DCEU Superman vs 3 MCU Thanos

• 124 results
#51 Posted by Bayman007 (2888 posts) - - Show Bio

@nucleon said:

@bayman007: Yeah - kinda got up on the wrong foot today, ain't I. D-:

I’ll let you off this once.

Now, if you don’t mind, there’s plenty of Superman bashing to get on with. Step at it matey

#52 Edited by RisingBean (9912 posts) - - Show Bio

This is spite.

#53 Edited by Nucleon (4180 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for detectivesomerset__
#54 Posted by DetectiveSomerset__ (1753 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos solo no stones stomps. Even mysterio can beat superman

Troll. Mysterio illusions wont do shit to superman since he is bulletproof , 1v1 Superman Murderstomps hard thanos , which cant react to his speedblitz and heat vision , even Nam-Ek could beat Foddernos

#55 Posted by WordWarrior (1687 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingyang said:

@Knowledge_King: Like I said MCU fans have to use head cannon. Sokovia is not a real city it was held together by some science mumbo jumbo. Batman beating Superman? What does plot have to do with battle forums. Supes downed by gas station(MCU fans love lowball) next you go tell me Black Widow can beat Diana because she didn't fodderize German soldiers in her origin movie. And Thor was put down by his own ❤.

I'm not sure what your point is on Sokovia. We were given the landmass and that amount of land being vaporized is beyond a nuke. It's that simple. It's called a lowball, same as you were doing to Thor.

#56 Edited by Rijehu (2150 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it me, or does Thanos have to be backed by the most INSANE scaling gymnastics every time he’s used in combat? But anyway...Bloodlusted Supes is sending at least one of them

into orbit and giving one of them the Zod treatment. He might brawl with the last Titan before that ends up in him being juggled like Zod was thrift metropolis...but because this is Thanos...

The other two sit back and watch as 1 Thanos with his superior everything possible, solos Superman with a two piece combo because he strikes harder than plummeting head first into earth from orbit at Hyper Mach speeds and his speed can react to ANY and EVERYthing Superman can launch and his durability is flawless and can withstand everything from bullets to stars and his reflexes have allowed him to have NEVER been tagged or staggered by ANYONE less powerful than Superman is or anyone slower than Superman.

I mean Thanos beat Hulk who can one shot alien metal and he beat Thor who is star level durable! It doesn’t matter than Thor got bodied by blades or fists, that star level durability will come through when the fans need it to!

Thanos can even counter flight and frost breathe and heat vision and neck snaps and blitzes into orbit and back down and being lobotomized with precision based heat vision and all these things. There’s nothing fodder old Clark can do to even touch the untouchable and invulnerable Titan. No sir. All hail the all powerful Thanos!

#57 Posted by Rijehu (2150 posts) - - Show Bio
#58 Posted by Noone1996 (13078 posts) - - Show Bio

One Thanos solos.

#59 Posted by Kingyang (933 posts) - - Show Bio

@Knowledge_King: My point is Nuke is real and has real stats and Chicago is real.has real stats, so I dont have make up numbers. Sokovia is a bunch of rocks held together with tech mumbo jumbo. A nuke would blow that shit apart. Sokovis is a fake city no bigger than my neighborhood in Chicago.

#60 Posted by King_Majestros (2170 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark will have trouble trying to beat just one Thanos -- three of them would tear him apart.

#61 Posted by Crunch5481 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

@crunch5481 said:
@Knowledge_King said:
@richubs said:

oNe iS eNoUGh

Please tag him first. Then you can kill him.

No one ever has had issues tagging Superman. Not sure why it'd start now.

@kingyang said:

@Knowledge_King: So no one. Gotcha

All of them are better by actual feats.

Did you watch Justice League?

Yeah. Everyone tagged him. Even slow people like Cyborg and Aquaman.

Loading Video...

????? Steppenwolf never touched him

#62 Posted by Crunch5481 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark will have trouble trying to beat just one Thanos -- three of them would tear him apart.

How? Captain America fought Thanos and kept up just fine, while also not getting splattered. Superman is thousands of times faster and stronger than Captain America.

#63 Posted by King_Majestros (2170 posts) - - Show Bio

@crunch5481: I'm not sure what your point is? I'm not at all saying Clark doesn't hurt/damage Thanos.

#64 Posted by Crunch5481 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

@crunch5481: I'm not sure what your point is? I'm not at all saying Clark doesn't hurt/damage Thanos.

How would he have trouble with someone who can't keep up with him in peak combat.

#65 Posted by King_Majestros (2170 posts) - - Show Bio

@crunch5481: Thanos can keep up just fine. Clark's combat speed isn't as fast as some fans claim it is.

#66 Posted by CocaColaMan (1784 posts) - - Show Bio

Power Stone Thanos solos.

#67 Edited by WordWarrior (1687 posts) - - Show Bio

@crunch5481: I'm not sure your point. Cyborg and Aquaman still did.

#68 Posted by WordWarrior (1687 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingyang said:

@Knowledge_King: My point is Nuke is real and has real stats and Chicago is real.has real stats, so I dont have make up numbers. Sokovia is a bunch of rocks held together with tech mumbo jumbo. A nuke would blow that shit apart. Sokovis is a fake city no bigger than my neighborhood in Chicago.

Yeah a nuke has real stats...so does Sokovia. And a nuke could not vaporize Sokovia. That's what makes that explosion above nuke level.

#69 Posted by Crunch5481 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

@crunch5481: Thanos can keep up just fine. Clark's combat speed isn't as fast as some fans claim it is.

I seriously don't comprehend how you can believe this? He was clearly shown to match the Flash in speed, and both of which were very clearly shown to be faster than everyone else in the league, and WW has already shown she can block machine gun fire with high precision, while in a crouched position.

Flash is able to do this with his speed:

Loading Video...

Draw on a man's face while standing 1 foot away without anyone, and all we see is a single frame of some type of movement. And you want me to believe that Thanos could react to that?

Loading Video...

Look how fast WW moves to take out each of the gun men, and look how accurately she is able to block bullets. Even this level of speed is far above what Thanos is capable of. And you want people to believe that Thanos could handle someone even faster than this..

#70 Posted by Crunch5481 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

@crunch5481: I'm not sure your point. Cyborg and Aquaman still did.

My point is that you said, "Everyone tagged him" and everyone did not in fact tag him. Aquaman didn't even tag him either. It doesn't count as a tag if you're strike gets caught by your opponent lol.

#71 Posted by Crunch5481 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingyang said:

Yeah a nuke has real stats...so does Sokovia. And a nuke could not vaporize Sokovia. That's what makes that explosion above nuke level.

Except that the Sokovia explosion was very clearly not a normal explosion, as described by Tony and by observation, and the whole island wasn't even vaporized it was broken apart but definitely not "vaporized"

#72 Edited by DetectiveSomerset__ (1753 posts) - - Show Bio

@crunch5481: don’t argue with word warrior

Obv downplaying DC and disregarding Superman

One thanos ain’t doing nothing to Superman

#73 Posted by Crunch5481 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

Obv downplaying MCU and disregarding Superman

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#74 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (18864 posts) - - Show Bio

Power Gem saves Thanos here. I don’t see a Thanos vs Superman fight playing out any different than Superman vs Steppenwolf.

#75 Posted by WordWarrior (1687 posts) - - Show Bio

@Knowledge_King said:
@kingyang said:

Except that the Sokovia explosion was very clearly not a normal explosion, as described by Tony and by observation, and the whole island wasn't even vaporized it was broken apart but definitely not "vaporized"

I'm confused as to how it wasn't a normal explosion, care to explain that?

#76 Posted by WordWarrior (1687 posts) - - Show Bio

No it's called actually applying feats to DCEU Superman and the others in the DCEU universe. This site for whatever reason likes to boost them and use all high end feats but ignore the middle and low end, which isn't how it works.

Also things are flatout assumed with no basis.

#77 Posted by Crunch5481 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

@crunch5481 said:
@Knowledge_King said:
@kingyang said:

Rewatch the full scene and listen carefully to what Iron Man says while flying with Friday (his AI). And then watch the Sokovia explosion, then watch a Nuclear Explosion. They don't even look remotely similar.

#78 Posted by WordWarrior (1687 posts) - - Show Bio

@Knowledge_King said:
@crunch5481 said:
@Knowledge_King said:
@kingyang said:

Rewatch the full scene and listen carefully to what Iron Man says while flying with Friday (his AI). And then watch the Sokovia explosion, then watch a Nuclear Explosion. They don't even look remotely similar.

Because it's not a nuke. It looks different because it's exploding from the inside out and...isn't a mushroom cloud like a nuke its. A nuke isn't a normal explosion you realize?

#79 Posted by King_Majestros (2170 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_majestros said:

I seriously don't comprehend how you can believe this? He was clearly shown to match the Flash in speed, and both of which were very clearly shown to be faster than everyone else in the league, and WW has already shown she can block machine gun fire with high precision, while in a crouched position.

It's not a matter of belief, but what occurred in the movie. Superman isn't as fast as some people claim he is, not that that's actually important. After his revival, at the stone memorial site, Clark sped himself up enough to be a small threat to Barry, whom has shown not to be as masterful of his speed as he thought, tripping over himself a couple times throughout the film.

#80 Posted by Crunch5481 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

@crunch5481 said:
@Knowledge_King said:
@crunch5481 said:
@Knowledge_King said:
@kingyang said:

Because it's not a nuke. It looks different because it's exploding from the inside out and...isn't a mushroom cloud like a nuke its. A nuke isn't a normal explosion you realize?

You did not acknowledge the first part of my response so I will assume you now understand why that explosion happened in full context. I was carrying on the nuke comparison from before, I did not start it. For the purposes of this discussion a nuke is a normal explosion as despite the energy source being either fission or fusion the result is a large release of energy in a single outward burst. A mushroom cloud forms simply because nukes are much more powerful than conventional explosives, and create a much larger bubble of hot air that results in the mushroom shape. The mushroom cloud is not a property of the nuclear part of the bomb, rather the intensity. The sokovia explosion was not conventional because Tony made a heat-seal to cause a doubling back effect which he described as their only option to be able to break apart the landmass enough, real bombs don't have any doubling back whatsoever.

#81 Posted by Crunch5481 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio
@crunch5481 said:
@king_majestros said:

It's not a matter of belief, but what occurred in the movie. Superman isn't as fast as some people claim he is, not that that's actually important. After his revival, at the stone memorial site, Clark sped himself up enough to be a small threat to Barry, whom has shown not to be as masterful of his speed as he thought, tripping over himself a couple times throughout the film.

Nothing about what you said changes the fact that he is still too fast for Thanos lol. A small threat to Barry? How was Superman a small threat to Barry? That is just straight up lowballing, he had Barry on the backpedal and was clearly on his level of speed throughout the whole movie. Barry being clumsy does not mean he is not fast. Both Superman and Flash were clearly shown to be faster than WW, whom is already far faster than Thanos, end of story.

Avatar image for supermanforever
#82 Posted by Supermanforever (9829 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont see why superman does not use his speed and buldoze them. Supermans physical stats are superior to thanos, even 3 are not enough.

#83 Posted by Supermanforever (9829 posts) - - Show Bio
@king_majestros said:
@crunch5481 said:
@king_majestros said:

Nothing about what you said changes the fact that he is still too fast for Thanos lol. A small threat to Barry? How was Superman a small threat to Barry? That is just straight up lowballing, he had Barry on the backpedal and was clearly on his level of speed throughout the whole movie. Barry being clumsy does not mean he is not fast. Both Superman and Flash were clearly shown to be faster than WW, whom is already far faster than Thanos, end of story.

some people on this site are still deuluded enough to say likes of mcu thor and thanos can keep up with superman because they have reacted to few shitty lasers and bullrushes here and there.

If Superman goes full speed, they not only cant percieve him but are also completely helpless.

#84 Edited by TheArchon (1271 posts) - - Show Bio

@detectivesomerset__ said:

No it's called actually applying feats to DCEU Superman and the others in the DCEU universe. This site for whatever reason likes to boost them and use all high end feats but ignore the middle and low end, which isn't how it works.

You seem to forget that Thanos has a bunch of low ends as well. And they are worse than the low ends of Superman's. I mean.. getting hurt by a grenade? Really?

#85 Posted by Odimm (139 posts) - - Show Bio

One is too much for Fodderanos. A better matchup would be armored Batman.

#86 Posted by Crunch5481 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

@Knowledge_King said:

You seem to forget that Thanos has a bunch of low ends as well. And they are worse than the low ends of Superman's. I mean.. getting hurt by a grenade? Really?

Getting rocked by Captain America in IW more than Superman was rocked by Batman while very depowered under kryptonite when he was taking batman's punches to the face no problem.

#87 Posted by WordWarrior (1687 posts) - - Show Bio

@Knowledge_King said:

Thanos has almost now low ends and Supes' are really, really terrible. And hurt by a grenade? When was this?

#88 Posted by Crunch5481 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever: I love the "they reacted to lasers though" argument lol. Not only could that be completely explained away by being good at aim blocking, but Superman isn't a laser and doesn't need to move in a linear path lol, he can easily react mid-flight to any attempt to block him since these characters still can't move their appendages with any speed comparable to him.

#89 Posted by Supermanforever (9829 posts) - - Show Bio

@thearchon said:
@Knowledge_King said:

Thanos has almost now low ends and Supes' are really, really terrible. And hurt by a grenade? When was this?

low end feats dont mean shit and dont discount the consistensy and high end feats. I can show you low end feats for new 52 superman. What does that mean, thanos can keep up with him because who cares about his high end feats right?

Besides Supermans low end feats are prior to him fully being adapted. All other low end feats are kryptonite evolved.

Also talking about low end feats? lets forget how iron man cut his face with a punch right? Assumin this, thanos is dead if clark punches him because guess what clark punches much harder.

#90 Posted by Supermanforever (9829 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever: I love the "they reacted to lasers though" argument lol. Not only could that be completely explained away by being good at aim blocking, but Superman isn't a laser and doesn't need to move in a linear path lol, he can easily react mid-flight to any attempt to block him since these characters still can't move their appendages with any speed comparable to him.

People still dont know how speed is determined. Reacting to a bullet does not mean you can move as fast as a bullet. Reaction is an unconcious movement that respond to certain stimulus that is independent from conciousness. Basically you can react without thinking.

Lets make a comparrision.

One characater react and jumps out of the bullets way, then we have smallville season 1 clark who is fast enough to percieve bullets in slow motion and move as fast as the bullet and even outrun it.

Which one is better? Obviously clarks feats.

Reacting to a bullet is still miles away from being as fast as a bullet. Someone that is as fast as bullets would blitz someone that can react to bullet shot at them, because that speedster would be moving with conciousness in tact and would be able to move around, outmanevouer unlike bullet that flies in straight line.

Besides wonder woman casually reacted to 1003 m/s bullets that is much faster than anything any mcu character reacted to and she did in a better manner, by percieving the bullets in slow motion and moving people out of the way.

Yet superman was so fast that her peception was not even keeping up.

If we take those shitty "reacted to lasers and bullrushes" feats, wonder woman still tops any mcu character and we know how fast she was compared to superman.

So by feats Superman would easily giving them the same threatment as he did to jl members in terms of speed.

#91 Posted by dirtytree332 (799 posts) - - Show Bio

superman

#92 Posted by Crunch5481 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio
#93 Posted by King_Majestros (2170 posts) - - Show Bio

@crunch5481 said:

@king_majestros said:
@crunch5481 said:
@king_majestros said:

It'd have to be true for it to be a fact, and the fact is, what Superman has showed in the movie tells me that Thanos is capable of reacting to him. Yes, a small threat to Barry, during their moment of speed at the stone memorial, like what I clearly explained. How is it low-balling when I'm stating exactly what happened in the movie? There are plenty of people with that kind of vapid mindset, and it's more worthless than constructive. I didn't claim Barry wasn't fast because he was clumsy; I claimed he wasn't masterful, as in his speed isn't mastered to the point that he isn't falling over himself. Rotf, "end of story," what a dumb thing to add; just shows you can't be swayed, oh well.

#94 Posted by kalkent (3763 posts) - - Show Bio

@crunch5481 said:

It'd have to be true for it to be a fact, and the fact is, what Superman has showed in the movie tells me that Thanos is capable of reacting to him. Yes, a small threat to Barry, during their moment of speed at the stone memorial, like what I clearly explained. How is it low-balling when I'm stating exactly what happened in the movie? There are plenty of people with that kind of vapid mindset, and it's more worthless than constructive. I didn't claim Barry wasn't fast because he was clumsy; I claimed he wasn't masterful, as in his speed isn't mastered to the point that he isn't falling over himself. Rotf, "end of story," what a dumb thing to add; just shows you can't be swayed, oh well.

You're actually clueless. He got blitzed by Iron Man yet you think Superman can't. Crunch, don't argue with this guy, he thinks Saitama can beat Superman yet refuses to provide feats. The bait king.

#95 Posted by King_Majestros (2170 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalkent said:

@king_majestros said:

@crunch5481 said:

You're actually clueless. He got blitzed by Iron Man yet you think Superman can't. Crunch, don't argue with this guy, he thinks Saitama can beat Superman yet refuses to provide feats. The bait king.

Copy-paste the exact sentence where I claimed Superman can't blitz Thanos. Also, since you brought it up, again, why don't you copy-paste where I claimed Saitama could beat Superman (even though that's not really something to fret about) as well as the exact sentence where I refused to show feats.

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
#96 Posted by The_Man_With_Questions (2786 posts) - - Show Bio

All three are literally statues to Superman. I don't know why people on Comic Vine have a hater boner for speed. They aren't going to tag, and he has the damage output to put each one down. They're getting Steppenwolf Treatment.

#97 Posted by kalkent (3763 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalkent said:

Copy-paste the exact sentence where I claimed Superman can't blitz Thanos. Also, since you brought it up, again, why don't you copy-paste where I claimed Saitama could beat Superman (even though that's not really something to fret about) as well as the exact sentence where I refused to show feats.

How could i copy and paste where you refused to show feats if it doesn't exist because you never showed the feats...

#98 Posted by King_Majestros (2170 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalkent said:

@king_majestros said:

@kalkent said:

How could i copy and paste where you refused to show feats if it doesn't exist because you never showed the feats...

You're admitting that you're lying, gotcha. So, why should Crunch take your word, then?

#99 Posted by Evil-Incarnate (7377 posts) - - Show Bio

They have no answer for his speed.

#100 Posted by DetectiveSomerset__ (1753 posts) - - Show Bio