DCEU Superman runs an MCU Brick Gauntlet

• 107 results
#1 Edited by Kevd4wg (14308 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

The Gauntlet

1. The Destroyer
  2. Iron Man(Composite including Hulkbuster)
  3. Cull Obsidian
  4. Thor
  5. Hulk
  6. Giant Man
  7. Kurse
  8. Thanos
  9. Hela
  10. Captain Marvel

Rules

• Characters are made into Bricks. This means that All Extra Powers(Including Flight) are disabled, speed is equalized, and fights are purely H2H. Characters have to rely on their skill, smarts, and raw physicals.
  • Binary Carol, Prime(Endgame) Thor, and Not Professor Hulk
  • Starting Distance is 10 feet.
  • Win by Death/KO/Incap
  • No BFR
Avatar image for deactivated-5d880b7f8c5bf
#3 Posted by deactivated-5d880b7f8c5bf (368 posts) - - Show Bio

This order is super weird...

#4 Posted by ShadowRazer24 (908 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for detectivesomerset__
#5 Edited by DetectiveSomerset__ (1753 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: No flight , heat vision and speed equalized is nerfing Superman hard lol.

And even tho he still clears, thor and hulk punch are nothing compared to supes one. Kurse is only factor here and will go down in a hard fight.

#6 Posted by Kevd4wg (14308 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for professorrespect
#7 Posted by ProfessorRespect (8902 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man wins

#8 Posted by Kevd4wg (14308 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: No flight , heat vision and speed equalized is nerfing Superman hard lol.

And even tho he still clears, thor and hulk punch are nothing compared to supes one. Kurse is only factor here and will go down in a hard fight.

I mean... that's kinda the idea. Reduce everyone here to their most basic attributes(It also majorly nerfs people like Thor) and see how they stack up

Avatar image for money_brings_happiness
#9 Posted by Money_Brings_Happiness (525 posts) - - Show Bio

The way you depowered Supes is insulting to the guantlet characters with these rules Thanos beats him he could stop at Thor with these rules.

#10 Posted by MrTrey (945 posts) - - Show Bio

He clears because they're all weaker then him, like the billion other threads of these same exact matches.

#11 Posted by deactivated-5d880b7f8c5bf (368 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: Giant Man is super screwy and Thanos would stomp Kurse in physicals. I don’t agree with Carol and Hela either but I see how you can think that. Anyways - Clark stops at Hulk.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
#12 Posted by TheSpartanB345T (5229 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoa, that's weird, Clark clears...

#13 Posted by Kevd4wg (14308 posts) - - Show Bio

The way you depowered Supes is insulting to the guantlet characters with these rules Thanos beats him he could stop at Thor with these rules.

So comparing physicals is insulting? Glad to know people take it as a personal insult to see their favorite character put into an interesting situation

@kevd4wg: Giant Man is super screwy and Thanos would stomp Kurse in physicals. I don’t agree with Carol and Hela either but I see how you can think that. Anyways - Clark stops at Hulk.

Thanos would not at all stomp Kurse, compare their fights with Thor. Giant Man treated a Leviathan like a Toy and straight up stepped on Cull.

#14 Edited by DetectiveSomerset__ (1753 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: the other have 0 advantage and most of those like Hulk and Kurse stays the same

Anyways DCEU supes hit harder than anyone in MCU in MoS supes so it’s still a mismatch..:

Lmao at ant man beating Superman..

#15 Edited by Kevd4wg (14308 posts) - - Show Bio

@detectivesomerset__ said:

@kevd4wg: the other have 0 advantage and most of those like Hulk and Kurse stays the same

Anyways DCEU supes hit harder than anyone in MCU in MoS supes so it’s still a mismatch..:

Lmao at ant man beating Superman..

Well that's part of the idea, we'd never compare the stats of like Hulk and Clark because Clark is so much faster, so this is just a pure hypothetical.

And what makes you think it's a mismatch

#16 Posted by DetectiveSomerset__ (1753 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: Cull is fodder and kurse would absolutely stomp thanos H2H. Kurse was never hit h2h and is arguably faster than thanos.

He sold durability to Mjolnir meanwhile thanos was on the floor, it’s a close match also Kurse absolutely Stomps hulk , the only Thing people can argue is hulk sizing but kurse is on a whole other level than that green fodder.

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
#17 Edited by KryptonianKing88 (609 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg:

1. Destroyer - Stalemate. Clark can't destroy Uru. Destroyer's beams won't do much

2. Composite Iron Man - Superman low-mid diff because of equalized speed and Stark's skill analyzer

3. Cull - Clark stomps

4. Thor - Thor wins low diff with lightning punches but high diff without. Thor has superior stats / skill but Clark hits harder

5, Hulk - Hulk mid-high diff. Initially they should be evenly matched, but without speed Clark's punches wont do much, only making Hulk madder. Hulk also probably outskills.

6. Giant Man - Clark punches holes in his leg and lets him bleed out

7. Thanos - Thanos low diff, outskills and outstats him

8. Hela - goes either way. Hela and Superman should be close strength wise but Hela could outskill him and get him in a hold. Her blunt force durability wasn't impressive so Superman could KO her.

9. Kurse - Superman mid-high diff. Kurse is uber wanked for a guy whose best feat was pummeling pre-Ragnarok Thor and got gutted by a fodder sword. Though his durability will make it a tough fight.

10. Captain Marvel - Carol wins. Superior strength / durability and maybe skill. Her striking sucks without her speed.

#18 Posted by Namebk (1844 posts) - - Show Bio

#19 Edited by deactivated-5d880b7f8c5bf (368 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: Kurse hit Thor 12 times and gave him 1 bruise after the 7 direct blows pummeling at the end (Thor got injured by the boulder throw as well though but that’s another thing) and put him out of commission for like 40 seconds. Thanos hit Thor 7 times, had him bruised after 2 faceshots and ended up putting him out of commission for over 4 minutes. I have no idea how Kurse can come off looking superior...then there’s Thanos being way more durable.

I only said Giant Mans screwy. He’s not very established, his Leviathan punchout isn’t as impressive as Hulks against other characters, his durability is shit and CW Giant Man wasn’t very impressive. I just find the choice to add him on the Gauntlet pretty odd.

#20 Posted by MattyBoi (2897 posts) - - Show Bio

7. Dunno what hulk is doing above thor tho.

#21 Edited by Kevd4wg (14308 posts) - - Show Bio

@destinyishere: You know, that's actually a good point with Kurse. I'll move him to just above Giant Man

#22 Edited by Kirkseven (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

clears.

When you have to nerf/heavily limit a character before they run a gauntlet (Speed equalized), they should naturally just clear it.

#23 Posted by Kevd4wg (14308 posts) - - Show Bio

clears.

When you have to nerf/heavily limit a character before they run a gauntlet (Speed equalized), they should naturally just clear it.

If this thread was about who'd give the best fight to Superman normally, Thor wouldn't be 4th, but clearly it's not and you're just mad for some reason

Avatar image for finalkingthanos
#24 Posted by FinalKingThanos (3260 posts) - - Show Bio

Weird order imo but anyways the only ones that I think for sure beat him in strictly physical grounded h2h are Carol, Hulk and Thanos.

With Hela/Thor/Kurse as a maybe / some wins or Hulkbuster with the satellite as back up.

#25 Posted by Kirkseven (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: oh, I'm not mad?

I think it's fairly evident that Superman takes all of them out.... pretty handily under proper conditions, and having to equalize speed, take away powers makes it pretty clear, that he's more powerful.

#26 Posted by deactivated-5d880b7f8c5bf (368 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, Superman stops at Tony. The Hulkbuster is incredibly strong and capable of matching the most pissed off Hulk we've seen in the MCU

Loading Video...

Keep in mind that a less Angry Hulk(under the same director) was easily capable of one-shotting Leviathans with similar punches. Who even ignoring their size and stuff, could literally fly through Skyscrapers like they were air. That alone gives him enough striking to put down Clark, but that's not all. His durability is absolutely insane as well. In Infinity War, Tony was capable of taking an absolute beating from Thanos

Loading Video...

Within the same movie, Thanos easily put down Hulk with about the same amount or less effort (whose shrugged off being bullrushed through a skyscraper and having it collapse onto him after the Hulkbuster beating) and this was after Tony had already tanked two incredibly powerful hits (Meteor and being hit by the fire blast), yet Thanos struggled to tear apart the armor.

These feats are honestly around Clark's level or a bit above, and Tony's quite a bit more intelligent then Clark so he can work that into the fight as well.

#27 Edited by FinalKingThanos (3260 posts) - - Show Bio

@destinyishere: agree with some of your points except thanos didnt struggle tearing the armour apart at all once he started fighting directly with Tony.

#28 Posted by AllHellKingDox (557 posts) - - Show Bio

What skill has thor shown in all his movies that puts him above supes and lol the physicals are drastically different supes 1 shots he was punching zod meters away and punched Nam-ek a football feilds length at mach speed he clears

#29 Edited by deactivated-5d880b7f8c5bf (368 posts) - - Show Bio

@finalkingthanos said:

@destinyishere: agree with some of tour points except thanos didnt struggle tearing the armour apart at all once he started fighting directly with Tony.

It took Thanos over 10 hits to put him down and that includes Power Gem attacks. Could he tear the suit apart? Sure but Tony’s regeneration and durability kept him fighting. But even disregarding that, he wasn’t affected from things like the Cull Hammer Throw that sent him 1000 feet away into the building and even further into the park. He wasn’t significantly damaged from the Meteor impact either and that’s wayy more than Clark can output.

#30 Posted by nn5 (1232 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably stops at Kurse.

#31 Posted by FinalKingThanos (3260 posts) - - Show Bio

@destinyishere:

I'm not arguing Iron Mans blunt durability only that Thanos struggled to tear apart the armour which he did not.

#32 Posted by deactivated-5d880b7f8c5bf (368 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Edited by FinalKingThanos (3260 posts) - - Show Bio

@destinyishere:

All good CIB haha I was just being picky with what you wrote.

Avatar image for darthvaderrocks
#34 Posted by darthvaderrocks (2989 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg said:
@money_brings_happiness said:

So comparing physicals is insulting? Glad to know people take it as a personal insult to see their favorite character put into an interesting situation

@destinyishere said:

Thanos would not at all stomp Kurse, compare their fights with Thor. Giant Man treated a Leviathan like a Toy and straight up stepped on Cull.

Thanos wasn't tagged by Thor, Kurse was. Thanos KO'd Thor with 5 hits, Kurse threw a boulder and did a ground pound on Thor and Thor wasn't even close to being KO'd. So yeah, Thanos would stomp the shit out of Kurse.

OT: Stops at Hulk or could beat Hulk (Hulk is above Giant Man and Kurse btw) but definitely stops at Thanos.

#35 Edited by darthvaderrocks (2989 posts) - - Show Bio

@destinyishere: Problem is how is Tony gonna put Clark down? His blows weren't even phasing Hulk (Hulk legit ate about 15 punches in a row at one point) and I'd say Clark is bit more durable than Hulk although Hulk is underrated asf in that area. Clark tanked getting punched up a skycrapper (easily a 100 ton plus feat), tanked shots from Zod, Doomsday couldn't do sh!t and his HV got ignored by Superman as well, he got thrown through multiple skycrappers, the nuke feat (the blunt force part unless you believe only Doomsday took the blunt force of the Nuke), tanked crashing into the top of a mountain (also a 100 ton feet) etc. Tony's suit can also be torn apart quite easily and Clark has already busted through ships that have no-sold re-entry and the impact itself. I'm not convinced Tony can put Clark down but I'm very convinced Clark can continue to just tear his suit apart until his regeneration runs out which can happen.

#36 Posted by HERMES1220 (1434 posts) - - Show Bio

@destinyishere: Problem is how is Tony gonna put Clark down? His blows weren't even phasing Hulk (Hulk legit ate about 15 punches in a row at one point) and I'd say Clark is bit more durable than Hulk although Hulk is underrated asf in that area. Clark tanked getting punched up a skycrapper (easily a 100 ton plus feat), tanked shots from Zod, Doomsday couldn't do sh!t and his HV got ignored by Superman as well, he got thrown through multiple skycrappers, the nuke feat (the blunt force part unless you believe only Doomsday took the blunt force of the Nuke), tanked crashing into the top of a mountain (also a 100 ton feet) etc. Tony's suit can also be torn apart quite easily and Clark has already busted through ships that have no-sold re-entry and the impact itself. I'm not convinced Tony can put Clark down but I'm very convinced Clark can continue to just tear his suit apart until his regeneration runs out which can happen.

Wasn’t the mountaintop feat thousands of tons iirc?

#37 Posted by darthvaderrocks (2989 posts) - - Show Bio

@hermes1220: Probably considering mountains are stupid tough

#38 Posted by Soratoumiga (5559 posts) - - Show Bio

He doesn't clear

#39 Posted by Bayman007 (2884 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears

#40 Posted by ANTHP2000 (31178 posts) - - Show Bio

That's an... interesting order.

He stops at Hela due to her regeneration combined with similar stats and superior fighting ability. Thanos could probably drop him too. Carol turns him to paste.

#41 Edited by Bearderby (1729 posts) - - Show Bio

Post JL Sups Clears

#42 Posted by Nucleon (4174 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg:

1. Destroyer - Stalemate. Clark can't destroy Uru. Destroyer's beams won't do much

2. Composite Iron Man - Superman low-mid diff because of equalized speed and Stark's skill analyzer

3. Cull - Clark stomps

4. Thor - Thor wins low diff with lightning punches but high diff without. Thor has superior stats / skill but Clark hits harder

5, Hulk - Hulk mid-high diff. Initially they should be evenly matched, but without speed Clark's punches wont do much, only making Hulk madder. Hulk also probably outskills.

6. Giant Man - Clark punches holes in his leg and lets him bleed out

7. Thanos - Thanos low diff, outskills and outstats him

8. Hela - goes either way. Hela and Superman should be close strength wise but Hela could outskill him and get him in a hold. Her blunt force durability wasn't impressive so Superman could KO her.

9. Kurse - Superman mid-high diff. Kurse is uber wanked for a guy whose best feat was pummeling pre-Ragnarok Thor and got gutted by a fodder sword. Though his durability will make it a tough fight.

10. Captain Marvel - Carol wins. Superior strength / durability and maybe skill. Her striking sucks without her speed.

Great analysis; Here are a few comments of my own:

- The Destroyer armor is that under-rated? IMO, if I stuck to the Gauntlet's order, Clark will stop there. It was made of Uru­, and it was also shape-shifting in HtH combat like a T-1000. The Destroyer armor was a beast.

- If Ant-Man is in giant form, and all other powers are off (flight, heat vision, even jumping?), Superman will have troubles with Ant-man owing to reach, rather than strength and durability.

#43 Posted by Kevd4wg (14308 posts) - - Show Bio

That's an... interesting order.

He stops at Hela due to her regeneration combined with similar stats and superior fighting ability. Thanos could probably drop him too. Carol turns him to paste.

What's wrong with the Order?

#44 Edited by DetectiveSomerset__ (1753 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: you Made this for trying to make some MCU characters stronger than Superman?

Oh wait you are the one saying endgame thanos would beat kryptonians..

Supes obv punches harder than captain marvel , Kurse > carol h2h

He’s the only factor here who strikes and punches harder h2h

#45 Posted by WordWarrior (1670 posts) - - Show Bio

Loses 4, 5, 7, 8 ,9 and maybe 10.

Also out of order.

#46 Posted by Nucleon (4174 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg: you Made this for trying to make some MCU characters stronger than Superman?

Oh wait you are the one saying endgame thanos would beat kryptonians..

Supes obv punches harder than captain marvel , Kurse > carol h2h

He’s the only factor here who strikes and punches harder h2h

Pff. A case can be made that WW is the DCEU JL's heavy hitter with her sword. Superman (or any other Kryptonian, for that matter) hardly hurt anyone. It's like he's having rubber fists. Oh, he's got theses knocbacks and mach cones, but he couldn't one-shot stuff like MCU heavy hitters do all of the time.

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
#47 Posted by KryptonianKing88 (609 posts) - - Show Bio

@nucleon: The only MCU heavy hitters who one shot are Thanos and Thor. Hela couldn't one shot thor. Hulk couldn't one shot thor or Hulkbuster. Captain Marvel couldn't one shot crippled Thanos.

#48 Posted by kalkent (3763 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark would clown Hulk. Hulkbuster gave him the fight of his life.

#49 Posted by DetectiveSomerset__ (1753 posts) - - Show Bio

@nucleon: As i told YOU , I AM NOT ANSWERING TO YOU.

#50 Posted by Boby501 (575 posts) - - Show Bio

Hela is not on Thanos/Kurse level as a brick but Clark still solo all of the gauntlet combined.