DCEU Superman(Post Justice League) VS the Avengers(MCU) and the Justice League(DCEU)

Azooz_king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Azooz_king
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

1. Superman is Confused and Bloodlusted and The Team is Trying to Incapacitate him

2.Thor Has his Hammer and Thunderer Mode and Stark Can Call all of Hus Suits

3.Start 50m Apart

4.Win by Death or Incapacitation

Metropolis

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5a220d15cc740
deactivated-5a220d15cc740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really?

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

What he is that powerful now ????

StormKing1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zofistian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't seen Justice League yet (it's not out here for 2 more days), but are we just using his feats from the movies and acting like the comics don't matter? If so he gets positively pummeled. We'd have to assume Bruce has some more Kryptonite and if he could beat the hell out of Clark by himself a weakened Supes doesn't stand a chance against the heavy hitters. If he blitzes Bats I say he wins, otherwise he's practically fodder.

Azooz_king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't seen Justice League yet (it's not out here for 2 more days), but are we just using his feats from the movies and acting like the comics don't matter? If so he gets positively pummeled. We'd have to assume Bruce has some more Kryptonite and if he could beat the hell out of Clark by himself a weakened Supes doesn't stand a chance against the heavy hitters. If he blitzes Bats I say he wins, otherwise he's practically fodder.

wHAT???!?!?!?!

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still superman solos.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#10 k4tzm4n  Moderator

Clark's bloodlusted? He's going to get knocked around a lot, but eventually, he's going to win.

Avatar image for deactivated-62aed95594e07
deactivated-62aed95594e07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was expecting that JL vs Avengers would be a mismatch. Turns out that Superman alone is enough to beat both teams combined lol, good time to be a Superman fan. :D

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jesus ! just how strong did dceu superman get?

ok. I m definitely gonna do my best to see JL this weekend.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Damn, I'm hyped.

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Codee01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman is OP!!!!

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haven't seen Justice League yet..Is this how OP he has gotten?..

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey: A blood-lusted Superman has been beaten by a lot of people, if anything that should be considered a weakness.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: bloodlusted doesn't mean stupid. the only people thar can actually hurt him in this lineup are diana and arthur

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: I never said it meant stupid, I just said he has been beaten many times due to bloodlusted and that it's a weakness. You're forgetting about Scarlet Witch, Flash and Vision.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: not really. an almost bloodlusted superman fought zod and has far greater attack potency and durability than everyone on this list, vision and wanda are literally not an issue seeing as they have no real way to hurt him before being blitzed to oblivion and this is pre justice league. post justice league superman is almost as fast as flash

yeimsick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman if vision isn't included.

Avatar image for deactivated-5abbc73944668
deactivated-5abbc73944668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My god, how powerful is this man now?! Im avoiding these til Friday

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey: Okay first off, they are not fodders, if anything they are a bloodlusted Supermans greatest threat, not so much for Vision but Scarlet Witch can still warp reality on a multiversal scale, I hope you can comprehend that and make further judgments unbiased.

Superman has never versed a reality warper as critical as Wanda, stop using Speed blitz as an impervious justification. If going by that logic, Flash should be able to solo Superman without much effort as he has shown the ability to phase through kryptonian skin.

Wonder Woman has a small fraction of Hermes speed, why in the hell would Wanda verse Superman in the sun? Lol that is just a stupid assumption, let alone a justified one.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By RampageTheFirst

@DammeFavour: Wanda still has the potential, I'm trying to make it sound as unbiased as I can.

sportjames23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@charan_ said:

I was expecting that JL vs Avengers would be a mismatch. Turns out that Superman alone is enough to beat both teams combined lol, good time to be a Superman fan. :D

I'm here for this!

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey: I sincerely feel bad for your lack of comprehension, read what I said again, I literally counter that assumption in the first point.

New here? How does that mean I lack comic knowledge on WW? And whats this got to do anything with my main? You're borderline the typical forumer who assumes everyone has an alt that replies with a well-structured comment. Does WW not have a fraction of Hermes speed? Prove me otherwise, if you dare.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: mcu wanda is different from her comic version. her powers are just TK and TP and they are severely limited, hypothetical potential is irrelevant

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: You do realize "hypothetical potential is irrelevant", that contradicts the whole purpose of this thread.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: naa.....the whole purpose of this thread is using established feats which is why no one mentioned freeze breath before jl showcased it

Avatar image for deactivated-5a220d15cc740
deactivated-5a220d15cc740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: naa.....the whole purpose of this thread is using established feats which is why no one mentioned freeze breath before jl showcased it

Have you seen the film?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey: well, apparently he was keeping up with the flash during their fight

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By RampageTheFirst
@tedirey said:

@rampagethefirst:

When has DCEU Superman lost to someone when he's bloodlusted? Of course, you are referring to the comic version.

BvS, he was bloodlusted, of course Batman was royally being protected by plot but I served the purpose of your question. I never denied the fact that I was referring to the comics? Of course I was and I am well-aware that this thread talks about the current Superman from from the movie but I was just using it as grounds to prove my point, at least in the context that is.

@DammeFavour said:

Regardless, Wanda's potential must be taken into account, he hasn't showcased her feats to great extents in the MCU but I believe she can, given the correct scenarios.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey: Sorry for double post but I never said that..Wrong quote.

sportjames23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey said:

@rampagethefirst:

When has DCEU Superman lost to someone when he's bloodlusted? Of course, you are referring to the comic version.

BvS, he was bloodlusted, of course Batman was royally being protected by plot but I served the purpose of your question. I never denied the fact that I was referring to the comics? Of course I was and I am well-aware that this thread talks about DCEU but I was just using it as grounds to prove my point, at least in the context that is.

@DammeFavour said:

Regardless, Wanda's potential must be taken into account, he hasn't showcased her feats to great extents in the MCU but I believe she can, given the correct scenarios.

Superman wasn't bloodlusted in BvS. If he was, Batman would've been dead, just as Superman told him.

As for Wanda, she gets wanked here as much as MCU fans say Wonder Woman does. Regardless of her power, she still has human-level durability. One hit, her ass is grass.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman wasn't bloodlusted in BvS. If he was, Batman would've been dead, just as Superman told him.

As for Wanda, she gets wanked here as much as MCU fans say Wonder Woman does. Regardless of her power, she still has human-level durability. One hit, her ass is grass.

Actually he was bloodlusted, and as I said previously, Batman was being protected by plot.

There's is a great chance she will get annihilated but she still has potential and the same could be said for Superman, don't try too hard when you end up sounding like a complete hypocrite

titing2101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes was effin OP!

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sigh It's literally hopeless to argue with Superman fans, they're just as braindead as Quicksilver fans when it comes to comparing speedsters..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey: lol yea.....that's why i didn't say he was exactly as fast as the flash

@rampagethefirst: you're not really making a logical argument, these characters are different from their comic version, your hypothesis isn't backed by any tangible proof. so, no potential, just TK and TP

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: Ironic, we've never seen a bloodlusted Superman overpowering someone in his league in the movies, so by your logic, we can't tell if he will indeed be able to perform if anger is clouding his judgments. So this could indeed go either way, by your logic of course. We can't tell for sure if the movie version of Superman is immune to TP or not.