No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Rules

1.Morals OFF

2.Win by Death or Incap

No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by ManOfSteel11 (320 posts) - - Show Bio

He makes much much much greater use of his super speed in JL. Not sure if strength levels were much different or lower or higher, just by how little destruction his hits caused, yet he beat steppenwolf with one finger basically. WB and Whedon made a mess of it all.

#3 Posted by kenshima15 (676 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday, every hit makes Doomsday stronger. Eventually he'll just end up getting as fast as Superman, and soon faster. DD wins

#4 Posted by sky_warrior (823 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm.... well without BFR it’s a problem but with his new found control of his powers he might be able to Incap him some how I don’t know need to think about it for now stalemate

#5 Posted by nfactor1995 (13076 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday should still win tbh

#6 Edited by ShiZZmAhh (992 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman can't really do anything to him without Kryptonite or BFR.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a35e2edd9c28
#7 Posted by deactivated-5a35e2edd9c28 (1031 posts) - - Show Bio

@shizzmahh: How bout just punching the shit out of him? Doomsday hasn’t shown post JL Supes level of speed.

#8 Edited by ad-arts (2048 posts) - - Show Bio

While i do think MOS post JL would give him a decent fight, maybe even having upper than for a while. The longer the fight takes, stronger DD gets. DD would ultimately win since he cannot be kiled by regular ( no kryptonite ) means.

#9 Posted by deactivated-5a35e2edd9c28 (1031 posts) - - Show Bio

@ad-arts: He actually can. You have to overcome his physical durability. So dd can take a hit from 616 thor with mjolinir 😂😂

#10 Edited by ad-arts (2048 posts) - - Show Bio

@lfrankthetank27 said:

@ad-arts: He actually can. You have to overcome his physical durability. So dd can take a hit from 616 thor with mjolinir 😂😂

IDK it's unknown really. DD never shown any weekness other than to kryptonite. Maybe it's killable with enough force, maybe not. Maybe he can only be killed by kryptonite, maybe not. We can't know for sure. What we can know though is what they believed. And they belived kryptonite is the only way.

Logically he should be killable if all his cells were destroyed, nothing to regenerate from. But i don't think MOS can dish that out.

#11 Posted by deactivated-5a35e2edd9c28 (1031 posts) - - Show Bio

@ad-arts: Oh boy. Don’t start the NLF. If 616 hulk attempted to snap doomsday’s neck, would you really believe he couldn’t do it?

#12 Edited by TheWatcherKing (18759 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#13 Edited by Battle123axe (9420 posts) - - Show Bio

@ad-arts: Oh boy. Don’t start the NLF. If 616 hulk attempted to snap doomsday’s neck, would you really believe he couldn’t do it?

for real though

#14 Posted by ad-arts (2048 posts) - - Show Bio

Did i say 616 hulk could not do it or did i say i don't think MOS can do it? What is with reading skills these days.

616 Hulk would kill him instantly and there would be nothing to regenerate from.

MOS imo is not able to kill him instantly therfore each attack will probably only make him stronger, just as it happended in BvS

#15 Posted by phillip33 (4581 posts) - - Show Bio

While I do think superman was clearly superior in jl as opposed to be, and that doomsday adapting is clearly not limitless, sups didn't show anything special in striking / strength department in jl to turn the tide of this fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a35e2b016e76
#16 Posted by deactivated-5a35e2b016e76 (233 posts) - - Show Bio

@lfrankthetank27 said:

for real though

Like seriously, a couple of months ago, I saw someone saying doomsday would wreck Ultimate hulk.

Image result for michael jordan laughing gif

#17 Posted by tj849 (8569 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by ShiZZmAhh (992 posts) - - Show Bio

@lfrankthetank27: Punching him just made him stronger. Every time someone hit him there was an orange/reddish glow where the strike landed.

#19 Edited by deactivated-5a35e2b016e76 (233 posts) - - Show Bio

@ad-arts said:
@lfrankthetank27 said:

Did i say 616 hulk could not do it or did i say i don't think MOS can do it? What is with reading skills these days.

616 Hulk would kill him instantly and there would be nothing to regenerate from.

MOS imo is not able to kill him instantly therfore each attack will probably only make him stronger, just as it happended in BvS

Physical attacks did not make doomie stronger. Only energy based attacks did. I see no reason why superman can't just dance around his punches and keep hitting him with haymakers. Throw him in the air since he can't fly, and then do what he did against Zod. What is doomsday gonna do? What is the next NLF? Is doomsday gonna adapt to his speed now too.

#20 Posted by ad-arts (2048 posts) - - Show Bio

@ad-arts said:
@lfrankthetank27 said:

Physical attacks did not make doomie stronger. Only energy based attacks did. I see no reason why superman can't just dance around his punches and keep hitting him with haymakers. Throw him in the air since he can't fly, and then do what he did against Zod. What is doomsday gonna do? What is the next NLF? Is doomsday gonna adapt to his speed now too.

What exactly in the word imo you do not understand? It's my opinoion, you have different one? Have it.

#21 Edited by deactivated-5a35e2b016e76 (233 posts) - - Show Bio

@ad-arts said:
@ifrankthetank28 said:
@ad-arts said:
@lfrankthetank27 said:

What exactly in the word imo you do not understand? It's my opinoion, you have different one? Have it.

Way to ignore my points. Don't turn into @DammeFavour

#22 Posted by Battle123axe (9420 posts) - - Show Bio

@battle123axe said:
@lfrankthetank27 said:

for real though

Like seriously, a couple of months ago, I saw someone saying doomsday would wreck Ultimate hulk.

No Caption Provided

#23 Posted by deactivated-5a35e2b016e76 (233 posts) - - Show Bio

@ifrankthetank28 said:
@battle123axe said:
@lfrankthetank27 said:

for real though

No Caption Provided

Good thing Sirrfizzwhizz wrecked those fanboys.

#24 Posted by Battle123axe (9420 posts) - - Show Bio

... and then they went on to do the same in other threads anyways

can you link me to the page?

@battle123axe said:
@ifrankthetank28 said:
@battle123axe said:
@lfrankthetank27 said:

for real though

No Caption Provided

Good thing Sirrfizzwhizz wrecked those fanboys.

#25 Edited by ad-arts (2048 posts) - - Show Bio

@ifrankthetank28 said:
@ad-arts said:
@ifrankthetank28 said:
@ad-arts said:
@lfrankthetank27 said:

Your points are still your opinion, right? So you are happy ignoring mine, but i should not be ignoring yours?

Physical attacks did not make doomie stronger.

And this is still your opinion, not a fact. When his fist was cut of, he grew new one. But not the same one. New one had bones sticking out of it. Clearly an improvement to the old one... Cutting is a physical attack.

Only energy based attacks did

When his fist was cut of, the area around it went red. Just like pretty much everytime he received a powerful hit. He was adapting to punches/kicks as well.

But like i said. This is my opinion. Nowhere in the movie it is stated that he adapts to physical force, nowere it is stated he does not. US army states their attack make him stronger though... However with each strong attack the area of the attack becomes red, just like his hand did before he grew a new one. His body went red after the nuke too. Clearly this is indicator that red=adapting.

Since you cannot accept the fact people can have different opinion and feel the need to pick a fight... I am not replying to you again here.

#26 Posted by deactivated-5a35e2b016e76 (233 posts) - - Show Bio

@ad-arts said:
@ifrankthetank28 said:
@ad-arts said:
@ifrankthetank28 said:
@ad-arts said:
@lfrankthetank27 said:

Your points are still your opinion, right?

And this is still your opinion, not a fact. When his fist was cut of, he grew new one. But not the same one. New one had bones sticking out of it. Clearly an improvement to the old one... Cutting is a physical attack.

When his fist was cut of, the area around it went red. Just like pretty much everytime he received a powerful hit. He was adapting to punches/kicks as well.

But like i said. This is my opinion. Nowhere in the movie it is stated that he adapts to physical force, nowere it is stated he does not. US army states their attack make him stronger though... However with each strong attack the area of the attack becomes red, just like his hand did before he grew a new one. His body went red after the nuke too. Clearly this is indicator that red=adapting.

Since you cannot accept the fact people can have different opinion and feel the need to pick a fight... I am not replying to you again here.

Picking fights? Let 616 hulk punch him, and doomie will die. Just cuz the movie states he is immune to physical force, does not mean he can survive any physical force that is thrown at him.

#27 Posted by ad-arts (2048 posts) - - Show Bio

@ad-arts said:
@ifrankthetank28 said:
@ad-arts said:
@ifrankthetank28 said:
@ad-arts said:
@lfrankthetank27 said:

Your points are still your opinion, right?

Picking fights? Let 616 hulk punch him, and doomie will die. Just cuz the movie states he is immune to physical force, does not mean he can survive any physical force that is thrown at him.

Way to ignore my points... So you trashed everything that i said about the red areas on the body, cut off fist etc...

I have given you valid reasons as to why i belive he regenerates. You gave me none... You talk about ignoring points? You have no points, you made no points. All you made is no he does not, no he cannot - but with no points, all bias.

And decided to ( again ) throw 616 hulk at me for no reason. Who i do think would stomp DD and i already said that. So... what is your problem? Don't answer that, a retorical question.

does not mean he can survive any physical force that is thrown at him.

Not it does not. It also does not mean MOS has what it takes to overload him.. But ...what it does mean is you cannot understand what you read because i already said the very same thing here

Logically he should be killable if all his cells were destroyed, nothing to regenerate from. But i don't think MOS can dish that out

In case you do not understand what it means... Yes, he can probably be killed but MOS is likely not strong enough.

This is my opionion, you don't like it... well... it's your problem not mine.

#28 Edited by DarkseidThanos (928 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday gets spanked, how unfortunate

#29 Posted by FedExDriver (136 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday still ragdolls. There's no way for Clark to put him down or hurt him

#30 Posted by Mr_Shazam0920 (5387 posts) - - Show Bio

It doesn’t matter who DCEU Doomsday faces. He adapts and one-shots.

#31 Posted by Amcu (17250 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman can't hurt Doomsday.

#32 Posted by Battle123axe (9420 posts) - - Show Bio

It doesn’t matter who DCEU Doomsday faces. He adapts and one-shots.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
#33 Posted by deactivated-5b728068f211c (7069 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
#34 Edited by deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4 (18365 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by Sy8000 (35931 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday still stomps.

#36 Posted by DarkseidThanos (928 posts) - - Show Bio

@fedexdriver: @amcu: Doomsday wouldn't land a single hit on superman after his speed amp and doomsday didn't show that much concussive force durability to suggest he could withstand superman punches delivered at flash speed indefinitely

#37 Posted by arqe (904 posts) - - Show Bio

He can use his speed much much better now so Superman just BFR him into another galaxy.

#38 Posted by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wins now.

With newfound speed and freeze breath.

#39 Posted by Aatroxxx (1593 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Doomsday

Avatar image for thetopcontender
#40 Posted by TheTopContender (199 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasn't he about to successfully BFR Doomsday before he got hit by that nuke? I feel like pre-JL Supes could get it done.

#41 Posted by Amcu (17250 posts) - - Show Bio

@fedexdriver: @amcu: Doomsday wouldn't land a single hit on superman after his speed amp and doomsday didn't show that much concussive force durability to suggest he could withstand superman punches delivered at flash speed indefinitely

He had the durability to withstand a nuke and I'm pretty sure he was never hurt by anything else. Could you post a striking feat from Clark that is more devastating than a nuke?

#42 Posted by DarkseidThanos (928 posts) - - Show Bio

@Amcu: He absorbed a nuke, doomsday didn't react to physical attacks the way he did with explosives

Doomsday doesn't have the feats to suggest he could withstand supermans punches delivered to him at flash speed for how ever long superman wants, he could pound on doomsday for an hour straight with doomsday failing to comprehend or react to a single punch

#43 Posted by Amcu (17250 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkseidthanos: Superman's flash level speed didn't seem to help him strike any harder in Justice League than he had before. I still don't see Superman ever harming Doomsday but you are entitled too your opinion.

#44 Posted by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu said:
@darkseidthanos said:

He had the durability to withstand a nuke and I'm pretty sure he was never hurt by anything else. Could you post a striking feat from Clark that is more devastating than a nuke?

I mean, Doomsday could've lost to WW for all we know. She mostly had harder time when facing Steph than DD and Superman fodderized him.

I know ABC logic doesn't always work but just saying.

#45 Posted by Amcu (17250 posts) - - Show Bio

@khael said:

I mean, Doomsday could've lost to WW for all we know. She mostly had harder time when facing Steph than DD and Superman fodderized him.

Diana was only a problem to Doomsday due to her sword. Steppenwolf is most likely more skilled than Doomsday and has a weapon to defend himself from Diana. Take away Diana's sword and she wouldn't be a problem for Doomsday. Steppenwolf doesn't have any durability or striking feats remotely close to Doomsday. Clark still doesn't have the striking power to hurt Doomsday.

#46 Edited by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu said:
@khael said:

Diana was only a problem to Doomsday due to her sword. Steppenwolf is most likely more skilled than Doomsday and has a weapon to defend himself from Diana. Take away Diana's sword and she wouldn't be a problem for Doomsday. Steppenwolf doesn't have any durability or striking feats remotely close to Doomsday. Clark still doesn't have the striking power to hurt Doomsday.

I know, but if she could be a problem for Doomsday due to her gear, why wouldn't her and even Steph be problem to Superman as well?

Clark still doesn't have the striking power to hurt Doomsday.

To be fair, we don't know. Kryptonians rarely get hurt in DCEU, Doomsday has never significantly hurt Superman either.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
#47 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (11785 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday, every hit makes Doomsday stronger. Eventually he'll just end up getting as fast as Superman, and soon faster. DD wins

This. Doomsday still kills Superman

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
#48 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (11785 posts) - - Show Bio

@khael said:
@amcu said:
@darkseidthanos said:

That's just not true, and I'm sick and tired of people saying this. WW only had "success" (if you can even call it that) against DD when he was distracted by Superman. Whenever she was on her own, she got thrown around like a doll.

Loading Video...

Closely watch the fight, and actually see what WW does the DD (or rather, fails to do).

• 0:21: she fails to tag DD, but once he's distracted by Superman, she's able to knock him off his feet at 0:24
  • 0:30: she fails to tag DD (again), but once he's distracted by Superman (again), she's able to cut his leg at 0:33
  • 0:41: Once Superman flies in for an attack, DD completely ignores WW and continues to focus his assault on Superman.
  • 0:51: She does her bracelet thingy, knocking DD back, but once she goes in for an attack at 0:54, DD easily knocks her back with his fts punch; however, she blocks it with her shield, along with his heat vision
  • 3:33, DD tosses her like a ragdoll, and when she comes in with the counter attack, he easily reacts to, and hits her. But of course, she blocks it with her shield.
  • At 3:46, she's able to block a blow with her sword and proceed to cut his hand off, but then get's heat vision.

The only point in which she showed any effectiveness against DD was when Superman was distracting her, and the one instance she cut off his arm. That's it. She was pretty much ragdolled and tossed around like nothing for the rest of the fight, ESPECIALLY when she was on her own. I don't know where people get the idea that she was winning, or even effective, against Doomsday. If Superman wasn't there, she most likely would have died.

DD was just as effective, if not more so, against WW than Steppenwolf was. The difference is that

• He had armor; DD didn't (though Kryptonian skin is basically armor :P)
  • He was a skillfull, experienced combatant; DD was a mindless brawler.

And this goes without saying, how exactly does Superman hurt DD? Let's put aside the insinuation within the film that physical weapons could not harm him, and let's assume his "no-selling" durabilty is a 5.7 megaton nuke - as shown in BvS - and... IDK, his peak durability (at that point) to kill him was say, a 50 MT nuke (I just made that figure up, but I'm trying to prove a point). Since when could Superman dish out such damage????? Even if he could strike with the power of over 5 MT of tnt, and he delivered 1,000 of those punches per second, they won't hurt DD, since he'll simply absorb them.

DD would fodderize Superman. JL feat don't change that.

Avatar image for heroineaddicted
#49 Edited by HeroineAddicted (23 posts) - - Show Bio

@khael said:
@amcu said:
@darkseidthanos said:

That's just not true, and I'm sick and tired of people saying this. WW only had "success" (if you can even call it that) against DD when he was distracted by Superman. Whenever she was on her own, she got thrown around like a doll.

Loading Video...

Closely watch the fight, and actually see what WW does the DD (or rather, fails to do).

• 0:21: she fails to tag DD, but once he's distracted by Superman, she's able to knock him off his feet at 0:24
  • 0:30: she fails to tag DD (again), but once he's distracted by Superman (again), she's able to cut his leg at 0:33
  • 0:41: Once Superman flies in for an attack, DD completely ignores WW and continues to focus his assault on Superman.
  • 0:51: She does her bracelet thingy, knocking DD back, but once she goes in for an attack at 0:54, DD easily knocks her back with his fts punch; however, she blocks it with her shield, along with his heat vision
  • 3:33, DD tosses her like a ragdoll, and when she comes in with the counter attack, he easily reacts to, and hits her. But of course, she blocks it with her shield.
  • At 3:46, she's able to block a blow with her sword and proceed to cut his hand off, but then get's heat vision.

The only point in which she showed any effectiveness against DD was when Superman was distracting her, and the one instance she cut off his arm. That's it. She was pretty much ragdolled and tossed around like nothing for the rest of the fight, ESPECIALLY when she was on her own. I don't know where people get the idea that she was winning, or even effective, against Doomsday. If Superman wasn't there, she most likely would have died.

DD was just as effective, if not more so, against WW than Steppenwolf was. The difference is that

• He had armor; DD didn't (though Kryptonian skin is basically armor :P)
  • He was a skillfull, experienced combatant; DD was a mindless brawler.

And this goes without saying, how exactly does Superman hurt DD? Let's put aside the insinuation within the film that physical weapons could not harm him, and let's assume his "no-selling" durabilty is a 5.7 megaton nuke - as shown in BvS - and... IDK, his peak durability (at that point) to kill him was say, a 50 MT nuke (I just made that figure up, but I'm trying to prove a point). Since when could Superman dish out such damage????? Even if he could strike with the power of over 5 MT of tnt, and he delivered 1,000 of those punches per second, they won't hurt DD, since he'll simply absorb them.

DD would fodderize Superman. JL feat don't change that.

Doomsday wouldn't fodderize Superman. He's way to close to even tag him now.

#50 Posted by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio

@petey_is_spidey: Nice breakdown but I was talking about the part when Superman was busy saving Lois. If he was as fast as Superman was in JL, he wouldn't get his arm chopped off, next thing we knew it might be his head for all we know.

Superman was also there when the nuke happened, just saying... It goes both ways. After all the Superman that DD stomped at the beginning just fought Batman and being exposed with a lot of kryptonite. Plus, he almost managed to BFR Doomsday if it weren't for the nuke, now that he has better control over his speed and not being exposed by kryptonite, it'd just be easier for him to do so.

Well in my opinion, that is.