• In character
Avatar image for deactivated-5fb1e27f534ab
deactivated-5fb1e27f534ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The DCEU version of Steppenwolf OBLITERATES the MCU versions of War Machine and Giant-Man. There's nothing that they can do to hurt Steppenwolf since his durability level is very high. Even Wonder Woman's sword couldn't destroy Steppenwolf's armor, and because this thread allows the characters to have their standard gears, Steppenwolf will easily use his Electro Axe to cut through War Machine and Giant-Man...

Yes, Steppenwolf will probably not be able to reach War Machine, but in order to win this battle, War Machine will eventually have to fly down and come face to face with Steppenwolf. From here on, Steppenwolf beats the crap out of both War Machine and Giant-Man. When Giant-Man tries to step on Steppenwolf, Steppenwolf raises his Electro Axe above his head, causing Giant-Man's foot to be sliced open...

Since this is a match, War Machine will probably fight Steppenwolf, leaving Giant-Man to bleed out. After that, Steppenwolf quickly stabs War Machine, and when War Machine tries to fly away after his suit breaks a little, Steppenwolf chucks his Electro Axe into War Machine's head, slicing through the metal and Rhodey's head... I hate to say this, but Steppenwolf absolutely SLAUGHTERS them...

It won't be a fight, it will be a massacre... There's no way that War Machine and Giant-Man can face off against someone who easily beat the Justice League (without Superman)... I just can't see how Rhodey and Scott can beat someone who didn't even give a crap about the Justice League because they were too weak for him... To be honest, Wonder Woman can solo both Rhodey and Scott at once...

That shows how strong and durable Steppenwolf is... LITERALLY Wonder Woman could solo War Machine and Giant-Man without trying, and yet, she couldn't even make a scratch on Steppenwolf with the help of others... There's just no way that Steppenwolf will be beaten by regular mortals... So, therefore, the DCEU version of Steppenwolf easily DECIMATES the MCU versions of both War Machine and Giant-Man (A.K.A Ant-Man)...

CocaColaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snyder cut version wins

WorldsGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

War Machine blows him to hell while Giant Man stomps on him.

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Steppenwolf every time. Other than the jobbing against the Parademons at the end (which is IRL confirmed to be PIS/WIS caused by the half-assed crew needing to finish the movie in some way that met the 2-hour runtime) he is much more efficient than these guys.

After the Snyder Cut comes out he will probably be close to Endgame Thanos.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Eredin12  Online

War Machine blows him to hell while Giant Man stomps on him.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The DCEU version of Steppenwolf OBLITERATES the MCU versions of War Machine and Giant-Man. There's nothing that they can do to hurt Steppenwolf since his durability level is very high. Even Wonder Woman's sword couldn't destroy Steppenwolf's armor, and because this thread allows the characters to have their standard gears, Steppenwolf will easily use his Electro Axe to cut through War Machine and Giant-Man...

wut? Bruh GM is >= the huk who is>>fodderwolf. Electro axe is fodder and isn't cutting GM who tanked bullets

Yes, Steppenwolf will probably not be able to reach War Machine, but in order to win this battle, War Machine will eventually have to fly down and come face to face with Steppenwolf. From here on, Steppenwolf beats the crap out of both War Machine and Giant-Man. When Giant-Man tries to step on Steppenwolf, Steppenwolf raises his Electro Axe above his head, causing Giant-Man's foot to be sliced open...

and you remember the aresnal that WM has right? Electro axe couldn't cut cyborg properly GM destroys fodderwolf

Since this is a match, War Machine will probably fight Steppenwolf, leaving Giant-Man to bleed out. After that, Steppenwolf quickly stabs War Machine, and when War Machine tries to fly away after his suit breaks a little, Steppenwolf chucks his Electro Axe into War Machine's head, slicing through the metal and Rhodey's head... I hate to say this, but Steppenwolf absolutely SLAUGHTERS them...

giant man ain't bleeding out from a small cut. You don't die if a small scratch appears on your foot. Not that he'd get cut...........

It won't be a fight, it will be a massacre... There's no way that War Machine and Giant-Man can face off against someone who easily beat the Justice League (without Superman)... I just can't see how Rhodey and Scott can beat someone who didn't even give a crap about the Justice League because they were too weak for him... To be honest, Wonder Woman can solo both Rhodey and Scott at once...

GM and WM would massacare him LOL. JL have feats close to giant man, and WM can assault him from air

That shows how strong and durable Steppenwolf is... LITERALLY Wonder Woman could solo War Machine and Giant-Man without trying, and yet, she couldn't even make a scratch on Steppenwolf with the help of others... There's just no way that Steppenwolf will be beaten by regular mortals... So, therefore, the DCEU version of Steppenwolf easily DECIMATES the MCU versions of both War Machine and Giant-Man (A.K.A Ant-Man)...

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

does giant man tire out? Steppy wins

No Caption Provided

One hit from this Scott is gone, and Warmachine is easy money.

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkthunder: dude MHTKs are nothing compared to that axe feat. Do you even know the comparison?

1.) Warmachine was not trying to kill, 2.) He couldnt even break free from peters webs 3.) those are MHTK smh

They would pale in comparison to Steppenwolfs axe. Literally one shots scott. ¨Oh scott one hit a leviathan¨

So? Axe throw one shots scott and leviathan. The 3 million leviathan russo statement is false and an outlier its been proved.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rawsos said:

@darkthunder: dude MHTKs are nothing compared to that axe feat. Do you even know the comparison?

1.) Warmachine was not trying to kill, 2.) He couldnt even break free from peters webs 3.) those are MHTK smh

They would pale in comparison to Steppenwolfs axe. Literally one shots scott. ¨Oh scott one hit a leviathan¨

So? Axe throw one shots scott and leviathan. The 3 million leviathan russo statement is false and an outlier its been proved.

I do. ALL I'M saying is he won't get pierced. WM not trying to killed doesn't make bullets non-lethal

scott grew out of the avengers base, the fodder hit from the axe isn't doing jack. Hulk>fodderwolf and still couldn't hold the rubble for long

levaithan feat by hulk was a 1000 ton feat which is above fodderwolf

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkthunder: I agree hulk beats Steppenwolf but hulk also beats giant man so thats not comparable.

Scott growing out of the avengers base/= Piercing damage, especially heated piercing damage (steppys axe)

Literally One hit from the charged up axe kills Scott as well as Warmachine. In fact, war machine is a bigger problem since he is less likely to get tagged by steppenwolf, where as Scott is a huge target, plus hes slow AF.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Bayman007  Online

Steppenwolf wins easily

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am leaning Steppenwolf.

NurXifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By NurXifer
mossbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scott literally steps on him

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

E

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WorldsGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is a durability cap feat for fodders an outlier?

Torrentio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nurxifer:

Ever think that happened because WW Amazons used leather protective gear while JL era Amazons (aka more than half century later) used actual metal armor?

karanrasquinha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angelwithl: Right, so you're telling me, that Giant man, who accidentally stepped on cull obsidian and killed him, and took down a leviathan with 1 punch, and held up the entire avengers HQ won't step on Wolfy and do the same? Cull was able to rip hulkbuster into 2, the same hulkbuster that KOd hulk, and able to overpower IW iron man, who was able to hold against Thanos for a good time. Usually I'm against MCU wanking but this is ridiculous. Its a horrible stomp, literally. How about you prove to me that wolf can survive the same stomp that crushed cull obsidian.

Wankers I tell you.

karanrasquinha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rawsos: Right, so you're telling me, that Giant man, who accidentally stepped on cull obsidian and killed him, and took down a leviathan with 1 punch, and held up the entire avengers HQ won't step on Wolfy and do the same? Cull was able to rip hulkbuster into 2, the same hulkbuster that KOd hulk, and able to overpower IW iron man, who was able to hold against Thanos for a good time. Usually I'm against MCU wanking but this is ridiculous. Its a horrible stomp, literally. How about you prove to me that wolf can survive the same stomp that crushed cull obsidian?

That ax isn't doing squat. Civil war scott was tanking all of iron man and war machines missiles and machine guns and wasn't scratched. The Axe is literally like a cockroach trying to kill a grown man with a toothpick.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fabc76a05e3b
deactivated-5fabc76a05e3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rhodey solos, Scott solos.

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By rawsos

@karanrasquinha said:

@rawsos: Right, so you're telling me, that Giant man, who accidentally stepped on cull obsidian and killed him, and took down a leviathan with 1 punch, and held up the entire avengers HQ won't step on Wolfy and do the same? Cull was able to rip hulkbuster into 2, the same hulkbuster that KOd hulk, and able to overpower IW iron man, who was able to hold against Thanos for a good time. Usually I'm against MCU wanking but this is ridiculous. Its a horrible stomp, literally. How about you prove to me that wolf can survive the same stomp that crushed cull obsidian?

That ax isn't doing squat. Civil war scott was tanking all of iron man and war machines missiles and machine guns and wasn't scratched. The Axe is literally like a cockroach trying to kill a grown man with a toothpick.

Whered you come from?!?!

Tony Hulkbuster is not the same as Bruce hulkbuster

Step>Brucehulkbuster>Cull

Lifting strength does not equal striking strength. Scott is too slow too tag wolf who can missile time and react to wonderwoman and aquaman as well as catch arrows. Ax is doing squat, especially to scott's face.

Civil war scott was tanking all of iron man and war machines missiles and machine guns and wasn't scratched.

dude MHTKs are nothing compared to that axe feat. Do you even know the comparison?

How about you prove to me that wolf can survive the same stomp that crushed cull obsidian?

taking punches from superman is better than anything cull ever did. Superman's punch--which is an 88,148.09 metric-ton equivalent of TNT--at a height of 3.5 meters (the approximated height of Superman's punch) will destroy everything in a radius of 1,379.64 meters thus within a diameter of 2,759.28 meters literally everything will get destroyed (including skyscrapers and the like).

Also, even IF cull had better durability than step, he isnt faster. Stepp will just dodge and wait for scott to tire out

also op says

• Win by any means
  • Basic knowledge
  • Start 20 ft away
  • Fight in NYC
  • Standard gear
  • In character

Says nothing about unlimited giant man

Stepp will just wait out Scott's timer and then kill him when hes sleeping.

So shut up wanker and leave me alone. Go back to your middle school online class instead of comicvine.

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes solos Lol

OT:Steppen

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolf curbs.

Foreveralive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5fabc76a05e3b
deactivated-5fabc76a05e3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreveralive: Scott steps on him, meanwhile Rhodey one-shots with bullets.

Stay salty.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team takes it.

Warmachine is good support, and Scott stomps.

Oneshotting Cull like that is insane, Cull has took a charged Mjolnir to the face and punches from Hulkbuster.. and Scott no dif killed him.

Foreveralive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tony_stark82: It's time for you to deactivate troll.

You're an embarrassment.