DCEU Suicide Squad vs MCU Guardians of the Galaxy

CramAndman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@cramandman: Nah. That arrow is incredibly fast. I don't want to spoil anything but it's speed is amped to be greater than a bullet.

Also Diablo died from a C4 explosive... which is nothing compared to Groot being able to have his body endure the Dark Asther crashing and exploding. Rocket has enough tech on him to replicate a better explosion to finish of Diablo.

Yondu will blitz almost immediately.

Deadshot isn't fighting fodder here. Gamora is a casual bullet timer and her agility is amped. Her strength is shown to be around 10 tons, so one in SS taking her h2h.

Quill and Rocket can also fly pretty fast and have enough firepower to supress Deadshot and keep him on the defense.

Then Yondu kills everyone.

I cannot overstate how broken that arrow is.

I'm not denying the speed of the arrow just pointing out the ridiculous accuracy of Deadshot and the arrogant stupidity of Yondu, who is unlikely to just end it without savoring the moment. I also mentioned that if Yondu whistles before Deadshot kills him he'll take out the entire SS team. Even if he's already whistled, if Deadshot has gotten a shot off that kills him before the arrow does it's thing, the arrow will most likely stop dead in its tracks when Yondu's dead.

Diablo only died from a C4 explosion after he was completely tapped of magical fire power and reduced to a normal human. Until he exhausts his fire supply in Fiery Skeleton form, he's pretty much unstoppable. While Groot's body technically survived the Dark Aster explosion, Groot did not survive it. We also don't know how he'll handle a magical fiery demon's firepower. If he pulls the same trick as in the movie and balls up, he'll die or at least be reduced to a twig which is still a KO. Remember Diablo was hurting Enchantress' brother and pushing him back. Groot doesn't have any FEATS against powerful Characters like Diablo, just fodder.

I'm not denying Gamora's evasiveness or agility, though Starlord, rocket and Groot all fared well enough against her at the beginning of the first movie. Without Deadshot, SS doesn't have a chance. As for Gamora being a casual bullet timer, that won't do her any good against Deadshot. She may dodge a few bullets but Deadshot has an automatic rifle with uncanny aim, he'll time, tag and kill her eventually.

If they were starting closer together, I'd agree that Quill and Rocket could suppress Deadshot and keep him on the defensive, but Deadshot is too fast and accurate and 500 feet is enough room to work his magic. He'll take them down before they get the chance.

Again, I'm only really saying it depends on who gets off first, Yondu or Deadshot and whether they have enough information to target each other first. If Yondu takes it seriously, immediately whistles, and takes out Deadshot first, the GOTG are guaranteed to win. If he hesitates, Deadshot will wipe the floor with them.

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drax or gamora solos

Savitar71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@savitar71: Thanks for the answer. why is he near moon level ? What feats does he have and why can't he use all of his power in combat ? You can go into details. I don't mind spoilers.

No problem. It's kinda tough to explain. I see him similarly to Dormamu from Dr Strange. He should have pretty great potential, but it's really hard to apply in battles.

Basically Ego is a celestial, but his physical form is gone. He used his abilities over time to basically form a shell to protect his brain, which is the core of the planet and his being. The planet that acts as a shell is smaller than earth's moon, so under 1 percent the size of something like earth. So that's why I'd say he's technically just under moon-level.

The problem is that he seems unable to actively terraform and fight with the planet fully like he does in the comics. It's kinda hard to explain, but even though he's technically the size of the moon, he can't really use that amount of power. Instead he sends "antibodies" (the human forms) to defend the planet, but those antibodies are kinda underwhelming. They have decent matter manipulation and energy manipulation, as well as obvious super-human stats, but they really aren't that high-tier overall. He doesn't have nearly as direct control over the small planet as you would think, instead relying on mini-forms to actually fight.

He can terraform other planets using seed things, but it's one of those macguffins that doesn't really apply to the actual fight.

In an actual fight, I honestly think the MCU Avengers or DCEU Superman wouldn't have a great deal of difficulty with him. His damage output is very low for someone technically a planet, and the planet itself is more of a defense than anything. Even then it's not like his brain is immensly protected.

It's kinda hard to explain, but he definitely won't be a gamechanger or anything on the Battle-Forums. I wanna say he's MCU's most powerful character except Ronan w/ power gem, but he's really difficult to apply to a battle.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 nwname  Moderator

@savitar71: thans again. Mcu's top tiers are Eternity,Infinity,Death and Entropy. They are confirmed universals

Savitar71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 nwname  Moderator

@savitar71: well none for now. an Official GotG book confirmed them tho.

http://i.imgur.com/mLL3dsk.jpg?1

kaloyaNm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS is absolute cannon fodder to Drax, Groot and Gamora. Diablo who's the only "threat" died to a fucking military bomb... Earth bullets, baseball bat and boomerangs will stop characters that face and stop planetary threats on a daily-basis? Gamora is a more skilled fighter than all of SS roster combined....

Another sad DC wank fest.

cptstormsword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The guardians beat the trash out of that film. In all seriousness the Guardians have better odds of winning and more firepower.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Widowblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I gotta go SS on numbers alone. Fire destroys wood. Dead kills Lord and quin takes rocket. Gamora loses to croc. Can he be hurt by a sword?

Avatar image for deactivated-59d29c479f1ca
deactivated-59d29c479f1ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaloyanm said:

SS is absolute cannon fodder to Drax, Groot and Gamora.

Deadshot could solos everyone except groot.

Diablo who's the only "threat" died to a fucking military bomb...

are u saying the bomb that was designed to take out extra dimensional entity ???

Earth bullets, baseball bat and boomerangs will stop characters that face and stop planetary threats on a daily-basis?

they would definitely kill them .

Gamora is a more skilled fighter than all of SS roster combined....

LOL

this another pathatic MCU wanking.

Avatar image for thelastdragonborn
TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaloyanm: let me guess... you think mcu thor can beat dceu superman?

kaloyaNm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaloyanm said:

SS is absolute cannon fodder to Drax, Groot and Gamora.

Deadshot could solos everyone except groot.

Diablo who's the only "threat" died to a fucking military bomb...

are u saying the bomb that was designed to take out extra dimensional entity ???

Earth bullets, baseball bat and boomerangs will stop characters that face and stop planetary threats on a daily-basis?

they would definitely kill them .

Gamora is a more skilled fighter than all of SS roster combined....

LOL

this another pathatic MCU wanking.

Deadshot gonna solo Drax and Gamora.... and the rest of your post..... kill yourself.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaloyanm said:

Deadshot gonna solo Drax and Gamora.... and the rest of your post..... kill yourself.

No Caption Provided

TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaloyanm: Nah a dude with logic.

Anyways, you seem new here. Let me just tell you... only delusional wankers think mcu thor can even get slightly close to stalemating supes

kaloyaNm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaloyanm: Nah a dude with logic.

Anyways, you seem new here. Let me just tell you... only delusional wankers think mcu thor can even get slightly close to stalemating supes

Sadly I don't give a shit what a stupid random DC wanker thinks.

TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaloyanm: Good.

Ill have you know that most people who think mcu thor can beat dceu superman... they are almost always ignored lol

kaloyaNm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaloyanm: Good.

Ill have you know that most people who think mcu thor can beat dceu superman... they are almost always ignored lol

They're ignored because everyone is busy laughing at the moronic DC wank fests you see. You should go wank over Batman with prep time, faggot.

TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaloyanm: Maybe I will !

DCEU SUperman > Avengers

TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaloyanm: Dceu superman still solos avengers

kaloyaNm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaloyanm: Dceu superman still solos avengers

Your dad should have solo'd that night instead of making the blunder of making you.

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaloyanm:

Just some advice, dont use that language here. You can get banned. It can get annoying, but you have to suck it up and debate. I dont like the DCEU wanking either, but just try to not use language.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaloyanm said:
@thelastdragonborn said:

@kaloyanm: Maybe I will !

DCEU SUperman > Avengers

You really are the ordinary person in here - a full blown moron. It's easy to tell by the way you type that you're just another dumb teenager. At least you fit well in the normal DC fanbase.

chill...

kaloyaNm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaloyanm:

Just some advice, dont use that language here. You can get banned. It can get annoying, but you have to suck it up and debate. I dont like the DCEU wanking either, but just try to not use language.

I don't care. I would rather be banned than to waste my time on stupid people.

TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaloyanm: You are worse than StilletoRoyalty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaloyanm: Youre better off not knowing who she is..

actually you are already the lowest of the lowest so i doubt it will matter

kaloyaNm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By kaloyaNm

@thelastdragonborn said:

@kaloyanm: Youre better off not knowing who she is..

actually you are already the lowest of the lowest so i doubt it will matter

The opinion of a dumb DC wanker means less than a shit to me. You probably fit in with the other morons quite well. Clearly it's your life achievement.

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelastdragonborn: Just ignore him. He's either delusional or a troll. Either way I give him a day tops before he's banned. It's best to just not get involved.

kaloyaNm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelastdragonborn: Just ignore him. He's either delusional or a troll. Either way I give him a day tops before he's banned. It's best to just not get involved.

Yes, best ignore me and go back to jerking each other on how mind-boggling the DC franchise is. Move along, loser.

FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaloyanm: Proving my point. Gonna take my own advise. See ya.

kaloyaNm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaloyanm: Proving my point. Gonna take my own advise. See ya.

Don't kid yourself - you have no points. I'd rather not see losers like you again.

FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Never tagged a mod before, but I assume this dude's violating more than a couple forum rules.

kaloyaNm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By kaloyaNm

@jashro44: Never tagged a mod before, but I assume this dude's violating more than a couple forum rules.

Nice assumption. I bet one of the rules states you need to suck off DC in every second post else you face time outs. You better get back to following the rules, slave.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By jashro44

@kaloyanm said:
@firestormfate1919 said:

Nice assumption. I bet one of the rules states you need to suck off DC in every second post else you face time outs. You better get back to following the rules, slave.

Since your a new user I'll let you off easy. You can take 3 days off and use those 3 days to familiarize yourself with the rules. If you continue this behavior when you return you will be banned for a week. If you still continue this behavior after that you will be banned permanently. Here is a link to the battle forum rules:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/battle-forum-rules-30-all-users-read-1767034/#1

Here is a link to site rules:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/site-rules-and-faqs-669033/#1

If you want to stick around here make you sure you read both links.

ToffeeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guardians stomp, dead shot can't kill drax or groot, doubt he can kill gamora, yondu will one shot the whole squad as long as the rest of the guardians can distract dead shot for all of 3 seconds.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yondu solos

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
bowlt_swagg_320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

GOTG stomp with ease

Turr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Croc vs Drax are probably stalemate.

Diablo vs Groot ends in a painful stomp for Diablo.

Deadshot vs Starlord ends in Deadshot shooting Starlord dead.

Rocket vs Flag ends with Rocket being shot and outskilled, but it's actually pretty close.

Katana vs Gamora will be interesting swordfight, probably Gamora could even win but we still need to add Boomerang, slingshot and others somewhere, and all the other guys who won previous 1v1s will gank up on her as well, so she dies anyway. SS stomps.

jball834

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

suicide squad stomps

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Tidy win for the SS

Doofasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yondu kills everyone in the first second.

This is honestly a mismatch.

Aatroxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GOTG. Yondu slaughters

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@madballer: Diablo AOE would take most of them out. Diablo can go into omni form and stomp as well. Katana traps their souls. Whoever is not bulletproof deadshot takes out.

No Caption Provided