DCEU Suicide Squad, pick 6 to protect you, the rest are out to kill you!

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Limitless82

Pick a team of 6 to protect you, while the rest from both categories are coming to kill you! Who will you choose and can you survive? :-D

CONDITIONS:

You can either pick 6 from the Primary Category, OR trade in 2 Primaries for one special member from the Bonus Category, while the 2 rejects will rejoin the Attack Squad against you. (can trade up to 3 Bonus villains).

Your Suicide Squad gets good teamwork and is willing to die to protect you. Basic knowledge and full gears for both sides.

The Attack Squad isn't allowed to attack you directly until all of your team is dead.

Take place in Corto Maltese city, 100 feet apart, both start behind the cover.

PRIMARY CATEGORY (full gears for everyone):

Harley Quinn,

Deadshot,

Boomerang,

Katana,

Killer Croc,

Diablo,

Bloodsport,

Peacemaker,

King Shark,

Polkadot Man,

Ratcatcher II (300 rats),

The Fodders (Spliknot, Savant, Blackguard, T.D.K, Weasel, Javalin and Mongal, all counted as ONE choice),

Amanda Waller (Waller with her surveillance team hides inside a random building nearby, provide valuable Intel to whichever side she is on, including coordination, full knowledge, character weaknesses, and up-to-date whereabout of any given target. NO neck-bomb).

BONUS CATEGORY:

Starro,

Enchantress (no sky trash, no zombies, got her heart back),

Incubus,

Cheetah,

Black Manta.

mandabub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Deadshot

King Shark

Bloodsport

Polkadot man

Diablo

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The movie was so dumb.

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baldur_odinson: @mandabub: @achillesspawn:

I have changed the battle conditions to make it more exciting, now you may pick up to 6, but the villains from Bonus Category will also participate! What will you do? 😁

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Starro

El Diablo

Polka Dot Man

Amanda Waller

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starro

King Shark

Enchantress

Diablo

Incubus

Black Manta

This team would even beat Phase 1 Avengers if not jobbing especially Enchantress

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

enchantress

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel bad for the Suicide Squad since I have the man who can climb anything on my side.

Avatar image for jedisympathiz3r
JediSympathiz3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Katana, she’s got my back.

Avatar image for deactivated-6310e05cef78c
deactivated-6310e05cef78c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tank: shark, starro
hax: enchantress, incubus
wild card: harley
overwatch/leader: waller

Beta_Stage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadshot

Bloodsport

Diablo

King Shark

Enchantress

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadshot

enchantress

Ratcatcher 2

King Shark

Bloodsport

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starro

King Shark

Enchantress

Diablo

Incubus

Black Manta

This team would even beat Phase 1 Avengers if not jobbing especially Enchantress

Please read the conditions, you may select 6 from the original SS, or trade them for Bonus villains but with reduced quantity :-P

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tank: shark, starro

hax: enchantress, incubus

wild card: harley

overwatch/leader: waller

Please read the conditions, you may select 6 from the original SS, or trade them for Bonus villains but with reduced quantity :-P

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mexcomics2078: @beta_stage:

interesting choices. How would your chosen team protect you from the likes of Starro, Incubus, Cheetah and Black Manta? Especially with Amanda Waller on their sides, meaning they get full knowledge, battlefield intel and targetable weaknesses on your team? :-)

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rawsos said:

enchantress

Curious, you think Enchantress can protect you from the entire Attack Squad?

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

Starro

El Diablo

Polka Dot Man

Amanda Waller

Hmmm interesting selection, not a single shooter. How do you purpose to defeat the Attack Squad consists of various sharpshooters and powerful foes like Enchantress, Incubus, Cheetah and Black Manta?

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Katana, she’s got my back.

yeah but who is got your front? ;-)

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

Starro

El Diablo

Polka Dot Man

Amanda Waller

Hmmm interesting selection, not a single shooter. How do you purpose to defeat the Attack Squad consists of various sharpshooters and powerful foes like Enchantress, Incubus, Cheetah and Black Manta?

The shooters will be useless against Starro. He was no-selling gunfire from the military soldiers.

Waller can let the team know where the enemies are located and Diablo and/or Polka Dot Man can just fire at them. Starro's spores can also just control pretty much everyone.

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitless82: my bad.

then this is my new team:

• Diablo
  • King Shark
  • Enchantress
  • Starro

I'd tell Starro to ignore the battle and just release his babies and rack up humans throughout the city/ies.

Diablo and King Shark will protect Starro's eye.

Enchantress teleports me away from the battlefield then support Starro when I'm safe. I'd tell her to abuse intangibility and hypnosis.

My team will expand until the enemies gets overwhelmed by the numbers.

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Limitless82
@geekryan said:

The shooters will be useless against Starro. He was no-selling gunfire from the military soldiers.

Waller can let the team know where the enemies are located and Diablo and/or Polka Dot Man can just fire at them. Starro's spores can also just control pretty much everyone.

I am going to play devil's advocate for the fun of it.. :-D

The shooters are useless against Starro but Polkadot Man is a glass cannon and possibly human-form Diablo too, they are also at a range disadvantage since bullets travel further than fire and polka dots, although Waller's surveillance is a great help to provide them covers.

Cheetah's speed and claws, along with Manta's flight and Atlantean retractable blade can be dangerous to Starro, how will your team counters them? :-)

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitless82: my bad.

then this is my new team:

• Diablo
  • King Shark
  • Enchantress
  • Starro

I'd tell Starro to ignore the battle and just release his babies and rack up humans throughout the city/ies.

Diablo and King Shark will protect Starro's eye.

Enchantress teleports me away from the battlefield then support Starro when I'm safe. I'd tell her to abuse intangibility and hypnosis.

My team will expand until the enemies gets overwhelmed by the numbers.

That is cool, it is all fun and game here :-D I am going to be devil's advocate and provoke your brain a bit -

Victory via swarm can definitely work, although it would take time to build up and them zombies are pretty slow. While that is going on, how will your team protect Starro's eye from the likes of Cheetah (super fast, agile, with sharp claws) and Black Manta (flight and armed with Atlantean retractable blade)? Especially with Amanda Waller on their side, meaning they know everything about your team, weaknesses and movement etc. :-P

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadshot

Waylon

Starro

Black Manta

Cool what is your team's defense strategy? And quite a peculiar choice to pick Killer croc instead of..say..King Shark, any special purpose behind it? :-)

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

I am going to play devil's advocate for the fun of it.. :-D

The shooters are useless against Starro but Polkadot Man is a glass cannon and possibly human-form Diablo too, they are also at a range disadvantage since bullets travel further than fire and polka dots, although Waller's surveillance is a great help to provide them covers.

Cheetah's speed and claws, along with Manta's flight and Atlantean retractable blade can be dangerous to Starro, how will your team counters them? :-)

Honestly, I just took Polka-Dot Man because he's the only real counter to Starro.

I don't see Cheetah's claws or Manta's blade being troublesome to Starro. They don't have the feats to really harm him when he no-sold heavy gunfire.

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: well Cheetah' claws did shredded Wonder Woman's golden armor to pieces, whereas Manta"s atlantean blade did pierced Aquabro, so it stands to reason they can pierce Starro, at least when it comes to its eye at least.