• 175 results
#51 Edited by DanielDaRipper (5189 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: The fight was quite short imo, it looks like they stopped fighting after a while and moved on to other opponents. I don't think this is enough to say Peter is faster then Diana though. Funny after a looking into Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D I found out Marc Guggenheim writes it...

Indeed I have started watching MHA, Aizawa has easily become one my favorite character, I've also read the manga as well.

#52 Posted by DanielDaRipper (5189 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5a6e225c194f8
#53 Posted by deactivated-5a6e225c194f8 (237 posts) - - Show Bio

@teenagedarkseid: Uh yeah that's what Kraven said...

Thats called an Ego, Spiderman consistently dances around lightning and machine gun fire

#54 Posted by DanielDaRipper (5189 posts) - - Show Bio

@_kingoflatveria:

Diana has never lightning timed lol, Ares lightning took 16 seconds to charge and even then never moved anywhere near as fast as lightning.

How was it not as fast as lightning?

Spiderman dodged bullets coming from multiple directions unlike Diana who ran in one direction.

He looks to be more of a casual aim dodger then anything.

Spiderman's feats are so much better, and no the one where Osborn is talking is Spidey not Mac Gargan,

I don't know why you're trying to deny that it isn't he literally refers to him as Gargan. If you don't believe me read Marvel Knights Spider-Man yourself.

Avatar image for _kingoflatveria
#55 Posted by _KingofLatveria (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

@danieldaripper:

do you acct think spiderman is slower than bullets lol what

#56 Posted by _KingofLatveria (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

@_kingoflatveria:

Diana has never lightning timed lol, Ares lightning took 16 seconds to charge and even then never moved anywhere near as fast as lightning.

How was it not as fast as lightning? umm besides the fact it took 16 seconds to charge, and it didn't move as fast as lightning from what we saw on screen

Spiderman dodged bullets coming from multiple directions unlike Diana who ran in one direction.

He looks to be more of a casual aim dodger then anything. Dodging Bullets>Blocking bullets

Spiderman's feats are so much better, and no the one where Osborn is talking is Spidey not Mac Gargan,

I don't know why you're trying to deny that it isn't he literally refers to him as Gargan. If you don't believe me read Marvel Knights Spider-Man yourself.

I read the story bruh.

#57 Edited by DanielDaRipper (5189 posts) - - Show Bio

@_kingoflatveria: @teenagedarkseid: Show me a scan in which we see the lightning/bullet go off first with Peter still standing still only for the next panel of him dodging it, until then it's aim dodging.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a6e225c194f8
#58 Edited by deactivated-5a6e225c194f8 (237 posts) - - Show Bio

@_kingoflatveria: @teenagedarkseid: Show me a scan in which we see the lightning/bullet go off first with Peter still standing still only for the next panel of him dodging it, until then it's aim dodging.

No Caption Provided

here's dancing around lasers

No Caption Provided

here's catching bullets

#59 Edited by DanielDaRipper (5189 posts) - - Show Bio

@_kingoflatveria:

umm besides the fact it took 16 seconds to charge, and it didn't move as fast as lightning from what we saw on screen

How long it charges doesn't affect the speed. Going off by its looks isn't a good argument.

Dodging Bullets>Blocking bullets

Let's just forget Diana does both...

I read the story bruh.

Oh really? Then tell me the significance of me bringing up Marvel Knights Spider-Man.

#60 Posted by _KingofLatveria (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

@_kingoflatveria:

umm besides the fact it took 16 seconds to charge, and it didn't move as fast as lightning from what we saw on screen

How long it charges doesn't affect the speed. Going off by its looks isn't a good argument.

How is not relevant she had 16 seconds to brace

Dodging Bullets>Blocking bullets

Let's just forget Diana does both...

she has never dodged a barrage of bullets like Spiderman does consistently

I read the story bruh.

Oh really? Then tell me the significance of me bringing up Marvel Knights Spider-Man.

its 616

#61 Posted by jashro44 (51888 posts) - - Show Bio
#62 Posted by DanielDaRipper (5189 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Wait... Norman refers to him as Gargan when he says "Gargan keep up" and in Marvel Knights Spider-Man # 9 it's shown Gargan become Venoms. Am I missing something?

#63 Posted by _KingofLatveria (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Wait... Norman refers to him as Gargan when he says "Gargan keep up" and in Marvel Knights Spider-Man # 9 it's shown Gargan become Venoms. Am I missing something?

yes

#64 Edited by RR79 (6761 posts) - - Show Bio

@danieldaripper said:
@darkseidthanos said:

@allstarsuperman: he was displayed to be the same speed as Amazon's, aquaman and cyborg

Wolverine has also tagged Spiderman and Spiderman takes a long poop on mere bullet timing

You know Spider-Man isn't faster then Diana right...

616 Spider-Man absolutely is faster than DCEU Diana. That isn't even debatable.

This is Spider-Man vs Electro:

No Caption Provided

He consistently does this, dodging Electro's electricity. Even taking it as simple electricity, like what is running through the wires of your house, that still puts the speed of those blasts at 1,860 miles per second, or mach 8727. DCEU Wonder Woman hasn't even shown 1/100th of that speed.

#65 Posted by BruceRogers (17080 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana, at no point, was fighting him at speeds at which Wolverine hasn't fought and fought faster. So lol at him being faster than Wolverine.

Logan cuts his head off.

#66 Posted by jay_z94 (7979 posts) - - Show Bio

@danieldaripper: Peter has quite a lot of those feats. I'll post some when I'm on my laptop.

Avatar image for sophisticated_ignorance
#67 Posted by Sophisticated_Ignorance (2165 posts) - - Show Bio

Steppenwolf. Come on guys. He was beating wonderwoman, who is 100 times faster than Wolverine.

This is comic book wolverine, who has been shown to be able move so fast the human eye can't keep up with him.

Plus he's significantly more durable than WW who almost got two shotted by Superman head butts.

Wolverine blitzs Steppenwolf and slices him to death.

#68 Posted by jashro44 (51888 posts) - - Show Bio

@danieldaripper: That scan isn't from marvel knights unless your talking about something else? Spider-Man was infiltrating Osborne dark avengers disguised as gargan.

#69 Posted by SuperGoku17 (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine stomps

#70 Posted by DanielDaRipper (5189 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@danieldaripper: That scan isn't from marvel knights unless your talking about something else? Spider-Man was infiltrating Osborne dark avengers disguised as gargan.

I'm talking about when we see Gargan becomes Venom at the end of Marvel Knight Spider-Man #9.

#71 Posted by Richard96 (5573 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol at this logan’s wank. Step curbs

#72 Posted by _KingofLatveria (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol at this logan’s wank. Step curbs

lol how

#73 Posted by Richard96 (5573 posts) - - Show Bio
#74 Posted by Worldofthunder (5055 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, Steppenwolf stomps. If he can fight equally against and overwhelm Wonder Woman, who's physically superior to Logan, including speed, then he's more than fast enough to block Wolverine's swipes. Not to mention with the axe, he should be more than capable of putting Logan down without much effort.

#75 Posted by jay_z94 (7979 posts) - - Show Bio
#76 Posted by Richard96 (5573 posts) - - Show Bio

@jay_z94:

He is as fast as WW, who is much faster than Logan

#77 Edited by BruceRogers (17080 posts) - - Show Bio

@richard96 said:

@jay_z94:

He is as fast as WW, who is much faster than Logan

Just fighting a fast opponent does not make you as fast or fast than them. During their fights, at no point was WW moving at speeds Logan hasn't moved at or faster.

Durability means nothing when Logan can dismember him in one swipe. Neither does strength since he will be hard pressed to put him down.

#78 Posted by Richard96 (5573 posts) - - Show Bio

@brucerogers:

“Just fighting a fast opponent does not make you as fast or fast than them. During their fights, at no point was WW moving at speeds Logan hasn't moved at or faster.”

WW has showed speeds far above those of Logan. There is not reason why, if she was faster than steph, she should not have blitzed him.

“Durability means nothing when Logan can dismember him in one swipe”

Based on?

#79 Edited by BruceRogers (17080 posts) - - Show Bio

@richard96: WW has showed speeds far above those of Logan. There is not reason why, if she was faster than steph, she should not have blitzed him.

I suggest you look at her fights with Steppenwolf again. At what point did it look like she was moving faster than Logan's combat speed?. Have you even seen him in action?. This guy can casually move and strike fast enough to appear invisible and you have people like Spider-man (who like WW, can see bullets in slow motion with much better agility and a spider sense) wonder if he is faster, after fighting him. He has even reacted to and beaten a speedster and has blitzed bullet timers.

Does that make him as fast or faster than these people?. Not necessarily. But it does show that he can keep up very well. So why should he have any trouble with Steppenwolf of all people?

“Durability means nothing when Logan can dismember him in one swipe”

Him cutting and damaging guys who astronomically more durable. Hulk, Thor, Gladiator. Even guys like Thing, Namor and Colossus.

#80 Edited by Richard96 (5573 posts) - - Show Bio

@brucerogers:

Wait, is this comic Logan? I believed it was FOX version. Then i am not familiar with him.

#81 Posted by BruceRogers (17080 posts) - - Show Bio

@richard96: Yeah comic. Adamantium and all. Though fair enough.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#82 Edited by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (9934 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine would eventually cut SW's head off. Steppenwolf does not posses the necessary strength to fully knock him out or damage his brain without fracturing his skull, like WW Hulk did. Looking for a reason ? Its Adamantium, I don't need to explain sh!t.

#83 Edited by jashro44 (51888 posts) - - Show Bio

@danieldaripper: I don't understand? The scan you claim is gargan is not from marvel knights...gargan was venom for years not just one story arc. As I said that is Peter disguised as gargan....I even provided the issue number.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#84 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11042 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, people are saying Spidey isn't a bullet timer? Hah.

#85 Edited by Warlockmage (8762 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah Wolverine 1 shots... but i do enjoy seeing DCEU Diana wank throughout threads, it really is lovely

#86 Posted by Noone1996 (11136 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#87 Posted by _KingofLatveria (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, Steppenwolf stomps. If he can fight equally against and overwhelm Wonder Woman, who's physically superior to Logan, including speed, then he's more than fast enough to block Wolverine's swipes. Not to mention with the axe, he should be more than capable of putting Logan down without much effort.

Except Wolverine is obviously not gonna engage Stepphenwolf like WW, he just gonna decapitate him. Also Wolverine is faster than Wonder Woman.

Characters with damage output leagues above Stepphenwolf like Namor and Hulk have failed to put down Wolverine, what's his axe gonna do.

No Caption Provided

Logan does this, end of story

#88 Posted by tj849 (8569 posts) - - Show Bio
#89 Posted by BillyBickle (418 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan in a stomp wolf was so weak and laughable as a threat. Made Loki look more sinister.

#90 Posted by _KingofLatveria (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

@tj849 said:

@_kingoflatveria: How fast is Logan?

Fast enough to make Spiderman think he was faster

No Caption Provided

Dodges point-blank machine gun fire with his back turned

No Caption Provided

Blitzes 4 soldiers before Mr. Sinsister can say a word

No Caption Provided

Blur Speed Movement

No Caption Provided

#91 Posted by tj849 (8569 posts) - - Show Bio
#92 Posted by foxerdes (9865 posts) - - Show Bio

Steppenwolf is getting underrated here.

#93 Posted by _KingofLatveria (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

@foxerdes said:

Steppenwolf is getting underrated here.

whats he gonna do to Logan?

#94 Posted by WhyZoSerious (1614 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan stomps. No one can beat Logan in Marvel and Dc universe. Only Batman eventually.

#95 Posted by Helloman (27098 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan wins.

#96 Posted by foxerdes (9865 posts) - - Show Bio

@_kingoflatveria: Put up a fight. He is definitely not going to get one shotted. He has the speed to keep up and what's most important enormous reach advantage. Logan will win but claiming that he stomps is stretching.

#97 Posted by _KingofLatveria (18365 posts) - - Show Bio

@foxerdes said:

@_kingoflatveria: Put up a fight. He is definitely not going to get one shotted. He has the speed to keep up and what's most important enormous reach advantage. Logan will win but claiming that he stomps is stretching.

Logan only needs one swipe, the dude almost died when Aquaman's trident pierced him.

People like the Hulk and Ben Grimm had the reach advantage over Wolverine, they would've been dead several times over if they didn't have a healing factor

#98 Posted by APEX_pretador (19165 posts) - - Show Bio
#99 Posted by foxerdes (9865 posts) - - Show Bio

@_kingoflatveria:

Logan only needs one swipe, the dude almost died when Aquaman's trident pierced him.

In a perfect scenario in which Steppenwolf stands still and allows Logan to directly pierce his face or crucial organ like heart or brain? Yes. Too bad that he is going to actively try to prevent that and he has huge axe that gives him enormous reach advantage. I'd agree that Logan might possibly end it with one stab if he was significantly faster, but well he isn't. Fighting Diana is just enough to not get blitzed by Logan.

People like the Hulk and Ben Grimm had the reach advantage over Wolverine, they would've been dead several times over if they didn't have a healing factor

Why is Hulk even worth mentioning here? Since when he has the skill to even utilize his reach advantage. Range is a priceless advantage in a hand of skilled weapon user, not Hulk. Thing is far more skilled but there is a difference between having long arm and having an axe. Also scans of Wolverine fight with Thing? Because I can only recall two encounters.

#100 Posted by Warlockmage (8762 posts) - - Show Bio

@foxerdes:

Why is Hulk even worth mentioning here? Since when he has the skill to even utilize his reach advantage. Range is a priceless advantage in a hand of skilled weapon user, not Hulk. Thing is far more skilled but there is a difference between having long arm and having an axe. Also scans of Wolverine fight with Thing? Because I can only recall two encounters.

and why cant Logans claws shred the ax like they do to far more durable things? because they can and would and that would nullify this "almighty reach" advantage you seem to be shoveling, and bringing up skill is pointless because Logan is laughably more skilled.

n a perfect scenario in which Steppenwolf stands still and allows Logan to directly pierce his face or crucial organ like heart or brain? Yes. Too bad that he is going to actively try to prevent that and he has huge axe that gives him enormous reach advantage. I'd agree that Logan might possibly end it with one stab if he was significantly faster, but well he isn't. Fighting Diana is just enough to not get blitzed by Logan.

Wolverine is just as fast if not faster than Wonder Woman (seriously this wank has to stop, she bullet timed, thats all) its mach 3-4 at best.

again with this almighty reach advantage as if Logan couldnt easily dodge the axe.