#101 Posted by dami24434 (4453 posts) - - Show Bio

could go either way, cyclops may even solo if he cuts lose, blast dceu superman to death

#102 Posted by Noone1996 (12074 posts) - - Show Bio

@thekinfing: But then he's also constantly tanked hits from high tiers like Skaar, Hulk, or Thor. So if we meet in the middle that's still mid tier. Mid tier as in Colossus/She-Hulk level. DCEU Superman doesn't hit even close to as hard as they do.

Avatar image for supermanforever
#103 Edited by Supermanforever (8982 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996 said:

@thekinfing: But then he's also constantly tanked hits from high tiers like Skaar, Hulk, or Thor. So if we meet in the middle that's still mid tier. Mid tier as in Colossus/She-Hulk level. DCEU Superman doesn't hit even close to as hard as they do.

he doesnt need to hit woverine to kill him. He could freezebreath him and then throw into ocean and drown him. As far as i know wolverine cant breath underwater. Or just tie him with metal at superspeed and then hold his nose and mouth till his lungs collapse.

#104 Posted by Cergic (1224 posts) - - Show Bio

With morals off, i don't see why superman won't grab some of them by the leg two at a time and do to them what he did to Doomsday, minus the nuke?

I don't think they can do anything except dangling as he carries them to the stratosphere. Granted, i lack knowledge regarding if these people have feats of being carried in a similar fashion and handling it.

As for the rest, he'd probably blitz and break the neck on, or drown in the ocean.

#105 Posted by Supermanforever (8982 posts) - - Show Bio

@cergic said:

With morals off, i don't see why superman won't grab some of them by the leg two at a time and do to them what he did to Doomsday, minus the nuke?

I don't think they can do anything except dangling as he carries them to the stratosphere. Granted, i lack knowledge regarding if these people have feats of being carried in a similar fashion and handling it.

As for the rest, he'd probably blitz and break the neck on, or drown in the ocean.

bfr is not allowed so he cant take them to space.

#106 Edited by Cergic (1224 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever said:
@cergic said:

Fair enough. My immediate second thought then is him making them suffocate two at a time, or slamdunking them from that distance towards earth again. I. Beast and Cykes would be dead, unless i am missing something, and he'd drown the trio. Maybe?

#107 Posted by Supermanforever (8982 posts) - - Show Bio

@cergic said:
@supermanforever said:
@cergic said:

Fair enough. My immediate second thought then is him making them suffocate two at a time, or slamdunking them from that distance towards earth again. I. Beast and Cykes would be dead, unless i am missing something, and he'd drown the trio. Maybe?

he could beat them with speed advantage if he avoids beeing hit from wolverine claws

#108 Edited by Jonez_ (11470 posts) - - Show Bio

Team still shitstomps. 2 people here can oneshot, possibly 3.

Who is the third?

Disagree about Cyke oneshotting btw.

#109 Posted by Mutant1230 (6798 posts) - - Show Bio

616 X-Men curbstomp

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
#110 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonez_ said:
@revan2424 said:

Who is the third?

Nightcrawler

#111 Posted by Noone1996 (12074 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever: Well the problem is that he has never done any of that in character. The closest character he's ever fought that somewhat replicates Wolverine's healing is Doomsday and he tried trading blows with him before BFR'ing (which is not allowed here). However, I think he mainly only sent Doomsday away because he wanted to avoid civilian casualties (which isn't a factor here). Freezing him would work, but he doesn't use that much and it'd likely be something he uses last since he uses it so infrequently. By then, I don't see why Wolverine wouldn't have tore him apart like he has to Colossus or Thing.

#112 Edited by Revan- (7959 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonez_ said:
@revan2424 said:

Who is the third?

Nightcrawler

Yeah, telefragging.

#113 Posted by Jonez_ (11470 posts) - - Show Bio

@trust_this_786 said:
@jonez_ said:
@revan2424 said:

Who is the third?

Nightcrawler

Yeah, telefragging.

Read OP. Nightcrawler is morals on.

And Kurt really doesn't do that. It is a hypothetical and out of character attack.

#114 Edited by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonez_ said:
@revan2424 said:
@trust_this_786 said:
@jonez_ said:
@revan2424 said:

Who is the third?

Nightcrawler

Yeah, telefragging.

Read OP. Nightcrawler is morals on.

And Kurt really doesn't do that. It is a hypothetical and out of character attack.

He acct does it quite consistently but morals are on so Ill take that back.

Cyclops still oneshots

#115 Posted by Jonez_ (11470 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for christianrapper
#116 Posted by christianrapper (6373 posts) - - Show Bio

he can just stand still and beat everyone but nightcrawler. nightcrawler will be heat visioned before he even formed a thought.

#117 Posted by Revan- (7959 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonez_: It's not hypothetical, nor out of character. I got 3 instances of the top of my head of him telefragging.

Morals on Kurt has done so repeatedly. I'll post scans when I get the time.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#118 Posted by blackpantherisb (7337 posts) - - Show Bio

Could go either way, depends whether or not Cyclops hits him with a high powered blast to start.

#119 Posted by Noone1996 (12074 posts) - - Show Bio

@christianrapper: He doesn't need to move, huh? So I guess if Wolverine goes to slash at him he's just going to no-sell his adamantium claws, right?

#120 Posted by AcroKat (7384 posts) - - Show Bio
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

I think Nightcrawler could and would do this but Superman is much faster than Sabretooth so...

#121 Posted by Revan- (7959 posts) - - Show Bio

@acrokat: He has also blitzed Death Wolverine, who was around Rogue Ms Marvel level. So I doubt Superman is avoiding him, he's also teleported some 4000 times in a minute. If he tried it, I'd imagine he could.

#122 Posted by The_Fub (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

@frankthetank40: I agree with you, if Superman doesn't play it smart, he ends up dead. However I have a hard time seeing him just stand there and let wolverine hit him. Lets not forget, he did stop the league from hitting him, plus dodged Steppenwolfs punch. He's smarter post JL.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243
#123 Posted by deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243 (3439 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_fub: To be fair, he tried to yank cyborg’s energy blast, but that was about it.

#124 Posted by The_Fub (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

@frankthetank40: Yeah maybe. I honestly don't think he tried to tank it, I think he was distracted then got hit. I mean, its PIS if he did, considering he blocked/dodged all other attacks, including Cyborgs initial assault.

#125 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

@christianrapper: He doesn't need to move, huh? So I guess if Wolverine goes to slash at him he's just going to no-sell his adamantium claws, right?

some viner was trying to sell me this lol

#126 Posted by Noone1996 (12074 posts) - - Show Bio

@trust_this_786: DCEU Superman is clearly more durable than 616 Hulk, Thor, Mangog, Count Nefaria, Gladiator, Thing, etc. I mean it is Superman after all.

#127 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

@trust_this_786: DCEU Superman is clearly more durable than 616 Hulk, Thor, Mangog, Count Nefaria, Gladiator, Thing, etc. I mean it is Superman after all.

Superman has never been pierced before without kryptonite being in the facility so yeah

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
#128 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (7167 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_fub: doesn't he let a lot of stuff he thinks can't hurt him, hit him. Wolverine is just going to look like some crazy guy with knives in his hands. Why would Superman think knives would hurt him? I'm assuming he doesn't know they aren't regular knives.

#129 Posted by Noone1996 (12074 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243
#130 Posted by deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243 (3439 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_fub: doesn't he let a lot of stuff he thinks can't hurt him, hit him. Wolverine is just going to look like some crazy guy with knives in his hands. Why would Superman think knives would hurt him? I'm assuming he doesn't know they aren't regular knives.

No, not really, especially when he is morals off. And no, he was not off in the justice league fight.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
#131 Edited by LordOfAllHumans (7167 posts) - - Show Bio

@frankthetank40: there are incredibly powerful telepaths here that can create illusions. So his moral compass is easily circumvented. Jean can just make the entire team invisible and inaudible since they were talking and went just as unheard as they did unseen. Why wasn't he morals off in Justice League? He knew Diana and didn't care or try to talk. In character with his morals he still tried to talk Bruce down after being attacked, but not Diana? He almost killed a human police officer without compassion and Diana said he didn't know who he was. Sounds morals off to me.

Edited: that first part seemed all kinds of wrong lol

#132 Posted by ElPendejo (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

I’m pretty sure Superman has this covered unless movie Superman is less durable than his comic counterpart

#133 Posted by Revan- (7959 posts) - - Show Bio

@elpendejo: He's faaaaaaarrr less durable than his comic counterpart. Considering his comic counterpart has tanked explosions of planets and this one at best has tanked a diluted nuke.

#134 Posted by ElPendejo (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

@revan2424: Ok in that case, I guess it can go either way. I mean superman was shown to be pretty fast in the new dc movie so maybe he could blitz everyone. Of course i don't think he could kill wolverine.

#135 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

@revan2424: Ok in that case, I guess it can go either way. I mean superman was shown to be pretty fast in the new dc movie so maybe he could blitz everyone. Of course i don't think he could kill wolverine.

Cyclops still oneshots. I have yet to see an argument made for Supes evading his optic blast

#136 Posted by Gokluma (8996 posts) - - Show Bio

Colossus will beat up DCEU Superman very badly

#137 Posted by comic_book_fan (11645 posts) - - Show Bio

there only hope is if wolverine can stealth him and get a fatal stab in quickly

#138 Edited by Nandope (465 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman ez

#139 Posted by APEX_pretador (21314 posts) - - Show Bio

Could go either way, depends whether or not Cyclops hits him with a high powered blast to start.

Can cyclops even tag him?

#140 Posted by Revan- (7959 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador: Yeah, in several narratives, his blasts are lightspeed. I could see Nightcrawler setting him up, teleporting him in front of Clark, while his blasts are already going. Effectively killing him

#141 Posted by AlphaQ (6472 posts) - - Show Bio

DCEU Superman can only lose if he lets them win, if he treats them like a threat he stomps them. This seems like comic wank tbh.

#142 Posted by ElPendejo (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

@trust_this_786: well if Superman can rival flash in terms of speed then I’m pretty sure he could evade the blast

#143 Posted by christianrapper (6373 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996 said:

yes he would. bullets bounce off of him. superman is not vulnerable to piercing damage like ww. it takes a tremendous amount of force to penetrate superman's skin. wolvie doesn't have that force. he is only a street leveler. someone like the hulk using wolvies claws might be able to penetrate his skin, but wolvie isn't strong enough. adamantium is just supposedly indestructible. that doesn't make it magically a more effective weapon for a street leveler to hurt someone like superman. superman is only vulnerable to kryptonite. anything other weapon wielded by a street leveler will be useless.

#144 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

@trust_this_786 said:
@noone1996 said:

yes he would. bullets bounce off of him. superman is not vulnerable to piercing damage like ww. it takes a tremendous amount of force to penetrate superman's skin. wolvie doesn't have that force. he is only a street leveler. someone like the hulk using wolvies claws might be able to penetrate his skin, but wolvie isn't strong enough. adamantium is just supposedly indestructible. that doesn't make it magically a more effective weapon for a street leveler to hurt someone like superman. superman is only vulnerable to kryptonite. anything other weapon wielded by a street leveler will be useless.

Wolverine has pierced Thanos' skin before. Are you really gonna try to prove me he doesn't have enough input to pierce Superman

#145 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

@trust_this_786: well if Superman can rival flash in terms of speed then I’m pretty sure he could evade the blast

DCEU Flash is nowhere near his comic counterpart's speed.

Based on previous action he'll try to overpower it and thats gonna fail miserably, Cyclops has staggered the likes of WWH with his optic beams. Superman is gonna get disintegrated

#146 Posted by christianrapper (6373 posts) - - Show Bio

@trust_this_786:

said:
@
said:

@: He doesn't need to move, huh? So I guess if Wolverine goes to slash at him he's just going to no-sell his adamantium claws, right?

Wolverine has pierced Thanos' skin before. Are you really gonna try to prove me he doesn't have enough input to pierce Superman

there really isn't anything to prove. thor and superman are 2 different characters with 2 whole different power sets. wolvie's claws will be just as effective as a guy with an adamantium sword. he doesn't have the strength to penetrate superman's durability.

#147 Posted by ElPendejo (1673 posts) - - Show Bio
#148 Posted by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

@trust_this_786:

@trust_this_786 said:
said:
@
said:

@: He doesn't need to move, huh? So I guess if Wolverine goes to slash at him he's just going to no-sell his adamantium claws, right?

there really isn't anything to prove. thor and superman are 2 different characters with 2 whole different power sets. wolvie's claws will be just as effective as a guy with an adamantium sword. he doesn't have the strength to penetrate superman's durability.

He penetrated freaking THANOS.

#149 Posted by Noone1996 (12074 posts) - - Show Bio

@trust_this_786:

said:

Don't even bother with this guy. He thinks that Superman has like abstract tier level stats and that Thor is nowhere near his level or some dumb crap like that. Hell, I wouldn't even be surprised if he thought that Superman had better durability than Thanos. He's just going to keep saying, "Those characters that Wolverine has pierced are nowhere near Superman's durability". This guy is a lost cause. Not even piercing Galactus or Odin would be good enough to hurt Superman in his eyes. The funniest thing about all of this though is the fact that we're not even talking about comic Superman here lmfao. We're talking about DCEU Superman who has NO piercing resistance durability feats that compare to even 616 Colossus, let alone 616 Thor or Hulk.

#150 Posted by Noone1996 (12074 posts) - - Show Bio

@christianrapper: You are arguing physics and logic in universes where these things aren't applied. Sure, an indestructible weapon being pierced by a character without that much strength in reality wouldn't do that much damage to a character with extreme durability. That's why Hulk is able to shrug off small arms adamantium bullets while weakened. However, that logic goes out the window when we look at consistency. Wolverine consistently slashes, stabs, and pierces high tiers in every story he's written in while fighting high tiered characters. Also, it's absolutely ridiculous to compare DCEU Superman's durability to 616 Thor or Hulk's durability. They actually have impressive piercing resistance feats whereas DCEU Superman does not. It's common sense.