No Caption Provided

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Hypnos0929

I'd say Superman. He's got the speed and strength to kill him. The only problem that should logically arise is Fear Zeus, aka that astral form thing, and the god explosion that apparently only happens when Zeus and Ares die

Edit: Why'd you change this? Are you looking to make a spite thread?

Azooz_king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say Superman. He's got the speed and strength to kill him. The only problem that should logically arise is Fear Zeus, aka that astral form thing, and the god explosion that apparently only happens when Zeus and Ares die

Edit: Why'd you change this? Are you looking to make a spite thread?

how is this Spite

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 nwname  Moderator

Mismatch Zeus stomps.

Azooz_king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What did Zeus exactly do again? I don't remembee

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@wolderman: Created the Blade of Olympus which sealed all the Titans in the pit of Tartatrus and pretty much ended the war with the Olympians and Titans. From what I remember, Zeus best feat was one shotting Gaia with a super Lightning bolt that pretty much led to Kratos death again. Thats it though from what I remeber. I'd back up the DCEU team due to speed.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azooz_king: Well the only reason Zeus could win is because of that astral/sin form. His speed isn't the greatest, in combat, and I doubt Superman would let him charge a bolt.

Wolderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolderman: Created the Blade of Olympus which sealed all the Titans in the pit of Tartatrus and pretty much ended the war with the Olympians and Titans. From what I remember, Zeus best feat was one shotting Gaia with a super Lightning bolt that pretty much led to Kratos death again. Thats it though from what I remeber. I'd back up the DCEU team due to speed.

One-shotting a titan is impressive when taking their strenght into consideration; ripping of thousand ton boulders from Mount Olympus and throwing them like tennis balls. Considering Kratos was actually able to beat Zeus, I may back the DCEU team.

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus

Azooz_king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azooz_king: Well the only reason Zeus could win is because of that astral/sin form. His speed isn't the greatest, in combat, and I doubt Superman would let him charge a bolt.

you Know he can teleport right?

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@proteusxmanrxis said:

One-shotting a titan is impressive when taking their strenght into consideration; ripping of thousand ton boulders from Mount Olympus and throwing them like tennis balls. Considering Kratos was actually able to beat Zeus, I may back the DCEU team.

Probably this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Team.

Zeus didn't do anything that impressive.

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL what is this? Zeus stomps, in fact, GOW Ares who is much weaker stomps them already. This is a mismatch

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929 said:

Ok let's say Batman can teleport now. Does that mean he can react at the speeds he's teleporting at? Superman in this case could blitz as soon as he sees lightning.

Also is this Young Zeus or old Zeus (gow3)? Because the difference in power seemed incredibly large to the point Atlas had to point it out as one of the deciding factors of the titanmonarchy war

P.S I forgot that Zeus could replicate himself lol. The copies aren't as strong but I guess they could be distractions.

Azooz_king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Azooz_king

@azooz_king said:
@hypnos0929 said:

Ok let's say Batman can teleport now. Does that mean he can react at the speeds he's teleporting at? Superman in this case could blitz as soon as he sees lightning.

Also is this Young Zeus or old Zeus (gow3)? Because the difference in power seemed incredibly large to the point Atlas had to point it out as one of the deciding factors of the titanmonarchy war

P.S I forgot that Zeus could replicate himself lol. The copies aren't as strong but I guess they could be distractions.

your Forgetting just how Powerful Zeus is

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team. The GOW universe is composed of some really horrible mid tiers and while DCEU Superman and Diana aren't really that impressive it's enough to beat GOW Zeus.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azooz_king: You're forgetting older gods lose power. Young Zeus wiped out the titans with the blade of Olympus, old Zeus only made it to gow3 because Athena stepped in to save him. Hell he couldn't even fight Kratos without running numerous times.

Let's be real Old Zeus has very few good feats. Poseidon was knocking down titans, even Helios was stunning a titan with little effort, but Zeus threw a charged blast at Gaia and her arm didn't even come completely off. At god size Kratos still managed to beat him and he his only "good" feat against another god is beating Hephaestus who was already a cripple

Zaggran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we take lore into account, Zeus in a complete stomp. They simply don't have the tools to kill him (Kratos only did it because he absorbed Hope from Pandora's Box) or probably even HARM him.

By purely feats, team, also in a massive stomp.

Misterpollas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman just blitzes and uses his heat vision.The durability in Gow apart from blunt durability is crap.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Low Multiversal MFTL Zeus stomps

LR_Zeal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus wins

Avatar image for exileblade73exileblade
ExileBlade73ExileBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: Zues absolutely murders the entire squad. (agreed)

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers