory over DE Sidious.

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
bowlt_swagg_320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Sidious gets wrecked

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever said:

superman has been inside black hole and surived

Sidious's wormholes (Force Storms) have blown up entire Rebel fleets, devastated and nearly if not compeltely blown up planets. And black holes/black suns are overrated. In Space:1999, the Earth's moon and a bunch of regular humans go through a black sun with no damage at all.

Anyway Superman slaughters and splatters him all over the place.

How is this so? We have to assume Sidious will LET Superman touch him. The lightsaber could probably cut Superman down, even if it doesn't, Sidious can easily control Clark's mind. He controled the minds of BILLIONS on Byss; if Superman somehow touches Sidious, and kills him, Sidious's spirit just possesses Superman. There is no, and I mean no way Superman can achieve a victory over DE Sidious.

lightsaber wont cut superman and he is more than fast enough to dodge it. Secondly i was talking about movies but ok. If he can use lightsaber then superman can use phantom zone projector and bye bye.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Supermanforever:

Movie Sidious does lose, but I should note that SW characters are seriously underrated when pitted against these super-heroes.

Upendi3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman speed blitzes

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just gonna assume legends. Sidious gets a much better body.

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sidous is still much faster anyways... I'm going with him based on the novelization of ROS and his canon feats...

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5af85f4e3dbf7
deactivated-5af85f4e3dbf7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman goes down to TP which is what Sidious will use first on an unknown opponent.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wallywest042: go ahead and show me where sidious used tp in canon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l: Just coz he didn't use it doesn't mean he doesn't have it. All force users do.

silvanus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The question is all about whether Sidious is canon or legends. Once that is answered, there is no need of discussion.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By zr0c00l

@wallywest042: so you can't show him doing it once but somehow this is supposed to be his first move...... seems legit. And you saying all force users use tp... that must be jedi mind trick you're talking about. That won't work on superman only the weak minded. Canon sidious has no chance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l: This is MOS supes. Sidious is one of the most powerful force users of all time. Why won't he use it on an opponent he doesn't know anything about?

Void-Viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wallywest042: why would you think he'd do it off the bat though. And you're ignoring that superman is not weak minded and would not be effected by mind tricks. Also by your logic what's stopping superman from blitzing his head off his shoulders faster than sidious can react?

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just gonna assume legends. Sidious gets a much better body.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sidious stomps.

Kundelar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even in the novelizations of the films which I believe were canon, Sidious was said to move as fast as light. Also he is a way more agile and skilled fighter having mastered all forms of lightsaber combat and I don't think Superman would even land a hit on him personally. Also Sidious' force lighting at full power would be a big factor because Supes has no lightsaber to block it with and isn't Yoda so he doesn't know how to absorb it. This is basically a really strong brick vs the most powerful figure in Star Wars and I'm giving it to the dark lord.

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l: This is DCEU Supes. Comic book Supes is strong minded, but we don't know that about this version. Also, he wouldn't blitz in character. The only time he blitzed was when Lois was threatened.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@zr0c00l said:

Takes over a Twi'lek's mind to the extent that she doesn't even flinch when he tries to kill her

“Come here, girl,” the Emperor said, putting the power of the Force into his command.

Unable to resist, the girl walked out of the tree line until she stood, small and vulnerable, before him.

With preternatural speed the Emperor drew, ignited, and slashed at the girl with his lightsaber, but Vader had sensed his Master’s intent and moved with greater speed, igniting his own blade and intercepting his Master’s blow before it could land.

The girl, under the sway of the Emperor’s power, seemed scarcely to notice the danger. She simply stood there, staring vacantly, her face aglow in the red light of the crossed blades.

-- Lords of the Sith

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: when did MoS Superman even come near a Block Hole?

never said he did in the movie. i said in comics. But just for fun when they destroyed kryptonian world engine it created singularity (which is the inside of a black hole that sucked in them. Tecnically they created wormhole that sucked the other kryptonians with power of black hole and superman resisted its gravity saving lois out of it. But thats just for fun.

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ITouchedTheBoat

@supermanforever said:
@itouchedtheboat said:

never said he did in the movie. i said in comics. But just for fun when they destroyed kryptonian world engine it created singularity (which is the inside of a black hole that sucked in them. Tecnically they created wormhole that sucked the other kryptonians with power of black hole and superman resisted its gravity saving lois out of it. But thats just for fun.

oh ok, cuz the thread was for DCEU Superman not the comics one. There was no mention of a comics version of Superman from anyone lol I was just checking to see if i missed something from the movies lol

Also there's no fun allowed on CV so none of that.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever said:
@itouchedtheboat said:

oh ok, cuz the thread was for DCEU Superman not the comics one. There was no mention of a comics version of Superman from anyone lol I was just checking to see if i missed something from the movies lol

Also there's no fun allowed on CV so none of that.

i talked about comic when the guy said that dark sidiouc is underrated when they compare them to comics characters but ok. No he didnt get in to black holes in movies, i just refered to when kryptonians were sucked into world engines singularity which is tecnically a small sized black hole. He resisted its gravity while beeing in its forcefield when he tried to carry lois out. But ok we dont count as feat so i said just for fun :D

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By zr0c00l

@wallywest042 said:

@zr0c00l: This is DCEU Supes. Comic book Supes is strong minded, but we don't know that about this version. Also, he wouldn't blitz in character. The only time he blitzed was when Lois was threatened.

you're saying the guy who turned himself over to hostile aliens to spare his adopted planet and later sacrificed himself to save the world from DD by picking up and flying with an object that was killing him is weak minded....Seems like youd need incredible determination and power of will to do something so noble.

The guy who if he was weak minded would have taken lexs offer which is basically like an offer to join the dark side and done the selfish move and killed batman to save martha. (its the very same deal in essence that anakin took to save padme)

The guy who could easily take over the planet and be a god on earth but chooses to be a selfless servant of the people and become their savior instead. You think that guy is weak minded..... ok.

You're forgetting i said superman would blitz his head off as a response to you having sidious pull a totally out of character action (tp) as sidious hasn't used it in any of the films or animated canon shows thus far. simply put, what i meant was if youre gonna have sidious act out of character whats stopping superman from being out of character???

But clark blitzing isnt really out of character. he blitzed Zod outside of the farm. (you think you can threaten my mother!)

He blitzed faora multiple times. once when she was jumping at a plane the other when she was gonna kill guardian (a good death is its own reward) and after she tossed him into the vault.

He blitzed DD to and from space.

He blitzed batman through a building while trying to talk to him..........

itd be easier to name people he hasnt blitzed in a fight at this point. (only nam-ek)

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:

Takes over a Twi'lek's mind to the extent that she doesn't even flinch when he tries to kill her

“Come here, girl,” the Emperor said, putting the power of the Force into his command.

Unable to resist, the girl walked out of the tree line until she stood, small and vulnerable, before him.

With preternatural speed the Emperor drew, ignited, and slashed at the girl with his lightsaber, but Vader had sensed his Master’s intent and moved with greater speed, igniting his own blade and intercepting his Master’s blow before it could land.

The girl, under the sway of the Emperor’s power, seemed scarcely to notice the danger. She simply stood there, staring vacantly, her face aglow in the red light of the crossed blades.

-- Lords of the Sith

I stand corrected. I concede he has used it once.

unfortunately that wont help him here as random twi'lek girl is most likely weak minded which dceu supes is not. (im aware you didnt make the claim that hed be susceptible just clarifying)

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l: To be fair Ezra was able to take over the mind of an imperial trooper.

Loading Video...

Palpatine should be much better than Ezra not to mention that he could casually perceive Vader's thoughts

Or maybe self-delusion was part of the training a Master instilled in an apprentice.

“Your thoughts are troubled, my friend,” the Emperor said, his voice loud in the quiet. The Emperor often referred to him as a friend, and perhaps they were friends, in some sense, though Vader saw purpose in the use of the term. He thought his Master used a term he might use with a peer to emphasize that Master and apprentice were not, in fact, peers.

“No, my Master. Not troubled.”

The Emperor chuckled, the sound coming out a cackle. “?‘Troubled’ perhaps misstates the matter. Your thoughts are on violence.”

He turned in his throne to glance back at Vader, and his eyes burned out of the shadowed recesses of his hood.

“You ponder the nature of strength, do you not?”

Vader never lied to his Master. And he understood that his Master asked questions only with great forethought, so that the answer revealed more than the words. “I do.”

The Emperor turned away, showing his back to Vader, itself a calculated gesture. “Share your thoughts, my apprentice.”

Vader did not hesitate. “I was thinking of the lessons you once taught me about the relationship of a Sith Master to his apprentice.”

“And?” his Master asked.

Vader dropped to a knee and bowed his head. “And I perceive strength all around me, my Master.”

“Good,” the Emperor said. “Very good.”

The moment having passed, Vader rose and stood station behind his Master.

-- Lords Of The Sith

While the combined efforts of Ahsoka and Kanan could not

Loading Video...

I think Palpatine probably could TP Superman if he wanted to but I don't know if he would.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:
@wallywest042 said:

you're saying the guy who turned himself over to hostile aliens to spare his adopted planet and later sacrificed himself to save the world from DD by picking up and flying with an object that was killing him is weak minded....Seems like youd need incredible determination and power of will to do something so noble.

The guy who if he was weak minded would have taken lexs offer which is basically like an offer to join the dark side and done the selfish move and killed batman to save martha. (its the very same deal in essence that anakin took to save padme)

The guy who could easily take over the planet and be a god on earth but chooses to be a selfless servant of the people and become their savior instead. You think that guy is weak minded..... ok.

You're forgetting i said superman would blitz his head off as a response to you having sidious pull a totally out of character action (tp) as sidious hasn't used it in any of the films or animated canon shows thus far. simply put, what i meant was if youre gonna have sidious act out of character whats stopping superman from being out of character???

But clark blitzing isnt really out of character. he blitzed Zod outside of the farm. (you think you can threaten my mother!)

He blitzed faora multiple times. once when she was jumping at a plane the other when she was gonna kill guardian (a good death is its own reward) and after she tossed him into the vault.

itd be easier to name people he hasnt blitzed in a fight at this point. (only nam-ek)

The things you said establish him as a character with a strong morality and sense of responsibility. Its not TP resistance.

Why is it unlikely for Sidious to use TP when he knows nothing of his opponent?

Superman blitzed whenever his loved ones were threatened, or against people who could handle the blitz. Its unlikely that he would blitz someone whose durability is unknown to him.

If Supes blitzes, Sidious definitely dies. But I think Sidious using TP is more probable than Supes blitzing. So, I give him the win.

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

legends sidious stomps embarrassingly easy.

Emperor Disney loses though.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@americanspeeddemon: im not disputing the jedi mind tricks existence. im saying as stated by obi wan that it only works on the weak minded to which imperial troopers seem to fit the bill. as obi ezra and rey (probably more) have all mind tricked them with rey being not trained at all.

reading vaders thoughts is not the same as controlling it. i agree he could most likely read clarks thoughts as well. but if he could control a powerful mind like vaders he wouldnt have had to seduce him over a decade to go to the dark side.

and while ahsoka and kanaan may be gifted beyond their level of training, the fact remains they stopped their training just before being knighted. they shouldnt be able to over power jedi master anakin in anything.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By zr0c00l

@wallywest042 said:
@zr0c00l said:
@wallywest042 said:

The things you said establish him as a character with a strong morality and sense of responsibility. Its not TP resistance.

it establishes him as not being weak minded. if a toydarions greed for money can overcome the mind trick (Watto straight up felt nothing from jedi master qui gon) supermans will to be a hero will do the same.

because out of all his appearances his tp showing are limited to doing it once in a novelization.

Superman blitzed whenever his loved ones were threatened, or against people who could handle the blitz. Its unlikely that he would blitz someone whose durability is unknown to him.

hes blitzed everyone hes faced bar nam ek and even then he kinda did when he flew him up and punched him into those trains before nam ek could do anything about it. but technically nam ek is the only person he has not blitzed. this includes two normal humans (war lord in africa and batman).

clark doesnt have to put his fist through sidious' face to blitz him. if he thinks he cant survive it hell give him a super speed finger flick and KO him. he does not have to kill to use his speed as showcased when batman survived (if i wanted it youd be dead already!)

we can also assume he didnt kill that war lord... but if he did thats even worse for sidious cause then hed be willing to kill normal people with speed.

If Supes blitzes, Sidious definitely dies. But I think Sidious using TP is more probable than Supes blitzing. So, I give him the win.

supes has a track record of blitzing pretty much everyone hes ever fought.....sidious has a track record of using tp once........

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:
@wallywest042 said:
@zr0c00l said:
@wallywest042 said:

it establishes him an not being weak minded. if a toydarions greed for money can overcome the mind trick (greedo straight up felt nothing from jedi master qui gon) supermans will to be a hero will do the same.

because out of all his appearances his tp showing are limited to doing it once in a novelization.

hes blitzed everyone hes faced bar nam ek and even then he kinda did when he flew him up and punched him into those trains before nam ek could do anything about it. but technically nam ek is the only person he has not blitzed. this includes two normal humans (war lord in africa and batman).

clark doesnt have to put his fist through sidious' face to blitz him. if he thinks he cant survive it hell give him a super speed finger flick and KO him. he does not have to kill to use his speed as showcased when batman survived (if i wanted it youd be dead already!)

we can also assume he didnt kill that war lord... but if he did thats even worse for sidious cause then hed be willing to kill normal people with speed.

supes has a track record of blitzing pretty much everyone hes ever fought.....sidious has a track record of using tp once........

That guy knew about the mind trick, so resisted it. Superman doesn't. What the heck do you mean by "will to be a hero"?

Fair enough.

The warlord threatened Lois and Batman was armoured.

Why are you saying all this stuff? We are talking about TP, not a physical fight. Of course Supes can kill him with a finger flick.

Supes has only fought people equal to him physically, or in Batman's case, durable enough to take a punch. Did he blitz Lex Luthor? No. He'll probably fly up to Sidious and say "I can take you in without breaking you!"

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By zr0c00l

@wallywest042 said:

That guy knew about the mind trick, so resisted it. Superman doesn't. What the heck do you mean by "will to be a hero"?

so youre saying your fan theory of knowing about the mind trick is enough to stop it from working holds more weight then when obi wan expressly states it only works on the weak minded? Watto directly states only money works on toydarions meaning his greed was strong enough to not be affected.

supermans nobility selflessness and desire to save people (his will to be a hero) will do the same. he believes very strongly in his convictions... enough to sacrifice himself for it. hes not weak minded.

Fair enough.

batman having armor means nothing. he crumpled that metal easily and expressly states he couldve killed him. meaning he used his speed but held back enough so batman would survive.

Why are you saying all this stuff? We are talking about TP, not a physical fight. Of course Supes can kill him with a finger flick.

I said those things to avoid you saying things like he only blitzes people that can take it.. which is false he can and has held back his strength or refrained from killing but still used his speed in a fight.

Supes has only fought people equal to him physically, or in Batman's case, durable enough to take a punch. Did he blitz Lex Luthor? No. He'll probably fly up to Sidious and say "I can take you in without breaking you!"

He never fought lex if he did, based on him blitzing everyone else he wouldve blitzed him too.

and again as mind trick wont work even if he did take his time being cocky like while talking to lex sidious has nothing to hurthim with lightsaber aint cutting him unless you can show me a canon source saying its hotter than surface of sun like he heatvision superman and other kryptonians have survived without being cut. or show me force lightning hurting someone that durable. (surviving nukes durable)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l said:
@wallywest042 said:

so youre saying your fan theory of knowing about the mind trick is enough to stop it from working holds more weight then when obi wan expressly states it only works on the weak minded? Watto directly states only money works on toydarions meaning his greed was strong enough to not be affected.

supermans nobility selflessness and desire to save people (his will to be a hero) will do the same. he believes very strongly in his convictions... enough to sacrifice himself for it. hes not weak minded.

Fair enough.

batman having armor means nothing. he crumpled that metal easily and expressly states he couldve killed him. meaning he used his speed but held back enough so batman would survive.

I said those things to avoid you saying things like he only blitzes people that can take it.. which is false he can and has held back his strength or refrained from killing but still used his speed in a fight.

He never fought lex if he did, based on him blitzing everyone else he wouldve blitzed him too.

and again as mind trick wont work even if he did take his time being cocky like while talking to lex sidious has nothing to hurthim with lightsaber aint cutting him unless you can show me a canon source saying its hotter than surface of sun like he heatvision superman and other kryptonians have survived without being cut. or show me force lightning hurting someone that durable. (surviving nukes durable)

This Superman is so insecure and full of self doubt, his nobility, selflessness etc. can easily be overcome. It can be said that this Supes is weak minded. So YOUR fan theory of superman being strong minded isn't enough to protect him from TP. Thor sacrificed himself to save people, but still got affected by Wanda. Desire to do good has nothing to do with resisting mind control. That alien said "I'm a Toydarian. Mind tricks don't work on me. Only money." It can easily mean that his specie has mental immunity.

americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l: There's a difference between a jedi mind trick and sith mind domination. A mind trick is a simple suggestion that you convince someone else to go along with mind domination is a constant power which requires much more effort overall. Here's an excerpt showing mind domination by someone much weaker than Sidious

No Caption Provided

We see here that Mind domination is more akin to mind control where as a mind trick makes one more susceptible to suggestion similarly to hypnosis.

Additionally Ahsoka is in fact master level and Kanan knight level. They should be a powerful duo as far as TP is concerned beating out jedi masters together yet Vader is able to deflect their mind probe and he can't even sense when Sidious is reading his mind and can't hide his thoughts at all.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This Superman is so insecure and full of self doubt, his nobility, selflessness etc. can easily be overcome. It can be said that this Supes is weak minded. So YOUR fan theory of superman being strong minded isn't enough to protect him from TP.

context much. he overcame all that in the final scene of BvS. and its not a fan theory its exactly what hes done on screen.... nice try but hold this L

Thor sacrificed himself to save people, but still got affected by Wanda. Desire to do good has nothing to do with resisting mind control.

Oh so wanda is a jedi now? her tp is far stronger than canon jedi/sith and does not have the same limitations...... L

That alien said "I'm a Toydarian. Mind tricks don't work on me. Only money." It can easily mean that his specie has mental immunity.

nice assertion of another fan theory with nothing to support it and is directly contradicted by the films..... L