R6: MCU Hela

R7: DCEU Doomsday

R8: FOX Apocalypse

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
#2 Posted by comicvinepoozer1 (6419 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 1

#3 Edited by mrmonster (16318 posts) - - Show Bio

Could stop at 7, otherwise clears.

Edit: Either I didn't see the Apocalypse round when I first posted or it's been added. In that case, he either stops at 7 or definitely stops at 8.

#4 Posted by RBT (29459 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears

#5 Posted by GeorgeWBush (12637 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard stop at 8

#6 Posted by Subline (9038 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday kills him again.

#7 Posted by MethoKi (12575 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot of people don't realize Clark would've won the fight with Doomsday had the military not intervened. He carries Doomsday out to space and wins via BFR.

Apocalypse never displayed the durability to tank a hit from such a high tier as Clark.

Clark is clearing this.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
#8 Posted by MarvelandDCfan24 (7787 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears

#9 Posted by EmmaFrostXmen (3361 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears I guess

#10 Posted by cosmic_reign (3751 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably 7

Absolutely 8

#11 Posted by AllHellKingDox (407 posts) - - Show Bio

Please someone tell me how apoc puts or slow down supes? Lol. Superman clears or stops a dd with bfr not allowed.

#12 Posted by nightgate (1360 posts) - - Show Bio

I’m confused is this based on striking?

#13 Posted by jashugan (6652 posts) - - Show Bio

clears

#15 Posted by APEX_pretador (21439 posts) - - Show Bio

With bfr, he can clear. Without it, stops at Thanos imo

#16 Edited by BOC (2022 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman clears or stops at dd with bfr not allowed.

#17 Edited by MUVDCU (1057 posts) - - Show Bio

Might Stop at 8. As long as Apocalypse can hurt him with his powers he would stop, not sure though. Base Thanos isn't stopping him. If Clark is semi Serious Base Thanos isn't even going to touch him.

#18 Edited by KingLouie (3567 posts) - - Show Bio

He’s not beating Doomsday

Idk where all these clears are coming from

#19 Posted by BOC (2022 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they are referring to bfr

#20 Posted by rem (2753 posts) - - Show Bio

Base Thanos is way too high.

Stops at Doomsday and if by some miracle he beats him he gets killed by apocalypse.

#21 Posted by MethoKi (12575 posts) - - Show Bio

He takes him out to space like he was originally going to.

#22 Edited by Openthedoor (258 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Lan_Fan (16820 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 7, but he'd beat 8.

#24 Posted by BOC (2022 posts) - - Show Bio

Base Thanos is way too high.

This. He should honestly be below Abomination.

#25 Posted by Six-Deuce (1603 posts) - - Show Bio

Hela literally CANNOT lose to Clark. Just as strong, better durability with healing. Not much slower and can span knives the size of buildings from any direction...all of which are capable of one shots (as evidenced by Diana's featless sword chopping off DD hand).

#26 Posted by BOC (2022 posts) - - Show Bio

Hela literally CANNOT lose to Clark. Just as strong, better durability with healing. Not much slower and can span knives the size of buildings from any direction...all of which are capable of one shots (as evidenced by Diana's featless sword chopping off DD hand).

Not debating Hela vs Superman. However, isn't cutting of DD's hand a feat for Diana's sword? I'm just asking why you called it featless.

#27 Posted by Six-Deuce (1603 posts) - - Show Bio

@boc: Because it has no other feats that would suggest more than that it is a durable magic sword. Scaling it up above Hela's blades is unwarranted. Hela should be able to pierce kryptonian flesh which is why a fight with her is a Logan vs Magneto situation. OT: stops at Hela, might take some minority losses to Ultron.

#28 Edited by Waxseruya (359 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by BOC (2022 posts) - - Show Bio

@boc: Because it has no other feats that would suggest more than that it is a durable magic sword. Scaling it up above Hela's blades is unwarranted. Hela should be able to pierce kryptonian flesh which is why a fight with her is a Logan vs Magneto situation. OT: stops at Hela, might take some minority losses to Ultron.

Ok. I agree that it could pierce him, simply for the fact that it is most likely magic. I wouldn't say this is a Logan vs Magneto situation though. That would be like saying Wonder Woman against anyone with bullets is a Logan vs Magneto situation. That said, I can see arguments being made for both sides.

#30 Edited by MethoKi (12575 posts) - - Show Bio

@six-deuce said:

...What? You mean the same sword that withstood and cold turkeyed a punch from Doomsday? The sword is clearly both very durable and very sharp.

On the contrary, It's Hela's blades that don't have any feats to suggest it's piercing Kryptonian flesh. Clark has many options to beat her; take her out to space and leave her there, drown her, dismember or behead her with his heat vision, etc.

#31 Posted by MrTrey (716 posts) - - Show Bio

Hela is weak.

@boc said:

Superman clears or stops at dd with bfr not allowed.

#32 Edited by GoodAfternoon (338 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by Six-Deuce (1603 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242: I did say it was durable and sharp. And Hela's pierced Asgardian metal, the bifrost, Thor, Surtur and a bunch of other mundane stuff en masse. It is unreasonable to put the blade above Hela's summoned metal. Clark gets cut.

#34 Posted by Six-Deuce (1603 posts) - - Show Bio

@boc: that is not unreasonable, though if you believe she can cut Clark, and she can heal what he puts out at least for a time...how is this not simple win for her. He isnt dodging spammed clouds of knives coming at him from all directions right? She is pretty much tailor made to kill him.

#35 Posted by MethoKi (12575 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242: I did say it was durable and sharp. And Hela's pierced Asgardian metal, the bifrost, Thor, Surtur and a bunch of other mundane stuff en masse. It is unreasonable to put the blade above Hela's summoned metal. Clark gets cut.

You're going to have to state why any of those things are quite on the level of Kryptonian flesh.

Dark Elves and Frost Giants also cut through Asgardian Metal... Those guys were fodder. I'm not understanding why that's so impressive.

The Bifrost bridge isn't known for durability. I don't recall Hela's blades ever going into the bridge. Are you referring to the giant spikes she summoned? I do however remember Thor using a regular Asgardian sword to cut into the bridge.

Thor has been cut by many things in the past that even you would think are lesser than Hela's blades.

Surtur was pierced by giant spikes that Hela summoned from ground of Asgard. They're not the blades that we're referring to.

It's honestly not unreasonable, you need to provide feats for her blades.

#36 Posted by Archangel01 (2154 posts) - - Show Bio

@six-deuce: MCU Hela is not strong as Dceu Clark are u serious ? Lol

Hela is like street leveler compared to Clark

#37 Edited by Waxseruya (359 posts) - - Show Bio

@archangel01: Superman lose ultron at lower than hela because he can't disconnect internet and ultron can nuclear him.

No Caption Provided

#38 Posted by Six-Deuce (1603 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242: the spikes and the knives are the same substance if you look closely, Hela did not have some sort of geomantic control of asgard topography..she was abusing her metal making ability. Furthermore the bifrost is actually very durable. Took Thor multiple strikes with mjolnir to crack it (mjolnir has insane striking feats). Kryptonians have 1 feat of slash resistance versus a magical metal that I am aware of and it sliced clean through. Other than supernatural tensile strength Diana's sword has shown no other properties that lend it an ability to cut through kryptonian flesh so the logical answer is a reasonable assumption that Hela's magic metal (also very durable) can do the same. If Diana's sword had some sort of weakening aura that showed it cut by more than its nature of being sharp and durable you would have an argument. And if Jela cuts clark, he dies...simple as that.

#39 Posted by Six-Deuce (1603 posts) - - Show Bio

@archangel01: that is patently ridiculous. Are you saying Hela on her own feats or by scaling from Thor could not hold up an oil derrick structure? Spiderman could do that for a little while if he dug deep. Carrying a building is not that impressive either when contrasted here. Superman's power is not overwhelming strength...it is the combination of upper level strength, speed, and flight. That combo is deadly in many circumstances...but a fight with Hela isnt one of them. He ends up a blue and red pincushion....mostly red.

Avatar image for christianrapper
#40 Posted by christianrapper (6463 posts) - - Show Bio

@boc: that is not unreasonable, though if you believe she can cut Clark, and she can heal what he puts out at least for a time...how is this not simple win for her. He isnt dodging spammed clouds of knives coming at him from all directions right? She is pretty much tailor made to kill him.

yep, he is just going to sit there and let that happen instead of just speed blitzing her and snapping her neck.

#41 Posted by MethoKi (12575 posts) - - Show Bio

@six-deuce: the spikes and the knives are the same substance if you look closely, Hela did not have some sort of geomantic control of asgard topography..she was abusing her metal making ability.

I have no clue how you can deduce the substance any of them are made of. Her drawing pikes from the ground of Asgard is not her drawing blades from her body as she usually does. Applying the feats of her giant pikes from Asgard soil to her regular blades simply doesn't work for nigh-obvious reasons.

Furthermore the bifrost is actually very durable. Took Thor multiple strikes with mjolnir to crack it (mjolnir has insane striking feats).

No Caption Provided

Yet did this with a fodder Asgardian blade in one hit.

Kryptonians have 1 feat of slash resistance versus a magical metal that I am aware of and it sliced clean through.

What sets them apart from anything else you've listed is that they have feats of durability against other things that have high piercing capability; from 5.56x45mm ammo up to heat vision.

Other than supernatural tensile strength Diana's sword has shown no other properties that lend it an ability to cut through kryptonian flesh so the logical answer is a reasonable assumption that Hela's magic metal (also very durable) can do the same.

You mean the same swords that were being destroyed by Thor's lightning cloak that at point was only barely phasing Hela? Those blades do not have the same tensile strength as Diana's blade does.

No Caption Provided

You're comparing that

No Caption Provided

to this?

If Diana's sword had some sort of weakening aura that showed it cut by more than its nature of being sharp and durable you would have an argument.

You're equating Hela's blades to Diana's sword repeatedly with faulty logic and as I've pointed out more than once: Hela's blades are neither as sharp or durable as Diana's. Diana's is simply the superior here and you have yet to present a semblance of a reasonable argument as to why Hela can cut a Krpyotnian.

This is just me entertaining the idea that a morals off Clark isn't just going to instantly blitz Hela and fly her out to space while cutting her to pieces with heat vision.

#42 Edited by Six-Deuce (1603 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman242: The sword was being energized by Thor's God mode so it is not fair to call it fodder, asgardian sword is hardly mundane as it is. It is pretty self evident her spikes and her blades, axes, and scythes are all the same material...turning her into Magneto (as cool an idea as it is) is head cannon. Diana's sword not breaking upon a hit from DD does not augment it's ability to cut (which also had low showings as well int WW). I am not equating the two magical metals with faulty logic...both have supernatural sharpness and durability. You have not established a resistance to slashing for kryptonians and I have referenced an applicable feat. I mean, it is not like Diana's sword was passing through mundane objects in WW like they offered no resistance (lightsaber or 40k power sword etc). It is reasonable to conclude based off visual evidence that Hela's magic blades cut Clark. Lastly, gimme a break on the lousy heat vision scenario...she ate the "largest lightning bolt of all lightning bolts" and was unscathed...Clark's heat vision is utterly ineffectual. Face it...she beats him, pretty much tailor made for it in fact. Also, give some more critical thought to your theory of Hela shooting spikes of soil...that is clearly not what was intended to be portrayed. She doesn't just make "knives from her hands"...heck, she made the axe she gave to Karl Urban (applicable because it shows she has control of shape/size of metal objects...more than just God of Knives)

Dirty pool with the gifs btw...that is Diana's sword best feat and Hela's knife worst....classy. perhaps you could show the one of base DD being pierced by bullets before evolving or Diana's sword not cutting SW's armor?

#43 Posted by Waxseruya (359 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by MethoKi (12575 posts) - - Show Bio

@six-deuce: The sword was being energized by Thor's God mode so it is not fair to call it fodder, asgardian sword is hardly mundane as it is.

Being energised by Thor's "God" mode doesn't infer an increased durability or tensile strength.

It is pretty self evident her spikes and her blades, axes, and scythes are all the same material.

I'd agree that her blades, axes and scythes are of the same elements but the pikes from Asgard are different for the fact that they're drawn from an entirely different source.

turning her into Magneto (as cool an idea as it is) is head cannon.

What?

Diana's sword not breaking upon a hit from DD does not augment it's ability to cut (which also had low showings as well int WW).

Never mentioned anything about her sword withstanding a hit from Doomsday translating to its cutting ability, because withstanding something naturally translates to durability... And Hela's failed to withstand small tendrils of lightning.

Diana's sword probably had low showings in WW - her solo film was because that one film was the only place that sword ever appeared. It was destroyed in that same film, after all. She wields an entirely different sword in BvS and JL.

I am not equating the two magical metals with faulty logic...both have supernatural sharpness and durability. You have not established a resistance to slashing for kryptonians and I have referenced an applicable feat. I mean, it is not like Diana's sword was passing through mundane objects in WW like they offered no resistance (lightsaber or 40k power sword etc).

Your argument fails largely because you keep referencing Diana's solo film where she wielded a sword that was destroyed in that same film.

You keep saying Hela's blades have supernatural sharpness and durability without giving any comparable feats to Diana's and refuse to even acknowledge every point I've given that shows its well below Diana's purely objectively speaking.

It is reasonable to conclude based off visual evidence that Hela's magic blades cut Clark.

In this debate we're not looking for reasonable conclusions based on buzzwords such as magic and supernatural. You either have feats or you don't.

Lastly, gimme a break on the lousy heat vision scenario...she ate the "largest lightning bolt of all lightning bolts" and was unscathed

Hela took that large lightning bolt and immediately went off screen for several minutes. We know that she has an amazing healing factor that heals fatal wounds in seconds.... How do you know she was unscathed by that attack without seeing her for a prolonged period of time?

Heat vision has cut clean through skyscrapers and huge chunks of stone alike and Hela on the other hand has been repeatedly been ran through with Asgardian blades by fodder soldiers. Heat vision is a focused beam of plasma intended to cut and melt objects with its intense pressure, heat and concussive force. Lightning is a bolt of plasma in the form of electrons. Here you are yet again using buzzwords as though they mean something here.

I'm asking you for feats of Hela's blades that put it on Diana's level.

#45 Posted by uchihaghost (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

DCEU Doomsday should be stronger than apocalypse and should be the last round, supes should stop at doomsday. He breezes through the rest.

#46 Posted by eri123 (2996 posts) - - Show Bio

May stop at 6,definitely stop at 7 and above.

Avatar image for chuggachugga170
#47 Posted by chuggachugga170 (419 posts) - - Show Bio

stops at 6

#48 Posted by Iron_Tiger (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

Can stop at 2, but 5 or 6 at best.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#49 Edited by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (12149 posts) - - Show Bio

Ragdolls everyone below Round 7.

#50 Posted by cromulor (2506 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears Rounds 1-5, unless Ultron is given access to the internet in which case this is a bad matchup for Clark.

Mid-Diff takes Round 6, Hela just isn’t close to fast enough though she does have good stats otherwise and versatility with her weapons.

Could stop at 7, it all depends on if you think Clark got stronger in JL than he was in BvS.

I don’t know enough about 8.