DCEU Superman Feats Debunked and MCU Thor is stronger than him! Breakdown

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e39ca79343ec
deactivated-5e39ca79343ec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In the link at 1:28 we see Zod's cape on fire and he reaps it and throws it away. It's set on fire due to the garage explosion which is vastly lower than the heat of a nuke.

--

No Caption Provided

lark's cape is similar as he got it from the Krypton ship and no mention was made of it being any special. Therefore it should be burnt by similar temperatures. Fuel burns much less than 1000 degrees hence why engines don't melt. A nuke is 50 million degrees and should easily vaporize Krypton capes.

Since Clark's cape was untouched, it stands to reason that it was not exposed to the heat of the nuke.

--

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Again BVS went to went to extreme lengths to show us that the nuke detonated twice the distance of " Starfish Threshold"

As shown here the nuke detonation was twice as high as " Starfish Threshold"

Nasa states that if a nuke is exploded in space only radiation is emitted.

Heat and Blast are 75% of a nukes destructive capacity. So in this scenario Doomsday and Clark are only exposed to 15% of the nuke. Add also that DD is amped by absorbing radiation, he therefore can't be said to have even tanked that. Also Clark was left comatose with his skin flaking, so he didn't even survive it.

It is therefore unreasonable to assume that any Kryptonian in Dceu can tank or even survive a nuke.

--

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Zod and Superman never overpowered themselves during the bullrush, as i have shown Superman is flying Zod into a building. Look at the upper right hand corner and you will see Superman is flying with Zod. If Zod truly overpowered him Superman would not still be going forward, it'd be backwards.

--

At minute 2:37 in 0.25x speed you can see Aquaman is currently moving. There was no statue actually, we know Diana was definitely falling and we dont know how fast they were here.. it is confirmed by this:

In the concept scene that Supes 'statued' falling people... a bullet is still moving.

At minute number 8:26, the scene is confirmed to have happened.

Concept art is still valid and provides context. Otherwise we could use the speed of the falling people (falling at 9.8 m/s ^2) and I guarantee they weren't moving much past Mach 5, if that.

So Superman statue force DOES NOT EXIST!

No Caption Provided

it's slow motion.. Do you see the moving and ragdolled Aquaman? Even Clark himself isn't moving at his usual speed in this slow motion, only Flash does. The league wasn't moving actually.. they were trying to push Clark and they were just standing there on the same spot.

--

No Caption Provided

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/superman/zack-snyder-and-david-goyer-discuss-man-of-steel-he-cant-hold-up-a-continent-a75772

"It's amazing what [Superman] is capable of but [Henry's] a slightly more down to Earth version of the character," he told Total Film Magazine. "I don't think he can hold up a continent... Superman has been broken for a little while.''

Tectonic plate feat never happened on screen and it was a newspaper headline, newspapers aren't reliable especially when your character has barely city-level feats.

--

No Caption Provided

300DB, Nuke level manhole confirmed!

-

Another Black Hole feat debunked here!

โ€”

Now moving on thor: here is a better Strenght and durability feat on-screen.

Moving the large rings and tanking a star.

No Caption Provided

Here Thor overpowered a real black hole as confirmed by the MCU narrative the granade are called black hole and can BFR very powerful opponent.

So.. besides this overrated feats Thor has just done better in everything. Hopefully this will raise Thor in the higher end of CBMs.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mostly Thor fanboyism

Avatar image for randybutternubs
RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You need help

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obsessed

The_Tank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't imagine taking this much time out of my day to write an unconvincing argument about one fictional character being better than the other just to troll. If you are retired, I can understand, but I wouldn't understand what a 60+ year old is doing on a comic site. If you have a 9-5 job or school, this is just pathetic.

SpongeGar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can google a psychiatric facility near u if thatโ€™s what u need

The_Gaurdian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe we can ban MCU vs DCEU high tier threads till late 2020s and have a final verdict then. As if this site would be around for that at this stage ๐Ÿ™ƒ

The_Tank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe we can ban MCU vs DCEU high tier threads till late 2020s and have a final verdict then. As if this site would be around for that at this stage ๐Ÿ™ƒ

If we banned MCU Vs DCEU high tier threads half the site if not three quarters would disappear. Only veterans stick around for comic debates, unfortunately.

cupofreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MoS easily pawns Thor dude.

sportjames23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL I am quite entertained by this trollery.