• 175 results
#151 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12341 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@jashro44: Its not that WW did not use her combat speed against him, but the fact that she wasnt fighting at speeds Wolverine himself hasnt fought at. Even faster, if you count his high end feats.

I don't agree with this. I think wonder woman has shown better reflex feats than wolverine. I honestly don't see him replicating what she did in the bank or deflecting bullets from several different directions like this:

No Caption Provided

Wolverine has never done anything like that.

Just a question what do you think requires fast reflexes reaction in this case, reacting to all of the bullets while surrounded from close range or jumping away to the top of a building and saving yourself.

#152 Posted by foxerdes (9860 posts) - - Show Bio

@warlockmage: Blah blah. You stopped being relevant or noteworthy after your first outburst. Thanks for the debate.

#153 Posted by foxerdes (9860 posts) - - Show Bio

@brucerogers

That doesn't change the fact that he can one shot if he lands a hit in a vital area. It does not necessarily need to happen but the potential is there.

Oh yes. He certainly can, agreed.

This is a fair assessment. I was essentially arguing against Steppenwolf's so called speed advantage.

I see. I fail to grasp how anyone can claim that Steppenwolf is somehow considerably faster, so agreed.

My point is that one cannot simply dance around Hulk since he is not just a knuckle dragging brute with a reach advantage. So Wolverine avoiding his blows and getting his hits in is still a good feat for him. Call it skill, speed or both.

And my point is that having reach advantage and knowing how to naturally exploit it doesn't equal deep understanding and abusing of said advantage that skilled weapon user has. Researching medieval warfare/HEMA and similar things really makes you realize how terrifying reach advantage is in hands of a trained person. Don't get me wrong, Hulk is using his long arms as well, even thug on the street does that unwillingly. What I'm trying to say is that Hulk doesn't have skill showings to suggest that he is exploiting it in some really meaningful way, therefore him tagging people you mentioned should be attributed to his speed and other factors rather than unknown degree of skill.

Sure thing.

Thank you. How would you rate cutting Ben Grimm?

#154 Posted by Worldofthunder (5055 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkseidthanos: So you agree that since Wolverine's speed isn't at mach 3 or anywhere close, he's much slower than Diana?

#155 Posted by DarkseidThanos (928 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofthunder: of course not, just don't care to debate with people who obviously don't know what they're talking about

#156 Edited by Worldofthunder (5055 posts) - - Show Bio
#157 Posted by DarkseidThanos (928 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofthunder: I'm done here, I've made my points and scans have been posted, if you disagree that's not my problem

#158 Posted by Worldofthunder (5055 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkseidthanos: Hahahahaha what a nice way to avoid the question.

Good talk.

#159 Edited by DarkseidThanos (928 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofthunder: good talk indeed, I'd suggest you do is educate yourself on the characters you're debating against tho

#160 Posted by Worldofthunder (5055 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofthunder: good talk indeed, I'd suggest you do is educate yourself on the characters you're debating against tho

Anyone who deliberately dodges questions and then uses childish defense mechanisms to make himself feel better, shouldn't be suggesting anything to anyone ;)

#161 Posted by DarkseidThanos (928 posts) - - Show Bio
#162 Posted by Laurus (1487 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine.

#163 Posted by jay_z94 (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

Steppenwolf fighting someone does not automatically put him at that someone's speed level. By watching the fight scenes it's plainly obvious how fast he really is, he has never shown the speeds that WW has when she's bullet timing or blitzing.

Logan stomps because he is faster, more skilled, can take Steppenwolf's hits and in return can one-shot him.

#164 Posted by ComicGirl21 (1044 posts) - - Show Bio

Steppenwolf. Comparing him to Wonder Woman who he defeated and who is 10 times stronger and faster then Wolverine AND has weapon with superior cutting power... yeah gg.

#165 Posted by BruceRogers (17075 posts) - - Show Bio

Steppenwolf. Comparing him to Wonder Woman who he defeated and who is 10 times stronger and faster then Wolverine AND has weapon with superior cutting power... yeah gg.

You cannot be serious.....

#166 Posted by BruceRogers (17075 posts) - - Show Bio

@foxerdes: I say cutting Ben is one of his normal feats.

Avatar image for _kingoflatveria
#167 Posted by _KingofLatveria (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine's striking feats despite being peak human stomp WW lol

Speed is debatable but what she did in JL was just casual bullet timing

No Caption Provided

Let me know when Stepphenwolf or Doomsday have tanked that comes anywhere near as close to Thanos, Gladiator, or Hulk

#168 Posted by jashro44 (51888 posts) - - Show Bio

Just a question what do you think requires fast reflexes reaction in this case, reacting to all of the bullets while surrounded from close range or jumping away to the top of a building and saving yourself.

I'd say deflecting bullets like this. Jumping to the top of the building only requires one motion and depending on what feat your talking about it could also be aim dodging.

#169 Posted by DukeOfFanboy (57 posts) - - Show Bio
#170 Posted by _KingofLatveria (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

This has turned into who's faster 616 Wolverine or DCEU Wonder Woman thread lol

#171 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12341 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I agree with you I thought the same .

Also yes it was from nightwing and batman they are street levellers. Wrath fired on Batman who just grapples away.

Avatar image for supermanforever
#172 Posted by Supermanforever (7668 posts) - - Show Bio

This has turned into who's faster 616 Wolverine or DCEU Wonder Woman thread lol

point iswolf vs wolverine here and wolverine shreds him. There is nothing really steppenwolf can do to kill him and wolvie will just cut him apart.

#173 Posted by Danoblaster (74 posts) - - Show Bio

Guys, regardless of what Kraven said we've seen Spider-Man dodge bullets of many calibers on multiple occasions.

That scan is ridiculous.

#174 Posted by _KingofLatveria (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

Guys, regardless of what Kraven said we've seen Spider-Man dodge bullets of many calibers on multiple occasions.

That scan is ridiculous.

He dodged the bullet. Kraven even admitted it lol

#175 Posted by Danoblaster (74 posts) - - Show Bio

@_kingoflatveria: I know, and for that scan to be used as evidence that Spider-Man is *slow* is utterly ridiculous. It doesn't matter if Kraven believes Spider-man isn't *supposed* to be that fast; the rest of his history shows that he clearly is.