DCEU Superman vs 616 X-Men

#201 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

The team wins.

#202 Posted by Kevd4wg (13252 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Superman, none of them are fast enough and he can one-shot all of them, but Wolverine, who he can still put down without too much trouble. Honestly, only way I see the x-men winning is if Superman walks into Wolverine's claws or Cyclops takes off his visor

#203 Posted by Mister_Surreal (12089 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman with low effort.

Avatar image for justicethorpsylocke
#204 Posted by justicethorpsylocke (3080 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, first off Superman isn't going to one-shot Logan. His durability to blunt force is much more impressive than people are giving him credit for. Also, I think people are overselling Superman's speed advantage. His speed feats are limited to blitzing characters that don't really have quantifiable speed feats. Logan has several FTE feats so it's not a stretch to say he could keep up with Superman in CQC. Cyclops has kept up with Logan so he could probably pressure him from a distance if Logan and Kurt are keeping him busy.

Anyway, I think Superman could win if he fought smart and to the very best of his ability, but if he tried to just fight them up close he's getting chopped apart.

#205 Posted by KalKent (2920 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, first off Superman isn't going to one-shot Logan. His durability to blunt force is much more impressive than people are giving him credit for. Also, I think people are overselling Superman's speed advantage. His speed feats are limited to blitzing characters that don't really have quantifiable speed feats. Logan has several FTE feats so it's not a stretch to say he could keep up with Superman in CQC. Cyclops has kept up with Logan so he could probably pressure him from a distance if Logan and Kurt are keeping him busy.

Anyway, I think Superman could win if he fought smart and to the very best of his ability, but if he tried to just fight them up close he's getting chopped apart.

Superman has blitzed someone who has quantifiable high level bullet timing feats.

No Caption Provided

Not to mention he was keeping up with flash who makes wonder woman look like a statue.

Avatar image for justicethorpsylocke
#206 Posted by justicethorpsylocke (3080 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalkent: Yeah fair enough. I stand by the rest of what I said though